Between Snow and Hot Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ushered her to the couch and guided her to a sitting position where her buttocks were near the edge of the seat. Mildred was utterly obedient and let him take the lead. "Shall we undo the rest of your buttons Mildred?" She looked into his eyes and wanted to say 'yes' in as sweet a voice as possible, however, her voice failed her so she simply looked into his eyes and nodded her head in the affirmative. Roger bent forward and undid the fourth button and her belly button was exposed. "Now Mildred the next button is yours to undo." She complied and the top of her pubic hair came into view.

She found her voice again. "Am I okay for you? I mean I don't....."

His wife Joan had regular Brazils and although her bareness didn't really bother him, he often missed the drama of parting the hair and opening the view of the pink interior. Of course he couldn't tell Mildred her pussy was dramatic so he settled on what he thought would set her at ease: "My dear, inside of you is what counts, not what's outside." Then he undid the last two buttons and opened her robe completely. Mildred spread her legs and raised her knees to give Roger an even more intimate view. The pleased anticipatory look on his face told her that for sure, her hairy pubis was far from being to his displeasure.

"Mildred I think it would be my turn now," and he undid another of his buttons to expose his belly button. Then "Now Mildred, you have the honor and I hope for you the pleasure."

There were still two buttons to be undone and it would be up to her to open them. A flash went through her head. What would she see? She knew he would be erect -- his hardness against her back had already told her that. Would he be bigger than Harry? Silly question! She had seen Roger in wet swim trunks and it had been pretty obvious that he had lots of muscle protruding from his groin. And besides, Harry had a very moderately sized member. Would he be circumcised like Harry? Maybe his foreskin would be back and she wouldn't be able to tell until afterwards when he was soft. Would he have big testicles hanging down? Probably not at the moment because of his erection.

She undid the final two buttons and opened his robe. The sharp "umff" that escaped her lips and the quick intake of breath told Roger that Mildred's husband had a penis somewhat smaller than his, maybe a lot smaller. Her reaction was one he was familiar with. In high school his first few girl friends had refused him when they saw how big he was. He had been able to get rid of his virginity only after he stopped letting girls see it first. The summer before he left for college, a friend of his mother had seduced him -- his first of many experiences with mature women who liked the excitement of pulling down his shorts and marveling at his size. If the woman was used to big ones, there'd be a solid "ummm" from their lips. Otherwise, like Mildred whose husband apparently wasn't too well endowed, there'd be the sharp murmur of shocked surprise and the quick intake of breath. No mature woman had ever refused him after they had seen it -- a few had asked for lube though.

In her slight shock at seeing the large extended member facing her, it went through her mind that Roger and her husband Harry truly differed in another way outside of abundance or scarcity of scalp hair and chest hair. Yes, Roger's was a lot bigger than Harry's. For some reason though it never occurred to her that it would be difficult or that she might want some lube. Mildred looked up at Roger and with her hands behind her knees, raised them as high as she could. Roger was instantly on his knees and guided the head of his big penis in between her now shiny wet and slightly spread lips.

Sitting on the couch as she was, Mildred was in a position to observe as the reddish head partly disappeared among her labia. The first feeling was of a pleasant spreading and stretching. As he moved around in there, she become even wetter and softer and the stretching changed to a tingling that became almost unbearably intense when with his hand, he guided the head to her clitoris and massaged it. Her response was a light orgasm that fed her demand for more. "Roger, Roger, I want it in, in me, oh please, try now, now! Oooooh God, please!"

As he entered her vagina, she watched the head disappear followed by more and more of the shaft and felt the stretching sensation, sort of a pleasurable pain like when Harry chewed on her nipples. Experienced and considerate that he was, Roger worked his way in slowly -- pushing deeper then backing out. He was not in far when she let out a stifled squeal that told him that the rim of his penis had just grazed her G-spot. Knowing that his length might not let him enter her fully, he made ever more cautious thrusts the deeper he went. Then her whimper let him know how deep her uterus lay and he backed off and commenced a slow measured thrusting, sometimes nearly withdrawing so that the corona would graze her G-spot on the way back in. Each time she reacted with either the stifled squeal or a sharp breath.

