Between Snow and Hot Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that morning in the pool, they swam around for a while constantly on the lookout for Roger. After an hour or so, they had more or less given up on him swimming today. Had his shoulder gotten better? Maybe he'd gone skiing with his young trophy wife, Joan? Finally Harry suggested that they go in the little cave and tell him again about when she first met Roger and how they happened to go to the hotel room.

In the cave, they sat close side by side on the underwater ledge. Mildred had no sooner begun telling and Harry felt a warm swelling. He was about to put his hand on Mildred's thigh when Roger swam into the cave.

After introductions, there was a short awkward silence, which Roger broke. "My wife Joan went skiing again today. Harry, you didn't feel like skiing today?"

"I always feel like skiing. The thing is though, Mildred's been telling me about how much she's enjoyed it here. So I thought today I'd come along to see."

At first Roger didn't know what to make of what Harry had said so he answered innocuously "yeah, this is really a great pool, what with the design, warm water, view, nice folks." Then he caught Mildred's wink and brief telling smile and continued, "you know, I've got a very nice Sonoma County Chardonnay upstairs in the fridge just waiting to be shared with nice folks like you. How about a little break from swimming. We can leave our swim stuff on, just grab robes and go on up. The room's pretty warm anyway, what with the morning sun streaming in."

Once inside Roger and Joan's room, Mildred steered Harry to the window and Roger went to fetch the wine and glasses. "Harry darling, isn't the view marvelous? I couldn't believe it the first time."

Harry answered in a low voice. "The view is great. Well I better enjoy it now. Before long I'll be back down in the pool and you'll be here getting fucked."

"You know, I wonder if you really need to leave when Roger and I do it."

"You think he wouldn't mind?"

"Look Harry, Roger and I have already fucked almost a half dozen times, I've taken his big dick in my mouth and sucked him till he came, etc., etc. And I told you all about it and I told Roger that I told you with all the details."

"Still, having me here when you do it with him. It's a big step."

"Harry dear, sometimes it takes big steps for big rewards."

"So you're sure you want to go through with this?"

"The way you got worked up when I told you all about it, I can't wait to fuck him with you here. Look from the couch over there, you'll be able to hear us. Like when I gasp as he puts it in me, like when he groans when he cums, and us talking dirty too."

"Sounds pretty erotic."

Or maybe you'd even like to watch. How about it, Harry? Would when his big salami parts my lips -- all my lips -- those between my legs and on my face.?"

"You wanna know if I wanna watch? Feel my crotch."

She did. "Oh Harry, you really do want to watch us do it!"

Roger had seen Harry and Mildred talking in low voices by the window and correctly assumed that it was all about propping up each other's courage and setting the boundaries so he took his time opening the wine and getting the glasses. After giving them a little time to get things clear between them, he strode over to them with the bottle and three empty glasses. After pouring, "Harry, and Mildred, so glad you came up. I'm looking forward to the three of us becoming much better acquainted. Cheers!"

They chatted innocuously about the view, skiing, the good weather and so forth. Roger was alert to top off and refill their glasses, especially Harry's, as needed and soon the bottle was empty. "Look there's another bottle in the fridge, but I'm sure your swim stuff is starting to feel clammy. Mildred, I trust you've told Harry about the fantastic walk-in shower we've got in the room, haven't you?"

Harry answered for her. "Mildred did mention it. Sounds like something we could all use right now."

Now it was Mildred's turn to be surprised. Had Harry actually just indicated that he was open to the three of them getting naked together?

"Fine, but first Harry and Mildred, I think I should tell you that MM and MMF is not my kind of thing."

Harry looked disappointed. "Oh I thought I might be staying while, well you know ....."

"Sorry for the misunderstanding. Of course you should stay, it's just that, well I just don't like fans coming out on the playing field."

Harry was no longer disappointed. "Roger, thanks so much for making that clear."

In the bathroom, to Roger and Mildred's surprise, Harry was the first to peel off his robe and trunks. Mildred turned her back to Roger, which in turn put her facing Harry. "Roger, the zipper to my suit in back - please do the honors?"

After unzipping he let the front fall and took her breasts in his hands. "Harry, your wife has fabulous breasts. Seeing your erection, I can see that you enjoy them as much as I do." He continued caressing her breasts and massaging her nipples before bending to tug her swim suit down and then helping her step out of it completely.

