Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 08

Story Info
Beyonce has some fun with Marvel girls.
15.2k words
4.38
13.3k
13
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 05/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Elizabeth Olsen or Scarlett Johansson or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Beyonce had tried her hand at acting, and while it had been fun singing had always been her passion. At least publicly. Privately, she had a passion far more consuming, one which had her looking throughout celebrity culture for new targets. And old ones. And as she saw that The Avengers: Endgame have become the highest grossing movie of all time, she of course thought of one of her favourite bitches, Scarlett Johansson.

Of course, Scarlett had been on her radar long before Marvel, but there were now so many incredibly beautiful women under that banner, she had an entire book devoted to it. Well, for now just superheroes in general, but if things kept going the way they were, she was going to have to start splitting it up between Marvel, DC and Other, along with other categories for her ever-growing collection.

As soon as she heard the news about that Avengers movie, Beyonce settled down with a glass of wine, opened up her book on the 'superheroes' and tried to decide which lucky bitch would have the honour of serving her tonight. Or maybe, she would simply have a relaxing evening remembering the past. Possibly while even having sex with her husband, she thought dryly.

Which became increasingly tempting, when she opened up that book to see Elizabeth Olsen looking at her bashfully. Which was unsurprising, given that wonderful moment she had been exposing her own freshly gaped ass hole, with Scarlett doing the same right beside her. Oh yes, that had been a truly wonderful night, Beyonce vividly remembering it as she took a sip of her wine.

*

"Liz, hey, great to see you. I'm glad you could come at such short notice." Scarlett beamed in greeting, after she opened the hotel room door.

"Hey... great to see you too." Elizabeth greeted nervously, waiting until she got inside, before blurting out, "Am I getting fired? From Marvel, I mean? Because I don't know if you can do anything, but that seems a bit harsh, doesn't it? I mean, did I do something wrong? Because I thought we were having fun. Do you know if there is anything I can do? Because I know I'm not a big comics girl, or an action girl, but I could work on those things, and it really was fun finding out about this stuff. And well..."

"The money is great, and being in a big franchise opens door?" Scarlett offered with a grin, allowing the other girl to stew in her nervousness for a few long seconds, before adding, "It's great, isn't it?"

"Scarlett..." Elizabeth whined.

"Relax, I'm just teasing." Scarlett chuckled, "It's nothing like that."

"Well, what is it?" Elizabeth snapped, her nerves getting the better of her. Then she quickly apologized, "Sorry, it's just... your message was really cryptic, and I couldn't help fear the worst."

"That's okay." Scarlett reassured, before finally assuring her co-star as she ushered her into the main room of the hotel suite, "Like I said, it's nothing bad. Just someone who wanted to meet with you."

Elizabeth's eyes went wide as, on cue, she walked around the corner to see a megastar on the other side of it, causing her to let out, "Beyonce!"

"Lizzie." Beyonce beamed, putting down her wine glass and standing out to greet the newcomer, before testing the water, "Can I call you Lizzie?"

"You can call me whatever you like." Elizabeth beamed, stars in her eyes.

"I'll keep that in mind." Beyonce grinned and softly chuckled with delight. There was a pause, Beyonce waiting for the newcomer to stop looking at her in awe, and when that didn't happen she questioned, while trying and failing not to sound smug, "You're a fan, I take it?"

"Who isn't?" Elizabeth scoffed.

"Oh believe me, I have haters." Beyonce reassured.

"Yeah." Elizabeth said sadly.

"But I'm a big fan of yours too." Beyonce confessed, steering them back to a more cheery topic.

"You are?" Elizabeth beamed.

"Uh-huh..." Beyonce hummed, then after a brief pause, doubled down on it, "In fact, I've had my eye on you for quite some time."

"Why?" Elizabeth frowned, before realizing she sounded rude, and quickly added, "I mean... that's nice, but... why?"

"I'll explain in a second, but first, please take a seat." Beyonce insisted, as she sat back down herself.

"Oh... thanks." Elizabeth said shyly, and then even more shyly took a seat next to the megastar.

"Would you like a drink?" Beyonce asked, quickly adding, "You do drink, don't you? It's so hard to keep track nowadays. And you definitely could be underage."

"I'm not, but thanks, I guess." Elizabeth replied bashfully, before quickly clarifying, "I mean, I drink. And I'm not underage."

"Good. Can't be too careful these days." Beyonce said dismissively, focusing on her fingers without looking away from her pray, "Scarlett, get your cute co-star some wine. And me a refill."

"Yes my... Beyonce." Scarlett said awkwardly, then scurried to do as she was told.

This clearly surprised Lizzie, who made the highest paid actress in her business act like the subservient fuck pet she secretly was. Beyonce loved watching Scarlett like this, but her eyes didn't move away from their guest, as she was busy studying all the emotions that the innocent looking girl had during this.

All the signs so far pointed to this being an easy seduction, and now she was sitting right in front of her, Beyonce could barely resist the urge to ravage Elizabeth Olson. But she hadn't built a large collection of lesbian fuck toys without making sure that her advances would be welcomed. Especially when she had a few more tricks to use, before making a move.

One of which was simply sitting there, allowing Scarlett to do her thing. It didn't look like much, especially at first. Hell, even an A-lister like Scarlett Johansson was not above retrieving a glass for a friend, pouring some wine and then handing it to her. Or refilling the glass of a friend, as she held it out. But it was telling that the megastar then stood around, waiting for her next order.

Something which Beyonce had instructed her to do previously, to provide a little hint to her new friend what was going on here. Which apparently already had the gears in her head turning, even if she probably dismissed the truth initially as being absurd. However, the window would eventually close, meaning that if Beyonce was going to make a move, it had to be soon.

"So, what do you like to do for fun Lizzie?" Beyonce asked.

"Oh, nothing special. Reading and gardening, mostly. " Elizabeth said dismissively, "I'm sure that sounds really boring compared to your life."

You have no idea, thought Beyonce, but she simply answered, "We all have our hobbies. I myself enjoy making, photo albums. You know, take memorable photos of the things I've done. What I've accomplished. What I've... made mine. Maybe I'll show you, one day."

And hopefully you will be in one, Beyonce thought, even as Elizabeth innocently answered, "I'd like that."

There was a brief pause and then Beyonce asked, "How about men?"

"Men?" Elizabeth questioned.

"I know right, how clichéd." Beyonce said apologetically, "But we're all women here, and it seems like something to be asked. Of course, you don't have too, if you are uncomfortable."

"No, it's fine." Elizabeth insisted, before shrugging, "There just isn't much to say."

"Sorry to hear that." Beyonce said softly.

"Don't be." Elizabeth insisted, "I'm happy to be having some time to myself now, I really am."

"Well, that can be fun too." Beyonce grinned.

Blushing bright red Elizabeth protested, "I didn't mean-"

"Relax. I know what you meant." Beyonce reassured, before very obviously looking Elizabeth up and down, and then telling her, "It's just a shame. Mmmmmmmm, a body like that, going to waste? God, that's a tragedy."

"Thanks, I guess." Elizabeth blushed again.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" Beyonce questioned.

"No, no, no... it's not that." Elizabeth stammered, "I just-"

"Because I just want you to know..." Beyonce interrupted, placing a hand on Elizabeth's knee in a seemingly innocent sign of comfort. It was anything but, which might've been clear from the way that Beyonce then started gently rubbing that leg, if poor Lizzie wasn't so distracted with the next words, "You can leave at any time, and you won't offend me. I promise. But the thing is, with men, best case scenario, they get the job done. Like my husband. But every woman should get properly fucked once in her life, and for that, they need another woman. Women like me, need a submissive little bottom like Scarlett. And Scarlett? Mmmmmmmm, she needs a real woman, to put her in her place. Isn't that right, my white bitch?"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett replied, relieved to finally use her top's proper title.

"Which are you, Lizzie?" Beyonce questioned, leaning in slightly, "I have my suspicions, but I have been wrong before. Not often, but it happens. So are you a real woman Lizzie? Huh? A strictly dickly girl? Or are you a bi-curious little slut, just waiting for a real woman like me to come along, and make you their little fuck toy?"

There was a long pause, then Elizabeth eventually began, "I... I, I..."

"But like I said." Beyonce interrupted, pulling back and taking a long sip of her wine, before continuing, "You can leave if you want. No one is forcing you to stay. It's just, that Scarlett was worried about you. Thought you could do with a good fucking. And well, just look at you? Who wouldn't want to fuck you? And if you do stay, I promise you that I'll give you the fucking of a lifetime. Or go back to reading and gardening, and spend the rest of your life wondering what could have been. It's okay, mmmmmmmmm, I have The Black Widow here to eat my cunt, and take my strap-on dick deep inside her, like the good little submissive dyke whore she is. Isn't that right, Scarlett?"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett replied again.

Another long pause, much longer than any other, and then Elizabeth softly admitted, "I, I... I've never been with a woman before."

"Would you like too?" Beyonce asked.

"With you?" Elizabeth gulped.

"Obviously." Beyonce scoffed. There was another pause, then Elizabeth just nodded, causing Beyonce to grin triumphantly, "Good girl, mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, that's a very, very good girl."

Elizabeth's head was spinning, and she was so stunned she was rooted to the spot, unable to move, even as the other woman moved closer to her. It was far from the first time she had been propositioned, normally by some creep offering her a movie role if she would just suck his cock. Hell, most of them had been more subtle about it than this.

And every time, Elizabeth had turned them down, and this time should be no different. But... this was freaking Beyonce. World famous megastar, and easily the most effortlessly confident and sexy person that Elizabeth had ever met. Could she really turned down this opportunity? Especially when she wasn't being bribed with a movie role, just a good time? Something which, as the singer pointed out, wasn't the kind of thing she normally did, making it new, different and exciting.

Of course, just because this wasn't something she normally did, didn't automatically make it a good idea to step out of her comfort zone. And what Scarlett had called this woman was a bit of a red flag. As was the fact that Scarlett was still here, and it was one thing to step out of her comfort zone by having sex with another woman, it was another thing to take a giant leap out of it by having sex with two at the same time.

Or was Scarlett just here to watch? Because it was still way outside of what Elizabeth was comfortable with, and it felt like the chance to complain was rapidly closing, no matter what this black goddess said, because as soon as they started, Elizabeth wasn't so sure she would ever want to stop.

Case in point, the moment their lips met. The infamous Beyonce had been slowly moving towards her, but graciously allowed Elizabeth to close the final inch between them. In fact, it looked like the black woman was about to move back, when the white one finally did something about it. Which honestly, didn't feel like a conscious decision.

No, Elizabeth couldn't just let this opportunity slip through her fingers. So all of the sudden she found herself kissing another woman, and absolutely melting into it. Oh God, Beyonce was just so good at this. And she was nice enough to start off slow, and work up to more fierce kissing. Although it remained incredibly passionate throughout.

The next thing Elizabeth really knew was that she was sitting in Beyonce's lap, the older woman kissing her neck, and sliding her hands all over her. Although it didn't take long for them to rest on Elizabeth's well-rounded ass, and give those meaty cheeks a squeeze. Looking around at the other blonde, she could see that Scarlett was looking at her with a combination of lust and jealousy.

Well, maybe mostly of jealousy. Not that Elizabeth could blame her. This was literally a wet dream of hers, and honestly, she was expecting to wake up from it at any moment. Instead it just kept going, Beyonce forcefully pulling her back into another kiss, this one, including tongue right from the start.

Beyonce loved this part. Well, she loved all of it, really, but there was something special about a sweet little straight girl being corrupted and turned out, especially when she needed to be gently guided down the path of lesbianism, this one clearly did. Oh yes, Lizzie Olsen was just radiating nervousness and apprehension, at least in between kisses, but as soon as they locked lips she forgot all about that, in favour of massaging Beyonce's tongue with her own.

And she didn't even try to take over. No, she was a pure bottom from even the start. Oh God, this really was going to be so much fun. And it really was, but there were many ways to get better, the most obvious one being...

"Take off your clothes, sweetie." Beyonce ordered, breaking their latest kiss. Then when the white girl just bit her lip, and looked adorably nervous again, the black woman offered, "Or get off of me, and I'll do it first. I don't mind, mmmmmmmm, I just really want to see that pretty little pale body of yours. And I want to show you my chocolate one. And you want that too, don't you honey?"

Elizabeth blushed, but nodded, "Ye, yes."

"Then do as you're told." Beyonce ordered firmly, smacking that cute little white bottom to emphasize her words.

"Awww! I mean, yes..." Elizabeth replied, and then when the other woman stared at her for a few long seconds she cautiously added, "Yes, my Black Mistress?"

"Good girl." Beyonce purred, standing up to her full height, and ordering firmly, "Call me that for the rest of the night, okay?"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Elizabeth replied, this time without hesitation.

Which naturally, had Beyonce chuckling with delight. She thought this would be an easy conquest, and that was just another sign that she was right. Again. Although, it probably helped that this girl was tiny in comparison to her. Well, she wasn't that much shorter, but she was certainly more petite. Which made her the kind of girl Beyonce preferred. In fact, as the little actress started stripping, the singer regretted not going after her sooner.

She'd had her eye on her for a while, but signing up to Marvel just seemed to be the perfect excuse. But then Lizzie started to take off her things, revealing a truly beautiful body underneath her far too modest clothing, and damn, she should have really done this.sooner. Oh well, now she would make up for lost time. Oh yes, Elizabeth Olsen was hiding a truly mouth-watering body, something which Queen B was going to have a lot of fun using for her pleasure.

Honestly Beyonce had intended to get naked first, but she didn't complain when Lizzie beat her to it. No, she enjoyed watching the nervous girl taking off her clothes, barely avoiding her fingers in the process. Then Beyonce removed her own as slowly and sensually as she could, loving the fact that it wasn't just one female 'Avenger' who was staring at her with pure lust.

No, 'The Black Widow' was doing the same, but sadly for her, she just had to watch for now. Well, she was allowed to remove her clothes when she got a look from her Black Mistress, but she didn't get to be the centre of attention while doing it. Mostly because Beyonce was busy taking her new bitch by the hand and leading her into the bedroom.

Once they were there Beyonce let go of that hand, and use both of hers to cup her tits, turning around and walking backwards briefly so that Lizzie could get a good look at this, while asking, "You wanna suck on these big black titties, white girl? Huh? Mmmmmmmm, you wanna wrap your pretty little lips around these nipples, and give them everything ya got?"

Initially Elizabeth just stared in disbelief, but then she received another look, causing her to blush, and stammer, "Ye, yes, my Black Mistress?"

"Then get to it." Beyonce ordered, jumping onto the centre of the bed, and relaxing down on her back, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, suck these titties! Suck them good! Ah yeah, show me just how bad you wanna be my white bitch."

"Yes, my Black Mistress?" Elizabeth repeated and obeyed.

It was a bit of a risk, but given the way that the little dyke slut in training had been staring at her, and all her previous experience, it was at least a calculated risk. One which definitely paid off, as like all the rest, Elizabeth Olsen was soon obeying Queen B, which in this case meant: getting onto the bed and latching her lips onto a nipple. She sucked that passionately for a few long seconds, and then moved over to the other nipple.

Lizzie then repeated this process a few times, albeit providing more attention to the surrounding flesh, until she was going totally crazy for it. Which in turn made Beyonce chuckle. White girls were all the same, put a pair of big black tits in front of them, and all the sudden they were just like a stupid teenage boy, completely lost to lust. Which was as amusing, as it was hot.

Elizabeth had occasionally looked at tits like Beyonce's, and especially Scarlett's, with great envy. She'd heard such things could be quite a hassle, and she'd been complemented before on having the perfect sized tits, and she even agreed. Oh yes, her own weren't too big, or too small, but just right. It was just occasionally she liked to dream.

And even more rarely, she would think what it be like to have them in another way. In this way. But it was just an occasional thought, when she was in the mood to indulge in her girl crush on the likes of Beyonce, and Scarlett. Because apparently, when she thought about this kind of thing, she liked the curvy girls. But she never thought she'd actually indulge in that kind of thing.

Apparently she was wrong though, because here she was, worshiping those big titties like her life depended on it. Oh God, at one point, she even buried her face in between them, and motor-boated them. Oh fuck, she rubbed her face in those big boobs like an out of control teenager. Something which thankfully her 'Black Mistress' found amusing. She didn't, though.

No, Elizabeth was deeply embarrassed by her behaviour, and wanted to apologize for it, but then she felt a hand pressing on the back of her head, silently encouraging her to lick and suck even more enthusiastically. So that was exactly what she did, especially when the silent encouragement turned into verbal encouragement.

"Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, that's it sweetie. Suck those tits!" Beyonce moaned joyfully, while pressing the other girl even more firmly against her tits. "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck 'em! Oh fuck, suck them real good. Mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, I love having sexy little white girls like you worshiping my big fucking titties. And they love it too. They fucking love that shit. And clearly, you're no different. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, all the white girls go crazy for those big black titties. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah girl, you enjoy those big fucking tits. Then, when you're ready, there are other parts of your new Black Mistress that you need to worship."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers