Bex's Beautiful Behind

Story Info
Bex's Daddy introduces her to anal fun.
3.1k words
4.54
18.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bex and her Daddy had a special kind of relationship.

After Bex's divorce from her husband she had moved back in with her Daddy, just to get back on her feet. One drunken confession late one hot night had changed everything and now they were lovers.

Bex had found out so many things! Her parents used to practice bondage and discipline, her Daddy had lusted after her for years just as she had after him, and most of all, that she loved being spanked, being Dominated, by her big strong Daddy!

She and Daddy had been playing their games several months now and Bex was becoming an expert at pleasing her Daddy. She knew just how he liked her to respond to his commands, just how to lick his cock, just how much they both loved dirty talk.

They had even put on a show over the internet for Daddy's friends! She and Daddy had been invited to fuck many of the watchers at private or even group parties. They were taking things slow for now, Bex still wanted Daddy for herself most of the time.

Tonight Daddy said he wanted her relaxed. Bex wasn't sure what Daddy had in mind but she trusted him. They had wine with dinner and a drink after and soon Bex was feeling tipsy and fun.

"C'mon upstairs, you silly princess" Daddy said, tossing her over his shoulder and marching up the stairs to the master bedroom. He kicked the door open and tossed Bex on the bed. Bex giggled and sat up facing Daddy. She quickly stripped.

"Bex baby, tonight we're going where no man has gone before." He gave her an evil grin. "Gonna do some butt stuff." He quickly shed his clothes and sat up on the bed next to his sexy adult daughter.

Bex was feeling no pain. She wasn't much of a drinker and at five foot nothing it didn't take much to get her drunk. It took her a second to process what Daddy meant. Butt stuff? But he spanked her all the time! What did... Oh!

"Now baby, I want you to just stretch out flat, like a starfish. No restraints today." Daddy's deep voice was soothing as always. He watched critically as she stretched like a cat, arching her back and even almost purring. Her head fell to one side and her eyes closed. "Mmm, Daddy..." she mumbled.

Daddy went to work on a nice relaxing back rub for his princess. He started at her shoulders, kneading and stretching muscles, working his way down her body. Bex loved it, she had no idea Daddy gave such good massages! Soon she was moaning in bliss, "Oh, Daddy, that's so goood Daddy."

Daddy had reached her taut buttocks. He began squeezing and kneading the lovely mounds, firmly and slowly, going out to her hips and in to her cleft...

Bex was moaning louder now, more in need than pleasure. "Oh God, Daddy, that feels sooo good, yes Daddy..." she cried.

Daddy could smell his daughter's heat, see her wetness glistening between her legs. Her hips began slowly shifting on the bed as she grew more and more excited. Daddy grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing her rosy anus. It winked at him as his daughter's hips continued their slow roll.

"Bex Princess, tonight is the night we explore this little rosebud here." He let a drop of saliva fall from his tongue onto her most secret spot. He felt her shiver under him as he held her thighs to the mattress.

Bex's head was spinning. She felt on fire with need and now a strange new sensation was calling for her attention. She felt so exposed with her ass pulled apart like that, so nasty and dirty! Daddy's spit landed right on her, she jumped a little, she couldn't help it! "Oh, Daddy, that's so naughty!" she gasped.

Daddy took a special toy from the nightstand. It was the thinnest vibrator he'd ever seen and it was just the thing for first time anal exploration. He quickly lubed it up well, then touched it to her puckered hole at first, just grazing it. He turned it on the lowest setting and just let it sit against her, pulsing softly.

Meanwhile, Daddy's fingers were busy as well. He had two gently stroking her pussy-lips and one lightly flicking her clit. Bex was getting soaked, her hips would not keep still, there was that gentle pulsing at her back door, it was driving her crazy with desire.

Daddy finally gave a tiny push to the vibrator right on her butt hole. Bex gasped as it popped past her sphincter. Mmm, those vibrations were so nice, they went with Daddy's hand on her pussy so well! She relaxed into the bed even more as Daddy continued pleasuring her.

Daddy loved how his daughter was reacting to his initial anal play. It was better than he had hoped! Even Bex's mother had not been really into it, he knew, it was more to make him happy. But from what he was seeing Bex truly liked what she'd experienced so far! Now it was his job as Daddy to make sure she loved everything he did tonight.

For her part Bex was in heaven just getting special attention from Daddy! She loved being his sex slave, pleasing him truly pleased her too. But nights like this where Daddy didn't tie her up were special too, in a different way.

Daddy was still playing with her shaved little cunny with one hand and holding the anal vibrator with the other, now he began slowly pumping. Two fingers eased into her gushing cunt while the slim vibrator was easing into her shitter, Daddy was going into her ass a little further each time.

Bex was feeling a sensation she'd never felt before, her entire body was involved, pulsing and throbbing, overtaking her brain. She moaned again, said "Oh god Daddy, whatever your doing, please keep doing it, fuck, it's sooo good Daddy, oh Daddy!" Her hips were twisting under her and now the commanding Daddy was evident, he was holding her hips down by sitting on her closed upper thighs.

