Beware of Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He joined a twosome and had his own cart, providing more opportunity for him to think, since he would not be in conversation with a cart buddy. Nick knew the two men, having played with them many times before. They had a standing wager, which was a relatively small bet. It was a good thing it was small, he played like shit, which brought questions from his buddies about where his head was at.

After the match, he owed a couple rounds of drinks and the first good news of the day was that his favorite bartender was working. Sweet Suzie Q. That's what he called her, Susan Bryant being her actual name. They had always exchanged a playful teasing back and forth, her flirting equal to his. He never actually tried to seduce her, the suggestive talk was just that, talk. For her part, he always had assumed that she was merely trying to increase her tip, and that did indeed work.

She noticed right away that Nick's typical sexual innuendos were absent and something was bothering him. When the two other men left, Nick felt that this was as good a place as any to keep drinking.

Not being very busy, Suzie Q. came over to be face to face with him.

"What's a matter baby? I'm missing your usual attention," she opened with.

"Ah, just the normal shit show at home," he replied.

"Come on lover, you always say that you could tell me anything."

"Lover? That's a laugh. Last night, during a Truth or Dare game, my wife announced to me and everyone else that I wasn't the best lay that she'd ever had," he confessed.

"Damn, what was she, pissed off at you or something? I don't believe that is true about you for an instant. Just the way you're always flirting with me gets my panties wet," she responded, giggling.

"I really wish you meant some of that, I need a sexy woman to build me up a bit."

"You think I'm sexy?" she asked, showing a 'come on and fuck me' smile.

"Damn right I do. I know I'm just a customer, and you're doing your job. I realize that I don't have a chance in hell with you."

She got right in his face, looked deep into his eyes, and said, "You are... soooo... wrong." Which shocked Nick.

"I wish you were serious about me having a chance. Some years back, my loving wife fucked up. Got drunk and cheated on me with some asshole. After a lot of soul searching and professional counselling, I agreed to take her back, but with conditions. One of those was for me to have a couple of hall passes to even things up."

"She gave you free passes to be with other women? Is that bullshit or real?" Suzie asked.

"That was the agreement, it's actually in writing," he replied.

"I would never tell my man that he's not the best lover. Doesn't matter if it ain't true. Unless a bitch doesn't care if she's about to be sent packing; never... fucking ever... say that. Nick, I get off at five. If you want to cash in one of those passes be here."

Susan saw a couple of other golfers stroll in and left Nick to contemplate her offer.

While she hustled around seeing to her new customers, Nick mused to himself, "Jesus, I always thought she was just playing along because I tip her so well. I do think she actually just offered me her hot body. Well, Jan agreed to the passes, and Suzie Q. might just give me what I need: my man card reinstated."

It was 3pm, two hours before she was off work. Nick decided that he didn't want to sit in the bar, getting sloppy drunk while deciding what to do. Instead, he dropped two fifties on the bar, only needing $58 to cover his tab, waved to Susan, and said, "Later, perhaps."

With a small frown appearing on her face, she considered it no better than 50 / 50 that he would return at quitting time.

Again, he thought, "I may as well play a solo nine holes and practice, after this morning's game, I sure as hell need it. I'll decide what to do out there."

While trying to correct a flaw in his swing, he couldn't keep his mind off of Suzie Q's best attributes. She had 36 D tits that took a back seat to nobody. These were set on a frame of a very pretty woman, a few years his senior (though she didn't look it), that also came with a great ass.

As he weighed what to do, he said out loud to himself, "Jan has never felt the pain of betrayal, the awful hurt that I had to go through. Maybe she wouldn't be so loose with her mouth if she experienced what I did. Fuck it." And then louder, though no one was there to hear, "Fuck her. I'm going to take a shower, change clothes and head back to the bar at five and see if Suzie Q. is kidding or not."

At 4:45pm Nick reentered the bar and Susie couldn't help the smile that spread across her face. She poured a Jack and Coke, set it in front of him and said, "After that last tip, this one's on me," then added, "Bill is here and ready to take over the bar. Just give us a minute to get the register squared away and I'll be ready to go. I'm hungry, think about where we're going for dinner while you follow me to my apartment to drop off my car and change."