Standing up again behind her, he fondled her breasts with both hands before moving one hand down to her crotch and stroked her pubic hair. "Harry, Mildred really has a pretty pussy. I really like that it's not bare. Do you like it that way too?"

Harry was by now completely beside himself. Somewhat like as if he had hyperventilated. Or like when he forgot to breathe while descending through powder snow in a forest. He was only able to answer feebly, "yes, Roger, I really like Mildred's soft furry pussy."

Then Roger tossed off his robe and stepped from behind Mildred. When he tugged off his damp swim trunks and stood up, Harry flinched. In telling Harry about the sex they'd had, Mildred had of course told him that Roger had a really big one, but somehow it hadn't really sunk in. Perhaps because Harry, like most heterosexual men, almost never see another man's erection -- in real life at least.

Roger, ignoring Harry's flinching, entered the shower and turned on the water. The walk-in shower was large and had a rain nozzle overhead. "Come on in, the water's fine and there's room for us all."

Mildred went in and got close to Roger. Harry kept a distance but eagerly faced the other two wondering what they would do while in the shower. He didn't have to wait long and he wasn't disappointed. Roger poured some liquid soap over Mildred's shoulders and slowly spread it making lots of suds. First he soaped up her back and buttocks, thereby reaching well down into her crotch from the back. She reacted with lot's of 'Oh Roger's', sometimes looking at Harry, smiling and winking. Then he moved his soaping routine to her breasts, fondling them and massaging her nipples. Harry would have liked to masturbate with soap, but he knew that there was more coming and he liked the feeling of having a hard penis while watching Roger play with his wife.

Roger proceeded to soap up her hips and finally turned to her pubic area, which he gave a great deal of attention to. Interrupting that, he looked up to see Harry watching, a mesmerized look on his face, his penis throbbing. "Harry, hold out your hand, some soap?" Harry held out his hand and Roger squeezed the soap bottle till his hand ran over. "Nothing like getting lathered up. Now Mildred's going to lather me up."

And Mildred did lather him up. Superficially over his shoulders, then more on his chest before spending even more time on his buttocks and crotch from behind. All the while Roger was still facing Harry whose heart was beating faster and faster as he awaited what he knew Mildred must do next. And then it began, from her stance behind Roger and slightly offset to his right, she reached around with her left hand to cup his scrotum while with her right hand, she dripped liquid soap down over his erect penis and then stroked it. The lather built up and with both hands she washed his scrotum very intensely. Then she placed both hands on his penis. Although Harry was already well aware of how big Roger was, it then hit him even harder. Mildred was able to get both hands on Roger, one in front of the other. When she masturbated him, only one hand would go on his shaft. He wondered if Roger would cum. That would be a shame because what he really wanted to see was that big thing go into Mildred.

Harry needn't have been concerned, Roger stopped her and then took a stance directly behind her. Buckling his knees to lower his body, he moved close against her. Harry was spellbound as he saw the big glossy head of Roger's penis peak out from the underside of his wife's pussy hair. But that was only the prelude something even more erotic. As Roger rocked his hips back and forth so that his shaft sawed back and forth through the lips of Mildred's pussy, that glossy head appeared, disappeared and reappeared. This did not go without effect on Mildred who panted and begged for him to enter her.

"No Mildred, my dear, I want to fuck you properly on the bed. I think now we should all rinse off and proceed to the bedroom."

As soon as he pulled back, Mildred took the shower hose and rinsed Roger off. Then she turned to Harry. "Harry dear, let me rinse you as well."

Of course Harry did not refuse. Mildred rinsed him off and upon completion and satisfied with her work, bent down and gave the head of his penis a fleeting kiss.

Then Roger took the hose from her. "Mildred spread your legs a bit so I can get all the soap out. We won't be needing it there. You've got your own built-in lube." The warm spray on her crotch gave her another welcome tingle and she breathed heavily and gave Harry a sweet knowing smile. He returned the smile, all the while breathing heavily as well.

Ever the good host, Roger passed a towel to Harry and then took another to dry Mildred before he dried himself. "Well, I say we move to the bedroom. The king bed is surely large enough for us all." In the bedroom, "Mildred could you and Harry please turn out the covers?" Then he turned and left the bedroom leaving the two of them alone.

