Betty's Tail Ch. 02

Story Info
Heather changes jobs and finds out she likes it.
3k words
4.58
6.3k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood watching Heather getting ready for work. She was in the shower at the time and water was streaming over her body. She turned and saw me standing there. After rinsing off, she slid the shower door open and looked at me, an amused look on her face.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Looking at you and wondering why the hell you don't dance at the club."

She rolled her eyes but before she could say a word I jumped right in. "Hear me out dear. Remember when we went on that road trip to Maryland?" I saw her nod. "You saw that truck with the sticker, remember that?"

The trucks sticker said, "Show me your tits." I saw a small smile come over Heather's face as she remembered that night. "You flashed that trucker that night. But you didn't stop there."

She hadn't. Right after that I'd shown her I had a surprise for her. I'd pulled out her two favorite toys and handed them to her, knowing full well just how turned on she was.

"You slid your dress off then, showing that trucker everything. Then you fucked yourself for his enjoyment dear." She was smiling by then.

"So? What's your point?"

"The point is dear, you enjoyed every second of showing him your naked body." We'd pulled into a rest stop after that and Heather had buried my cock in her throat. "Tell me one thing dear. And tell the truth. If that driver had followed us into the rest stop, you'd have willingly fucked him while you sucked my cock. Am I right?"

She looked at me and nodded slowly. I had been hoping that night that the trucker would have. Heather's tight little ass was right against the window. I would have rolled that window right down and let him fuck her to his heart's content.

"So there's my point. Getting naked got you hot. You liked his eyes on you as you performed for him. So why not show off that hot body for the patrons at the club? You obviously like it."

She saw my point. She'd already taken my suggestion and dumped her bra at work. Her work t-shirt showed off those massive tits and hard nipples every night. She got great tips from horny guys who never took their eyes off those big tits when she served their drinks.

"So you like people watching you. You obviously like them looking at your body. So why not show them all that the law allows?"

She was drying off as she casually asked, "So what if I do? She glanced at me then. "What if I strip Mike? That's not going to bother you?"

"Not even. Not at all. I enjoy people watching you almost as much as you obviously do." I saw her grin. She knew that. "Remember that night we went out to eat and you were wearing that yellow top that tied in the front? What did I do that night?"

"You had me loosen it until it was barely covering my nipples." I nodded. "Exactly dear. So ask your boss about the possibility. It can't hurt."

"If I do and he says no, will you shut up about it?" I nodded. "Of course. But before you ask look around the club and imagine all those people watching you taking your clothes off."

"Mike, you make me fucking crazy." I watched as she pulled her work shirt on. "I'll do it. My boss will say no, but at least I tried, right? And that's good enough isn't it?"

I agreed it was, but I wasn't as sure as she was about her boss. As she opened the door she turned back to me. "I might just send you some fun this evening." She looked down at the bulge in my shorts and smiled. "You could use it. She's really different. I think you'll like her."

She left and I climbed in the shower to get ready for whatever she had in mind. Hanging around the house was torture when she left with something like that laid out there. It was after dark though when I heard a soft knock on my door. I answered it and was mildly surprised by who stood there. I assumed it was someone from the club, but she was no dancer.

She had dark hair and small tits that were obviously braless. I could see some really nice hard nipples in the dim light. She was wearing a shirt like Heather had for work and gave me a cocky grin. "Are you Mike?" I nodded and she told me, "I'm Abby. Heather sent me."

I invited her in wondering what the hell made this girl so special. She wasn't my type physically and as she sat down on the couch I had some questions.

"First of all, how old are you?" I saw her smile again as she told me, "I'm 19." So we were good there at least. I asked my other question then.

"So why did Heather send you?"

"We were talking one night and I let a secret slip. It really seemed to interest her, so we talked about it more and more. I have the feeling she thinks maybe you can help me out with my deepest darkest fantasy."

"So what's the secret?" She had my curiosity aroused then. I saw her smile slightly before telling me, "I have sex with my older brother."

"Really?" That fascinated me. I'd had my sister when she was 18 along with my cousin Susan. So I'd been the older brother at that point. And with Heather and I both doing her Mom, incest wasn't a stranger to me. "Tell me about it."

"Well, most of the time he wants me to suck his cock and I love to do it. I love having that forbidden cock in my mouth and swallowing his cum. But every now and then it gets really wild. He bends me over my bed and fucks me. That's the best."

I knew that well. "So what's your fantasy then?"

