All Comments on 'Betting to Evolve'

by blatant_bi_guy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Very, very hot!!! One of the best bi stores I've ever read here on Lit. Wouldn't say it was necessary but would have liked more info on the introduction to the gangbang and who the guys were. Still, even without that, this was an easy *****s.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

Christ! That was so hot. I fucked my wife a lot but after I got the same treatment from a long fat ginger cock with skin, I simply couldn't get enough. And I still remember vividly my first gangbang; blindfolded and passed around 5 guys for a whole evening. Bizarrely, I've fucked and been fucked a lot and seem to have great recall of all of them. It's this true for most guys? Is there a section of our brains that just stores fucks for future use? Or are they stored in our cocks, bollocks & arses?

louiseacdlouiseacdabout 1 year ago

god id love to be taken like that

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevilabout 1 year ago

Not gonna lie, that was hotter than hell and lines up so much with some of my own daydreams that I’d think you’d read my mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblatant_bi_guy@blatant_bi_guy
Been bisexual my entire sexual life and I have a ripe fantasy world I'd like to start mining a bit. If you like the read, then just keep reading :)