He increased the speed of his thrusts just a bit, making sure his fingers went into her soaked pussy as the vibe was sliding out of her virgin ass and vice versa.

He wanted his beautiful daughter at a fever pitch. She was grinding her chest against the sheets, trying to stimulate her tiny pink nipples. Her hands gripped the sheets as she groaned in frustration and pleasure.

Daddy wanted his princess to cum at just the right time. He was watching her carefully, he knew the signs of his daughter's arousal well by now. She was close. Daddy asked her, his voice thick with desire, "Does Daddy's princess like how Daddy is making her feel? Does my little one like having both her holes filled? Does Bex want Daddy to keep pumping her in the ass? Tell Daddy what you want, princess."

"Oh, Daddy" Bex breathed. "Oh, yes, keep doing it, keep making my pussy and my ass feel good Daddy, I love what you're doing to me!" Her Daddy's fingers were going so slow, she wanted fast, Daddy was teasing her so good, and her butt, her pink little butt that Daddy loved to spank, well she loved it when Daddy played with her there too!

The anal vibe was slowly pulsing, a deep throb, and Daddy was timing his finger thrusts and clit teasing just right. They were coming together, the waves of delight from her body's erogenous zones, building, building, she was about to cum, and Daddy...

Daddy thrust his fingers in his daughter's cunt hard, flicked her sensitive little clitty and pushed the vibrator deeper into her ass all at once and she was cumming, cumming so hard, cumming over and over, cumming in her ASS, it was so much, it was paradise, Bex was mewling and shaking with pleasure. Daddy was watching her cum, he was playing with her pussy and her ass, it was fantastic, her little cunny was sucking at Daddy's thick fingers, he was gently pumping the toy in and out of her asshole...

"Does Daddy's girl like cumming like this?" Daddy asked?

"Oh, yes, yes!" Bex gasped as she shuddered through yet another orgasm.

"Does Daddy's Bex want to try something else?" Daddy was hot to get his eight inches into her rump but he knew he had to be patient if he wanted her to enjoy herself too.

"Yes, Daddy" Bex breathed. Right now she would take a bullet for Daddy, he kept finding new ways to make her cum! "Yes, anything for my Daddy!" Bex wanted to make her Daddy feel this good too!

They took a short break. Bex needed to recharge before she came again and Daddy needed to cool off! His cock had been hard the whole time his little daughter was cumming, of course. Daddy got up and went into the master bath, he came out in a moment with a tray. On it were a basin of warm soapy water and several washcloths.

Bex was in paradise. Laying on her stomach, still buzzing from alcohol and orgasms, her big strong Daddy now taking a warm cloth and washing out her whole genital area. She moaned with pleasure as she felt Daddy running the rough terrycloth over her cunny, up her taint and into her tender asshole.

"Oh, Daddy, mmm, what you do to me, oh god" Bex said, legs tensing again from the stimulation. Her hands gripped the sheets, her legs wanted to scissor closed, to put pressure on her delicate clit. Now Daddy was moving around behind her, her cunny was suddenly lonely but not for long as she felt Daddy's hot breath on her pussy.

"Now be a good girl for Daddy and don't crush my head again" Daddy said with a grin, and his tongue was dancing over her, making her hot all over again.

He started with her cunny as usual, then began long slow strokes up her taint. It was like nothing Bex had ever felt before and she loved it.

Daddy wormed a hand in next to his face and began finger-fucking his daughter's twat all over again. But now he was tonguing her ass too. Bex felt like everything in her world was sex, was pleasure. She shoved her cute rump back into Daddy's face.

"Daddy, that's so dirty, oh god, your tongue in my ass, fuck it feels so good, oh Daddy" Bex moaned into the mattress. "Daddy, oh, it's so naughty Daddy, what you're doing to your little girl! I love it Daddy! I love your tongue in my ass!" she cried.

Daddy shoved his face harder into his daughter's rump, tonguing and fingering his little princess as she writhed in ecstasy for him. He thumbed her clit and added a third finger to the two pistoning in and out of her soaked cunny. Any second now, he thought, and just then, yes!

Bex was coming yet again, she had lost count of how many times by now. Her stomach muscles ached from tensing, she was sweating, her toes were digging into the sheets. Daddy knew just how to keep her cumming, keep her little kitty purring. He was slowing now, sensing that she was near her limit. His thrusts turned into caresses and she melted again, knowing how much her Daddy cared for her, loved her.

Daddy looked down on his daughter/sex slave and gave a gentle smile. He'd gotten a good start tonight. Tomorrow her training would go up a notch. She was taking to it so well he thought to himself.

Bex was in love, or at least lust, with butt play now. Her bottom had never really interested her before today. She'd seen anal sex in porn of course and always had thought to herself Oh Ick or similar things. But that was yesterday. She'd had no IDEA how good butt play felt to her!

None of her previous lovers or her husband had bothered to ask Bex about it. Which was odd now that she thought about it. After all Bex had a first rate set of cheeks. She ought to, she spent enough time at the gym!

Leave it to her wonderful Daddy! Bex thought to herself. He was such a great lover, she loved how knowledgeable he was about everything sexual. And he had learned her body so well, knew just how to set her off! But wait, what was he doing now? "Daddy? Are we done for today? Why are you putting all the toys away?" she asked.

Daddy stopped what he was doing and looked back at his daughter. Eyes bright with lust, breathing heavy, nipples erect and cunt wet. Hmm, Daddy thought to himself, maybe going slow with her isn't quite right. "Why is my little girl risking punishment, that's the question" Daddy replied evenly. "That sounded pretty close to back talk, baby." He considered the woman before him on the bed. She was obviously not ready to stop for the night. Well a good leader takes people where they want to go anyway, he thought.

"Bex, princess. Tell Daddy what you want."

"I want to keep going, Daddy! It hasn't hurt at all yet, in fact it feels... it feels soooo good! So dirty, Daddy, so naughty! No, nasty, that's it. Playing with my ass is so nassssssty Daddy." Bex was grinding herself into the mattress, hips gyrating slowly, eyes fever bright.

Daddy's cock gave a massive throb as he registered the change that had come over his daughter, his fucktoy. She wants this like nothing ever before, he thought. Or thinks she does. I hope this doesn't go sideways...

"Daddy needs to make sure today princess. Tell Daddy, I need to hear you say it."

Bex looked back over her shoulder at her handsome Daddy, kneeling behind her, cock hard just for her. "Daddy, I want you to fuck my ass" she pleaded. "I want to feel that big Daddy cock inside me. I want you to fill me up Daddy, please!"

"Just remember you asked for it, princess" Daddy said, lubing up his cock. "Up on your knees baby girl."

Bex slid her knees under her, body alive with anticipation. Her hands gripped the sheets, her heart was beating a mile a minute. She felt Daddy come up behind her and she closed her eyes. Daddy's rough hands palmed her cheeks, rubbed, kneaded and pulled. She could hear his hoarse breathing, her whole body was tingling, and then...

Daddy's hands pulled her ass-pillows apart and she felt the head of his cock wedging itself between them. Her cunt was drooling onto the sheets, feeling hollow and ignored for the moment. Then there was something huge knocking at her back door, it felt so BIG, it was pressing forward so slowly, it was burning and stretching and then...

It was inside her, huge and hot, throbbing in her sensitive ass, god it was wonderful it was so big so BIG oh god... Bex's thoughts dissolved into pure feeling as Daddy began slowly inching his hardness forward. This was like nothing Bex had felt before, so primal and raw it left her stunned, able only to feel.

Daddy was so hard it hurt. He pulsed against his darling daughter's asshole once and then he just had to thrust. Slowly, widening her virgin sphincter, seeing her swallowing up the head of his pecker, it was making him insane with lust.

One last stretch and his head was in, throbbing in its confines, so much tighter than her pussy.

"Bex baby, god you're ass is so fucking tight! I hope you like it baby because you're about to get much more of Daddy's cock" he grunted. He'd never fucked an ass this tight in his life! His petite daughter was a mere five foot zero while he was a strapping six one, it was no wonder his eight inches was finding it a tight fit!

Daddy started easing himself into his princess an inch at a time, throbbing almost constantly from the stimulation. It felt like a velvet vise around him and he moaned with pleasure.

Bex was submitting herself totally to the feeling of her Daddy's huge cock filling her up. Just when she thought she must have it all another delightful inch went in and stimulated her all over again. She was feeling like cumming but different and she moaned out "Oh Daddy! What are you doing to me? Oh Daddy it's so, I feel so god I don't know it's so good oh Daddy, I feel, I feel... oh DADDY!"

And Bex had her first anal orgasm, her body pulsing with massive waves of pleasure sweeping over her brain, along every nerve, making her crazy. All the muscles of her pelvis were throbbing, lighting up with new sensations, it was echoing in her empty pussy, she was losing her mind here!

Daddy almost felt like his little girl was about to break it off, she was so tight! His cock felt her contracting in waves around him as he thrust through her orgasm and into his own.

Bex suddenly felt her Daddy's cock swell even bigger and then it was pulsing hot jets of cum int her! Just when she thought she was done cumming! Oh, god, anywhere her Daddy came was all right with her, as long as she was the reason he was cumming!

Daddy was filling her up so good, his balls were hitting her cunny with every slow stroke, her ass was flexing around Daddy's prick, it was too much and she came again! She loved it, she loved what her big strong Daddy was doing to her!

"Oh, Daddy, your girl is cumming for you, cumming so good!" Bex whined, hips shaking, ass clenching helplessly around Daddy's huge tool. "Please keep fucking me Daddy! Your baby girl loves it in her ass Daddy, I do, keep fucking me!"

"Oh, baby" Daddy groaned, "yes, fuck you forever, fuck my little princess in her nasty ass, you love it, don't you princess? Daddy cumming in your ass, take it baby, take my cum in your ass! Oh God!" Daddy's hips were slamming into his daughter's, he was grabbing them for dear life as Bex shook through her massive anal orgasms, bucking and twisting, trying to get even more of Daddy's cock inside her.

Finally they quieted, collapsed onto the bed, still joined. Daddy wrapped his arms around his beautiful daughter and nuzzled her neck. She gave an exhausted moan back as the two of them drifted off to sleep.

To Be Continued...