Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just that small reference should have made Elizabeth run away in terror, but instead it made her mouth water with anticipation. God, all of this just felt so right. And yet, as much as Elizabeth wanted to spend eternity worshiping these big boobs, all of a sudden she wanted, more than ever before, to find out what pussy tasted like.

She had been curious before, having tasted herself indirectly from kissing previous boyfriends after they had gone down on her, and of course, on their cocks after they had fucked her. But this would be very, very different, and Elizabeth held back from following through on that for quite a while, as she was just so nervous. And again, it was just so much fun licking and sucking those boobs.

For a while, she tried to make that an acceptable alternative, by increasing the force in the pace of the licking and sucking. She also bought her hands into the mix, cupping one boob more firmly into her mouth, while playing with the other. However, if the roles were reversed, she would not accept this from a lover.

No, she was just postponing the inevitable at that point, so she really needed just to go through with it, or ask to do something else. And it was an easy choice, given that no matter how intimate it was, she was eager to try this. So eventually Elizabeth kissed her way down Beyonce's... her Black Mistress's stomach, until she was resting between the other woman's legs, her mouth hovering over another woman's pussy for the very first time.

Which got a very positive reaction out of Beyonce, especially after Elizabeth started moving her mouth lower, "Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, go lower, honey. Mmmmmmmmmm, get it nice and low, lick that pussy. Come on you little dyke slut! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, prove you're just like all the rest. Yessssssssssss, prove that you're just like every other white girl! That you crave pussy. Black girl pussy! Yessssssssssss, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, I want The Scarlett Witch to eat my fucking cunt and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMMM FUCK!"

Beyonce was just starting to lose her patience with this little lezzie bitch, something which was made very clear by her last few words, but thankfully her new white fuck slut seemed too preoccupied with worshiping her body to pay any attention to what she was saying. And even if she did, there was a very good chance that she was now too far down the rabbit hole to save herself.

But whether she knew it or not, she already belonged to Beyonce, and was all that left to do was to break the hot little white bitch in properly. And the first part of that of course, was to give sweet little Elizabeth Olson, the privilege of tasting her cunt. Which is exactly what she got. Oh yes, Lizzie eventually stuck out her tongue, and slid it over the pussy of her new Black Mistress, and thus tasting her for the very first time.

It would be the first of many, Beyonce promised herself that. Which was a promise which was going to be easy for her to keep, given that Lizzie moaned when that heavenly flavour hit her taste-buds for the very first time. Admittedly, it was drowned out by the loud cry of pleasure that the singer let out, and that continued to be the case as the minutes ticked by, but it was clear just how much the actress was loving it.

Oh yes, the white girl began licking that pussy, like she had been born to do it. Maybe because in Beyonce's opinion, she had. Oh yes, in her experience white women were put on this Earth to please her. And just other women, for that matter. Which was a theory which Elizabeth Olson was now very much adding too.

Someone else adding to it was Scarlett Johansson, who continued waiting patiently to be invited into the fun. Well, as patiently as a little lesbian slut could, when she was having to watch another little lesbian slut get what she wanted. Namely, by moving in for a closer look, her eyes traveling over Beyonce's magnificent body, and clearly wishing that she could have permission to worship it.

And maybe even, that she could push that other bitch out of the way, so she could get to Beyonce's honeypot. Unfortunately for her, she wouldn't be given that particular treat. However, fortunately for her, her Black Mistress graciously had something else in mind for her, and now seem like a good time to offer it up to her.

"Suck my tits!" Beyonce ordered, before quickly verifying, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, get over here, Scarlett, and start sucking on these big black titties! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, take over for your fellow Avenger. Oh yes, I want the so-called Black Widow, mmmmmmmm, and The Scarlett Bitch, to worship my fucking body at the same time. Oh fuck yeah, that's it, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, good girl. No, good girls. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, ooooooooooh, good little white bitches!"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett replied, when she had a chance.

Like the well-trained white whore that she was, Scarlett was already lying down next to her Black Mistress at that point, her mouth hovering over, those big, juicy tits. From the looks of it, her mouth was literally watering at the prospect of actually joining the fun, and getting to worship those titties. And although it was cruel of her, Beyonce just couldn't resist continuing to talk, so that Scarlett would have to wait just a little bit longer.

