Betty's Tail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather almost screamed at that. She buried her face in the pillow, her arms giving out on her. The vibrations were too much for me too. I shot deep into her pussy, making her cum even harder.

When her body stopped convulsing, I heard her voice. "Take it out Mike!" I slid the toy out, shutting it off. My wife slowly pulled off my cock then and laid down. I joined her, catching my breath myself.

"You really always wanted to see me do that?"

I shrugged smiling. "Yes and no dear. I always fantasize about you doing that with real cocks. Now that I'd love to see."

I could see her thinking about it. "Two guys huh?"

"Well again, yes and no. Actually my big fantasy is you fucking two guys like that with another one filling your mouth with his cock. So it's three actually."

She shook her head in amazement. "You'd actually want to see me do that?"

"As long as I'm one of the guys, sure. Why not? The question is would you do it?"

I saw her laugh at that. "Are you kidding? Three different cocks at once? Hell yes!" She wrapped her hand around my sticky shaft then. "I'm just surprised you'd enjoy that."

I always loved seeing and feeling her hand stroking me and that night was no different. Those big tits bouncing as her hand moved didn't hurt either. "So what's your fantasy like?"

"In that I usually start off in your mouth." She giggled at that. "That's a shock."

"I have my reasons. The reason I do that is because one of my friends is on his back on the bed. And you're straddling his hips. He's waiting patiently for you to slide that hot pussy down his hard cock."

Her eyes lit up at that. "What's the other guy doing?"

"Lubing up his cock. He gets that hot ass of yours." I could see the familiar look of lust on her face. Heather moved closer, rubbing my shaft against those huge tits of hers as she asked, "So what then?"

"I get to see the expression on your face as you feel another cock fill you up." I could see her imagining it and she enjoyed that mental image. As she alternated between jerking my hard shaft and rubbing it across those tits she asked, "So who cums where?"

"That's the best part. All of us cum wherever we want, as often as we want. By the time you're done you've taken each guys load everywhere, including inside you." My wife's hand moved faster.

"Would you let them dear? Would you let them pump those loads into that hot little pussy of yours?"

"Fuck yes!" She kept that hand moving, lost in the fantasy right then

"And in your mouth and ass too?"

She nodded, never missing a beat with her hand. "Where do you want my cum dear?"

She gave me a rare treat that night. "On my tits Mike. Cum on my tits!" She watched eagerly as my cock shot that night, splattering her tits with my cum. She got the last few drops, rubbing the head of my cock against her hard nipples. Then she sat up, making sure I was watching every moment.

She lifted one breast up and her hot pink tongue slid through the streaks of cum that covered it. I watched her lick it clean, finishing off with the nipple in her mouth as she sucked it. She repeated that for the other one, finally letting the hard nipple pop out of her mouth.

"God I love seeing that!" Heather laughed then.

"I know. I can't figure out for the life of me why, but I love watching your face when I do it."

"It's easy dear. I like seeing that because in my mind you're doing that to another woman." That put us on dangerous ground. Heather wasn't a real fan of me telling her how much I'd love to see her eat pussy.

"I know Mike. I'm just not sure I'm ready for that step yet."

"I get that. Believe me I really do. I always find it funny though. You're a waitress in a strip club. You see naked women every day." I smiled broadly. "You could always bring home a doggy bag for both of us."

That made her laugh, relieving the tension. She slipped back under the covers with me and snuggled up against me, falling asleep before I did.

I'd been kidding of course, but thoughts ran through my head at that point. What if she did? What if she talked a dancer into coming home and playing? Between my wife, her Mom and the possibility of a stranger joining in I had a hard time falling asleep.

The next afternoon came and Heather got ready for work. She came out to leave poured into her usual skin tight jeans and a t-shirt with the club logo on it. I looked at her and asked, "Hey Heather. Why do you wear a bra to work?"

The look of surprise on her face showed me she hadn't really given it any thought. When she finally shrugged I told her, "It's a strip club dear. Why don't you try it braless tonight and see if your tips get any better?"

Evidently that made sense to her. She walked back into the bedroom and came back out without that industrial strength bra on. My eyes widened at the sight. I could not only see hard nipples, but those DD tits stretched the fabric enough that if you looked closer you could see the color of them.

"What do you think Mike?"

"I think you're going to be beating them off with a stick tonight dear. Have fun at work."

I watched as she bounced out to the car. Literally that day. With a smile I sat down to read for a while.

I got bored later so I changed my clothes and walked up to the strip joint. I wondered how Heather was making out at work.

I saw her as I walked in. Those tits of hers were obvious even in the dim light of the club. I saw her walking by the stage looking up at the dancer there. I glanced her way myself and saw why. She was down to a g-string her big full natural tits bouncing to the music. She smiled down at my wife and Heather reached into her pocket. She came up with a bill and approached the stage, putting the bill between her teeth. The dancer smiled knowingly, crouching next to the edge of the stage, her legs spread wide. She pulled her g-string away from her hip and my wife slid the bill into it. The dancer smothered her face between those big tits and the place went crazy as my wife blushed and walked back to get drinks.

She served them and saw me sitting there. She walked over and asked, ", What the hell are you doing here?"

"I was bored. So I figured I'd come up and see what the reaction was to you going braless."

Heather turned and got the owners attention. She motioned at me and he waved and nodded. She sat down next to me at the table then.

"So you want to know how it's going? When I walked in Mel offered me a job dancing. And I've been groped by 5 guys and two women tonight."

"I take it that's not the usual night for you." She laughed at that. "I saw your tuck a buck thing with that dancer. That was pretty hot!"

"That's Angie. She's a sweetheart. She really is."

"So how did her thigh against your face feel dear?"

"Mike, don't." I could hear the warning note in her voice and saw her almost glaring at me. I shook my head sadly.

"Heather, I'm not pushing you. I'm just tired of this taking up so much space in your head. I want you to finally take that step and try it. Love it or hate it, I don't care. As long as it's off your mind."

"Fine. You really want to know? When I felt that soft smooth skin against my face I wished the entire crowd would disappear so I could pull that g-string off and bury my face in her pussy. Satisfied?"

"Only if you would be. This is making you crazy dear."

She sighed. "I know. Do you know what worries me?" I shook my head. "What if this happens and I fall in love?"

I thought about that and finally asked her, "Have you been thinking about that little fantasy I spilled to you last night?" That lit her face up. She smiled and nodded, looking around the room.

"So you're still imagining all those cocks right?" She nodded slightly. "Then this girl on girl thing may excite you dear, but I highly doubt you'll dump me for another woman."

She wanted to believe me. I could see it in her eyes. "You're probably right Mike. If I'm thinking about both, why would one steal me away?"

"Exactly my point dear. Now, let's talk about your friend coming all over your face. Unless you want to talk about getting groped. Did you like that?"

She grinned. "I kinda did. One of them was a husband and wife. She was staring, so I made sure to bend over her to hear her husband." Heather bit her lip gently. "She played with my nipples Mike."

I smiled and finished my drink. "I'll be awake when you get home tonight. Just in case."

"Good idea." She stood up and headed back to work. I watched the guys eyes on her as she walked past them, smiling as I did. I got home with wonderful fantasies running through my head.

I heard her come home just after close. She surprised me by stripping as she came through the door, walking naked into the bedroom. She yanked the covers off and immediately climbed on top of me, sliding down my hard cock.

I watched her as she rode me to orgasm, her hands squeezing those big tits as she came shaking on top of me. She rolled over then and I slammed her hard and fast until she got my cum in that hot pussy.

She smiled at me as I laid beside her. I looked at her and said, "I wasn't sure you'd come home alone this evening."

She took a deep breath before saying, "I thought about it. I really did." She was obviously thinking about it still at that point. I ran my hand over her body and smiled.

"Anytime you want dear. It's fine with me. There's no hurry." She smiled and knew I could tell what she was thinking.

"It's just strange wanting this so badly. You know what I mean?" I nodded, sympathizing with her. "I think about it all the time." She looked guilty at she admitted something to me.

"Angie said yes Mike. I asked her and she said yes." She looked down and I knew there was more to come. "She even walked me to my car. Mike, she kissed me tonight."

"Oh really? Like what kind of kiss? Show me."

She leaned over and kissed me softly before her tongue slipped into my mouth. I raised an eyebrow at that but enjoyed every second of it. She looked extremely guilty when she stopped. "I cheated on you Mike. I'm sorry."

After my fucking her Mom I wasn't really concerned with that. So I comforted her. "Heather, it's ok. Don't worry about it."

She snuggled into my shoulder then. "I should have brought her home." I agreed with that. "At least you should have gotten her phone number."

"I did." She whispered it but I heard her anyway. I looked down at my wife and smiled. "Then when you're ready dear we can take things to the next step."

She nodded, snuggling in to drift off to sleep. I couldn't sleep as usual. Thoughts of my wife in a deep passionate kiss with another woman had my mind racing at that point.

I got up the next morning and saw her sitting in the front yard, looking out at the lake. I could tell she was thinking, and as usual when she was in that mood I left her to her own devices. I headed uptown to get some groceries. When I came back she was smiling again.

"Hey dear." I put my hand on her shoulder. "Everything ok?" She put her hand on mine and nodded. "I'm fine dear. Thanks for asking though."

I walked inside, putting things away. Heather came inside a few minutes later. "Mike?"

"Yes dear?" My mind was elsewhere that day. I wasn't really paying attention to her right then. I was still off in space somewhere when I noticed she was standing right next to me. "What is it?"

"Today's the day." I looked at her blankly, her words not registering. "I said today's the day Mike." It took a moment before I realized what she was talking about.

She laughed at my shocked look. "I invited Angie over and she said yes. She's on her way Mike."

I looked at Heather's face and saw nothing there but excitement. One hand caressed one full breast, her hard nipple grazing my palm. "You sure you're ready?"

"I've been soaking wet all day just thinking about it." My hand slipped down her shorts, finding out for myself she wasn't kidding. Her eyes closed briefly, then I heard her voice. It was almost a whisper as she said,"I want it Mike. I want my hands all over a woman's body. I want her tongue in me and I want to taste pussy." She shook slightly. "I'd even love to lick your cum from that pussy."

"Let's go inside to wait." We got to the couch before starting to make out. I had her shirt off and my fingers were slipping and sliding through that soaking wet pussy when the doorbell rang. She froze and I grinned. "You'd better get that."

Heather opened the door and there stood her new friend. "Damn girl! Do you always answer the door like this?"

My wife laughed. "Get in here." Angie entered and Heather shut the door.

"I could get used to someone coming to the door like that." Heather was looking her over moved over in front of her. "You like?" Angie nodded, sliding a hand over her upper chest before letting it drop to those DD tits and playing with her hard nipples. My wife couldn't wait and wrapped her hands around Angie's neck, pulling her down for a tongue filled kiss.

Both girls were breathing heavily when they finished that initial kiss. Heather gestured at me. "This is my husband Mike." I stood to meet her and quipped, "I love the way you greet your friends."

Both women laughed and Angie gave me the same hello. As I stood there kissing her my hand naturally slipped up her body, finding one of her braless breasts already occupied by Heather. I caressed my wife's hand as it cupped her tits before finally ending the kiss, looking down to watch.

Angie didn't waste time. "So where's the bedroom?" I watched Heather take her by the hand and lead her to our bedroom with it's king size bed. Both women took their time, slowly stripping each other as I pulled off my clothes before joining them on the bed.

Angie looked down at my rock hard cock and smiled appreciatively. "Very nice Mike." Looking at Heather she said, "You're a lucky girl."

"I know." Heather leaned over to kiss me again and I felt her trembling. I turned my head and whispered, "You ok? Are you sure you want to do this right now?"

"More than you'll ever know." Angie was leaning back against the headboard and we both leaned in, taking turns kissing that hot mouth. After one hot tongue filled kiss Heather showed me just how ready she really was. She started kissing her way down Angie's neck, her lips and tongue savoring the taste of her soft skin as she moved down. Angie's eyes closed and her hand slipped across my chest, moving lower until she captured my hard cock.

I was watching my wife as her tongue reached Angie's nipples. It teased them gently before her lips surrounded them, sucking them in one by one. Angie moaned and Heather looked up at me before concentrating on them again. I watched fascinated as she finished with them and started slowly dragging her tongue down our new friends body.

Angie moved slightly and I felt my cock slip into a hot wet mouth. I glanced down at that before looking back to my wife moving slowly toward her goal.

She slid lower and passed up that hot shaved pussy at first. I watched fascinated as she kissed and licked the inside of each soft thigh before moving slowly back to her goal.

Heather had her first pussy just inches from her face then. She looked up at me and silently mouthed two words. "Thank you." Then she leaned slightly forward and I watched her hot pink tongue make contact with that obviously wet and ready pussy.

I saw her drag it the entire length of our new friends pussy, making her groan in pleasure. Heathers body shook slightly as she took her first tastes before diving right in, burying her tongue in her.

Angie laid back and enjoyed. I saw Heather's ass in the air and moved away and down to the end of the bed. I could see quite a sight as I knelt behind my wife. Her head was moving slowly, her tongue tasting what she'd wanted for so long. Angie's eyes were closed, her hands squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples as my wife pleasured her. I moved slightly forward and slowly slid my cock into my wife's soaking wet pussy.

As my hips met her ass Heather moaned into our friends pussy. I smiled, grabbed her hips and started fucking her slowly, feeling her pussy caressing my hard shaft. We stayed in that position and my eyes got to see a sight I thought I'd probably never get to enjoy. My wife making another woman cum with her tongue and lips.

Heather wasn't far behind, and as Angie shook in orgasm Heather followed suit. Her pussy squeezed my cock as she came on my cock. I slowed down and stopped, waiting for both women to ride out their orgasms.

When Angie opened her eyes I slid out of my wife. Heather crawled up her body then and they kissed again. I moved up to watch fascinated as Angie licked her own juices from my wife's lips and face.

She turned to me then, swallowing my cock as my wife watched smiling. When she finished cleaning me up she switched places with Heather and looked at me.

"It's my turn now. I want that cock in me and I want you to fill me up with cum." She looked down at Heather and smiled. "You're gonna get to taste your first creampie."

She ended up with her head buried in Heather's pussy as I fucked her hard and fast. Her ass was slapping back against my hips as Heather thrashed all over the bed moaning in pleasure. As she came on me my wife's back arched and she came harder than I'd ever seen before. That was all it took for me. I slammed deep into Angie and loaded her pussy up with my hot sticky cum.

Heather and I were both catching our breath as Angie moved up toward my wife's head again. "Watch this Mike."

She knelt over my wife's face and Heather reached up, pulling her hot pussy right down on her eager tongue. I saw Heather licking my cum from that hot wet pussy, her hands caressing Angie's tight ass. Angie came again grinding against Heather's talented mouth. When she rolled off her she was smiling.

Looking at my wife she breathlessly asked, "So how was that? Did you like it?"

Heather was grinning from ear to ear. "I loved it! I'm just sorry I waited so long to try it. I should have done this a long time ago."

Angie smiled as she admitted the truth. "I was wondering about you. I always saw you watching my sets at work. But you never made a move, so I didn't say anything."

Heather grinned again. "I guess I'm like my husband. I'm a boob girl." She leaned over and gently licked Angie's hard nipples. "I've wanted to do that since the first time I saw you up there."

The rest of the afternoon was filled with first times for everyone. Heather got as much pussy as she wanted that day. I got a couple of firsts myself. I got my first double blowjob that day. Heather caught all my cum in her mouth and leaned over, kissing Angie and swapping cum with her. We all fucked in every position possible. The day ended memorably. Heather and Angie were locked in a hot 69 and I knelt over my wife's head fucking her friend from behind while Heather watched from inches away and joined in. After licking my load from her pussy again Angie rolled off Heather and sadly the day was over.

We walked her to the door, both of us buck naked. She left as she came that day, kissing us both passionately again before sighing and heading out. My wife and I collapsed on the couch after she left.

"So I take it you didn't fall in love?" Heather giggled, shaking her head.

"No dear. But I liked it a lot more than I thought. That surprised me." She looked at me and informed me right then, "We're going to do that again. Maybe even a lot."

My cock was standing up again at that. I smiled and said, "That's fine with me. Any time you want."

Heather gave me a special treat that day. She knelt and sucked my cock one last time, tasting Angie's pussy there. She even deep throated me that day, something she usually didn't do. I watched as she drove me over the edge, taking my cum in her mouth and gulping it down happily. She stood up and as she headed for the bedroom she said, "Maybe next time you can arrange for your friends to join in."