Between a Witch and an Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me start, by explaining things - no interruptions."

More silence, but Isaac knew he'd been understood.

"Taylor, Paige is an ex of mine - the last I had before I met you. Our breakup was due to a misunderstanding."

"There was no misunderstanding!" she burst out, unable to contain herself, "you chea-"

"Paige, what did I say?"

She stopped speaking and returned to her sullen window-gazing.

"I didn't cheat. There was some confusion on both sides to what our relationship actually was. I made a mistake not asking."

"Now Paige," Isaac began, "we didn't talk for months, and when you texted me again, I had just started seeing Taylor."

The small girl perked up at hearing this...

"I.. I will admit I wanted to text you back, but I wanted to avoid something like this."

...and immediately looked back down.

"Which I guess I didn't do a very good job of."

Isaac let out a nervous chuckle.

Fidgeting now that he was getting closer to revealing his plan, Isaac stopped. His eyes constantly bounced between the two ladies, like he was sizing them up, trying to judge how they might respond. If he wasn't careful, he might come out of this with one-less girlfriend than he started with. He opened his mouth several times, but never spoke - finding the right words wasn't proving easy. Deciding to take a different approach, he cleared his throat and spoke again.

"And I'm sorry, to both of you. I should have explained to both of you what was going on. Can ya'll maybe... I don't know, also apologize to each other?"

"Why should I?" Paige hissed back, still refusing to look in his direction.

"I'm sorry," Taylor whispered quietly before Isaac could admonish the redhead, "I shouldn't have said those mean things about you. I didn't mean it."

"Oh..." Paige muttered, her expression softening as she finally turned to look at the younger girl, "I-I'm sorry too. I overreacted. This whole thing just wasn't what I expected."

"Me either." Taylor giggled.

"Good," Isaac breathed, sitting back in his chair and trying to appear relaxed, "Now, I uh, I have a question for both of you."

The two women looked at him curiously.

"What uh, what would you say is... uh was... both I guess, the biggest issue we had?"

He winced at the odd phrasing off the question.

"I don't think we have any issues Daddy, our relationship is per-"

"Your dick." Paige replied plainly, "well, not your dick itself, that's perfect. But you're damn near insatiable once you get started! I needed days off just to recover! I guess that's kinda what led to us breaking up..."

Isaac nodded and looked at Taylor expectantly.

"I-it can be hard to deal with," the short-haired girl piped up, "I love it Daddy, but it's just so much!"

This time it was Paige who let out a small chuckle in agreement.

"Exactly." Suddenly Isaac's throat felt incredibly dry, "so I had a thought and it was uh... well a solution might be... ah fuck it! - What if I just dated both of you?"

"WHAT!?"

Isaac's face cringed at both girl's dual exclamations. He sat there and bore the brunt of their attacks, the two of them immediately going into tirades against him. They didn't so much as insult him, but both questioned his sanity simultaneously. Despite the fact that they had apologized to each other only moments before, neither resisted making snide remarks about having to 'share' him with the other. He let them continue unabated, until finally he found an opening to make his case once more.

"...you really think you need two girls to be able to satisfy you!?"

"Yes!" Isaac half-shouted, which silenced the women once more, "that's exactly what I'm saying!"

Isaac took a quick breath to collect himself.

"Look, you both said I was too much to handle. It's an issue I've always had. So I figured why not put out the offer? Besides, I think if you guys would quit being mean to each other, you might actually get along!"

"I don't want to share you," Taylor started, her big eyes beginning to water as they stared at the dark-haired man, "but I do want to make you happy!"

"You do make me happy little one, but I think this would make us all happier."

"How?" Paige questioned, her thin arms folded under her enormous bust, pushing the mountains nearly to her chin.

"Come on, you guys know how. You've both have told me about how you feel bad that we can't have sex as much as we all want. Maybe if, you know, you guys shared, it wouldn't be as much as an issue?"

This last somewhat-hopeful questioning statement was met with a tearful outburst from Taylor, the unexpected stress of the morning finally catching up with her. Head buried in her hands, she openly sobbed, her lithe body shaking uncontrollably. Isaac watched her with a shocked expression, even though he shouldn't have been shocked; of course the shy girl wouldn't take this well! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! He had fucked things up already. Finally springing into action, he bolted forward, nearly tripping over his own feet as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend.

He didn't say anything as he tried to comfort her. Isaac held her close, pressing her face into his chest, letting her tears wet his tanktop-clad chest. Petting her short hair gently, he rocked back and forth slightly in his awkwardly bent over position. There was nothing he felt she could say to make the situation better - there was nothing he probably could say to try and mend the mess he had created. Paige watched them awkwardly like a kid watching her friend get yelled at, arms straight at her sides - she felt like she should get up and leave, but felt rooted to her spot on the couch.

"It's ok baby," Isaac whispered, drawing back from the hiccupping girl, "we don't have to do this. I'm sorry."

"B-but I want to make you happy..." Taylor repeated through choked-sobs, "I don't want to lose you!"

"You're not gonna lose me little one, don't worry. It's ok baby. It's ok."

"But but but -" she couldn't get the words out before she started crying with renewed vigor. Isaac whispered more reassurances as he held her, staring at her soaked face. Placing his forehead against hers, he kissed her nose over and over again from between her fingers. He rubbed her back, pulled in her for tight embraces, placed his chin on top of her head - anything he could do, anything at all to help. Slowly, she began to calm down, Isaac's presence finally having the effect he so hoped to achieve.

Taylor didn't say anything again until her tears finally stopped. There was silence once more. Paige looked between Isaac and Taylor, biting her plump lower lip, waiting for Isaac to kick her out - it felt inevitable at this point. Her couch-mate was staring at the ground now, her face scrunched in concentration, watery remnants dripping from her eyes. Isaac continued to hold her lightly, watching her, waiting for her to make the ultimate decision.

"I-I, I think I could give it a try," Taylor sniffled, looking at Isaac and then Paige, "if it would make you happy. I... I think I could try and share you."

"Taylor I said you do make me happy you don't have to do this if you don't want to its o-"

"Daddy," Taylor cut off his rushed words with a hand on his chest, "I want to give it a try, for you. What you said makes sense, and I think, I think it could help. I mean, if she's ok with it..."

Paige, shocked at her words, quickly looked down as the small girl looked over at her, and began mumbling something under her breath, her cheeks going red once more.

"What was that Paige?" Isaac said, the usual hints of teasing in his voice nowhere to be found.

"Fine. If she's ok with it I guess I can give it a shot!"

"Great." Isaac sighed, planting a firm kiss on his girlfriend on her forehead, "now that that's settled, baby girl, why don't you go and shower and we'll all go grab lunch."

"Lunch?" Paige asked, confused.

"Well yeah, we had some plans today. I figured you could join us and we could kinda feel this whole thing out."

"Ok Daddy, I'll go get ready." Taylor said neutrally before Paige could object, rising to her feet. She bent over and gave him a quick kiss, her hand stroking his bearded cheek. With another smile, she left, closing the bedroom door behind her. Paige watched the couple, a touch of jealousy in her eyes. The sound of the shower turning on could be heard from behind the closed door, and Isaac looked at Paige with a smile on his face.

"Daddy...?" the buxom woman questioned, her eyebrow raising and her body finally relaxing.

"Uh, it's a whole thing," Isaac replied with a goofy grin, sitting in the spot where Taylor had previously occupied, "she likes it."

"Looks like she's not the only one who does!"

Both of them laughed at this, a level of comfortability returning to the room. After the last bits of awkward tension cleared, they began talking, catching up on what each other had been up to for the past several months. Isaac complained about his job of course, and told Paige the odd story of how him and Taylor met; this drew a laugh from the redhead. Of course they met in such a weird way! As the conversation began to die down, Isaac decided to broach the whole relationship thing once more.

"...so why did you agree to this whole thing?"

"Well, I told you I wanted to be with you again and you did have a point," Paige admitted begrudgingly, blushing again, "and besides, I'll admit that Taylor is pretty cute and she clearly seems to like you a lot. I mean, after what I just witnessed I don't think I'd be able to butt into your relationship anyway. Guess there are worse people to have to share you with."

"I appreciate it, I really do. I think this will work out," Isaac's eyes lit up as he remembered something he failed to mention to his no-longer ex lover, "Oh! I should mention something about Taylor. Just so you know, she is -"

His sentence was interrupted by the bedroom door opening. Isaac looked over, grinning wide. Taylor stepped out, smiling as sweetly as she looked. She had changed out of one of Isaac's shirts into a much cuter outfit. A pink tank top with the word 'Baby' emblazoned across the front adorned her torso, exposing her thin arms and prominent shoulder blades. Her legs were stuffed into a pair of dark jeans that looked almost as tight as Paige's, no doubt accentuating her most alluring feature. Only a light smattering of makeup touched her face; a light layer of blush, pink eyeshadow, and matching pink lipstick to give her lips a fuller appearance. She ran a hand through her short brown hair, teasing it until her bangs covered one of her big brown eyes.

"Lookin' cute baby," Isaac complimented, standing up. He walked towards her and gave her a kiss, wrapping one of his strong arms around her waist. He gave a look over his shoulder at Paige, who was sizing up the much less-developed girl - sizing up and checking her out, Isaac noted. He smiled at this, before taking a step into the bedroom.

"Gonna go get ready," he called back, "get along you two!"

Closing the door behind him, Isaac slumped against it and sighed. Christ on a crutch, today was not what he expected. He leaned and listened for a moment, trying to judge the tone of the voices coming from the living room. They sounded pleasant - or at least not argumentative, which was the least he had been hoping for...

"So," Paige fiddled with her phone, "Isaac told me about how you guys met. Sounded like an interesting day."

"It was! He's so sweet and handsome."

"That he is." Paige agreed, smiling but not looking up from her phone.

"And of course after he spent the night," Taylor blushed, "how could I say no to all of that?

Paige finally looked up at her phone, turning slightly to face the younger girl.

"Oh? I'm surprised to hear that." she smirked, rubbing a finger against a small diamond in her earlobe, "I just figured... nevermind."

"Figured what?" Taylor turned as well, her one visible eyebrow raising.

"You're just so small. Didn't think you could handle him - that's all."

"I can handle him just fine!" Taylor replied with indignance, "as well as any woman can!"

"Whatever you say!" Paige snickered, looking back down at her phone.

"Probably feel better for him than you do," Taylor muttered, "I'm sure I'm much tighter!"

This drew Paige's attention once more.

"What's that supposed to mean!?"

"Well just look at you," Taylor cast an unimpressed glance over her form, "I'm sure you've been with a lot more guys than I have. Can't feel as good for Isaac - that's all!"

Her smirk grew wider as she parroted her opposite in a mocking tone.

"How many guys I've been with is none of your business," Paige informed, "and besides, I'm sure Isaac appreciates a woman with experience, which doesn't look like something you have!"

"I have enough!" the normally-shy girl raised her voice, "and I'm sure Isaac will see that tonight. Then he'll realize he doesn't need someone like you, and we can go back to being happy. Alone."

"Thought you were giving this whole thing a chance?"

"Oh I am," Taylor placed an arm over the top of the couch, "but I'm doing it for Isaac. I don't think we need you, and I think he'll realize that as well!"

"Are you challenging me, little girl?" Paige replied, eyes narrowing at Taylor, "trust me, you don't want to try me. One night with me again and Isaac will realize his mistake!"

"Oh just like when you guys dated before? Cause that sounded like it went so well!"

"You little bi..." Paige stopped, a sound from the bedroom catching her attention, "I think Isaac's coming back. We'll settle this tonight!"

"You're on." Taylor whispered back, before her normal, pleasant smile returned to her face just as Isaac opened the door into the living room.

To his immense relief, the girls seemed to be getting along swimmingly. They were smiling at each other, and even their body language seemed to suggest they were feeling more comfortable in each other's presence. Both were turned towards each other: Paige's arms were finally uncrossed and Taylor was looking directly at her, one of her arms stretched out across the back of the couch; however, something seemed slightly amiss to the dark haired man. There was certain tenseness in the air though, he could feel it. They turned and looked at him, both smiling, although Paige's expression was of a more amused variety.

"Sweatpants? Don't you own jeans or something?"

"Jeans?" Isaac asked, his eyebrows furrowing, "want me to get arrested or something?"

"You wouldn't get arrested!" Paige rolled her eyes, "besides, it could be kinda sexy to see all the stares and jealous looks we'd get being with you."

Taylor laughed and blushed - clearly she wouldn't mind this either.

"You're ridiculous." he shook his head, "Let's get going, I'm hungry as hell."

