All Comments on 'Bex and Daddy and Who?'

by CommanderBelpen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be amazing if you had Bex in lingerie. Sheet bra, satin garter belt, stockings, and heels. Kept on during the entire fuck fest. Then Cummings on her face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not too sure of the order for these two treats.

Each as good, or better, than the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story!! Bex's daddy is so wonderfully perverted, like me. I love that he brought Misty to pleasure his daughter with him. Will he also bring in a guy to add to her fucking pleasures in the future? I hope so. Then Bex can watch him lower his lips on the hard cock before she gets fucked by two men who are extremely horny for her. I hope that idea doesn't offend you. Incest, bi-orgy and anxious participants makes for a wild story. Love how you write. I want more, so I'll read more of your hot action. By the way, is some of this amazing sex cumming from your own experiences? That would make it even better for me!!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCommanderBelpen@CommanderBelpen
*Unfortunately my health is taking a turn for the worse. I will keep trying to write for you, but my output is going to slow considerably. Thank you for your patience. Struggling author. In a long distance relationship with a real firecracker! I welcome all feedback, please, ...