Beyonce's Big Black Booty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good little butt bitch." Anna chuckled, then ordered, "Now get over here, and suck my cock. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, wrapped those pretty lips of yours around my big dick, and clean it of every drop of your ass cream. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, get every single drop, you nasty little bitch. Show that you're proud to be my submissive little slut. Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, my submissive little cock cleaner. Oooooooooooooh fuck yeah, suck it, you submissive little cock cleaning slut! Oh yes, take it! Take it all the way down your throat! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, suck it, Beyonce. Suck it real good."

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce replied, when she had a chance.

Again, Beyonce was feeling pretty rejuvenated at that point, especially because she had been thinking about tasting her own ass ever since the dildo had been removed from her bottom. Well, she had been thinking about it before then, like during the butt fucking, and especially during the build up to it. And when she was on the way here. And like, every second of every day.

Along with the thought of getting her butt fucked. God, her Little White Mistress had turned her into such a shameless bottom. Something which was reinforced as she wrapped her lips around the ass flavoured strap-on, and then instantly moaned loudly and happily. She then continued making those happy sounds as after a few long seconds of savouring the flavour, she began hungrily sucking it off.

She then started bobbing her head up and down, taking more and more of the dildo each time, until it hit the back of her mouth. Beyonce briefly concentrated on those initial inches, before ultimately moving her mouth further downwards, and thus causing inch after inch of strap-on to slid down her well-trained throat. Proving just how well-trained she was, the once dominant top was able to control her gagging reflex long enough to take every single inch down her throat.

It wasn't easy, especially after taking a long break from it, but she did it, making the world-famous singer very proud of herself. Especially as her Little White Mistress stroked her hair, smiled at her, and continued giving her verbal encouragement, which made her now submissive heart flutter. God, Beyonce hoped that she could continue pleasing her Little White Mistress, when the time came to show off in front of her former bitches.