Laughing again, Taylor stood up and waited patiently for Isaac to move towards her. Paige continued to sit and watch as Isaac put a hand gently on her back and guided her towards the door, before getting up as well. Somewhat awkwardly, the trio shuffled towards the door, putting on shoes and grabbing purses and such as they went. Opening the front door, Isaac watched as the two women passed by him; they couldn't be more different from each other, but they were undoubtedly gorgeous in their own, unique ways. Isaac smiled to himself as he thought of the luck he seemed to have stumbled upon.

Offering to drive, they made their way to Isaac's car. Unlocking it, he moved around to the driver's door. As he opened the door, he looked over to see Paige and Taylor awkwardly standing on the other side, until Taylor finally made the first move to sit in the front. Isaac watched them, almost exasperated by their apparent unspoken, incorrect decision; what, had they never had a friend who had to sit in the front seat?

"Baby girl, why don't you let Paige sit in the front seat?" Isaac called over the top of the small vehicle, growing impatient, "She needs the extra room."

"Are you calling me fat?"

"Yeah that's why you need the space!"

Isaac rolled his eyes and got in, not waiting for the witty retort Paige no doubt had planned and ignoring the disappointed look flashing across Taylor's face. The passenger side doors opened as well, and both girls hopped in. Not able to help himself, he watched as Paige struggled to get in, her ass practically spilling over the sides of the seat and her breasts actually rubbing into the dash. An amused smile crossed his lips as he watched the redhead struggle to stretch the seatbelt over her enormous bust.

"Jesus, did you grow even bigger?"

"Shut up! Your car is just small!"

"It ain't that small..." Isaac muttered under his breath, turning on the engine. Reaching over, he turned on the radio, his favorite heavy metal station immediately booting up. The sounds of distorted guitars and chugging blast beats filled the car, a screeching voice quickly joining the musical fray. Almost as if they were in sync, the two women rolled their eyes; clearly their feelings towards Isaac's preferred choice of music was another thing they had in common!

With how Isaac drove, they reached the restaurant in no time. Both Paige and Taylor recognized it - it was one of Isaac's favorites. A small local diner, one that you could find in any town or city, but was no doubt a favorite amongst people who knew it, and Isaac was no exception. Killing the engine, Isaac smiled excitedly at the two ladies, his eyes lit up like a kid in a candy shop, and hopped out of the car. Paige and Taylor showed a knowing look, the smaller girl giggling at their shared experience.

The trio must've been quite a sight entering the eatery. It wasn't often that anyone saw such a mixed, good-looking group of people. Isaac led the way, a toothy grin flashing from under his thick black beard, flanked on both sides by his partners. Taylor on his left, looking somehow adorable and seductive, her naturally cute features offset by her form-fitting outfit, and Paige on his right, looking, as she always did, like sexuality incarnate, her breasts bouncing with each step despite her bra's best attempts at containing her jiggling jugs.

The dark-haired man's hands were slipped into his pockets, and this simple act pulled his sweatpants a little too tight, showing hints of his hidden beast; no matter what he wore there was always a bulge present, although this one much more reasonable than if he hadn't worn his special underwear. This alone provided him his own set of stares, and hinted to the unknowing observer why he was accompanied by such a pair of beauties. He smiled at the young hostess manning the front of the building, who wore a shocked expression, her eyes darting around frantically as she tried to take in every detail of this new group.

"Hi there, there will be three of us today." Isaac greeted, well versed in restaurant-ese.

"S-sure," the blonde replied, eyes still bugging out of her head as she collected a set of menus, "a-a table or a booth today?"

Isaac turned his head and glanced at Paige.

"A booth is fine, thank you." she smiled before making a face at Isaac.

"Certainly, right this way."

As they followed the hostess towards their booth, Isaac had a mischievous thought. Speeding up slightly so he was just ahead of Taylor and Paige, he moved in step with the young woman in front of him, so he was only inches away from her. He could practically feel his girlfriends' eyes bore into the back of his head questioningly. Once the hostess sat menus down, Isaac offered quick thanks and sat down first, sitting in the far side of the booth. The moment his body touched down against the cheap upholstery, he spread his legs far apart, manspreading on purpose. He grinned at the women, waiting for them to make a move.

123456...8