Mildred marveled at the sight of the thick shaft as it withdrew -- all shiny with her juices -- and marveled even more when so much went back into her, grazing her G-spot as it traveled. As much as she longed to answer Roger's thrusts with her own, Mildred knew her position at the edge of the sofa doomed her to more passive role than she would have liked. For fear of slipping off the couch, she dared not make more than small thrusts. However, as his thrusts and oscillations became more and more violent, she could no longer remain passive. As she had feared, she slid off the edge of the couch and Roger slipped out of her as they both tumbled to the floor.

Without a word, he worked her robe under her body, smoothed it out and was about to remount when she stopped him. "Roger, wait. Please get me some pillows." When he returned from the bedroom with the pillows she couldn't get enough of the sight of naked hairy chested balding Roger, great big shiny erect penis bobbing only slightly and testicles up too tight to swing.

He had thought she wanted the pillows under her hips but she made clear what she wanted. "Under my head and shoulders. I like to watch you go in and out of me."

This time his penis slid right in accompanied by at first her sigh of satisfaction and then her squeal as the corona grazed her G-spot. Roger was accomplished at controlling his thrusts so as to avoid slamming into the uterus, however, this was now complicated by Mildred's increasingly hard counterthrusts. Occasionally he would stop and let Mildred control things by thrusting up from her position below.

"Mildred, maybe you should be on top."

"Or maybe we could put some kind of ring on your penis. Something like a doughnut or two to gauge it."

Both giggled.

"But there's not a Dunkin Doughnuts within 50 miles of here."

More giggling.

"What if we made a mark on your shaft?"

"Should I go look for a marker pen?"

More giggling.

Mildred reached down and touched the part of his shaft that was not inside her. "There's no marker pen that'll work on a surface like this."

"You could wipe me off first."

"Oh Roger, let's just do it some more. You be careful and I'll let you know when you're too deep."

The conversation and giggling had relaxed both of them and relieved some of the urgency to orgasm. Now it was more like a friendly fuck -- Roger still very hard and Mildred very wet and loose. He really wanted her to orgasm so he resorted to short and rapid thrusts with his corona in the area of her G-spot. Her pants and moans told him it was going to work and then her legs clenched and she dug her fingers into his shoulders. A squeal of pleasure and then sharp breath intakes. Finakky soft moaning told him she was really going over the top.

Mildred loved to orgasm. The tingling in her vagina, the hot surges up and down her body, muscle spasms and a nearly blacking out (sometimes). Typically when her high point was just over, muscles in her vagina walls would alternately contract and release causing a surging massage-like action on the penis inside her. Today was no exception, if anything the surging was more intense than usual. The effect on Roger was predictable -- she felt his penis jerk inside her and then the pulses of his ejaculate. "Roger, oh, oh, oh, oooohhhh!" Then she had a small follow-up orgasm. She hoped Roger would stay inside her and let her enjoy the relaxed feel of his softening penis. Her husband Harry almost always left his in -- like letting it soak in both their juices -- and sometimes got hard inside her and they'd have another go, albeit less intense and not as long lasting.

But Roger pulled out. His penis hung down, still big compared to what she was used to -- in fact she thought Roger's was bigger soft than Harry's was hard. The foreskin now covered the head and the whole thing was wet and looked smeary with their combined juices. On his knees, he inched himself towards her head. Mildred thought he might want her to lick his penis clean but Roger turned out to have something else in mind. Upon reaching her chest, he lay his smeary penis between her ample breasts and taking them in his hands, he used them like towels to wipe himself off. Mildred found she enjoyed this intensely and began to wonder what would come next.

Roger inched away from her head and bent over to lick the juices from her breasts. This was something her husband Harry had never done. She was surprised that it didn't gross her out -- in fact far from it -- she felt herself tingling, especially when he did an extra good job of licking her nipples. When Roger got up and began inching his way back toward her breast she again wondered what would come next. She didn't have long to wonder. He inched up right past her breasts and on until his penis was near her face. She knew what he wanted and she knew she wanted to do it just as much as he wanted it. Holding the big soft shaft in her left hand, she used the thumb and forefinger of her right to retract his foreskin and free the head, which was coated with both their juices, some partly dry, some still sticky. She licked it clean and swallowed.

