Between Snow and Hot Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry was daydreaming about the hand job he was going to get and was still very hard when Mildred returned, wrapped in a big bath towel. He knew she had undressed in the bathroom and he wondered.......

His wondering was over quickly. Mildred spread the towel on the sofa and sat down. Giving Harry a sultry look, she spread her legs slightly. "Would you mind terribly?"

In a flash, Harry was on his knees between her legs and after giving her furry mound a fleeting kiss, was dragging the shiny penis head in her now very wet lips. This brought a gasp of satisfaction from Mildred and encouragement. "Harry, oh yes, oh yes. Harry now in me, please."

Harry drove in to the hilt and held Mildred tight. When she pushed back, he understood the signal. Out almost all the way, then in to the hilt repeatedly for minutes and minutes -- both were sweating. "Harry, my special spot!"

He pulled nearly all the way out, dropped his body slightly and then pushed in at an angle so that the head of his penis was against the top of her vagina. A pulsing like motion of his hips and her G-spot was well served. Mildred squealed and pounded the couch with her hands -- her orgasm was a big one. When she relaxed, Harry went all the way in and hugged her tightly. It wasn't until he felt the rush of warm liquid on the base of his penis and scrotum and even on his thighs that he realized how hard she had gone off.

Now more relaxed, Mildred could feel Harry inside her. "Harry, you're still hard. Poor baby, you didn't go off yet did you?"

It was a little embarrassing to Harry that he hadn't gone off so, barely audible, he uttered, "Uh, uh."

"Don't worry honey, it's nothing I can't help you with, one way or the other." Mildred's one way was to manipulate muscles in the walls of her vagina and the other way was to take him into her mouth. She preferred the one way and especially now that Harry was already inside her.

Harry felt the pulses immediately and let her know with gasps and grunts.

"Harry baby, oh you feel my pussy working on your big hard penis?"

Harry could only grunt an affirming "yeah".

"Oh Harry, please fill my pussy with your hot cum."

"I want to Mildred, please keep jacking me off with your pussy."

Over the years, Mildred and Harry had found that one or the other had trouble reaching an orgasm, talking dirty always helped.

Mildred redoubled her efforts and Harry grunted heavily, his muscles tensed up and then he let go. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

"Harry I feel you squirting inside of me. Oh Harry please fill my pussy."

There was some wild thrusting against each other before they collapsed together, all sweaty and with sticky groins and legs, atop the towel on the sofa. Harry was now completely soft but they kept their groins close together. Both had long treasured these after moments of togetherness and it was mutually understood that Harry would stay inside her afterwards.

Both dozed off, literally stuck together. Harry woke first. Now cooled down, sweat evaporated, he woke Mildred.

"Harry honey, that was great! Shall we go clean each other up?" Whenever they fucked somewhere other than in bed, they made a ceremony of washing each other, either in the shower or with washcloths out of the sink.

In the bathroom, Mildred filled the sink with warm water, thus letting Harry know that tonight they would be washing one another out of the sink. Mildred soaped up a washcloth and proceeded to wash him, starting with his thighs. Then she gently washed his scrotum, taking special care to hold his penis this way and that so as not to miss anything. Harry's penis was no longer completely soft.

In a mother-like tone: "Would sweetie pie like his pee-pee washed too?"

"Yes Mommy, please wash my pee-pee."

Mildred got the washcloth really soapy and turned back to face him. Cradling his penis with her left hand, she carefully soaped him up. After placing the washcloth back in the sink, Mildred took his penis in her right hand and with the index finger of her left, wiped all the soap from the head. If not rock hard, Harry was now swollen nicely. Her slow masturbation with her right hand grasping his penis got him to flinching.

"Does sweetie pie like Mommy to play with his little pee-pee?"

"Oh yes, oh yeah, please Mommy, play with my pee-pee some more please."

"Promise to be good to Mommy?"

"Yes, I'll be good to Mommy. Please more."

Mildred increased the tempo and cupped her hand under the head of Harry's penis. At the same time as she saw his stomach muscles contract, some semen flowed out from his penis and into her cupped hand. Then he relaxed.

Harry took the washcloth and after soaping it up, slowly washed Mildred's legs and groin. A finger protruding from the washcloth trolled through her slit up and down before settling on a little nubbin at the top. Mildred oscillated her hips as he massaged the little nubbin in a circling motion. "Harry sweetheart, be a good little boy and finger me."

By now Mildred was so wet and loose that one, no not even two fingers were of much use. Harry fucked her with three fingers, first simple in and out stroking, then he searched for that special spot. Her muffled squeal told him he'd found it and then he felt the warm discharge on his hand.

Afterwards they showered together, albeit more or less platonically since both were sexually played out. In bed they lay spooned together and slept soundly.

The next day, Harry again went skiing and Mildred went back to the Grand Panorama Hotel spa. As she had thought and expected, Roger was there as well.

"So glad to see you're here again Mildred. Have a nice evening?"

Her blush told him not only that she did have a nice evening, but how she had a nice evening. "Yes, thank you for asking. Harry had a terrific day of skiing. Raved about it all through dinner. When he saw how sorry I was not to have been skiing too, he apologized for making me feel bad."

"That's all?"

"What all?"

"Surely Mildred, there must have been more to your evening than dinner and some apologies."

"I wouldn't want to bore you with the mundane details of my domestic life."

"After what I experienced with you yesterday, I doubt if you have a very mundane domestic life."

"You mean you want to hear the nitty-gritty details from the sex life that I have with Harry?"

"Actually, at this moment, there's nothing that I'd rather hear more than a blow by blow description of what you and Harry did last night."

Again blushing, "Right here at the edge of the pool? Or should we see if the cave is occupied?"

In the cave, Mildred began haltingly. Blushing heavily, "Roger, I'm just not sure I can tell you stuff like this. I mean you might think, well Harry and I, well we do some funny stuff. I couldn't bear to be laughed at."

Roger put a hand on her waist and encouraged her to sit deeper in the water. Then he slid a hand in her swim suit and cupped one of her voluminous breasts. "We were so intimate yesterday. Surely you can trust me. And I promise you, I will never laugh at you, only with you."

That broke the last of Mildred's defenses and she went on to tell Roger all about the previous evening at home with Harry, even embellishing here and there. Before she was done, Roger took her hand and placed it over his crotch. His penis was rock hard and through his swim trunk, she stroked it lightly as she went on with relating the events of the evening.

"Roger will this go away by itself? I mean you have to get out of the water to get to the changing room."

"Two possible solutions. You could jack me off, but semen in the water is something the management frowns on. The other way is you get the robe that I put outside the changing room and bring it to me as I get out of the water."

"I'll fetch the robe. It'd be a shame to waste your delicious cum in this pool. Oh by the way you are going to tell me what you and Joan did last night, aren't you?"

"Of course, but not here. In the room. Shall we?"

This time there were no unbuttoning signals in the hallway or lift. Roger and Mildred went straight to the room and as soon as the door closed behind them, both dropped their robes to the floor. Roger was still rock hard. Mildred would have sworn that juices were flowing down her legs. They embraced and kissed with tongues intermingling and all the while he fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples. Noticing that she was thrusting her hips toward him, he broke off the kiss and lowered his body so that his hard penis could rub her wet slit.

"Roger let's go to bed. I want you to really use me."

They had hardly turned back the covers and Mildred was on her back with her legs spread and knees up. This time she didn't bother watching the penetration, she just through her head back and moaned as he drove deep into her. The fuck that followed could only be described as wild and violent - rapid and long strokes, loud smacking as their hips collided. Mildred was aware of her G-spot being rubbed by his corona on every stroke. When she squealed and pounded the bed with her fists, Roger felt the rush of warm liquid and knew he needed to hold back no longer. In spite of her orgasmic high, Mildred was able to feel his spurting semen.

Afterwards: "Roger please stay inside of me this time."

Mildred thought he might get hard again inside of her but when that didn't happen she motioned for a withdrawal and afterwards they lay on their sides facing one another, not talking, just gazing at each other, eyes shifting from face to body, occasionally touching. Sexually both were spent. Their touching was more exploratory with wonderment at the other's body. Roger continuously cupped the breast closest to the bed, the other he fondled, sometimes pinching her nipples, sometimes letting go completely and reached down to swab her slit.

At first Mildred simply enjoyed the attention her body was getting, then she decided turn about was fair play and turned her attention to Roger's big soft penis that was drooping down, the end nearly touching the bed. Hefting it, she was again surprised by its weight. How it had changed from not so long ago. Then it had stood out straight from his groin, blunt reddish head shining. Now all she saw was a fleshy shaft ending in a tapering foreskin. How boring. Harry's, although smaller, exhibited its reddish head at all times. On the other hand, maybe the foreskin had an advantage, kind of like the wrapping on a present. She thought she might want to unwrap the present. Until the day before with Roger, her experience with foreskins had been limited to two guys she had fucked when she was in high school and she hadn't touched their penis' when they were soft. Undeterred by inexperience, she held his shaft in one hand and with the thumb and forefinger of the other, worked the foreskin back to expose the head.

"Finding what you're looking for?"

"Sorry Roger, it's just that, well I think I told you that Harry is circumcised."

"And you're just curious? Are you using me to learn about male anatomy?"

"Please don't be angry Roger. I love how you satisfy me, how you worship my breasts. You make me feel wanted as a woman."

"And Harry doesn't? He doesn't satisfy you?"

"Of course he does! How could you ask after I told you Harry and I had it great last night -- you know I told you all about it down in the cave. You got really hard when I told you. You wanted all the details."

"Would Harry get hard if you told him about what we do?"

"Good grief! I can't even bear the thought of telling him about us. It would just kill him. No Roger, our marriage is worth too much for me to do that."

"Are you sure he wouldn't, somehow maybe subconsciously, like the thought of you doing this? He might even fantasize about you with another man, especially one with a bigger penis."

"Don't be silly, no sane husband would ever do that and Harry is absolutely sane."

"Mildred, sanity does not exclude fantasy. Sane men fantasize all the time. Especially about sex. The cuckold fantasy is well known, documented and explained by psychologists -- especially when it comes to being cuckolded by a man with a bigger penis. Some men even fantasize about watching. In fact these fantasies sometimes get lived out. You have no doubt heard of swinging, haven't you?"

"Of course, but that's when couples exchange partners."

"In principle yes, but the desire for swinging can be driven by the cuckold fantasy. If the other man is married, bringing in the partner just sort of happens. Going back to you, when you told me about what you and Harry did last night, you said he fingered you -- with three fingers. I once read that men who do that are subconsciously acting out the scene of their wife getting fucked by a guy with a really thick penis, especially if theirs is small."

"That theory is pretty hard for me to swallow. Even harder to swallow than your penis, which is now getting thicker by the minute." Indeed Roger was not immune to her ministrations of his foreskin. And neither was she to the fondling he was giving her breasts and the on and off massage of her clitoris. This time she straddled Roger and let herself down on to him.

Afterwards they showered together and in their robes sat together on the couch.

"Roger, what you said earlier about telling Harry, were you serious or just joking? How would you feel if Joan came home this afternoon and told you exactly how she got it on with another some guy she met skiing?"

"I'd feel just like I did yesterday when she came back and told me about screwing a guy in the upstairs of one of those piste-side restaurants - really horny. Afterwards we had some really super sex."

"Roger, you don't mean that!"

"Of course I mean that. Look Mildred, Joan and I have a very open relationship. She tells me and I tell her."

"So the next time I see her in the pool, she's going to look at me and think 'oh there's the slut who fucked my husband.' Oh Roger, how could you?"

"She's not going to look down on you and she's not going to be jealous. More like she's going to be like, appreciative that you made her evening with me better. You gotta start looking at things like this. Just because somebody else skis the same deep powder as you, it doesn't mean you have to be spiteful, jealous or anything. You're more like friends who enjoyed the same thing. Think about it. If the opportunity presents itself, tell Harry."

"I'd better go get my swimming in so my back gets better."

Late that afternoon Harry came home, again in buoyant spirits after having a great powder snow day. Watching him come in with face red from sun and cold, he was picture of manhood and she quickly dismissed ever telling him about the affair with Roger.

Over a dinner of spaghetti and salad with a nice chianti, they both mellowed out. Mildred got to thinking about whether they would have sex tonight and how it would be. She got her first hint when they were cleaning up after dinner. She was putting dishes in the dishwasher and he came up close behind her. She felt his bulge. Would it be on the couch, in the bathtub or in bed?

The answer turned out to be none of the above. Harry made a fire in the fireplace and pulled a couple of big pillows close in. The romantic scene was made complete when he extinguished all the lights and brought two glasses of brandy.

They made out like two high school lovers when the parents aren't home and piece by piece, their clothing came off. Harry nuzzled her breasts for some time before heading downward. His tongue on her slit and his finger on her clitoris brought her over the top but she wanted more. "Harry, come inside me please, now!"

Afterwards, they lay on the towel that Harry had had presence of mind enough to fetch ahead of time. Lying atop the big wet smear seemed not to bother either. Mildred got to reflecting back on what Roger had said that afternoon. Should she start the topic with Harry? So far there had been no opportunity and she had no idea how to make it happen.

It has been claimed that people who live together over time, especially in a stable relationship, begin to pick up thoughts from one another. Harry and Mildred had experienced this on occasion -- like thinking about the same thing or person simultaneously, picking the same TV program, book, etc. Still Mildred was taken by surprise by what Harry said next.

"Mildred, there's something I sometimes wonder about. It's kind of hard for me to bring it up though. I'm always afraid you might be angry or not respect me for it."

She thought this might be the opportunity, no matter what it was he wanted to talk about. "Darling, you know we can talk about anything. Money, skiing, vacation, sex -- you name it. If you're not satisfied with our sex, please, let's talk it out. Even if it hurts my feelings, it's still better that it comes out."

"It's about sex but not my satisfaction. I sometimes wonder if you ....."

"Harry, we just came simultaneously and we're lying in the sticky results. My orgasm surely was not faked. In fact it was pretty damn intense."

"Still, well, you know. Well I'm not all that big down there. In between, I wonder if you sometimes wish I were bigger. Don't you ever wonder what it'd be like to have a man drive a great big one in you?"

"Harry, I wasn't a virgin when we married."

"And some of my predecessors had more than I do? Like how big were they? Six, seven, eight inches?" Seeing her frown, he added, "please don't be mad, it's something that crosses my mind. I just can't help it."

"Before you, I fucked only 4 guys and I never measured any of them. And no, I'm not mad. Actually it's kind of an erotic conversation."

"But all four were bigger than me, weren't they? I mean you saw their penis', you held them, you felt them go in...."

"And I gave head too. Not to all four. Not to the high school boyfriend, not to Randy Carpenter, just to the two guys when I was in college."

"They were all bigger than me, weren't they. I won't be mad, honest Mildred, I just want to know."

"Yes Harry, they were all bigger. Especially Danny Bonder, the guy in high school. Shit, it really hurt when he busted my cherry. Afterwards though it went in just fine."

"It must feel fuller when a big one is in you?"

"Well yes, I guess so. Maybe a little like when you put three fingers in me." And then a light flashed in Mildred's brain. "Harry is that why you finger me like that? With three fingers, so you can see how I'd move, talk, moan, pant with a big one moving around inside me?"

Harry put his head down and that's when Mildred noticed that he was fully erect. She reached over and took his penis in her hand. "I think my sweetie is all excited about me getting a big one, isn't he?"

"Oh Mildred, hold me, tell me more. Tell me about the big ones slamming into you, going in and out. Like how it was with Randy Carpenter, with Danny Bonder."

"Harry it's been so long since. Even long before we married. But there is something else." And then she proceeded to tell him about Roger - complete with every detail. Harry ejaculated in her hand before she was done.

They hugged tightly and kissed. "Mildred, I'm so happy with you."

In the morning at breakfast, Harry dropped a bombshell. "Mildred, you know what I'd like? I'd like to be a fly on the wall in that hotel room when you two go at it. Not that you telling me all the nitty-gritty details isn't good, it's just that ...."

"Honey, I'll do my best to remember everything.

Harry hesitated, then answered, "what if I went with you swimming? If I saw Roger, met him, talked to him, I could really picture you two going at it. You could introduce me, then I could leave on some excuse or other and then you two could go up to the room."

"You wouldn't have to leave. You could just wait in the pool while Roger and I are upstairs in his room screwing. Actually Roger is very comfortable with you knowing. In fact he even brought up the idea that I tell you everything."