All Comments on 'Between Snow and Hot Water'

by jackie43

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story just deserve a word: Really? Suddenly she becomes a cheating whore! Or has she cheated all her married life (she never answered that question by her lover). Suddenly after years and years of marriage her husband becomes a willing wimp cuckold? Suddenly all her professed love for her husband go down the drain and she began to humiliate him? The sudden 180 degree change of character of this married couple turns this story a complete flop for being so stupid! Deserves well under 1*

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Sounds like wishful ruminations of an old lady.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Sounds like wishful ruminations of an old lady.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just another cheating/cuck fantasy. And where are the cheating and cuck tags ?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Even for a fictional story it's hard to believe characters would be THAT stupid and oblivious.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fag Cuck Shit. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't know what i should get from this... It was terrific, in bad sense.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

I am just here for the comments by the weak little boys living in their mommy's basement, and who have probably never been with a woman

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Cuck skis, whore wife hunts dick. Ic69hunter, your whining about other commenters is getting old. I don’t know how many readers here haven’t been with women, but I’ll wager that most of them, unlike you, haven’t been with a man. Also, there are quite a few so called authors who write like they’ve never been with a woman.

jackie43jackie4311 months agoAuthor

The reactions to this story are a mystery to me. It is by far my lowest scoring story but at the same time the most often favourited!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just one of the thousands fetish cuck fantasies that poisons the LW category. Oh, about "the anonymous": all users with one (or more) nickname are anonymous since a nickname is not a digital ID. No difference at all.

Schlouis57Schlouis5711 months ago

Stupide cocu et sale pute. Ne mérite même pas une note. Restez dans les histoires de romance.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow i wonder if this writer is female and if it is it obviously has a feminist bullshit led agenda to humiliate and disrespect husdands. The husband is a weak pathetic wimp and the wife a fucked up whore bitch. If the bitch wants to fuck anything that gets close to its cunt why be married? Just be single and then it can fuck around allnot wants.

chasbo38chasbo385 months ago

If Mildred had been faithful to Harry their entire life together her almost immediate change to a cheater was far too abrupt unless she has been looking for strange for a long time. Harry's eagerness and acceptance of her cheating is also unbelievable. To me the story is a contrived framework for writing graphic descriptions of sex. Sorry but that is my honest reaction.

jackie43jackie435 months agoAuthor

To chasbro38: "To me the story is a contrived framework for writing graphic descriptions of sex." What the fuck do you think Literotica is all about? One of the rewards of posting on Literotica is to read the reactions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous