Betty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he put my panties on, not forgetting to arrange them properly over my misshapen blunt end, he pulled my denims on me and zipped and buttoned them closed. Then he helped me to a sitting position again and adjusted the vest to cover my front and back all the way down, almost to the seat. After that he did something what I had been longing for so much, but never dared to believe it might happen sometime.

Still on his knees in front of me he hugged me tight and kissed me right on the mouth. I could not hug him in return so I just opened my mouth and welcomed his agile tongue inside.

"Put me on the floor," I whispered in his ear when we parted for breath and I leaned my head to him.

"What?"

"Put me on the floor, Paul," I repeated my plea. "Sit here on the seat and put me on the floor."

He shrugged shoulders and slipped on the seat beside me. Then he grabbed my sides and carefully lowered me to the floor in front of him. He had to part his knees to make room for me.

I wobbled from side to side between his legs and looked straight at his groin. There was no way he could hide the massive hard-on in his crotch. It was bulging out just few inches from my face. I wobbled again and thrusting my legless hips forward, one by one clumsily, I closed the gap between me and the snake in his pants. Then I pressed my face onto it.

The beast under the cloth went wild. I could clearly feel it grow and enlarge under touches of my face. I had got no hand to take hold of it, neither a leg to caress it with its soft sole. All I'd been possessing was my head, face and mouth and I was decided to use them on him as best as I could to return him the favor.

I started to turn and twist my head inside his crotch, keeping it pressed onto the hardened member. I rubbed it through the fabric of pants with my cheek bones and the chin. I poked at it with my nose and it seemed to enjoy every clumsy touch I was able to produce. It squirmed, pulsed, throbbed - and I kept rubbing and pressing it from all directions with my face. Paul was panting heavily and murmured with pleasure.

I slid my forehead across the penis, bent and trapped inside Paul's pants, then traced its contours with my nose. And when I, out of a sudden, tilted my head to the side and took the outlined thing between my teeth and bit it gently through the fabric, it went just rock hard, almost tearing the cloth apart. With a wince of my head I took a better hold of the shaft between my lips, pressed on it harder and by turning my head from side to side I awkwardly tried to stroke it. Paul started to groan deeply as I was messing with his dick in pitiful attempts to pump it. And then the thing in my mouth shot.

It sort of backed off and then just shot forward, unloading its hot liquid inside Paul's boxers. I heard the boy's wanna-be-muffled scream of sheer pleasure and relieve. The prick in his groin kept shooting further deliveries of semen as I still held it by my teeth until it softened eventually and just pulsed a couple of times more.

I wobbled away from him a little until my head hit the dashboard lightly and looked up at him. I saw last traces of intensive pleasure on his face but these were almost instantly replaced by the grimace of absolute horror.

"What have we done, Betty?!" he asked shocked. "This should not have happened, my Mum will find out!"

"Calm down, big boy," I tried to soothe him down. "It will be ok. Just put your pants off before they get wet too. Quickly!" I commanded him.

He obeyed and tried to slide his pants down right there in the car. That resulted in him kicking me unintendedly to the side.

"Get out of the car and do it outside. Hurry up!" I suggested.

Paul jumped out of the cabin and hidden by the open door and the truck body he hopped on one leg in a clumsy attempt to get the other out of the pant leg. Despite the fact that we were trying to save us from a really SERIOUS trouble, it looked funny and I had to laugh.

When Paul saw me laughing, it had relaxed him quite a bit too and finally he managed to get out of his pants, his shoes having been kicked off in the process. He smiled back at me.

"Now just wipe yourself with your boxers, you will have to throw them out anyway, they must be counted as a loss."

I watched him wiping his still fairly large and visibly glistening member, trying to avoid getting in touch with the spoiled and heavily wetted parts of boxers.

"Use also paper towels that you used on me," I advised.

He took another two from the pocket and carefully wiped out his crotch and hands.

"Toss it all on the truck bed. We will dispose it in a trash bin when we see one."

Paul did as I had instructed him and finally pulled the pants back on him again, this time being naked under them. He turned to me as I had butt-walked over the seat and was watching him from the edge of it. He smiled at me. It was a happy and satisfied smile this time.

"So what?" I quizzed. "Do you still regret what happened?"

"No, not at all, Betty. Sorry for panicking," he really looked ashamed.

"Did you like it then?" I wanted to bring him to nicer memories.

"It was just incredible!" he exclaimed enthusiastically. "I think you are as capable orgasm-deliverer as any other girl or woman. Just much more sexy!"

Warm feeling of huge satisfaction and joy overwhelmed me and I giggled as a school girl. Then Paul reached inside the cabin of the truck and hugged me tight. We kissed. We kissed passionately as any other lovers do. Only the hug was one-sided in our case.

* * * * *

When thinking about it now, from the distance of time, I think this was the moment when our relationship was actually born. Either due to orgasm that each of us had experienced (even if technically said not a mutual one) or because of the big problem that we had managed to avoid or just because of our shared secret - it somehow linked us together.

Since that day I realized Paul had been seeking my company at least as much as I was seeking his. Yes, we had to play it safe and we did, however we still found plenty of occasions to steal a moment for each other anyway. To cares one another, kiss, brush, touch intimate spots - and from time to time even more. I might tell you later, if you wish.

I knew it was not a 'normal' relationship. I could not hope for true dating, kissing in public, romantic diners or even living together... mostly because of the family relation we were in and also for the age gap between us. I was pretty much aware that it would not - it COULD not - last very long, maybe not even reasonably long. I accepted that Paul would once find a normal, able-bodied girl for him - but nonetheless, this was the golden age of my life and I enjoyed every tiny bit of it.

I used to go to the bed thinking of Paul, I used to wake up in the morning with a thought of Paul. I even started to enjoy waiting passively for what the day might bring, constructing various scenarios in my mind. And when something finally happened, when, for instance, Paul would stop by me on his way somewhere and would take my face in both his hands and bring his lips to mine for a lingering kiss - the real feelings usually outperformed those from my imagination.

I must have been the happiest woman in the world then. And I'm still a happy one now when recalling all those beautiful moments...

This is the end of the story for now. But it could be continued if there was a demand ;-)

12