The effect of a moist female tongue on the head of a man's penis is pretty predictable. With the shaft still in her left hand, Mildred could feel him begin to swell. Looking up with a mischievous grin, "like to get hard in my mouth?"

Roger's answer was to move closer. Mildred surrounded the whole head with her mouth, and with her tongue, flicked it -- especially around the meatus. Although she already had a good mouthful with the head, she moved her lips further on the shaft to take more of him in. Reaching her limit, she backed off and then proceeded to give him a short-stroke mouth fucking.

Mildred was used to giving her husband head as part of their foreplay to intercourse, but Harry had never ejaculated into her mouth nor did he seem to want to. She was sure Roger wouldn't mind ejaculating into her mouth but wondered if, given her limited mouth fucking stroke length, he really wanted that. As if in answer, she felt his penis jerk against the roof of her mouth. Then she felt several shots of hot semen. She backed off and opened her mouth to show him his discharge -- expecting him to just look and watch her swallow. Instead, he held out a hand below her mouth into which she let drool his entire discharge along with her saliva. Still on his knees, Roger backed away from her head and tipped the handful of sticky liquid over her breasts. Before it could run off, he spread it all over, massaging her nipples as he went.

Mildred would actually rather have had another session of normal intercourse, but at the same time she was curious about Roger's carnal desires. She was soon to learn more - he lay his soft smeary member between her breasts, which he then pushed together. By kneading her breasts and working his hips, he gave himself a penis massage. Mildred wondered if he might get hard again. Looking closely as the head emerged from between her breasts, she saw a small trickle -- he was just milking himself out. "Roger, I would have been glad to do that for you," meaning of course with her hand or mouth.

"I know but your breasts are too much to resist."

"So you're a tit man then?"

"When tits like yours are in front of me, then yes. As a matter of fact, my wife Joan has rather moderate breasts -- there's no way they'd ever surround my penis like yours do."

Having seen Joan and Roger together in the pool, Mildred knew perfectly well that Joan had small breasts. Although at the time, their age difference had interested her a lot more, she was a bit surprised that Joan had not had breast augmentation. Roger certainly looked as if he could easily afford that.

"Roger, big breasts aren't everything. There's other qualities to a woman. Anyway today there's so much cosmetic surgery done that big breasts aren't a big deal anymore."

"Joan used to be very self conscious of her small breasts. We talked about surgery, but she was afraid and to tell the truth, it just wasn't that important to me."

"So do you think my breasts are real?"

"I know yours are real. The augmented ones feel like oranges. Mildred, I just love your breasts -- the look, the feel. The way they felt rolling around my penis -- it was heaven."

"Speaking of real, Roger, your penis is certainly real -- I mean like real big."

Her saying that confirmed what he assumed about the size of her husband's penis, but he still wanted her to say it. "Is mine bigger than what you're used to?"

Mildred wasn't normally one to share sexual secrets, but she found the situation she was in -- Roger straddling her body, soft penis hanging down and touching her stomach, his hands on her breasts -- that she really wanted to talk. "You're bigger than my husband, yes. Actually a lot bigger. You know, like Harry doesn't have to worry about hitting my cervix. He goes all the way in and we rub our crotches together -- no problem. I can take most of him in my mouth without even getting near to gagging. And he has to get at an angle to hit my special spot. You're so big, the rim tickled it on every stroke."

"Kinda funny isn't it, your husband has a small penis, my wife has small breasts? Wouldn't that make a wild switching situation?"

"Possibly but not with Harry. Good grief, I'd never dare suggest switching. And your wife? How do you think Joan would react if you suggested switching?"

Roger realized he'd pushed a little too hard. "I was just kidding. Sorry, it was bad humor." He also realized that he wasn't going to get it up very soon. "Hey how about we shower off and go back to the pool? The couch and the floor didn't help our sore backs."

Both laughing and giggling they headed for the bathroom shower where Roger did an extra good job soaping up Mildred's breasts. Mildred, used to Harry's smaller circumcised penis, was also in heaven. Several times, she retracted his foreskin, soaped the whole head and then held his penis as it rinsed under the shower. She had rather hoped that he would become erect again, but that seemed not in the cards. Considerate that he was, Roger realized what Mildred wanted. He obliged by fingering her to orgasm under the shower.

Since Harry would be skiing all day, she had plenty of time on her hands and was able to complete her swimming routine and still get home by mid-afternoon. As expected Harry returned in late afternoon, face red from sun and cold.

They kissed at the front door and after breaking off, Mildred first question was: "Have a good powder day?"

"Super! Boy was it cold in Sheep Gulch, maybe that's why it wasn't more skied out." Then reflecting a little on his day and how to keep Mildred in a good mood, "I missed you today. You'd really have had fun. Hope the back gets better soon."

"Oh sweetheart, I missed you too. Swimming's just not my sport, well you know that."

After dinner and after the TV evening news and weather, they turned off the TV and remained sitting together on the couch. Mildred was not completely at ease and she knew it had something to do with what happened between her and Roger that day. At the same time, the thought of what they had done and sitting close to Harry gave her an erotic charge. The thought went through her mind as to what it would feel like to fuck two different men on the same day. The closest she had come to that was in college when she had fucked one guy on Friday night, broken off with him on Saturday morning and then hooked up with someone else the next weekend. She scooted over a little closer to Harry and put a hand on his leg.

Harry responded by putting his hand over hers and turning towards her, kissed her on the lips. When his hand went to her breasts, she didn't have to feel his crotch to know he was hard. When his hand went under her sweater and flipped up her bra, she couldn't help but give him a feel. Sure enough, Harry was rock hard and feeling her hand on his crotch, he unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down to his knees. Now Mildred could feel him through the thin cotton of his boxer shorts. How different from Roger's massive member, Harry's was just a comfortable handful, but he was hard and he was right next to her and he was engrossed in playing with her breasts. Through his shorts she began to stroke his penis and as she expected, he stopped playing with her breasts long enough to pull down his shorts and remove them together with his jeans. Harry loved to expose himself to her and he loved it even more when she played with his penis and scrotum. He spread his legs wide.

Mildred was one of those women who are fascinated with the male genitalia. While gazing at his crotch, she cupped his whole scrotum with one hand and with thumb and forefinger of the other, examined each testicle by itself, as if to determine it's exact shape and weight. Then, still cupping his scrotum with the one hand, she ran the forefinger of the other hand round and round all over the head of his penis, paying especial attention to going round and round on the rim. Harry swooned with pleasure. Moving that hand to the shaft, she masturbated him slowly. Although Harry was circumcised, his circumcision was not tight and she was able to masturbate him by moving the skin. They had never needed nor bothered with lubricant.

Again Mildred was reminded of Roger - how his shaft had felt in her hand. Actually she could barely surround Roger with her hand and she was able to grasp it with both hands, it was that long. With her husband Harry, one of her hands was enough to cover the whole shaft. When masturbating him to ejaculation, she usually resorted to using only her thumb and forefinger just to get more movement.

"Harry honey, are you getting close?"

Harry managed to utter the affirmative.

"I'd better get a towel, okay?" After his "yes" and before getting up, she bent over and kissed the end of his penis."

Harry truly enjoyed Mildred's hand jobs. In fact he almost looked forward to her periods. During the last months of her pregnancies, as her sex drive collapsed, she had been diligent and at the same time subtle in looking after his needs. Subtle in that she had frequently just happened to be in the bathroom when he came out of the shower. If his penis began to swell she usually encouraged it a bit by a teasing touch and if he responded, jack him off on the spot or promise relief later in bed. In bed she encouraged him to spoon. If she felt a thickening bulge against her ass cheeks, she knew he needed a milking down and always obliged.

Mildred liked giving hand jobs and she was convinced that she was good at it. Perhaps it had to do with her fascination with the male genitalia. Perhaps it went back to her mother's admonishments against having sex. Mildred had been a teenager in a time when virgin brides were more common than teenage birth control. Her mother had warned her about letting the boys pet her titties - and heaven forbid - touch her 'down there'. At the same time, her mother, a realist admitted to her that in spite of all best intentions, plan B might be necessary. "When he's worked up, you'll feel his hard thing against you -- right through his jeans. If you think you might not be able to stop, massage him down there, back and forth. He might just orgasm right in his underpants. Once he does that, the storm is over and you've nothing more to worry about."