"Harry darling, are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Oh sweetie, I'm more than okay with this. That was really something in the shower, the sight of him soaping up your breasts! And the head of his penis coming out from your crotch! God I can hardly wait to see you two doing it."

They turned back the covers and then locked in an embrace. They were still kissing passionately when Roger returned -- carrying a very large beach towel. Hearing his 'ahem', they quickly broke off, flushed and somewhat embarrassed.

"Thanks for keeping Mildred warm for me, Harry. You did keep her juicy down below, I hope? I like a comfortable entry. Okay, let's spread this bath towel across the bed so we don't have to call housekeeping afterwards." He tossed the folded towel on the bed, making it obvious that they should spread it out.

Roger, opening his hand toward the bed said very courteously, "Harry you may as well make yourself comfortable and be close by to observe as closely as you wish." Without waiting for Harry to move, Roger took Mildred in his arms and they engaged closely, kissing and rubbing bodies together. Interrupting from time to time, Roger would bend down and kiss her breasts and suck her nipples. Harry could easily see the effect that this had on Mildred as she squirmed and breathed heavily, moaning in between, "oh Roger, oh Roger, I love it when you do that."

"What else do you love, Mildred? Tell me Mildred, tell me loud so Harry can hear."

Mildred nearly shouted, "Roger, you know what I love."

"Say it Mildred, say it. Say it so Harry can hear."

"Roger, I love when your big penis goes in me, I love to watch it as it disappears in my pussy. Please now Roger."

The two moved to the bed, Mildred taking a position on her back with her head on pillows near the head end. In the motion of lying down, her legs spread and her knees rose. Roger took a position on his knees between her legs and bent forward. For an instant the head of his penis was brushing her pubic hair, then he trolled it in her slit.

Harry was mesmerized by the sight of that much penis trolling around in his wife's slit, momentarily even forgetting to breathe. But more was to come. He watched her gasp with pleasure each time that massive head rubbed over her clitoris. He sat up so he could see better. His penis throbbed, he wanted to masturbate but couldn't bring himself to do it with Roger and Mildred there, even engaged as they were. He wondered when Roger would enter her, what was he waiting for? Was he waiting for her to beg for it? It struck Harry that he wanted Mildred to beg Roger to enter her. Then it happened. Gasping she did beg, "oh Roger please, I want your big penis in me now, oh Roger give it to me good, show Harry how much I like you big penis in me."

"I won't disappoint you Mildred." His hips moved lower and with a slow thrust he entered her a few inches and followed with undulating hips, slowly and shallowly fucking her with short strokes. Mildred was clutching the towel that they were all lying on, her hips vibrating as if trying to get more of Roger inside her.

"Roger, oh please Roger deeper, fuck me deep, please."

Harry watched wide eyed as Roger thrust slowly, inch by inch deeper into his wife. Mildred too was watching, she had lay down with her head high on pillows for that reason. Then she grimaced as he hit bottom. "Uhhh, uh, Roger!" He backed off a little, waited and then backed out to where the head of his penis was partially visible, along with the long shaft -- all very shiny with his wife's juices. "Roger, please. Don't stop, it was just a little too deep." Harry had never been able to penetrate so deep that it hurt.

Roger resumed with measured strokes, somehow controlling his penetration to keep from hurting Mildred. He made long strokes, so long that the head was partly visible on the upstroke. Harry was entranced by the sight of that long and thick shaft, all shiny and obviously sticky as it withdrew from his wife's pussy only to plunge back in again. Both were panting loudly, Roger upped the pace and they both were breathing heavily. At once Harry noticed that Roger was going all the way in, without eliciting a cry or grimace from Mildred. The pants and cries of pleasure were slowly being overwhelmed by the smacking of two bodies when he bottomed out. As the pace was upped even more, Harry wondered how either could hold out. And they couldn't for long -- Harry saw Roger's gut muscles tense as he groaned with ecstasy. From his twitching buttock, Harry assumed he was ejaculating and ejaculating big time. Mildred announced her peak by clenching the towel, raising her head and screaming. Then Roger collapsed atop her. In between deep kisses, they showered one another with praises and affection.

As the action died down, Harry suddenly became aware that his hand was grasping his own penis and stroking it lightly. Shocked he quickly let go, continuing to lie on his side, watching Roger and Mildred engaged in a tender post coitus embrace. Reflecting more on how the scene had affected him, he was actually surprised that he hadn't masturbated harder and ejaculated.