While waiting for her to get ready, Nick called and got reservations at one of the best restaurants in town. At dinner, he tried to steer the conversation to focus on Suzie, but she wanted a better explanation of why he decided to take her out. He told her everything... that is everything that he knew. She only revealed that she was divorced, that she had been a flirty wife and that had played a role in her marriage's demise.

After the meal, they dropped in a dance club, shared a couple of drinks, and danced. During the third dance, while pressed tightly against him, she said, "Look, I know you're probably trying to play the gentleman, and not rush me straight to a bed. The thing is, I've already made my intentions clear, how about we leave here, and resume at my place?"

Without further debate, the tab was settled and they left for her apartment.

"Would you like a drink while I slip into something else?" she asked, as a glass of his favorite was offered.

Nick just smiled and accepted her offer.

When she came back out of the bedroom his breath was taken away. He had trouble croaking out, "My god, you are awesome."

She was wearing a tank top, with a Steelers emblem on it and nothing else. Her tits were on display and her pussy was barely concealed, certain to be revealed if she raised her arms. The view was as promised, although he didn't actually get to see it when she reached up, placing her hands on the back of his neck to pull him to her lips for a passionate kiss.

"I'm glad that you approve," she said as his hand was grasped and invited to stroke her most private spot.

Suzie then pulled him through the doorway and toward the bed, kissing and undressing him as they moved.

"I hope you'll consider staying the night, we'll need the extra time as I'm hoping that you'll visit every sexual possibility," she said seductively and laid back on the bed, her legs draped off of the edge with her feet still on the floor.

Nick stared at her beckoning pussy, it was bald and beautiful, glistening with anticipation. Kneeling, he separated her legs further and began tasting the woman that he had only fantasized about. Guidance was offered, as to what she liked best and Nick took direction well. Her favorite seemed to be a clockwise circular tongue action over her inner lips, that also teased her clit at the top of the motion.

He found her nipples to be rock hard, the tank top was jettisoned and within seconds of adding them to her stimulation, she came... hard. Her puss had become too sensitive to accept more oral attention right then, so she slid off of the bed, patted a spot for him to sit and said, "My turn."

It was obvious that she was not a rookie at sucking a man. Nick watched in amazement as she went at his dick. Sensing his worry that he would cum too quickly, she pulled back, looked him in the eyes and said, "I fucking love to suck cock. Don't hold back, I want to taste you. I'm so fired up, just let it go; sometimes when it shoots, I cum also."

Immediately she resumed the clinic in cock-sucking, he only lasted another 60 seconds, then they both came. He had never experienced a woman that liked pleasing a man to such an extent. She kept licking and sucking until every drop had found her belly. Then said, "You like?"

"That was my all-time best ever... Gawd, that was great," he replied, unable to find words suitable to describe what he had just experienced.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it, but the same rule applies to guys." He looked confused, so she added, "Never, ever, tell your woman that she is not the best ever..."

He laughed as the meaning set in and said, "OK... got it."

"Lay back for now. I'm going to go grab us a couple of drinks, we'll regroup, then I'll get you ready again," was her instruction.

A perfect, naked ass moved deliciously as she went back to the kitchen. Nick couldn't help being mesmerized by the enticing motion.

After allowing a little time for him to recover, Suzie started a gentle massage all over his body. The treatment was made extra special, her tits were being used to do much of the caressing.

When he was again up for action, a warm luscious cunt impaled itself on his cock, cowgirl style. She started slowly, but gradually increased her tempo until literally bouncing on him with reckless abandon, her tits swinging in his face.

This round took a little longer for him to reach his peak, which was fine by Suzie, as she had already cum on his dick and was working toward another. When he let go, it seemed as though she went off again... or was it that she had never stopped?

"Did you ever imagine that we would be doing this?" she asked.

"No, not really. I mean, I pretended it was you a couple of times while Jan and I were screwing, but I kind of felt bad when I did that. So, usually after a day out on the course and a little of our playful flirting, I'd beat off in the shower at home thinking of those tits," he said pointing at her impressive breasts.

Suzie giggled, then added, "I never thought it would really happen either. I also fantasized, thinking of you doing me. The real thing is so much better, don't you think?"

"Yeah, much better," he responded.

"Please stay with me tonight... I know this is probably a one off, so please make it extra special; it has been a long time since I awoke next to a man," she asked.

Nick nodded his head and Suzie Q. smiled.

After sufficient recharging, she said, "I hope you're up for completing the trifecta," as she produced a tube of lube, got on all fours and presented her ass for his use. No further encouragement was needed and having cum twice, he was able to give her the doggie style ass pounding that she craved.

-------------------------- Sunday -- Nick ---------------------------

The next morning Nick awakened to the smell of bacon. Suzie Q. had coffee and breakfast ready when he slowly entered the kitchen, having fully dressed.

"You didn't have to go to all of this trouble," he said.

"No trouble, besides if this was a one and done thing, I wanted to go all out," she said, smiling at her lover.

"Susan..." he started, using her real name instead of his nickname for her.

"Don't say it. I know that you really love your wife. I'm a big girl, no worries. I wanted you last night every bit as much as you wanted me," she said, interrupting his apology.

"Besides," she said continuing, "I'm not real good at exclusive relationships, that's how my divorce really came about."

"I thought it was your husband, that he was the world's biggest fool."

"He was mostly an asshole, and he had issues with being monogamous also, but he did have his good moments. We came to a mutual decision that neither of us really wanted to be married. But that's not how you are wired is it?" she said, making more of a statement than asking a question.

"No, I'm not. Look, I need to get home now and have a long, honest talk with my wife."

"I'm OK, really. I enjoyed it... immensely. Finish the breakfast I made you. Then we'll go back to being slightly naughty friends, teasing each other at the club," Susan said.

When he had finished with the meal, Nick got up, pulled her close and kissed her hard enough to cause her pussy to get moist again, then said, "Thank you, for everything."

As he was going out of the door, she added, "If you find that another hall pass is needed, I want first dibs on being the one that you cash it in with."

"You would definitely be my first choice," he said with a wave good bye.

----------------------------- Sunday -- Jan --------------------

Groggy, and sleep deprived, Jan was stirred awake by Lana's ringtone, "Hello. Please tell me that you've heard something. Did Steve hear from Nick?"

"No, I'm sorry Jan, we haven't heard anything either. Steve is starting to ask some questions; he feels Nick went way to far over the top to be just irked about some teasing. I'm sure that I can keep him from getting too suspicious, I'll offer him a BJ or something."

"You didn't tell him, please tell me you didn't," pleaded Jan.

"No. I got your back here, I gave you my word. Don't worry, I'll never tell. Listen it's only been a day, he's likely hung over like hell, don't worry."

"I'm trying not to go nuts, but it's hard."

"Did he pack any clothes, or take a shaving kit?" Lana asked.

"He packed some things, including his electric toothbrush and razor," Jan reported.

"How about suits? He always goes to work in a suit, right?" Lana asked.

"No, I think all of his suits are still in his closet, why?"

"He's got to go to work Monday, right? He'll be back today, I feel sure. When he does, smother him with love." Lana suggested.

"What if he doesn't come back, except to tell me we're through?" Jan said, allowing her fear to manifest itself into a worst-case scenario.

"That doesn't make sense, he's not going to blow up your marriage now, after having already forgiven you. No, he'll calm down and come home. You might have to eat some shit, but do what you have to do. Hell, offer him your ass, all men love getting their woman's butt. Come to think of it, I love it too," Lana said, slightly giggling.

"Stop it Lana, this isn't funny. I just want him to come home so I can show him how much that I love him. Wait... I hear the garage door opening... I got to go, bye," Jan said ending the call.

-------------------- Sunday - continued -------------------

When Nick walked in the house, Jan was waiting at the kitchen table.

"We need to talk," he said, causing a gasp from his wife; her half expecting a discussion outlining the end of their marriage.

Then Nick continued, "Friday, you tore my heart out. All of those terrible images of you cheating with that fucking guy flooded back into my mind. To hear you say that I wasn't your best ever, for me anyway, that meant that your tryst must have been," he began.

Jan seized the moment, she knew that she absolutely had to put a halt to his thinking that way, so she repeated much of what was in the text that she had sent him Saturday morning, hoping to drive home a point.

"Baby, that is not what I meant. I was drunk, and thought that I was being funny, kidding my loving husband. I wasn't thinking about the mistake that I made five years ago when I said that. I was just teasing, like any wife might do. No one... I mean absolutely nobody there thought that I really meant that. Even Lana's add on was just in fun, she has called me several times asking why you would take it that way. She wants to apologize to you. She feels awful, certain that she's caused a problem between us."

"I don't know, when you answered that stupid question, it didn't sound like you were joking. I don't want Lana involved in this... this is between us... please tell me that you didn't tell her the rest of it." Nick shot back with alarm in his voice, worried that Jan might have blabbed and Lana would tell the whole god damned world.

"No baby. NO. It's just between you and me," she said with as much reassurance as possible, considering that, now, she had another lie to sell to her husband.

"I swear, what you are upset about is not what I meant... you ARE the best that I've ever had. Please let me make this up to you," Jan said, desperate for her man to buy into the two lies she was then selling.

"Alright... alright, let's say for now I believe you. There is something else, that I need to tell you before we go any farther," Nick began.

Jan froze, keeping quiet, unsure of what was coming.

"Saturday, I went to the club. I have to tell you that as all of those memories of you fucking that guy filled my mine, I was very angry. I started to hate you for what you had done, and that even after five years, it still hurt so bad.

"I thought that I'd play a few holes and get my head settled. After, I spent some time in the bar there, figuring to get drunk. I was miserable company and the guys that I'd played with finished their drinks and left. Suzie, the bartender, noticed my fucked-up mood and since we'd always had a friendly relationship, approached and asked what was bothering me.

"I already had enough booze in me that my tongue had loosened and I told her about the prior night and you not thinking of me as 'your best ever.' I also told her that due to a prior whoops on your part, I had a couple of free passes, though I never used them.

"The short version is: Suzie said that if I wanted to cash in one of the passes, she got off at five. I went back out on the course, played a few more holes, intending to decide if I wanted to use her to get back at you. Also, I pondered if what I needed was a divorce.

As soon as Nick said the word divorce, Jan gasped deeply.

Not wanting to drag out her moment of terror, he continued right away, "Quickly, I realized that ending it with you was not what I wanted, but I also was having to relive the devastation that you had caused me. I suppose that it's petty of me, but I wanted you to feel that same hurt. So, just before quitting time I walked back into the bar. Suzie acknowledged me with a look that didn't need explanation."

Jan was unable to speak as her face began to reflect realization of what her husband was confessing.

Tears were streaming down her cheeks as he continued, "We made up a quick plan for the evening, including dinner and dancing. Then I spent the night with her."

Nick's head tilted down, feeling shame as the free pass he had cashed in didn't feel free at all. He had wanted Jan to hurt, and to that goal he had scored big, but the emotional cost for both he and his wife was high.

"Oh my god," Jan exclaimed, then ran to their bedroom, went in, and locked the door.

Believing that the attempt to open a dialogue with her right then would be a fruitless mistake, he went downstairs to the utility room where he had some work clothes. After changing into something more appropriate, he went outside, fired up the riding mower and started on the lawn. Looking to extend the time, he also cut their elderly neighbor's yard, something he often did.

Killing a bit more of the day, after he put away the now fully serviced lawn tractor, he got out the trim mower and spent another hour. Fixing to wash his truck he noticed that her car was gone. He thought that she must have left while he was next door mowing the neighbor's grass.

Right after starting on the truck, Jan returned, parked her car, and got out with a small bag. She saw her husband, but didn't come over and talk, instead she went inside.

He thought that she must have made a store run. After finishing the wash job and cleaning the interior, it was five pm and Nick finally surrendered to the idea that he ran out of reasons to delay going back into the house.