Betty's Tail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day rolled around and I texted my wife's Mom, reminding her I was picking her up. When she asked what time I had an idea. I made it an hour earlier than usual and she agreed.

I watched Heather get ready for work and she left her bra behind again. I smiled as she walked to the car, her hard nipples obvious through her shirt. After seeing her off, I changed clothes and headed out myself.

I got to the mother-in-laws place and knocked on the door. She was ready to go, her C cup tits bouncing nicely as we headed to the car. As we got on the road she asked about my weekend. I smiled and said, "You're daughter is most definitely bi. We found that out yesterday."

She wanted details and I gave them to her. As she listened to my blow by blow description of the days events her hand slid up my thigh and began stroking my hard cock. I glanced over at her and saw her nipples were harder than I'd ever seen before. She was still stroking me as we pulled into the city and I made a slight detour.

She saw the building I pulled up in front of and smiled. "What are we doing here?"

"Your daughter needs a new toy and they sell them here. Want to go in with me?" I was slightly surprised when she nodded eagerly.

I could see Betty was enjoying the attention her thin t-shirt was bringing her as we walked through the store. She kept smiling at the guys obviously staring at her bouncing tits and hard nipples. I found a toy for the wife and on impulse grabbed a second one for my mother-in-law. I paid for them and turned to see her peeking back into the booth area.

I walked over to her smiling. "What are you doing?"

"They have booths back here." She looked up at me. "Ever been in one?"

I shook my head. "Me either. Want to try it out?" I just smiled and went to get change for the machines. I followed her to the booth on the far end, and we walked inside shutting the door behind us. It was close quarters in there with two of us, but I didn't mind. I jacked some change into the machine and Betty started flipping through videos.

Most of them appeared to be done with amateurs which I found to be interesting. I grinned and leaned up against Betty. "Ever done amateur porn before?"

"Not yet, but there's a first time for everything isn't there?" She came across an amateur threesome with two girls and stopped there. She pointed at the screen. "Is that what you were doing yesterday?"

I watched the guy fucking one girl while she ate pussy and nodded. "Yup. That's exactly what your daughter and I did." She watched fascinated and my hands slipped under her shirt, finding those tits. She squirmed slightly and pressed her ass back against my cock, rubbing it as we watched. I felt her move slightly and looked down to see her sliding her shorts down her legs. She bent over, her eyes fixed on the screen as her ass thrust out behind her. I unzipped my jeans and grabbed her hips, sliding into that now familiar pussy.

I'm sure anyone there could hear her moans as I fucked my mother-in-law to orgasm while we watched porn. I blasted her hot pussy, filling her with my first load that evening as she shook in orgasm. I slid out of her realizing we were about out of money in the machine. She'd just slid her shorts back on when I heard her say, "Mike, look at that."

I turned back and saw her pointing down at a hard cock coming through a hole in the wall. She looked at it and then up at me. I laughed softly.

"Go right ahead Betty. I'm not doing anything with it. It's all yours." I slid some more change into the machine and she turned and knelt in front of that hard cock.

I watched her run her hands over it, smiling to herself. That was quite a sight, but what she did next was even hotter. She leaned forward and sucked that hard shaft right in, sliding down it until her nose touched the wall.

I'd never seen a blowjob before unless I was getting it and it was fascinating to watch. Betty was enjoying herself, bobbing up and down that strange cock, sucking it deep in her hot mouth every time. It wasn't long before I heard a soft knock on the wall. I had no clue what that meant but Betty found out. I saw her eyes fly open and then close again as she started swallowing rapidly. I knew that that meant then and watched her suck down that strangers cum greedily. She took every drop, finally letting his cock slip from her lips.

"Now we can leave." She straightened her clothes and we walked out of the bookstore.

On my way to the station I smiled and said, "That was pretty fucking hot Betty." She laughed. "Believe it or not Mike I've always had a stranger fantasy. I can't tell you why, but that's always made my crazy."

I nodded. "I'm just glad you had a son-in-law fantasy. Otherwise I'd still be fantasizing about you."

I saw her nod knowingly. "Lots of things about your family have surprised me over the years."

"Like what?" She looked genuinely curious so I answered.

"I was amazed that Heather had made it to 19 and was still a virgin." Betty snorted at that, turning to me with a smile.

"She pulled the old twittering virgin act on you did she?" I nodded slowly. "Mike, she lost that not long after her 18th birthday. I got to hear all about it."

"Oh really?" Betty nodded. "She came home from a date walking a little funny. When I asked she told me what had happened." Betty glanced out the front window and back at me then. "You really believed her?" When I nodded she asked, "And nothing made you wonder about that?"

"The way she dressed when we first met did." I thought for a moment before adding, "You know, the way our first date ended should have given me a clue."

I saw Betty smile. "What happened Mike? I never heard this story."

"I was bringing her home and she suggested going parking. She knew the perfect place and got mostly naked before giving me an amazing blowjob."

"Let me guess. She swallowed too. Am I right?"

I nodded. "Yup. Every drop and never even complained." Betty laughed at the expression on my face.

"Mike, she'd swallowed so much cum by then she was an old pro at it. Hell, I watched her one night sucking off her boyfriend at the time in the driveway." Betty grinned. "She was good. I could tell." She paused and then asked, "So where did she supposedly lose it?"

"In your back yard. Behind the grape arbor." Betty nodded. "Well at least that was a first. I know she'd never done it there before."

We rode in silence for a moment before she asked, "You're not disappointed are you?" I sighed. "Not really. Surprised maybe, but not disappointed."

That explained a lot though. Like her riding me like a wild woman that first time. And then stripping and fucking me the next afternoon in the living room on the couch. I finally smiled over at Betty. "At least now I've got a kinky mother-in-law."

"That you do. I'm glad you like that." We were getting close to the station then. "I was thinking over the weekend Mike. Thinking back on it, I'm surprised I never really thought about you checking me out before. You always did seem to be looking when I'd bend over." She surprised me with her next statement though.

"Too bad you didn't marry me instead. Just imagine it. You could have had an older woman and knowing my daughter she'd be fucking you too."

There was an image. We got to the station and went inside. As the door closed on the elevator Betty's hand went to the front of my jeans again. She stroked my hard cock as we slowly went up. "Something tells me you'd have loved two sluts in the same house."

That much was true. When I sat down behind the mike she watched me, curious to see how I did my show.

"So tell me if I get this right. You go to the song you want to talk after and record there, right?" I nodded. "If I make a little mistake I leave it in so it sounds live."

She watched me do that again and again. Then as I was looking for my next segment to record she walked over next to me and unzipped me. She held her fingers to her lips, and as I started recording again she sucked me into her hot mouth. I'd never had that happen before, so as her head bobbed up and down my length I kept recording. I finished before she did luckily, and let the machinery run itself, dragging her back into the production studio.

She looked it over and said, "A new room. Nice."

I had the bag with me that contained the vibrators I'd bought that day. Whe Betty looked back at me, anticipation on her face. "So what nasty thing do you have in mind for me tonight?"

She started slipping her clothes off then, getting completely naked as I pulled out the toy I'd picked out for her. "Lay down on that counter Betty." She did, stretching out and watching as I moved the mikes in there. One was by her head and the other by her pussy when I finished. I handed her the toy and she smiled.

I slid a blank disc into the recorder and hit record. I turned on the vibrator and she got it immediately. "I want to hear you bang that hot pussy with this."

She started right in, teasing her clit with that toy before eventually sliding it right in. I stared wide eyed at that, hearing the difference in the sound the toy made as she plunged it slowly all the way in. I closed my eyes and listened then. I could hear her moaning softly, the toy changing pitch every time it slid in and out. I opened my eyes again and watched as she picked up speed, fucking herself for my enjoyment. She was getting close when I said, "Cum for me Betty. Cum for your son-in-law!"

She did, thrashing around as that toy rocked her world. I could see and hear her slowly stop before pulling the toy out and shutting it off.

"It's my turn now Mike and I want the real thing. Fuck me with that big cock!" I stripped and slid into her again, hearing her loud groan. "That's it! Pound Mommy's pussy!"

The sound of me fucking her hard and fast picked up perfectly. I could hear her soft moans and my cock making noise as it plunged into her soaking wet pussy again and again. She came several times groaning loudly as she did. Finally I asked her, "Ready for cum Mommy?"

"Oh yeah! Cum right where you are. Cum in Mommy's hot pussy!" I blasted her again, pumping my seed deep inside her as she groaned. "That's it Mike! Fill me up!"

We ground to a halt and after catching my breath I slid out of her. I stopped recording and immediately burned another copy of the audio for her. As we walked naked out of the room she stopped me.

"Can you leave early Mike?" I hadn't expected that. "I've got an idea I really want to try."

I nodded. "I'll just forget to punch out." She smiled and dressed for the ride home.

When we got there she immediately led me to the back yard and behind the grape arbor. "So this was the spot, right?"

When I said yes she told me, "Tell me what happened that night."

"We were making out as usual and eventually I got every last stitch of clothing off her." When I paused I was surprised by her arms going around my neck and her lips meeting mine. Eventually my mother-in-laws clothes were strewn around on the ground, just like her daughter's so long before.

"Then what?" Betty was panting then, waiting for my reply. I laid down in the cool grass my hard cock standing straight up. "Then she climbed on top of me and rode my cock."

Betty smiled and straddled my hips. I looked down and watched her soft hand bring my hard cock to her pussy before she slowly slid down it, taking me in inch by inch. She rode me just like her daughter had, taking my cum in her hot pussy again that evening.

Every night that week Betty came to work with me. And every night she ended up taking my cum as often as she could in any way she wanted. She even let me fuck her tight ass one night. That took some time and a lot of lube, but my the time we finished she was slamming her ass back against my hips ready to feel me spill a load there.

Saturday morning came and I felt a soft hand shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and finally managed to focus on Heather shaking me awake.

"It's about time. I've got to go to Mom's place. She's got something for me." I nodded, drifting back off to sleep. I woke up a few hours later and she still wasn't home. I didn't think anything about it until my phone chimed later.

It was her Mom. I checked the text. "Make sure your wife tells you what happened today."

Heather walked in an hour later, a guilty look on her face. "Hey dear. How's Mom doing?"

I got one word in reply. "Fine." Then she disappeared into the bedroom to get ready for work. I walked in behind her and watched as she pulled on her skin tight jeans.

She reached for her shirt as I said, "What's going on dear?" She didn't reply. She just stopped with her back to me, her shirt in her hand. I frowned and touched her shoulder, gently turning her to face me. After a quick glance at those DD tits I said, "Tell me what happened dear."

She sat slowly on the bed, looking up at me. "I just had sex with my Mom Mike." She looked at me apprehensively, waiting for me to blow up. I surprised her by grinning and asking, "So how was it?"

"Totally unexpected." I nodded. That was no surprise. "So tell me about it."

"I walked through the door and she was standing there in just a robe. When the door shut she pushed me up against it and kissed me." Heather smiled. "I was in shock until her tongue slid into my mouth."

"Then what?" Heather smiled slightly, seeing I wasn't going to blow up. "We never made it to the bedroom Mike. Before I knew it we were both naked and in a 69 right there in the living room."

"It sounds like you enjoyed it." I was grinning down at my wife as her hand idly brushed across her nipples. She nodded. "Mike, it was fantastic. She's the best I've had ever."

I had to laugh then. "Heather, she's one of two so far. That's not saying much you know."

"I know. The problem is I felt guilty after it happened. I got laid and you didn't."

I found that humorous too. "So doing your Mom and it being incest didn't bother you?"

"That just made it hotter." I looked at my wife shaking my head. "Well dear, next time take me along for the fun. Or you could always send home a stripper from the club for me to play with." I checked the time and told her, "You're gonna be late." She jumped up, slid her t-shirt on and headed off to work.

I did my usual that evening. I read and watched TV, killing time until the wife got home. About an hour or so before that my doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone and was in my robe waiting for Heather. I made sure it was shut and then answered the door.

A short busty black girl stood outside. "Are you Mike?" When I nodded she smiled. "I'm Jasmine. Heather sent me from the club."

I laughed at the turn of events. "I was joking when I suggested that. But come on in."

We were both naked in minutes. I'd just filled Jasmine's pussy with cum when I heard the door open. I walked out naked and hard and Heather smiled.

"Is she still here?" I walked over and nodded, pulling off my wife's clothes. "She's in the bedroom with a hot pussy full of cum." Heather grinned and walked in quickly.

I marveled at how lucky I was right then. When I walked into the bedroom Heather already had her head between Jasmine's legs, licking that pussy like there was no tomorrow. I slipped in behind her and fucked her as she made the other girl cum with her tongue. Jasmine was one of those go all night girls and Heather just couldn't keep up. She was watching Jasmine deep throat me when she fell asleep. I gave Jasmine my load and tucked her into bed between us to spend the night.

I woke up to Heather's soft moans the next morning. I opened my eyes to see Jasmine tongue deep in her pussy, Heather's hand resting on her head as she pleasured her. I watched my wife cum and Jasmine getting up and dressed. As she walked away Heather grinned. "I like this overnight guest thing."

I nodded. "You have vacation days don't you dear?" When she nodded I told her, "Take one today. I've got a plan."

She went in to make the call and I immediately called Betty. "We're coming over. It's time for a family threesome."

Heather came back out. "So what's the plan?" I grinned and told her, "Put on those white shorts of yours. The skin tight ones. We're going shopping."

I took her to the store and picked out something she'd never buy for herself. I grabbed the skimpiest white bikini I could find. Heather just laughed. "You've got to be kidding!" I shook my head. "No, but we only need the top today. Go try it on."

She did and when she pulled the curtain open I saw she was right. The top barely covered her hard nipples and left the rest of her massive tits basically bare.

"That's perfect." I took the rest of the suit and the t-shirt she'd worn in. "Let's go dear."

Every eye watched those big tits swaying on the way out. I was watching her from behind and the clerk as we paid was priceless. His eyes bugged out as he looked over my wife's chest.

She chuckled as we left. "I think I made his day." I watched her buckle her seatbelt and one cup slipped off immediately. She pulled it back in place, rolling her eyes as I whistled in appreciation. We got to her Mom's place about an hour later. I saw the look on her face as we pulled in to park.

"Mike? What are we doing?"

"Continuing what started yesterday dear. Only this time I'm along for the ride." She looked slightly shocked at that. "You don't think I'm going to pass up the chance to get a Mom and daughter in bed together do you?"

She looked unsure then. "Heather, I called ahead. She's expecting us. Both of us." Heather climbed out of the car then. On the way to the door she asked, "What did you tell her?"

I grinned. "I told her I thought it was time for a family threesome. And she agreed."

I rang her bell and Betty immediately answered. I saw her eyes go to Heather's mostly exposed chest and she smiled broadly. "Nice suit dear." I nodded and we walked in.

Her Mom looked at both of us for a long moment before saying, "Shall we try the bedroom today?" Heather blushed but nodded. We followed her up the stairs and around the corner to her bedroom.

All of us sat on the bed talking for a few moments before the fun began. "So you told him about yesterday?"

My wife blushed again but nodded. "Good. I love threesome's you know. Know why?" We both shook our heads. "You get it all that way. Hot tasty pussy and nice hard cock."

Heather glanced at me and saw me grinning from ear to ear. Betty caught my eye then. She stood up and said, "We're a bit overdressed Mike. Care to help me with that?"

I got up and as my wife watched I pulled her shirt off, revealing those firm C cups of hers. My hands ran over them and Heather moved then. She stood herself and undid that small string holding her top up. I hooked my fingers in Betty's shorts and slid them down. My wife tossed her top aside then, watching every move.

Betty climbed on the bed naked, her eyes watching as Heather slowly slipped her shorts down and off. I saw her smile as that now familiar pussy came into view.

As for me, I threw my jeans aside and climbed on the bed with both of them. I recognized the throaty laugh my wife obviously inherited from her Mom then. "This is gonna be the kinkiest little family reunion ever." Looking at me Betty said, "Kiss your wife. Before I do."

I leaned over and our lips met. Heathers tongue slid into my mouth right away and after a few moments I felt her body jerk. I opened my eyes and saw Betty had leaned over and was running her tongue across Heather's tits. Sitting back, both my wife and I watched as her tongue made lazy circles around Heather's hard nipples before she sucked one in.

Heather gasped and pulled her Mom's head tightly to her breast. I got in on the action myself then, dropping one hand down to Betty's ass and caressing it as she pleasured her daughter.