Beware of Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This was not a first for me as I had allowed Nick to invade my back door sometimes, especially before we got married, since it is a good contraceptive method. I was too far gone, the double penetration was going to happen, and I became even more excited.

"The boys held me still for a few moments to allow Mark to start working himself into my other hole. It hurt a bit at first because less time was being allotted for me to adjust. My precious husband had always brought me along very slowly and lovingly as he entered me there. Concern for my comfort was not the primary focus for these two. Mine should have been on the evil that I was doing to my marriage.

"It did not begin well due to the rushed attempt. Determined to make it happen, Mark slowed down some, and both men began telling me to relax and take deep breaths, then let the air out fully. Between their instructions, my very sexed up state, my previous experience with anal, and the alcohol, I was able to take him fully into my butt.

"Pleased with themselves that they now had me fully impaled in both holes, they held still and allowed me to control the pace. Beginning with rocking myself back and forth in small amounts was soon replaced with longer, deeper penetrations.

"In a relatively short amount of time I was franticly jamming the full length of each man's cock into my nether regions as deep and rapidly as I could push them into me.

"I was in heaven. Two men penetrating me at the same time. How could one man, any one man, ever compete with an experience like that? We were so sexed up that it did not take long until we all came. The guys shot nearly at the same time. My climax had started before theirs, and I shook continuously through the best orgasm of my life for what seemed like several minutes after they were both spent. That was the absolute best lay of my life.

"As we cooled off, I thought of Nick, and my betrayal suddenly was also clear. I struggled to get from in-between the guys and began pleading with them to never tell anyone. That this thing we had done was a huge mistake, and I would surely become divorced if the truth came out.

"They both promised silence, but I realized that I would never have peace knowing that the possibility of my treachery could come to light," Jan finished, slumping in her chair.

"Did Nick ever find out?" Lana asked.

As Jan attempted to answer, she broke down crying, but managed to sob out, "Yes and No."

"Baby, if you want to stop; take a break..." offered Lana.

"No, I need to get it out, while I can," Jan said, then continued, "I think both of them became very nervous, seeing how distraught I had become, so they were promising me faithfully to keep my secret.

"That night I escaped having to face Nick, it was well into the early morning before he came home after helping his brother. The next couple of days were very awkward for me when I was around him. He could tell something was wrong, but I denied having any problems... until the New Year's Eve party. I wanted to pass on that one, but I was already roped into being that year's overseer of the holiday parties, besides Nick might have questioned my not wanting to go, and I did not want to stir up any suspicions.

"Jake wasn't there, perhaps concerned that his wife might catch a drift of something. But good old Mark was there and got very drunk. His reputation is that of a player and I still can't understand how I let him, of all people, get next to me.

"For most of the evening I managed to dodge Mark. However, as the night wore on, and as he got more intoxicated, he got uncomfortably friendly with me. So much so that my secretary, Cindy, took me aside and said, 'You better watch yourself, your husband is here, this time." Her emphasis on 'this time' did not go unnoticed by me. I wondered, 'My God, how many people suspect something?'

"I tried to steer clear of Mark, but by the end of the night he seemed determined to flaunt my indiscretions in my husband's face.

"When Nick went to the bar to get refreshments, Mark took the opportunity to move close to me, grabbed my arm, and said, 'Come on babe, you haven't danced with me yet.'

"I panicked, and said NO with too much emotion.

"Then, as Nick approached, returning from the bar with our drinks, Mark said, 'You weren't so stuck up at the Christmas Party,' while still holding my arm, trying to persuade me to dance with him.

"I jerked away, and told Mark to get his hands off of me. I was horrified because I wasn't sure how much Nick had heard. My husband had a confused look on his face that was rapidly turning to anger. To diffuse the situation, I told Mark that the bar was about to be shut down. He decided that he needed one more free drink.

"Cindy was nearby and I gave her a look that could only be interpreted as begging, and asked her to take over for me. She realized my dilemma, pointed to my husband and then nodded her head at the door. I managed to get Nick hustled out the door to take me home before real trouble started. I told my husband that Mark was just really drunk, and I was very proud that my man didn't clean his clock, as he well could have. I further pointed out that if that had happened, problems from management would have come everyone's way, no matter who started what.

"When we got home, Nick asked what had gone down. I tried to blow it off as Mark having too much to drink, but Nick told me that if Mark ever came near me again, no matter the cost, he would take him out.

"At breakfast, Nick had already been going over in his mind the previous night's events and what had been said. He asked, 'Cindy was so quick to step in, how could she handle Mark any better than you?' Then quickly added, 'What did he mean by how you were at the last party. What went on then? Is that why you were acting so strange after? Are you feeling guilty about something?'

"He was putting two and two together. It was obvious that he wasn't buying that Mark was just drunk, he knew something must have happened to get those kinds of remarks.

"Then he asked me again, with more force, 'Well, what the fuck happened at the Christmas party?'

"Feeling overwhelmed, I broke down, and admitted that I had got drunk at the other party and had allowed some improper behavior, but I didn't elaborate.

"Nick then looked me right in the eyes and asked, 'Did you fuck him?'

"He saw it in my eyes and knew before I had answered. There was no use denying it, so I said that I had too much to drink and that I was ashamed that I had allowed it to happen.

"He was furious, but didn't press for details, and I didn't provide any, so he never learned of Jake or the fact that I had let them double team me. To my shame, he probably never even considered that I was capable of such behavior, so he never even thought to ask.

"Nick left me that day and would not speak to me. We were apart for three months with no contact.

"I was in agony, when he agreed to start talking to me, I begged him at every opportunity to take me back. I even offered to sign off on a free hall pass for him to 'get even.' Finally, he agreed to counseling, and after months of sessions, I began to sense that Nick was seeking a way through, a way to repair our marriage. I was so happy that he seemed to want to stay married to me and I was determined to do whatever was necessary to make that happen.

"I thought that he would press me for more details, and I was terrified of what knowing the whole truth would do to him. I can only guess at what his reasons were, but he didn't ask those questions. I was elated that I didn't have to decide whether to lie or answer, even though I get it that withholding the whole story is lying by omission. Eventually, he agreed to reconcile, promising that he would do his best to forgive me.

"There were conditions though. First, I had to sign a post nuptial agreement whereby I would get virtually nothing in a divorce if I ever cheated again. Another requirement of our reconciliation was that I had to quit my job, and we would relocate. Lastly, he surprised me by bringing up hall passes. I had forgotten that I had offered that, but I was so desperate to get him to agree without asking any more questions that I signed an agreement that included a provision for him to have a couple of free hall passes. I think he needed those to help restore his heavily damaged pride more than anything else, as I don't think he has ever used one.

"So, I agreed to everything, including moving away from all of our friends and family, so I could get my man back. Fortunately, he was able to make a lateral move in his company, and my experience in the insurance field made it easy for me to get a job also, that's when we came here."

"I have never had to reveal the full truth of my betrayal to him, and I have never failed him again. I'm sure you can understand that I fear that if he knew everything, he'd divorce me. That's why my slip last night could be so catastrophic.

"I have to stick to the story that I made a tasteless joke, that only he took it that way and that he absolutely is my best ever," Jan paused, allowing her saga to sink in with Lana.

"Jesus, you had a double penetration? I've fantasized about that. Tell me again. How was it?" Lana asked, showing enthusiasm for the act her friend had done, instead of the realization of how close that tryst had come to ending a marriage.

"Fuck Lana, I almost lost my husband and I'm still in jeopardy."

Then after a long pause, "Between you and me, I can't deny the fact... It was the most thrilling sexual experience of my life," Jan said solemnly, then added, "I... can... NEVER... allow... Nick to find out the truth... NEVER."

"OK, I understand why you said what you did. I also get that no one man could compete with two studs taking your body simultaneously. Damn, two cocks going in and out of your holes at the same time. I'll be wearing out my vibrator this afternoon thinking about that. That beats my sordid tale all to hell," Lana shared.

"Why, what did you do?" asked Jan.

"OK, I have to have you swear to me also. Nobody can know. Steve would kick me to the curb for sure," Lana said looking deeply into Jan's eyes.

