Betty and the Hot Tub Jets

Story Info
Public sex at the gym with a hot redhead.
2.1k words
4.39
9.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
122 Followers

Here I am at Crunch Fitness, not quite in the city but not quite in the burbs, crunching my quads while checking out some hot housewives. I pay ten bucks a months to go here and work up a sweat while getting "inspiration" for my Literotica stories. Betty McNeal, my flaming redhead English major girlfriend, is stretching out in a corner in a tight red Lululemon two-piece. She's far from a virgin, and she looks like Leanna Decker, my favorite ginger porn star. Big green eyes, pale radiant skin, perky DD-cups, lean muscular stomach, wide child-bearing hips, and just the right number of freckles. There's only ten people at the big gym on the day after Halloween, which fell on a Saturday this year, leading to epic costume parties and epic hangovers.

I love the way Betty's red bangs glow in the sunshine, beaming down from a skylight after the cold November rain. Her hair dangles straight down as she arches her back upward with her hands and feet on the floor, forming a perfect inverted U-shape. Urdhva Dhanurasana, keeping everything nice and tight. I've gotten plenty of blowjobs while she held that yogic position, and I've fucked her hard in both holes in many other positions. I also love fucking her tight belly button and watching my cum dribble down to her little pink pussy, framed by a shock of red pubic hair. Damn, I better not get a boner right now, or I might get kicked out of Crunch.

I switch to bicep curls, managing my anger by pumping mad iron. Betty switches to Upavistha Konasana; stretching those long legs diagonally as wide as she can and grabbing her ankles. I wish I could pound her pussy right on the spot; dripping with sweat and female pheromones. She notices that I'm staring at her, and shoots me a very sexy grin. Then she stands up, turns around, and bends over all the way, touching her toes and flexing that perfect heart-shaped ass in my direction. She even gives those ass cheeks a little spank, teasing the hell out of me. She's been doing that ever since I met her at VCU, in a class about Edgar Allan Poe. The best of both worlds: brainy and babelicious. She's every writer's biggest fantasy (even if they don't write romance novels or hardcore porn.)

That awful "potpourri" satellite radio channel keeps playing overhead as we cool down on a pair of treadmills. Women don't sweat, they glisten.

"I had a great workout, Jake," she beams while tussling her hair. "Really earned my cheat day tomorrow."

"Why don't we start our cheat day right now? Let's hit the China Boy Buffet and chow down on Chow Mei Fun."

"I'm more of a Mu Shu Pork chick. But first, let's cleanse our palates with a nice long dip in the hot tub."

"Hell yeah, baby. When I dip, you dip, we dip."

She giggles at my ancient Freak Nasty reference, and hits the stop button. We rush into the locker rooms, take thirty-second showers, change into our bathing suits, and meet again in a big room with a lap pool and a large hot tub. Her itsy-bitsy purple bikini gets me even hornier. Thankfully there's nobody else here.

"I'm not surprised. Nobody wants to go swimming with a nasty hangover after dressing up like a slutty zombie."

"Good thing we're teetotaling fitness junkies," Betty quips while turning on the jets. The placid cement pond turns into a steaming bubbling cauldron, making a pleasant white noise water sound that reverberates off the walls. She marches right into the tub, sighing luxuriantly as the hot chlorinated aqua caresses her pale well-toned curves. She sits down on the outer bench, leaning back and tossing her wet hair with her big tits fully submerged.

"Come on in, the water's divine."

I adjust my blue Speedo and ease into the water, savoring the enveloping massaging warmth against my sore muscles after a solid hour of power-lifting. I sit next to her on the bench, and she wraps her left arm around my waist.

"This is so romantic," she coos.

"It would be a lot more romantic if we had our own hot tub in our own backyard, instead of a Crunch Fitness."

"Nobody can afford a hot tub with an English degree. But I can still afford to get my freak on."

She gets up, puts her crotch against one of the jets, and starts moaning.

"Oooh yeah, that's so fucking good. Fucking worth ten bucks a month."

"Seriously, Betty? Hands-free masturbation in a public hot tub?"

"Why the fuck not? Girls can get it up anywhere they want. Even a church."

She keeps blasting her clit with the jet, moaning softly while I sit there like an idiot. A minute later, then she straddles my lap and wraps her arms around my neck, much to my pleasant surprise.

"I'm feeling naughty, baby."

"Are you ever not feeling naughty?"

"Shut up and kiss me, boy."

"Are you cr--"

She stops my "crazy" with a passionate kiss, shoving her tongue right into my mouth and working it all around my gums, like a dentist searching for telltale signs of gingivitis. I try like hell not to get a stiffy, and I barely succeed. She pulls out a minute later and giggles oh-so-sweetly.

"How about a blowjob, Jakey?"

"Holy shit, you are crazy."

"Come on, I know you want it. You write all those stories about people having wild sex in public, so why not make it real?"

"I don't want to lose my Crunch membership, or go to jail."

"What are you, chicken?"

"No, I'm just..." (At a loss for words, shocked and horny as fuck.)

"Just what? A scared little pussy who lives vicariously through his assertive girlfriend?"

I laugh incredulously, loving girls who tell it like it is.

"Fine, what the hell. We didn't go to a Halloween party last night, so let's do the 'Monster Mash' right now."

"That's the spirit. Whip out that dick, sailor. And keep your eyes peeled for pirates, if you catch my drift."

"Aye-aye, cap'n," I reply sarcastically. She kneels down in the middle of the tub, and I kneel down next to her, shuffling my Speedo a few inches down my legs. My penis floats free, bobbing about in the shifting currents from six jets. She grabs it real hard, getting it hard in no time flat.

