Betty's Tail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty moved upward planting small kisses on her daughter's exposed skin as she did. She eventually got up to her face and Heather was more than ready for that.

The open mouthed kiss that followed was amazing. It was a first for me, seeing a Mom and her daughter like that. I sat back to watch almost afraid to touch my cock at that point.

Betty knew exactly what she wanted and maneuvered Heather into position before starting the slide down her belly. I watched her tongue touch Heather's hot pussy and heard my wife gasp again. I moved upward then to watch as Heather lifted her head, burying her face in her Mom's pussy.

I found out then that I was wrong about something. I thought seeing my wife eating pussy was the most erotic sight I could ever see. But two family members doing it was even hotter. I watched as both of them shook in multiple orgasms on each other's tongue.

Finally Heather moved, tapping my leg gently. I could see her face shining from her Mom's pussy juices as she looked up at me and said, "Fuck her Mike. I want to see it." I moved, straddling my wife's head and bringing my cock to my mother-in-laws soaking wet pussy. I felt Heather's tongue slide across my balls and down my shaft before she went back to work on her Mom's clit.

I plunged right in then, pulling Betty's ass back to my hips. Every few strokes I could feel my wife's tongue sliding along my cock before she went back to her Mom.

They both came again and I followed soon after, pumping a load deep in Betty's hot pussy. I slowly slid out and looked down at my wife. She was tongue deep, tasting both her Mom and me together.

I got quite the show that night. Betty laid back and let Heather do her best. She even pulled out a double headed dildo and showed her daughter how to use it. Hours later Betty also put on a strap on and pounded her daughter's pussy while I fucked her mouth.

We took a short break later that evening. I headed toward the bathroom and ran into Heather coming back. I smiled and said, "I love close families."

Heather giggled. "I'm going to have to share you now aren't I?"

I hadn't thought of that really. Heather squeezed my shaft and said, "Mom loves this bad boy."

I thought quick. "Tell you what dear. Both of us have to do this together. Unless it's your Mom. Is that ok?"

Heather nodded and smiled. "That's perfect Mike. I'm good with that."

My wife fell asleep that night cuddled up to her Mom instead of me. I slid into Betty from behind one last time, giving her one final load that night before we all slept. Both of them beat me to sleep that night as I lay wondering how this would play out in the future. The future was tomorrow though, so I shrugged mentally and snuggled up against Betty's back going to sleep.