Beyonce's Big Black Booty Ch. 07

Story Info
Anna makes an announcement.
18.4k words
4.61
9.4k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Anna Kendrick or Britney Spears or Kristen Bell or Anne Hathaway or Taylor Swift or Margot Robbie or Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Watson or Kat Dennings or Natalie Portman or Elizabeth Olson or Scarlett Johansson or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Beyonce was extremely nervous, but it was a good kind of nervous, like when she got to perform on stage. Which was really just showing off how far she'd fallen, considering the plan today was for her to be butt fucked in front of her bitches, and then have as many as possible fuck her big black booty. There was still a small part of her which didn't want to blow up her life as a top, considering she had worked so hard for over a decade to acquire the finest collection of submissive sluts ever.

Certainly the most famous. And they were all here tonight, in her home, just waiting for the special announcement that she had promised them. Well, many were simply their net-working at the moment, the house filled with gossiping women, to the point that it was so loud that she could barely think.

It increased her nervousness tenfold, and although she didn't want to turn the tables on her Little White Mistress anymore, she did want to run away, so she wouldn't have to face this humiliation. One far worse than anything she had ever experienced before, apart from maybe losing her anal cherry. But whenever it was becoming too much, her new top Anna Kendrick would place her hand on her knee, or hold her hand, or just give her soft, comforting smile.

Somehow, that was enough to calm her nerves, even when it came time to stand up, and make their way to the 'performance area'. Which was just a space reserved in Beyonce's living room, with a microphone so she could address everyone in the house. And more to the point, her Little White Mistress could address the whole house.

"Ladies, may I have your attention please?" Anna spoke into the microphone, amused by just how quickly the other women became silent. It was just how well-trained Beyonce had them, and just how much she was going to blow their minds, who seemed surprised that Anna was the first one to talk, and continue to do so, "I'd like to introduce... my new bitch!"

Some of the audience got the implication immediately, and their eyes went wide as Mistress Anna turned her attention to her bitch, and that bitch turned around, lifted up her skirt, and revealed the butt-plug which was buried inside of it. At which point the truth was undeniable, and the entire house, but particularly the entire room, was filled with loud gasps, quickly followed by whispers of disbelief.

Which Mistress Anna was only too happy to let continue for a few long seconds, which felt like hours, before demanding attention again. Oh God, it was unbearably shameful. And hot. Honestly, Beyonce was half expecting to pass out at any moment. Or maybe just cum on the spot. Instead, she just had to listen to the rest of her top's speech.

"More accurately, I'd like to introduce you, as my bitches." Anna continued gleefully, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's right, I made Beyonce my bitch, and you all know what that means, don't you? Huh? It means, what was hers, now is mine. Including all of you. And I promise you, I'll take better care of you then this closet bottom ever did. And to prove it, we're going to have ourselves a nice little anal gang bang. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, we're all going to bang the mighty Beyonce up her big black booty. Starting with me. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, it's only right I break her in, as I was the one to break her. And to prove it, we're going to start off with a nice hard spanking. So... Beyonce, take off your clothes, and bend over my knee. Yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, give me that ass! Give it to me! Oh fuck yeah, give me that big fat ass!"

"Yes, my Little White Mistress." Beyonce replied, when she had a chance.

Then, as her Little White Mistress was parking her cute little butt down on the chair they'd had previously put on the staging area, Beyonce slowly did a striptease to the audience, who continued staring at her with disbelief. Beyonce was used to performing in front of a much larger crowd, and even then there were other people watching the monitors in other rooms, but it still paled in comparison.

Unsurprisingly though, it felt a lot more intimidating, especially when she found herself down to her underwear, and then not even that. Oh yes, despite the fact that she had been naked in front of these women many times before, she had never felt more exposed, given the circumstances. Especially when she bent over the knee of Mistress Anna, and thus giving up her big black booty for a spanking.

Anna was feeling nervous too. Usurping a Queen was hard work, and this was arguably the most important part, solidifying the fact that now she was in charge. And she had big shoes to fill. Oh yes, in her prime Beyonce was larger than life, and seemingly untouchable. Now it was up to Anna to prove she was very much touchable.

Literally. Oh yes, she reached down, and grabbed a big handful of that big black booty, and took a long time fondling it, just like she would when they were alone together. This resulted in a few happy chuckles from the audience, which emboldened her to do more. Also the fact that all eyes were on her broken bitch. Besides, it wasn't like this was her first time performing in front of a crowd.

Initially that prize was just squeezing and groping the juicy piece of meat in front of her, and occasionally looking away from it to grin at the audience, none of which were still looking at her.

No, like her, their main focus was that big black booty getting what it deserved. Oh yes, clearly Anna wasn't alone in seeing the irony of Beyonce dishing out so many butt fuckings, when it was her fat ass that desperately needed fucking most of all. And soon enough, she was going to show Beyonce's former bitches, and her future bitches, they had been right to think that. But first, she was going to prove that this big butt was also made for spanking.

Admittedly she might have got a little carried away with all of the groping, so once Anna began to hear a few whispers, murmurs and even a few grumblings she tried to make it up to them. Namely, by lifting both her hands into the air, pausing for a few long seconds, or two, and then bought them crashing back down again onto those meaty cheeks.

It wasn't quite as hard as Anna was capable of, but it was still pretty powerful. Enough that the once mighty Queen B cried out loudly in pain, that sound and that of the smacking sound, echoing throughout the room. As did Beyonce's pathetic whimpering straight after that, along with a chuckle from their audience.

While part of that audience had worried that they had fallen into some kind of trap by giving that reaction, they gradually relaxed and accepted the truth of the matter. That being that this was no illusion, the mighty Beyonce really was being publicly spanked. By a tiny little white girl, no less. Something which Anna knew for a fact excited her black bitch.

Hell, she could feel the wetness against her thigh, as Beyonce's cunt rubbed against it with practically every blow. And there was more than a hint of enjoyment in her cries and whimpers, which only further emboldened the tiny top to give the incredibly hot bottom everything she had for this. Something that she fought against for a while, just to make sure she could properly build up to it, but when she let her bitch have it, she would really have it.

Beyonce was looking forward to that moment, and at the same time content to wallow in her humiliation. Well, selfishly what she was looking forward to the most was what would happen after this, namely an anal gang bang. Something that she'd arranged for many of her pets, and deeply feared receiving herself. And yet, there had been some part of her which had been curious what it would be like.

Now she had received a small version of it, she was very much looking forward to receiving a much larger version, one filled with orgasms, and the kind of blissful anal pleasure that she now lived for. And it would all be in front of her former bitches, which would make those orgasms, and just the pleasure she would receive, that much more intense.

However, what was far more important than that, was what her Little White Mistress wanted. And it was crystal clear that what her Little White Mistress wanted right now was to give her a nice, long, drawn-out spanking. One which made the once mighty Beyonce truly feel like a piece of meat. Like the big booty she'd made a fortune from, was nothing but a toy for this tiny white girl to play with.

Because it was. Oh God, for all her fame and fortune, and conquests over the women now surrounding them, Beyonce had been reduced to just another sub bitch, whimpering and crying out as her big butt was played like a pair of bongo drums, this time in front of a crowd, who were very much enjoying her humiliation.

Of course, for better or for worse, that long, drawn-out groping was eventually phased out, in favour of a constant series of strikes. About the same time, those strikes increased in speed and force, until Anna was dishing out the kind of spanking that a tiny little thing like her shouldn't be capable of.

It had certainly taken Beyonce by surprise the first time she had received it, and even after who knows how many butt beating she still wasn't used to it. And she wasn't sure she ever would be. Meanwhile, it was certainly clear that their audience was surprised by this turn of events. Surprised, and delighted, many of them clapped their hands together and provided encouragement for the Little White Mistress, as she put her bitch in her place.

This really had the once proud top crying out loudly and squirming on top of the lap of her Little White Mistress. God, it just might be the worst mental pain she had ever received, and definitely physical. At least, now she'd accepted her new role as another woman's bitch. Although ironically, Beyonce had become something of a pain slut, who could actually get off on this.

Nowhere near as frequently and as powerfully as being fucked in the ass, but if she actually came like this now, it would be pretty intense. But for better or for worse, Mistress Anna abruptly stopped the spanking, and just left the once mighty Beyonce laying across her lap, so their audience could admire her handiwork.

Anna really loved the middle of a spanking the best, as it allowed her to continue groping those meaty cheeks, while keeping her hand away from them long enough to watch them jiggle. But there was another reason for giving it everything she had, especially with Beyonce's big black booty. God, she'd seen some jiggly cheeks in her time, but Beyonce's big fat ass really was in a league of it's own.

Partly because of the things this woman had accomplished, but also, witnessing this legendary bottom was well beyond what words could accurately describe. And clearly, she wasn't alone in thinking that, given that the deafening silence the fell over the room, everyone staring at the jiggling booty become a dark shade of red.

Which was even more clear when Anna abruptly stopped, and then just allowed herself, and perhaps more importantly her audience, the chance to admire her handiwork. Oh fuck, those giant cheeks kept jiggling for what seemed like hours, and must of been a full minute, and when they came to a stop. It was crystal clear just how red and bruised it had become. And how loudly the once proud top was whimpering pathetically.

Sadly, Anna was 99% sure her bitch hadn't cum during all that fun, but that was okay, because now she had the chance to make her cum in a far more mutually pleasurable way. First though, Anna wanted to certify her dominance that little bit more, and she knew exactly how to do it.

"Get off of me... and kiss my ass." Anna ordered, delivering one last hard strike to emphasize her words.

"AH FUCK!" Beyonce cried out loudly, before quickly adding, "Yes, my Little White Mistress."

Then the former Dom got off of her new top's lap, kneeled down behind her Little White Mistress, and positioned herself perfectly where the audience would be able to get the best look, just like they practiced. Anna couldn't resist rewarding her bitch with a smile for this, which again probably went unnoticed by their audience, who was understandably mostly concentrating on the bottom in this situation.

If only there was a way she could get their attention, she thought with a giggle. The obvious answer to that was stripping, but even that wasn't quite enough. No, to her annoyance, everyone was still focused on the once mighty Beyonce kneeling before her new Mistress, just waiting for the chance to pucker up and kiss some ass. Which wouldn't be anything new for her, but it would be very different circumstances.

Once she was completely naked, it was extremely hard for Anna not to just reach out, grab a handful of long hair, and shoved the mighty Beyonce face first into her little white booty. It was certainly something she had been doing a lot of lately, and to be fair, it was still a great way to show who was in charge here. And it would feel really, really good.

But no, it was probably important to show Beyonce willingly submitting to this every step of the way. And don't get her wrong, there was definitely fun to be had with that. She was just looking forward to when she got to cut loose, and shoved the pretty face into her ass. But first, her cheeks needed some love, and luckily, her pet was only too happy to show the proper respect.

Beyonce did actually hesitate to do that, and it was clear from the grumbling surrounding them, that her former bitches thought she was having second thoughts about committing to her new Mistress. If only in a public setting. And she had worried that would be the case, but it wasn't. No, it was almost unbearably humiliating, and yet she was enjoying herself. Very much so.

In fact, she only paused because she wanted to savour this moment. And of course, to admire that surprisingly well-rounded white booty. However, the longer she waited, the more disrespectful it felt, and in turn, the more Beyonce felt guilty about what could be seen as hesitance to submit.

Hoping she could make up for that Beyonce crawled over to her Little White Mistress, who was now bending over in front of her, closed her eyes and then pressed her lips to Mistress Anna's right ass cheek in a long, lingering kiss. She then spent almost as long kissing the left cheek, before moving back and forth between them, covering them in kisses like a good ass kisser should.

It almost certainly wasn't enough to make up for her hesitance, but it was hopefully a good first step. The second one was probably allowing her new Dom to provide verbal encouragement, while the once mighty Beyonce continued to submissively kiss another woman's ass, right in front of the women who used to be her sub bitches.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that's it, Queen B. Oh yes, show everyone that you are now my Little Chocolate Princess, by kissing my Little White Ass!" Anna gleefully moaned, keeping her eyes on the audience, even as she addressed their former Dom, "Yesssssssssss, show everyone exactly what the mighty Beyonce has become. Or at least, one of those things. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you just proved you're my little pain slut, and soon, were going to prove that you've become nothing but my personal anal whore. But right now? Right now you're proving you are literally an ass kisser. My ass kissing bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, how many girls have kissed your ass, huh? Everyone here, I bet. Probably more, too. Mmmmmmmmm, and now, ohhhhhhhhhhh, they get to see you kiss my ass. The ass of your new Mistress! Ah fuck yeah, oooooooooooh fuck!"

The vivid reminder of her audience, and exactly who their audience was, had Beyonce whimpering with shame and humiliation. Of course, once again, that only added to the enjoyment she was feeling. Which was saying a lot considering she was literally pressing her lips to another woman's backside, in front of a crowd, no less. And it wasn't just any booty she was smooching.

No, it was a little white ass, the kind she used to be so addicted to passionately rimming and fucking. And there was even part of her which craved to do that now, with Mistress Anna. It just wasn't nearly as much as she was craving receiving a butt fucking, and she would do anything to get it, including something as simple as this.

Of course, it was only a matter of time before they moved into more familiar territory for her. Namely, being able to lick another woman's ass hole. And a white girl's ass hole, at that. Which had always been her favourite, Beyonce truly believing that all women were inferior to her, but especially white women, who were just naturally submissive.

Her Little White Mistress Anna Kendrick had proved her wrong about that, which she was now making crystal clear by covering that little white booty in kisses, while listening out for permission to go further. She came very close to just doing it, but she didn't want to risk not getting a dick in her needy little ass. Besides, Beyonce knew it was only a matter of time before she got that permission. In fact, she was surprised it took as long as it did.

Eventually though Anna moaned, "Now kiss my ass hole. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, rim me, bitch! We all know you love to eat ass, mmmmmmmm, but this isn't to get ME ready for anal. No, this is about pleasuring me with your hot little mouth, and your talented little tongue, and show me how badly you want ME to fuck your ass! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, eat me! Eat my fucking ass out, Beyonce. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, mmmmmmmmmmm, good girl. Good Little Chocolate Princess! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, so good!"

Anna felt like she was on a role when she felt the infamous Beyonce gently pulling her cheeks apart, and then slowly sliding her tongue over her ass crack, starting just below, or in this case above, her pussy, and then working her way up through the entire length, and over the back door.

Which of course, felt wonderful, but it kind of derailed what she was saying. Sure, she kept speaking, but after that, she wasn't really keeping track of the words coming out of her mouth. Just as long as it seemed taunting, they would do. Well, they were mostly of enjoyment, and Anna was worried it was a bit much. But hopefully that would be understandable, given exactly who this was, and what they symbolized.

Unfortunately, it could have more than one meaning, something which occurred to Anna in that moment. Namely, it could mean that Beyonce was about to turn the tables back to the norm, and put the tiny Dom in her place. But then again, it was probably for the best that she was giving her the chance now.

Oh yes, Anna was practically begging the most infamous top ever to top her, and if she really didn't take this opportunity, then Beyonce really would be done. More importantly, it would embolden their audience, not to just watch the downfall of their Black Mistress, but actually participate in it. Oh God, that would truly make this perfect, and the little white Dom was determined to get it.

It was very promising, with the mighty Beyonce settling into giving her a long, drawn-out rim job. Sure, she continued licking Anna's ass crack for a few long minutes, but inevitably she increased the length of those licks, and focused in on what really mattered in that moment, namely her Little White Mistress's butt hole. Oh yes, the infamous top focused on her new top's most private hole, sliding her tongue up and down for what seemed like an eternity.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers