Between Friends

Story Info
A man and an anthro collie enjoy some soft intimacy...
2k words
1.7k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The Border Collie anthro with a smooth coat leaned back against the sofa, his eyelids heavy with the lure of sleep at the end of a long day. His friend, a slightly shorter human man, rested lightly against his side, leaning into his shoulder.

It was nothing unusual, not for the two of them, not as the TV played in the background, running some film from a streaming service. He didn't really remember what he'd put on, but, well, it didn't matter. It was just the kind of thing that made a lazy Sunday evening what it needed to be, though his friend would most likely stay over that night, in the small guest bedroom.

The canine anthro had removed his shirt earlier in the evening, though it was a luxury for him to have the heating on to that level. However, it was not all that warm in there, the two of them deriving more warmth and comfort from the touch of fur on skin, and vice versa, his human friend leaning closer and closer in against him.

"Mmm..."

"Heh..." The dog murmured, petting the man's head with a quirk of a smile tugging at his lips. "Are you okay there?"

"Yeah, just relaxed. Really relaxed..."

It was only natural to take in the moment there, exactly as it was, their eyes sliding to the flat screen TV and then back to each other, though not in any kind of hard, penetrating look, no. No, it was a softer look, the kind where a gaze didn't really land but drifted, taking in the gentler edges of an individual, whether they were human or anthro. Between friends, that wasn't the kind of thing that mattered in the slightest, the fact they were different. With the Collie and the human, it only brought them even closer together than they had been before, when they had just been acquaintances.

It was their differences that showed them new facets of themselves and life itself, after all.

But that was a deeper conversation much better suited for another time, most certainly, and it wasn't anything to worry about in the slightest, no. The man pressed down, nuzzling softly into the dog's shoulder, so soft and so fluffy. Even though the Border Collie was of the smooth coated variety, his fur was still rather dense and could fluff up when he raked and dragged his fingers through it. Taking his time, he petted the canine's chest, stroking softly, ruffling up the fur in the direction it lay, so it wasn't too uncomfortable for him.

The canine was not idle either, slipping a comfortable arm around the man's back so his fingers rested on his waist on the far side, fingers gently folded around the curve of his body. Unlike the dog, the man was not bare chested and had on a light T-shirt, though it had pushed up a little over his side and stomach, exposing a tantalising strip of skin.

There was nothing there they had to do, nothing they had to avoid, letting whatever they wanted to come in the moment. The man murmured softly, the dog's ears twitching, but there were no words there to be heard, notions and nuances shared between them with grunts and twitches of muzzles and lips. Communication, when they knew each other as well as they did and were more than respectful about one another's boundaries, didn't have to be verbal.

But that was just the way of it for them, considering others may have had different agreements and boundaries between them. The Collie gently raised his friend's arms to help him get his shirt off, for it had no reason to stay on his body. With his bare chest exposed, a little pale after getting a tan in the summer, the canine took a moment to admire him, lips slightly parted as his tongue flickered in a soft pant.

Yet it was just how their relationship had developed that allowed him to take the liberty of spreading his hand-like paws out on the man's chest, splaying his fingers wide so he covered as much of the man's chest as possible. There was some light definition to the pectoral muscles, though only softly, for he was not the kind of guy who spent much time working out. He liked running, sometimes, and hiking more often -- which was just how he and the Border Collie had met originally.

Funny how some things like that came together, just working out as if they'd always been meant to be.

The man blushed faintly, though it was only the shift in closeness that had the heat rising to his cheeks just like that. It was okay, definitely, and he leaned closer in against the Collie to rest his head on his chest, listening to the drumming, moderate beat of his heart. It didn't speed up, not in the slightest, yet he was just where he wanted to be, taking the moment second by second, his breath slow and even.

It was hard to worry when he was listening to the canine's heart beating just like that, running his hand down the Collie's chest to his stomach and scratching there lightly. The dog squirmed delightedly and he pressed the motion softly, testing what the canine may like. It had been a while since they had been as close as they were then, for life simply had a way of taking them apart. Days, after all, were rather busy, and the days just seemed to slip by sometimes without one really taking all they needed from them.

But his hands wandered lower, stroking over the dog's thighs, which were covered in a loose pair of jogging bottoms. He didn't know whether or not the canine was wearing underwear under them, but it didn't really matter. Even if they had done some light stuff together, in the past, it never went beyond the bounds of friendship, not for them. And that was okay too.

Still, his curiosity got the better of him that day and the dog snuffled into his hair, taking in his scent in that canine fashion, while he gently toyed with the waistband of the Border Collie's trousers. It was soft and stretchy, the kind of elastic that could easily be slipped down, so he did so -- only enough to expose the dog's sheath. The grey jogging bottoms pulled down against the top of his balls, hiding them from view, but it didn't feel necessary to expose them at that time, no. Maybe it was a hint of modesty remaining, but, to the human, it felt more like mystery.

The canine enjoyed the moment and the attention. It was nice to have his friend's hands on him and he appreciated it even more when the man squirmed softly out of his own jeans, just letting them slid down under his buttocks, exposing his underwear. The boxer briefs cupped his soft member and balls nicely, without revealing too much, though the canine lazily trailed the back of his paw over them, just to tease and let the moment roll over them.

"Oof..."

And then he was being drawn down over the sofa, with the man under him, on top but not really in control. But neither was in control, not as they cuddled and explored one another, the dog's tail wagging lightly back and forth in a soft brush of fur against the back of the sofa.

"Heh... I didn't know you were going to do that," he said. "What other tricks do you have in store?"

The man grinned, a white flash of teeth greeting the dog.

"Hm... Yeah, but you can't teach an old dog new tricks, so maybe they're just for me, not you."

They laughed together, the tease nothing really. Not in the slightest, not between them, though the dog would get him back at some point, just in their usual way.

His shaft pressed out, forcing his sheath to pull and swell around it, to allow space into which for his shaft to grow. Yet it did not push out all the way, not even as the closeness with his friend raised the level of arousal in his body. He could not help but respond, especially when his friend's member was swelling softly too, plumping up, just a little.

They weren't going to do anything like that together, that night, though their attention was most certainly no longer on the film they'd been watching. Maybe they would go back to it one night or maybe they wouldn't, but that would be their decision to make together, as always. The dog rested one hand on the man's shoulder, curling his fingers around, giving a gentle squeeze around the round shape of the muscle there, just to feel it push back against his fingers.

It was interesting, how different the man's body was to his, though he had a little more muscle on him, even though it was well enough hidden under his fur. It made the definition of his muscles lighter and softer, as if he had a slenderer build than he actually did.

His human friend's hands explored him too, caressing down his chest and stomach, only to sweep right back up his sides too. He leaned into the touch with a little murr, gulping quietly, though he didn't want to stop anything.

It was too easy to languish there, in the moment and nothing more than that, giggles and soft touches exchanged. The canine rolled his hips lightly, slowly frotting his length against the man's, though it was not for the purposes of becoming aroused or seeking completion of any kind. Maybe it could be called some manner of experimentation, perhaps, though they didn't agree anything beforehand. They only went with what felt right, admiring the smooth slide of a canine shaft against a human one, how different and yet how alike they were.

It was a good thing they were friends, getting along with each other better than they ever had with anyone else, though it was a life and a way of being that had taken time to come. The man grunted softly, words failing him as he tried to roll his hips up, though it was much better for him to take all that came as the seconds passed.

His hands swept down, though his eyelids were heavy, so very heavy, and he was not interested in going further. Not as the Collie settled down on top of him, their bodies close and their shafts brushing one another, even as they softened.

No more needed to be had, not at all. They could take things as far or as briefly as they liked and it was right to snuggle there on the sofa instead of going further, ignoring their state of semi undress. The Collie nuzzled under his chin and tipped his head up lightly, bathing his neck softly in light, lapping kisses, the man's Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed moderately.

The evening wore on, though the Border Collie cuddled his friend up to his chest, the man's nose buried in his fluff. It was a wonder he could even breathe, with his face pressed in to that extent, though the canine would look after him either way, whether he fell asleep there and had to be carried to bed afterwards or if he woke up earlier than that.

Sometimes, it was those soft moments that were needed. Sometimes, it helped them get away from the world, into the light touches of skin and fur, teasing them down into the present moment and grounding them in a way that nothing else could. That was okay too and the man exhaled softly, dimly aware of the film coming to a close in the background, his back to it, not watching, barely even listening.

In the warmth of friendship, evening drawing them into nighttime, everything could stay just as it was, as always.

Just between friends.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare4 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories