All Comments on 'Between Your Sister and Yourself'

by autoplot

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot hot

Beautiful absolutely fucking sucking beautiful, oh to be the cock for those two fuckalisuous cunts

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful

You really did a great job on this. The dialogue is incredibly realistic and some of the best I've ever seen.

Great job.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxalmost 11 years ago
KRISTEN:

one question she asked BRAD --- how would he rank `` five women ``

that they were talking {{ in no special order }} LACEY , SHANNON ,

ALICIA , AMANDA , JENNIFER............ ANNA = who's she???!!!!!

autoplotautoplotalmost 11 years agoAuthor

Crank, I may have made an error there... I think I said Anna when I meant Amanda. I will go back and fix it when I can. Thanks!

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 11 years ago
Nice work

Liked this story, damned hot and as someone else mentioned great dialogue. Don;t worry about the name slip up, shit happens.

Really good job, glad to see you back at it.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxalmost 11 years ago
AUTOPLOT:

i've didn't actually read all it + i've can't read all {least not right now}........

from what i've did actually read ~>~>~> awesome + fantastic & spectacular

+ phenomenal

AmungaAmungaalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story! Hopefully there will be more chapters. Maybe a "prequel" about the sisters since they didn't seem to be bothered by having sex with each other

t0ungy0ungt0ungy0ungalmost 11 years ago
Every mans dream

Im just syin dis story was awesome, you did a good job. This is every man's fantasy

pg240pg240almost 11 years ago
Great

Sensational use of dialogue. So many people make dialogue look and sound like the written word. Yours trips off the page like it's tripping off the tongue. Well done.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxalmost 11 years ago
previous comments:

someone that made comments was talking about what i've posted

for comment ~> i've never once said not anywhere [ for author to fix

the mistake i've mentioned ]... don't fix anything being around here +

don't ever remove anything this story no matter how many the haters

you get for it that's how truly phenomenal it be \\\ another comment got posted

~> they were talking about getting prequel... i'm all for that as well

{however} `` 1. this story right here must be known as the sequel

for prequel if it's gonna actually be done & 2. i've wanna know more

being about other women got mentioned *amanda,alicia,lacey,shannon*

*lacey* does sound best right now i've look forward to whatever you

actually do for however you actually do them even if separate chapters

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 11 years ago
bad.

Garbage, trash, sewage. All fit this useless story!!!!

mBrowmBrowalmost 11 years ago
Superb story

Cute, provocative, fantasy-fulfilling. Definitely not "Garbage, trash, sewage." This is the kind of story for which folks visit the Literotica site. I'd suggest that folks who don't like the genre should quit visiting the site.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
The arcade is over there ->

Irritating. The girl plays the typical "tell me, I won't get mad"game, then gives him some static for being honest. Then she sets him up to see if he'd cheat. Life's too short for stupid games like this.

laffalotlaffalotalmost 11 years ago
Ignore the haters

I can't understand why some people feel the need to trash a well written, highly erotic story that they didn't pay to read. It's like the trolls who hang out in the Loving Wives section, trashing any story where the cheating wife isn't tarred and feathered. I for one, really enjoyed the story. My only complaint was that it had to end. The characters were all so believable and, as more than one commentor pointed out already, the dialog was spot on. You deserve the high score, and I will be checking out your other stories.

LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 11 years ago
Mixed feelings

Brad is in for a world of trouble. If Kristen can keep doing this he will be ground down. He said it himself, what she wants, she gets. There will be a time, when she will cross the line too far and all the sex in the world will not make it right. Trust me, I know from experience. And yes, I know this is fiction.

That being said, I enjoyed this story. Well written and erotic. I just could not give it a 5 with the thunderclouds in the future.

Val

autoplotautoplotalmost 11 years agoAuthor

LancerInLA, if I write a sequel where it all works out for them, can I get that 5?

I'm kidding -- I guess I didn't think of it that way, in my mind they have a happy future together. Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it. Big thanks to laffalot and the others who left comments as well!

PacoFearPacoFearalmost 11 years ago

Smart, funny, AND hot. The best flavor of smut. You squeezed a chuckle out of me with the Orwellian pig dialogue exchange, clever bastard. Thanks for dishing up something first rate.

-PF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
REALLY

liked it. the humor made me laugh & the story was somewhat believable & I didn't see any 10" dicks or DD boobs. Refreshing to say the least.

Peeps need to remember & understand that this is a FICTIONAL story......and THAT gives the writer the leeway to take whatever avenues he/she wants.

THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE FOLKS!!!!

GET OVER IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hellz Yes!

I think anyone who reads this would agree that it must be continued! Great job and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Sexy with a deviant topic but it was fairly light-hearted and that surprisingly made for a good fit. I think in the beginning I was expecting and looking forward to something more sinister but I forgot about all that near the end and had a wide smile on my face.

I definitely enjoyed it :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just fucking awesome!

This story really needs another chapter. Everything about it was perfect, the right length, the details, the plot. Couldn't get any better, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yep, Awesome!

I have to agree, absolutely awesome!! The writing was top notch and, oh my gawd, those two were funny as hell!! I had a hard time not busting out laughing and waking my girl up! The way they went on at the beginning of the story was just too funny :)

""

"Well, not the whole time. I did go down to the liquor store to get this." She wielded a bottle of Stoli in her other hand. "After I pretended to catch you in the act, we could all do some shots."

""

Apparently he doesn't get quite as pissed off as I would. My reaction to that would be like "Get out. Get. The fuck. Out. Now."

Those are two totally crazy bitches! Fortunately they're also horny psycho sluts too, so good with the bad I guess! Lol :)

Thanks for writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

every boyfriends dream continue on WITH STORY

Alex BelligAlex Belligover 7 years ago
Great story line and writing style

I enjoyed it in all aspects. Thank you!

conner0123conner0123over 5 years ago

Well-written story! Great build-up, loved how it played out in the end. It's a theme that I've fantasized about over the years so it was easy to imagine myself filling Brad's role in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was wonderful

The descriptions of place, appearance, emotions, were concise and excellent, and the dialogue was superb - lots of lovely sarcasm and witty banter.

Terrific writing: more please!

M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
TOP SHELF

I got to the end of page 1, and went to autoplot's Submissions page, hoping this was not his only story. Great. Quite a few more.

It was the dialog that bowled me over. Autoplot is a master of masters at dialog.

And the dialog defined the characters so nicely. The playful deviousness of Kristen. The straight forward Brad who is a solid guy not adept at dissimulation, just trying not to get trapped in the wiles of his woman.

Entertaining!

Plus it was a topic I like for Literotica stories -- your woman's sister (or best friend). All enhanced by extraordinary storytelling talent.

If there were any language problems, I sure did not notice. (And don't care, anyway.)

Do not expect to find stories this great told so masterfully on Literotica very often.

The Top Shelf stories are few and far between.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

One evening my sister and I got to talking about sex and stuff and we realized that EVERY boyfriend of her's, or mine, had wanted us both in a threesome. We think it was because my sister and I grew up sharing a bed that guys just assumed sex stuff happened between us. Anyways, she reminded me she sometimes did threesomes with her best friend. They'd basically do 'favors' for each other by giving each other's boyfriends threesomes.

I didn't know any attractive women that would do that with me and our men and I'm not into incest so that wasn't going to happen... Or so I thought. She told me how we could threesomes together in a way so we didn't have to do sex stuff to each other. When she and her BFF started doing threesomes they managed to avoid lez stuff until they both wanted it. I was NOT feeling it at first, but I came around... mostly because of my boyfriend's dirty mind.

Anyways, almost a year later things finally line up just right. We are taking turns kissing my boyfriend when she pushes my head down. I blow him while she undresses and kisses him. He mounts her and blows his load almost immediately. He then gets embarrassed, makes excuses as he dresses and leaves. MOST UNSATIFIYING. So I basically served as a fluffer so my boyfriend could screw my sister. We never repeated it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is Complete B.S. not even entertaining in the least. The girlfriend is a complete bimbo to even suggest her boyfriend to create a list or the list suggested in this story and the guy is complete buffoon allow this to take place. Totally stupid story.

autoplotautoplotabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for stopping by, anon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userautoplot@autoplot
1036 Followers
I write unbelievable stories with believable characters, or at least as believable as I can. I am fascinated by incest taboo, especially father/daughter, so that's mostly what I write about. My output here has slowed, but I still write and post when I can. Thanks to everyone ...