"Oh my god, now I'm a criminal," I groan as she jerks my six-inch jalopy. I keep one eye trained on the locker room doors, hoping no one will come through them.

"The sense of danger makes it so fucking hot," she murmurs. Speaking of heat, she plunges her head beneath the surface and shoves my cock right to the back of her throat. I tilt my head toward the ceiling and groan with illicit ecstasy, loving the combination of her hot mouth on my manhood and the hot water on the rest of my body. Pure aquaphile bliss. I love watching hot tub sex videos in HD on Pornhub, but that rarely happens outside of SoCal.

She stays down for about twenty seconds, then her pretty ginger head bursts out of the water. She takes a few loud breaths through her mouth, then she dives back down for more. Deep-throating me in H20 while squeezing my toned glutes with one hand and massaging my prostate with the other. She bursts out for another breather, and I groan triumphantly.

"Get back down there and get my balls."

She laughs throatily and obeys my order, sucking my bobbing nutsack. It feels so good, making me forget to check the locker room doors, to avoid getting caught and shelling out a $500 fine to Richmond's Finest. She comes up for another loud breather, and she pushes her purple bikini above her large breasts. Showing off those cute pointy pink nipples.

"Do you like my big fucking tits when they're soaking wet?"

"Fuck yeah. Everyone made fun of that little red-haired girl with freckles in grade school, but now you're getting the last laugh."

She snickers at my dry cool wit, then I squeeze those honkers nice and hard, making her moan all over again. I finally let go, then she pushes her bikini bottom down a few inches, showing off that awesome fire crotch.

"Do you like my pussy when it's all puffed-out and soaking wet?"

"Aw, girl, you're crazy as fuck. What am I gonna do with you?"

"There's plenty of things you can do with me. But right now, you better just sit back and enjoy the ride."

She shoves me down onto the bench and mounts me in the cowgirl position, pushing her bikini out of the way and sliding my dick all the way up her twat. A small and tight vagina, like many natural redheads with pure Irish ancestry. She moves slowly up and down, making damn sure to make this party last. I struggle like hell to hold back my load, with her pussy forming a perfect circle around my prick.

"Oh my fucking god. I'm gonna tell everyone in the English department about this."

"You better fucking not, boy."

She slaps my face playfully, and I slap her right back. She works her clit underwater with the other hand, driving herself crazy. She picks up the pace, adding a splash-splash-splash-splash sound to the sloshing gurgling jets and crackling bubbles. Watching her navel go in and out of the hot steaming water drives me insane.

"Come on, let me fuck that belly button."

"Sure thing, you perverted little freak."

She dismounts me and squats down a little in the tub. I squeeze my cock into that tighter smaller hole in her rock-hard abs. Dialing the freakiness up to the max.

"I'm your navel commander, bitch."

She giggles yet again while I thrust my thing back and forth into that little flesh cove. She finger-fucks herself with one hand while squeezing her clit with the other. Coitus umbilicus is really fun, but not for long.

"Doggy-style, bitch. Get that pussy up in the air."

"Yes sir."

She bends halfway over and grabs the edge of the hot tub. Her dripping vagina winks at me from between her legs. I shove my schlong through that slit, fucking her with my usual all-out gusto.

"Fuck yeah, nice and hard, just the way I like it."

I splash more chlorinated water all over her ass, drowning in aquaphile pleasure as my well-muscled thighs smash repeatedly into her well-muscled thighs. I quickly reaching the breaking point.

"I know you like a good protein shake after a workout."

"Yes sir. I want some Muscle Milk, right in my mouth."

Betty gets down on her knees and opens wide. I aim my cock between those full red lips and jerk like I've never jerked before. The taboo thrill of the encounter, after dreaming and writing about shit like this for so long, leads to an absolutely earth-shattering orgasm. I cover my mouth to muffle a horrid scream as I fill her mouth with a different kind of hot fluid. She plays around withit as I stagger about in the hot tub like a punch-drunk boxer. Flicking that thick cum all around with her tongue, fiddling it between her fingers, savoring the bitter flavor from various angles, and finally swallowing it with a contented giggle.

A few seconds later, the door to the women's locker room swings open.

"Oh shit, get down!" I bark out. My reflexes are faster than hers, so I'm below the water almost instantly, fumbling about for my blue bathing suit. It takes Betty two extra seconds for the clear and present danger to register in her brain, but fortunately she's facing away from the door, and her bare ass is below water. She drops into the bubbling cauldron and readjusts her itsy-bitsy purple bikini as I give a friendly wave to Sarah Sprouse and Teagan Thomas, a pair of 21 year-old lesbians from the VCU English department.

"Great day for a hot tub, eh guys?" Sarah beams.

"Hell yeah," Betty beams back. "These cool autumn afternoons really put you in the mood for romance."

"No doubt," Teagan replies. "Mind if we join you in there?"

"Go right ahead. We were just about to leave. Heading out to the China Boy Buffet."

"Wow, that sounds yummy," Sarah says. "I love their egg foo young."

I wait for my erection to adequately subside as they yak about the weather and Ernest Hemingway's feminist ideals, or lack thereof. A minute later, I exit the hot tub and go to the men's locker room in a thick haze of endorphins, hitting the showers with my head in the clouds. As soon as we get home, I'm gonna pull out my laptop and write a story about our first public sex adventure. I think I'll call it "Betty and the Hot Tub Jets." (A nice pun on Elton John.)

JDSavanyu
JDSavanyu
122 Followers