He heard Roger whisper something to Mildred. She giggled. He whispered again. Again giggle. More kissing. Harry wondered if Roger might be getting hard and put it to his wife again. As if in answer, Mildred broke off the kiss and turned her head, "Harry, please be a dear and get wet washcloths and a hand towel from the bathroom."

When he returned, Roger and Mildred, contented looks on the faces, were lying on their backs and holding hands. Thinking they wanted to wipe each other off, he handed a washcloth and towel to each. To his surprise Roger handed his back, explaining, "Harry, I think you should be the one to wipe Mildred off, after all you're going to fuck her next. But first she's going to give me the pleasure of getting clean."

Obviously, that was what the whispering was all about. Mildred sat up and leaning towards Roger, proceeded to wipe his thighs. "Roger, please turn over." Then she wiped the backs of his thighs and his buttocks and crotch. To indicate that he should roll back over on his back, she gave his buttocks a playful slap. Now on his back, his long soft penis draped down over his scrotum. Handing the washcloth and towel to Harry, she told him, "I won't be needing this anymore." To Harry's puzzled look, she replied by opening her mouth, making a licking motion and winking. Harry understood but only a moment before she began. Taking Roger's soft member in one hand, she retracted his foreskin with the other and proceeded to lick the glans. Then turning towards Harry, she opened her mouth to show him the results on her tongue. Then she let the foreskin go back and licked his entire shaft, swallowing as she went.

"So Roger dear, how does it feel to be all cleaned up?"

"Great but being cleaned was the best part. That was a great finish. Harry, I'm really glad Mildred knows how to take care of an uncut penis. Obviously, she didn't learn that from you though. Mildred, did you fuck many uncut guys before you married Harry?" Then laughing, "or since marrying Harry?"

Mildred blushed and before she could think of an answer, Roger continued, "Come on Mildred, you can tell us. Harry, hearing her tell about that would be a turn-on for you too, wouldn't it?"

Mildred, now having recovered her cool and looking at Harry's crotch, "Harry's already turned on. And yes, Roger, if you must know, a few of the guys before Harry weren't circumcised, but I didn't clean them up afterwards. Satisfied?"

"Mildred, you've satisfied me in more than one way. I was going to clean you up but you know what? I think Harry wouldn't mind going into you just the way you are. Anyway, you came so hard, my cum probably got washed out anyway. Harry?"

"I can't wait. Mildred?"

In answer, she rolled over onto her back and in one motion, spread her legs and raised her knees while leaving her feet on the bed. Harry moved to a kneeling position between and bent forward, first giving fleeting kisses to her still sticky pubic hair. He couldn't tell which of the tiny whitish flecks were from Mildred or Roger and nor did he care. After all the pussy he was kissing belonged to his wife, Mildred, who to satisfy his erotic longings, had just fucked another man with a really big uncircumcised penis. "Mildred, Mildred, I love your beautiful pussy." Then his tongue went into the still spread lips where he alternated licking both sides. "Mildred, I love tasting you, I love tasting your cum."

"Ohhh Harry my love, that feels so good. Harry darling, some, some of what's there came from Roger."

"No matter, Mildred. He gave it to you, now it's yours." Harry moved up and used his tongue to make little circles around her clitoris."

His tonguing didn't go without effect. Her groin slammed him in the face and she cried out. Her hips undulated and Harry felt her getting wetter and wetter. "Harry, oh dear Harry." She tugged on his shoulders and he understood. Rising, his lips met hers, their tongues intermingled. They whispered endearments to each other. Then, "Harry, please get inside me."

"Mildred, I am. All the way in too."

"Oh sorry. Oh shit, I'm still stretched from Roger. Wait, I can help."

Harry felt a slowly increasing pressure around his penis. As she tightened around him, the pressure changed to a rolling like massage. That was enough for Harry. He had been hard since the three of them had entered the shower. With a groan he let go and Mildred got her second load of semen. After she announced her climax with a cry and a abdomen, they collapsed together.

They were reminded of Roger's presence only when he arose from the bed and cleared his throat. "Could I interest you two lovers in lunch? I'll order from room service now. We'll have time to shower before it gets here."