"My fantasy is about my Dad. He's the one I really want."

That's when I knew why Heather sent her. I had a bit of experience with Daddy daughter roleplay. It wasn'ta particular kink she had, but she'd tried it a few times with me. I smiled at my new friend and stood up telling her, "That sounds like fun to me. Come with me baby girl. Let's explore that fantasy."

"Lead the way Daddy." I took her into my dark bedroom, positioning her in front of me. My hands were on her slim waist as I leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "You're wearing too many clothes baby girl. Let Daddy help you with that."

I slid my hands up under her shirt, feeling nothing but soft skin. My hands ventured higher, finally finding the soft swell of her small tits and her rock hard nipples. I slipped her shirt off, and started working on her jeans.

Abby reached back then, her hand finding my hard cock under my shorts. "Very nice Daddy. You've got a big one don't you?"

"I do baby girl and you're going to get to enjoy it right now." Sliding her jeans and panties down I wasn't surprised to find a nice shaved pussy.

She turned then, giving me a full frontal view as I pulled my clothes off. As soon as they all hit the floor she stepped forward and wrapped her soft hand around my shaft again.

"What do you want me to do Daddy?" With a smile I told her, "Everything baby girl. Let's start out with you showing me just how you suck your brother."

She grinned as I laid back on the bed looking down as she slowly slid my cock into her hot little mouth. I watched her take as much of my length as she could. I knew right then her brother was a lucky guy. After a while I asked her, "Do you swallow baby girl?"

She slid up and off my cock smiling up my body at me. "I love it."

"Good. You're going to get a mouthful of Daddy's cum. Make sure you swallow it down like a good girl."

When it happened she did just that. I heard her gulping down my hot cum, her head moving slowly up and down my cock. After she got it all she came back up looking down at my still hard cock.

"Get up here baby girl and grab that headboard. Daddy wants that hot pussy now."

She climbed into position and I ran my cock along her soaking wet pussy. When the head of my shaft slipped into her she groaned softly. I grabbed her hips and slowly slid into an incredibly tight wet pussy. I fucked her hard, watching her cum under me saying the entire time, "Fuck me Daddy. Fuck your baby girl!"

She came several times that evening. The entire time I could picture her doing what we were doing, only with her real Dad. After several orgasms for her, the mantra changed.

"Cum in me Daddy! Give me that hot cum right in my pussy!"

I made sure to slam my cock deep into her before filling her wish. My second load filled her pussy, making her gasp out loud as it did. After collecting my cum she slid off me, rolling over on one side and smiling up at me.

"Damn baby girl. I wish you'd been my sister long ago. You would have given my real sister a run for her money."

I laid down next to her as she asked, "Did you ever do her?"

I nodded. "Her and a few cousins as well." I looked at her then telling her, "You've got to do it you know. You've got to really do your Dad."

"I'd love to. He watches me you know. I'll be out in my bikini and he sits down to talk to me. But I can feel his eyes on my body."

"Good. Then lose the top someday and tell him you want to get rid of your tan lines."

"That's not a bad idea." After she paused Abby asked me, "So who was your favorite family member?"

"Probably either my cousin Cindy or my cousin Susan."

"Why is that?" I grinned and told her. "Cindy was a tall blonde who wanted cum everywhere. I loved shooting on her big tits. Susan did something I always loved though. I'd lay on my back and she'd climb on top. That way I could see her slide down my hard cock."

Abby smiled and looked at her phone. I saw her stand slowly, reaching over to caress my cock again.

"I've got to go but next time I want to try your cousin Susan's trick. It sounds fantastic." I watched her pull on her clothes then and had to ask.

"Ever done another girl?" She smiled. "Not yet, but it's a big fantasy for me. I've got a friend I'd love to try out."

"Bring her along next time. Maybe I can help you with that one too."

She nodded excitedly and left me there on the bed. I decided to read, so I picked up a book. A few hours later I heard the front door again and laid my book down waiting for my wife to come in. She took her time but was naked when she did. Without a word she walked over, climbed on top of me and guided my cock right into her already soaking wet pussy.

She was sliding up and down my shaft as I asked, "What's gotten into you this evening?" She slowed down a bit, leaning on my chest as she dropped the news.

"Tomorrow night Mike. 10pm. You've got to be there. My boss is letting me try out live. I'll be stripping for the first time ever."

I smiled at the news. "Got you a little excited did it?" She rolled her eyes.

"I've been fucking soaking wet all night. You were right. I do want people to see me naked."

We fucked for a few hours before settling into bed. I looked over at her lush naked body and smiled.

"You're gonna need at least one outfit. We'll go tomorrow morning to get some for you."

After some sleep the wife and I got up and headed to the local adult bookstore. I usually bought her toys there, but that day we were both looking for outfits.

She ended up with quite a few at my insistence. Getting home I pulled out the one I thought was best. It consisted of a g-string and a short top that was see through. She tried it on for me and I gave her the thumbs up.

I had her add a pair of skin tight shorts before telling her, "That's perfect dear. If you end up not dancing, you've got something to wear when the pizza boy delivers."

She looked at me and asked, "Mike, why do we have so many other people joining in our sex life?"

"Are you complaining dear?"

"Not at all. But we're ahead of the curve I'd say when it comes to that."

I nodded. "Tell me the truth dear. When we've been out, you've seen other guys. Have you wondered what it would be like to jump in bed with them?"

"Of course. Everyone fantasizes Mike."

"But what happens when you have the chance to act on that fantasy?"

"Are you saying you think I'd cheat on you?"

"Not at all. Let's take girls for example. If you didn't try them out, that fantasy would get bigger and bigger and more intense. Am I right?"

"Probably."

"So why not get it out of the way then? You know you like pussy and frankly I love seeing you enjoy like that. So why not enjoy it rather than deny it and get frustrated?"

I saw her nod again. "I get it Mike. But what if I start dancing and one night some guy comes in that I just can't resist? What happens then?"

"That's probably going to happen. I figure at that point you'll find a way to make it up to me." I grinned and jokingly said, "You could always get one of your friends to come over and make me happy."

She laughed herself then. "Well let's see. You fucked Mel at the Halloween party one year. You iced Seane's nipples down while I watched. That just leaves her, Sierra and Hayley as the ones you haven't had."

I nodded. "So just in case Mike, which one would it be?"

Sierra and Seane were both taller than my wife and just as busty. Hayley had that boyish type of body, not the type I was usually into. But there was something about her that intrigued me, so I chose her. Heather nodded and smiled as if she knew I'd pick her the entire time.

Heather headed off for work that night with a smile on her face. Instead of jeans that night she wore her usual work t-shirt and a short skirt that showed off her legs nicely. Later that evening I showed up at the club, just before 10. I watched one girl finish up her set, then the stage went dark. That's when I heard the announcer.

"Please welcome to the stage; Nikki!"

My wife came bouncing out, those DD tits of hers visible under her sheer top. I could see as she took the stage that those nipples were harder than I could ever remember seeing them. I smiled to myself as she moved gracefully around the stage. She slipped her shorts off first, giving everyone there a great view of her ass as she bent over.

She undid her top during the next song, flashing her tits to everyone there at one point or another. I could see her regulars lining up by the stage, eager to slip money into her g-string. Her shirt hit the stage during that song and everyone could see those big tits of hers finally.

She had one more song before leaving the stage that night. I looked over at her boss as she danced and saw him smiling. He liked what he saw, so she had the job. That much was obvious. She collected all the bills she'd dropped and left the stage at the end of the song. She came by my table and breathlessly said, "Be ready to go. I'll be right back."

A few minutes later she was. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door and over to our car. It was parked in a nice dark section of the lot and Heather walked right up to it and bent over the hood. She lifted her skirt, showing me she'd not put her panties back on. I heard her voice then. "Fuck me Mike! Hard and fast and right here!"

I unzipped and slammed my hard cock into her. Heather was hotter and wetter than I could ever remember. I fucked her just as she asked, finally shooting my load deep inside her shaking body.

She wasn't finished yet though. As I drove her home her hot wet mouth was wrapped around my cock, sucking me as I drove. And when we arrived there she led me to the side yard, stripping down to fuck me outdoors. After taking another load in that hot pussy she leaned over, sucking me clean. I saw her look up then.

"Let's continue this inside." She ended up on the bed with a vibrator buzzing away in her hot pussy while I fucked her tight little ass that night. When we finally took a breather I laughed and said, "I think I've created a monster!"

She nodded. "You just might have. I'm going to take the job Mike. I make better money this way and it's a lot more fun."

I nodded. I saw her smile to herself then. "You know, you deserve a treat for getting me to do this finally." She didn't say any more though, so finally we snuggled in and went to sleep.