"I agree. We have a pact. Nothing of what's said here is ever to be revealed, to anyone. Ever," Jan swore her mutual allegiance, then encouraged her friend to share, "OK, your turn to spill everything."

Lana began her story, "Alright, whew... here we go. I've never said any of this out loud either.

"We were going to host a get-together and people from the company were coming that evening for a swim and BBQ party. Steve called me and said that he had an unexpected emergency with one of their largest accounts. He handled this particular client personally and was going to be at least three hours late getting home.

Ron, hubby's business partner, took it upon himself to fill in for my husband and came over under the pretense of helping me prepare. He knew that their most important client had shanghaied my husband and that he had to go to the guy's office in person, which is about an hour and ten-minute drive one-way.

"My husband has a keen eye in business negotiations, but one of the things that my man is poor at, is detecting when a male friend is a snake. Ron is a man-whore. He's divorced, 'cause he was caught cheating. His single status allows him to pursue his prey, without fear of reprisals from a wife.

"His sights had been set on me for some time, and I knew it. I should have said something to Steve, but I was too easily drawn in by all of the flattery Ron would spew out. I liked the attention, and flirted back, shamelessly sometimes when my husband couldn't see, or hear.

"When Ron showed up to help, I had already fucked up. Instead of having our back yard ready, I spent the day relaxing by the pool in a micro bikini, waiting for Steve to come home to start preparing for our party. I had downed a few margaritas and was not drunk, but was feeling good.

"I should have gone inside and changed, but I didn't. Ron was definitely getting an eyeful, and I was enjoying letting him look. We started converting the patio to one ready for guests. Ron uncovered the grill, moved it to the center of the patio, where it could be put to use easily. Then he checked that the propane bottle had enough gas, and lit the grill temporarily, making sure that all was OK.

We then moved some chairs and tables, brought out a cooler full of beer, restocked the bar, and set up some umbrellas. The burgers, dogs and brats were in the fridge, ready to go, but the grilling is Steve's domain. Our guests had volunteered to bring some other typical party snacks and side dishes. We were done, so Ron fixed us both a margarita and mentioned that there was no need to mention his helping me prepare to Steve.

"We went back over by the pool and Ron was saying how he had worked up a sweat and that the pool looked so inviting. I said, 'Go on in.' He replied that he didn't have his suit and I giggled that he could go without, that I wouldn't peek.

"Instead of continuing with playful banter, he started removing his clothes. When he had nothing left on but his boxers, he came close to me and said, 'If I'm going in naked, so are you.'

"I should have run, but the alcohol and my foolish slutty side won out. Off came my suit and I jumped in butt naked. Ron was in the pool in seconds, holding me close, both of us naked. I knew I was going to let him fuck me.

"I'll give him this, he's a smooth S.O.B. I was hoisted out of the water to a sitting position at the pool's edge, my feet and part of my legs still in the water. He immediately slipped between my knees and spread me open, then began licking my pussy.

"It was so wrong, but I was loving it. Steve had never fucked me in the pool, yet I laid back and let Ron put my legs over his shoulders so he could lick me to heaven. I heaved my sex at his mouth and played with my nipples. God, it was good. Very wrong, but very, very good.

"Then Ron did something that Steve never had. He began licking my asshole in addition to my cunt. I was going wild, and had one of the most intense orgasms of my life. The combination of something being done to me that was new, that was so depraved, and forbidden drove me to heaven.

"When I calmed down, Ron said that I should blow him and get the quick shot out of the way, so that he could fuck me hard after for as long as I needed. We switched places, he sat on the pool's edge, and I got between his knees.

"I sucked him like a wanton woman, including a few flicks of my tongue on his brown eye to return the dirty pleasure he had given me. When he could hold out no longer, he shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed it all.

"After we downed another pair of drinks, he said we shouldn't waste time and that I should get busy getting him hard again. He laid back on a lounge chair and I knelt and sucked him to an acceptable state of hardness. He wasn't any bigger than Steve, maybe even slightly smaller, but I straddled him, impaled myself and began cowgirl style humping.

"My tits were in his face and he licked and sucked them as I fucked myself up and down on his shaft. Then he decided to slap them. That hurt, and when I squealed and told him not to smack me like that, he rolled me onto my back and fucked me like a man possessed by the devil.

"I was sure I would be bruised, and as he reached his peak, I cried out for him to get off of me. He came, growling as he did... I started to cry. I was hurting and ashamed of what I had just done to my husband. I had to keep a cover up on me at all times that evening when I wasn't in the pool so Steve would not spot the bruises.

"I begged him to not tell anyone. He said that if Steve found out, it would not be good for either of us, so we agreed to keep quiet. So far, he has not attempted a repeat performance. I'm so glad of that, I won't ever cheat again, no matter what.

"Trouble is, not only do we socialize with him frequently, but they also play golf together a couple of times a month. Since Ron is kind of a braggart, I am constantly on edge, wondering if he'll let my secret out.

"Steve has told me that while they are on the course, Ron is always going on and on about some woman that he screwed that is a wild cat, but won't reveal who it is. I know it's me that he's giving a play-by-play account of fucking. Every other female that he's bedded always gets named. The bastard probably gets off telling about his tryst to the hapless husband.

"If Steve ever found out it was me that Ron's bragging about, I think that he would kill us both... and we would deserve it," with that, Lana wrapped up her depraved tale.

Later that day Lana called Jan, "Hey girlfriend, everything back to normal?"

"No. Jesus Lana, I haven't heard a word from Nick. After five years, I thought that we had got past this." Jan said.

"Have you ever heard from that Mark guy?" Lana asked.

"No, but my Mom said that there was a guy, Mark something, that I used to work with that got beat up pretty bad coming out of a bar," Jan answered.

"Think it was Nick?"

"I don't know, at the time I was afraid to ask. Besides, no matter what, I never want to bring that subject up and hurt him more. That's why it's so bad that I fucked up last night, and caused him to go through it again. I'm really worried, I think maybe he's going to leave me."

"No way, Baby. He loves you too much, he's just hurt, reliving the fact that you cheated on him. Look, he already forgave you for that, at least the part that he knows about. He'll come around, trust me."

"I don't know, I'm scared Lana. We were going to start our family, I was having one last fling with alcohol at your party and then we were going to start trying to get me pregnant... now, I'm not so sure."

"You're going to work on getting knocked up? Awesome," Lana answered with enthusiasm.

"We were. I stopped taking the pill three days ago, but now maybe he's glad that we don't have a child that would complicate a divorce," Jan answered, sobbing heavily.

"Listen, he's probably just getting shit faced drunk, and will sleep it off in a motel room. Don't worry, he'll be filling you full of little swimmers soon. Hey babe, my grizzly bear is hollering, I gotta go, hang in there... I'll call tomorrow."

"OK, go take care of Steve, talk tomorrow... bye." Both women disconnected.

Jan spent a long lonely night waiting on the sofa for a husband that never showed up. It was three in the morning when exhaustion finally claimed her, then held on to her as she slept in.

----------------------------- Saturday -- Nick -----------------------

Nick had gotten up early Saturday morning, packed enough clothes to not have to come back home for a few days. He was in no mood to talk with his wife, so he headed out to a diner for breakfast. As he sipped his coffee, he replayed the previous evening's events.

He thought to himself, "That fucking bitch. That goddamned fucking bitch. So, I'm not her best lay ever... I suppose that prick Mark must be who really rocked her world. Bitch."

He looked at his phone, and turned it off. "Fuck her," he thought. "Let her wonder where I am."

Nick picked through his ham and eggs while thinking about what he was going to do. In need of an answer was the short-term question, "what was he going to do the rest of the day?"

Then there was the inevitable long-term, "Was he going home... ever? Divorce the bitch?"

"Divorce... Jesus, is that something I should actually consider? Fuck. That doesn't feel right, but making choices now, while I'm pissed off as hell is probably bad. Maybe I ought to go back and beat the crap out of that fuckin' asshole again... Naw, I was lucky that I got away without being caught last time. I need to think. I could go over to the club, I think better on a golf course. That's what I'll do... Everything I need is there already. Might as well go over to the club and beat the shit out of those little white demons until I feel better. Maybe out there I can decide what to do about my fucking disrespectful wife."