Betty's New Job

Story Info
Betty has fun interactions at her new job.
1.8k words
3.93
7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maitrecul
maitrecul
24 Followers

Betty was having trouble making ends meet. She was a school teacher, but, like all teachers, wasn't particularly well paid. It was especially hard on her during the summer when she wasn't working. She was unable to save enough during the year to make it through the summer.

Luckily, a friend had gotten her a job as a chambermaid in an upscale hotel in town. The work wasn't particularly demanding, although it was physically draining, but she was alone most of the time, without being harried by a supervisor or obnoxious children. The one drawback was her boss, who was a tyrant and mean. He lorded it over the girls and even physically punished them sometimes.

Today, Betty was assigned to the rooms on the far end of the third floor. On her fourth room, she knocked on the door, and, when nobody responded, let herself in. As she came through the door, she saw that there were two naked men on the bed having sex. They didn't notice her and she made her way over to the bed, intrigued and wanting to watch. As she stood by the bed, one of the men looked up her. He had been sucking the other man's cock, but now he stared at Betty. The other man noticed her and they both stared at her.

They were not alarmed or embarrassed and seemed more interested in her than anything else. Betty quickly unbuttoned her black and white maid's uniform and let it drop to the floor. She kicked off her flats and stood before them in her bra and thong. She unhooked her bra and let her ample breasts hang free. She pulled down her thong and exposed her shaved and waxed pussy.

She moved into position between the one man's legs who was on his back. His cock was still nicely rigid and she took it into her mouth. Betty didn't have a regular boyfriend and was always fantasizing about sex, but she usually had to pleasure herself. She took the cock greedily into her mouth and began sucking and moving her head up and down, taking his cock deeply into her throat.

Betty was on her knees so her ass was on display to the other man who had been sucking the cock when she came into the room. Because his back was to her when she approached the bed, she hadn't noticed his cock's size or shape. The man now kneeled behind Betty's ass and began to rim her. He licked around her butt hole and then inserted his tongue into her brown wrinkled hole. Betty groaned as she continued to suck cock.

The man behind her now rubbed lube onto her butt hole and inserted a finger. He began fingering her asshole in and out. He soon inserted a second finger and continued to finger fuck her ass, stretching the hole. He removed his fingers and Betty felt his cock at the opening to her rear. His cock felt thick. He slowly introduced it into her ass. She gasped as he plunged past her sphincter. He slowly pushed it all the way in. It was longer than she had imagined. He stopped and waited for her ass to adjust.

It was quite painful, but Betty didn't pull away or say anything. She distracted herself from the pain by continuing to suck the other man's cock. The ass man now began to fuck her, pulling his cock back until it almost came out and then plunging it back to the hilt. Betty's ass slowly adjusted to the pressure and it began to stimulate her. She was not used to being fucked in the ass, but she found it painful in a pleasurable way. Since neither of the men seemed interested in her pussy, Betty used one hand to frig herself.

After a few minutes, both men seemed ready to climax. They didn't ask her if it was okay to creampie her, but Betty didn't object, either. The man she was blowing went rigid and a moment later shot his load into her mouth. He squirted four or five times and then relaxed. Just then, the man in her ass gave a mighty thrust forward and emptied his cum into her ass. Betty looked up at the man on the bed and opened her mouth to show him that it was full of his cum. She then closed her mouth and swallowed and then opened it again to show him that it was gone, down her throat. The man smiled.

Betty felt the other man's cock slowly deflate and it fell out of her ass. She pushed his cum out of her ass, showing his creampie. It dripped down her ass crack onto her pussy crack. Betty stood up and took a Kleenex and wiped herself as best she could. She dressed quickly and left the room without cleaning it. They would have to tidy their room themselves.

Betty was now behind schedule and frantically tried to catch up. She wasn't fast enough, however, and her evil boss came to check her work. He pulled her into one of the rooms and accused her of being lazy. Betty didn't respond and he told her that she was to be punished and to strip and lie face down on the bed. Betty needed the money and couldn't lose the job, so she reluctantly stripped once again and lay face down on the bed.

The boss removed his belt and began striking Betty on the ass. The first licks were the most painful and Betty stifled a cry, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of hearing her succumbing to his sadistic pleasure. He kept up his rhythm, striking her hard on her perfectly round ass. He was becoming more and more turned on watching her ass turn red. He moved to the other side of the bed, wanting to make the marks even on both butt cheeks. Betty was now in considerable pain, but she was also very stimulated. She had not orgasmed with the two men and was now in a frenzy of desire, but she dared not touch herself.

Finally, the beating stopped. Betty's ass was red and bruised and felt like it was on fire. Her boss ordered her to turn over and grab her ankles and spread her legs. She did so and her red ass and pussy were now on full display. Her boss unbuttoned his pants and pulled them and his underpants down, displaying his large, erect cock. He plunged his cock into her pussy without any preliminaries. Luckily, Betty was wet from the stimulation of the beating. He began fucking her hard, slamming into her and then pulling back and assaulting her again. As he slammed into her, he stimulated her clitoris and Betty started building towards orgasm. She hoped she was able to cum before he did so she wouldn't end up frustrated again. It worked and Betty tensed and then came in waves. As her orgasm was ending, her boss clenched and unloaded into her pussy.

Her boss grunted and pulled out of her, pulled on his pants and told Betty to get back to work or she would be punished a second time. Betty pulled on her thong and put some tissue into the gusset to catch his spouge, and pulled on her bra and dress. She had now been creampied in all three of her fuck holes.

Betty continued down the hall. She entered another room and found a couple there making love. They also had failed to put a "do not disturb" sign on their door. Betty realized she had forgotten to announce herself before entering the room, since she was in a hurry. What was going on today? Betty had never walked in on guests having sex before and now this was the second time.

The woman looked up lasciviously at Betty and beckoned her over. Betty came and stood next to the bed and the woman put her hand up Betty's dress and rubbed her pussy through her thong. The woman pulled Betty's thong to the side and touched her pussy, which was still wet from her boss's cum.

"You naughty girl," the woman said. "You've already been fucking, haven't you? Take off your clothes and get over here."

Betty obeyed and got out of her dress, bra and thong for the third time that morning. The woman lay back on the bed. She was older but still good looking. Her pussy was shaved as well and was swelled with desire. Betty moved between the woman's parted legs and began licking her pussy. The man lay back on the bed stroking his cock and watching the two women.

Betty began licking the woman's crack up and down. It was wet and her juices coated Betty's lips and mouth. Betty began inserting her tongue into the woman and licking her up and down. Betty moved up to the clitoris. She gently bit her clitoris which was erect. Betty used her thumb and forefinger to pull back the sheath and expose the clit. She expertly flicked her tongue across the woman's clit. The woman moaned and grabbed the back of Betty's head, thrusting her pelvis up to maximize the contact with Betty's mouth and tongue. Betty continued flicking her tongue across the woman's clit and it wasn't long before the woman cried out and bucked as her orgasm wracked her body.

She slumped down onto her back and Betty sat up. The woman pulled Betty on top of her and began deep kissing her, tasting her own juices. While they were kissing, Betty felt the man mount her from behind and insert his cock into her pussy. He began immediately to pump in and out, driving he cock deep into her. The woman reached down and began rubbing Betty's clit while the man fucked her from behind.

It didn't take long for the man to grunt and empty his load into Betty's pussy, the second creampie she'd taken in her cunt that morning. He pulled out and flipped Betty over, then straddled her and thrust his still hard cock in her mouth to clean off. Betty licked and sucked the remaining cum off his cock. Meanwhile, the woman got between Betty's legs and began slurping up the cum dripping out of her pussy. When she had cleaned out Betty's pussy, she moved up to her clit and began flicking her tongue across it. Betty was already on the point of orgasm and it only took a minute for it to build and then explode. Betty bucked and spasmed with one of the most powerful orgasms ever.

All three collapsed in a heap. Gradually, they came back to life. Betty got up and put on her clothes. The man handed her a bill. Betty looked at it. It was a $100 bill. The man smiled at her and she thanked him and left the room. She finished cleaning the three remaining rooms and then went down to her locker and hung up her maid's dress and got into her own clothes. Her ass was still sore from her boss's beating and her cunt was sore from all the fucking, but Betty felt better than she had in a long time. She would be back to work tomorrow, dreaming about today.

maitrecul
maitrecul
24 Followers