Between Snow and Hot Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the shower, Harry and Mildred washed each other, soaping one another heavily, then using the hand shower to rinse. Meanwhile Roger was content to stand under the rain head. Suddenly realizing how impolite it was to ignore him, both turned his way looking a bit sheepish. However, Roger was quick to put them at ease. "It's okay. Watching you two play with each other is almost as good as when Mildred played with me. All the same, Mildred, could you....?"

She looked at Harry as if asking and he responded with a smile and a slight nod. Without answering, Mildred retrieved the washcloth and soaped it up. Then standing slightly to Roger's side so that Harry could see, in one smooth motion, she took Roger's soft penis in one hand and completely retracted his foreskin. With the soapy washcloth in the other hand she covered Roger's entire groin with suds. Still holding Roger's penis, she tossed the soapy washcloth to Harry and used the free hand to carefully wash Roger. While Harry soaped his penis and scrotum again, Mildred twirled her thumb and first two fingers on the head of Roger's penis, although more than enough to clean it, her ministrations succeeded only in improving his condition to somewhere between soft and hard. She looked over towards Harry and saw that he too had only a partial erection -- it was just too soon afterwards for both men. Leaving one hand grasping Roger, she reached over and grasped Harry's too. "I think I tired out both of you stallions. Maybe we should rinse off. Room service should be here anytime."

Over lunch, Roger made a suggestion, which entirely logical, somehow surprised Harry and Mildred. "You know, I think we should get together some evening with my wife, Joan."

Mildred was immediately enthusiastic. "Oh that really sounds like fun. I think it's on to Harry and I to invite you. How about at our house for dinner?"