Of course, it was not long before she put 'The Black Widow' out of her misery, and shoved her head down into her tits, at which point she got the exact same treatment she did before from Lizzie, while Lizzie was tonguing her twat.

Elizabeth wasn't aware of Scarlett joining them for quite a while, or really anything, as her mind pretty much short-circuited the first time her tongue touched the other woman's twat. Touched the twat of her Black Mistress, and was introduced to the best thing she'd ever tasted. Oh yes, Elizabeth Olsen instantly loved the taste of pussy, so much so, that she was completely brain-dead for a few long minutes.

Luckily her body went into autopilot, continuing to slide her tongue up to the top of that tasty treat, and then repeating the process over and over again. Although that was a double-edged sword, as it meant more cunt cream hitting her tongue, and then sliding into her mouth and down her throat, meaning that she still wasn't able to think.

When she did finally regain the ability to think, her only thought was more. More of this heavenly cream, and the moans, whimpers and cries which it caused. More, more, MORE. And she got it, by rapidly increasing the pace of her licks, and most important of all, making sure to get the other woman's clit with every stroke of her tongue.

Oh yes, for a few long blissful seconds, this got her everything she wanted, and even more, in the form of a hand coming down to stroke the back of her head, reminding her that in the process she was pleasing this dark skinned goddess. The very thought of it had a smile covering her face, and Elizabeth looking up into the eyes of her new Black Mistress.

It was then she got quite the show, as blocking her view of the dark skinned goddess, was a pale one. Oh yes, Elizabeth had been so worried that it would be too much for her if Scarlett joined only in on the fun, and honestly, at least for the moment, it kind of was, as seeing her co-worker brought her crashing back down to reality, which turned her into a blushing mess.

Ironically, it also stopped her from licking pussy, but instead of pulling her tongue away from that tasty treat, she just stopped with her tongue pressed against it for a few long seconds. Which got her a scolding from her Black Mistress, and rightfully so. Although those words revealed something which again, made her blush.

"No, too much. I said slow down, stop." Beyonce scolded, gently slapping Elizabeth's head in annoyance, "Come on, lick me! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, lick me bitch! Lick me now, ooooooooooh, or I'll give that privilege to Scarlett. And you don't want that, do you? Nooooooooo, oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, so you better, OH YES! Yessssssssssssss, that's it, that's more like it. That's what I like to see. What I like to feel. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, ah fuck, two little white bitches, using their mouths and tongues in the perfect pace to please their Black Mistress. Oh yes Lizzie, you're gonna make a great white bitch, ohhhhhhhhhh, and a pussy pleasing cunt!"

That was of course terrible news... Elizabeth had been ordered too slow down, and not only had she failed to do so, but she had actually stopped. Oh God, this was unforgivable, and her pussy licking privileges should be revoked, given to someone who deserved it more, like Scarlett. Thankfully, the infamous Beyonce was a forgiving Black Mistress, who gave Elizabeth a chance for redemption.

Something that she was determined to prove herself worthy of. Oh yes, she would do everything in her power to make sure this was the best pussy licking this black goddess had ever had, and she was so grateful she had someone more experienced, like Scarlett, helping her out with that.

Scarlett would of course like to be in Elizabeth's place, but she recognized that this was a privilege that many broken little white bitches would kill for. Hell, there were also people outside of this little inner circle, which would kill for this privilege, as Scarlett did her best to show she understood that by going back and forth between those big black boobs, worshiping both the nipples and the flesh surrounding them.

Of course, her main focus was on those nipples, which she was now licking and sucking full force, giving the superior woman as much pleasure as possible. And hoping that if she gave her enough, her Black Mistress would give her the privilege of doing something else. Which didn't happen right away, but thankfully it happened.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it Scarlett, just like that, suck those titties." Beyonce moaned, before finally giving Scarlett the permission she had been waiting for, "Now kiss my ass. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, kiss it! Fucking kiss it, mmmmmmmmmm, and prove that The Black Widow is nothing but my ass kisser! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, watch this Lizzie. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, you might find out just how much of a submissive little ass kissing bitch that your friend is. Oh yeah, two little Avengers worshiping my hot body! My red hot black body. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, worship that fucking body, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett replied, when she had a chance.

Of course, she was already moving at that point, as this was what she had been waiting for. Oh yes, as soon as her Black Mistress rolled onto her side, revealing that big glorious ass of hers, Scarlett quickly pressed her lips to the right butt cheek. She lingered on it for a few long seconds, before moving over to the left cheek, and then repeating the process.

Then she was moving back and forth, making sure to cover those cheeks in kisses, and indeed prove herself to be her Black Mistress's ass kissing bitch. Not that there could be any doubt at this point. Hell, Lizzie didn't even move her mouth away from the tasty treat to look, as it just wasn't necessary. Besides, as Scarlett knew from being in Elizabeth's current position, she could sense it anyway.

Another thing which Lizzie could probably sense, was when Scarlett buried her face in between those meaty cheeks, suffocating herself in booty. Which she did for as long as she could, before pulling back for some air, before repeating the process, rubbing her face in it almost every time up to the first, so she could feel those massive globes jiggling against her face.

And of course, she began lapping away at her Black Mistress's butt hole. Oh yes, she finally started to lick the ass hole of her Black Mistress, something Scarlett had been thinking about since the beginning, and it tasted just as good as she remembered. Maybe even better, 'The Black Widow' going absolutely crazy for that big black booty.

Despite the fact that she didn't technically have permission for this yet, Scarlett was relieved when she received nothing but encouragement from her Black Mistress in the form of louder moans, whimpers and cries in time with her licks. Admittedly Lizzie probably had a lot to do with that, but Scarlett was confident that she contributed.

Which was seemingly proven when inevitably, the superior woman grabbed onto both of their heads, and shoved their faces deeper into those tasty little holes. That, and all the wonderful encouragement which came with it. Something which had the broken in bitch swirling her tongue around the puckered hole in front of her, instead of just up and down, and eventually trying to push her way inside.

Beyonce was in heaven right now. Of all the many, many things she did with other women, this was the most physically pleasurable for her. Admittedly it wasn't her favourite, because arguably, she wasn't in control right now. No, arguably, just in this moment, tiny little Elizabeth Olson was in control of exactly how much pleasure that her Black Mistress received. Scarlett too, albeit to a lesser extent.

Which was why it was important for Beyonce to make it crystal clear to the little dyke sluts that she was in control here, and made sure they didn't do anything without her permission. And whether they knew it or not, they hadn't done anything so far that she didn't want them to do. And she highly doubted that would change.

Indeed, all it took was a strategic word, or even a moan, here, or a push of the head there, and the mighty Beyonce had the inferior women eating out of the palm of her hand. Or more accurately, eating other parts of her, with their eager little mouths and tongues. Oh yes, the singer effortlessly held onto control over the actresses, making it a heaven which Beyonce never wanted to end.

And yet at the same time, she was aching to truly break in her latest conquest, and make this bitch her bitch forever. Something she wasn't going to accomplish if she spent all night getting her pussy and ass munched by a couple of eager to please lesbian sluts. So, after a respectable period of time, the black goddess gave her white sluts the permission they had been craving.

"Mmmmmmmmm, good girls. That's two very, very good girls. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk. Now, make me cum. Oh yes, make me fucking cum!" Beyonce ordered gleefully, tightening the already firm grip she had on the back of those blonde heads, and shoving them deeper into her holes, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, eat that fucking ass Scarlett! Eat it, you whore! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, I know it isn't a relentlessly used fuck hole, like your back door, mmmmmmmmmm, but I still want you to try and get your tongue up it. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you too Lizzie the lezzie. Yesssssssssss, oooooooooooh fuck, shove your lesbo tongue as deep as it will go into my fucking cunt you bitch! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, make me cum all over your pretty little face and in your hot little mouth! Both of you, ah fuck, both of you make me fucking cum! Make your Black Mistress cum! Ah fuck yes, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Naturally, it was Scarlett who obeyed first, the little broken bitch licking Beyonce's butt hole like crazy when she got the permission she had been waiting for, and then when she couldn't wait anymore, she shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into that back door. Which wasn't very far, but it was different enough to add to the wonderful level of stimulation.

Especially considering Lizzie was practically attacking her clit at the time. Which was just so perfect that Beyonce actually wondered whether this bitch really was a mind reader, like her Marvel character. Of course, the more likely explanation was that she was just another white girl who was born to eat the pussies of superior women like Queen B.

Further proof of that came when the little bitch actually made her cum. Oh yes, Beyonce might have given some very clear instructions, throughout this wonderful act, but Elizabeth was able to follow the instructions perfectly. Then again, maybe she was just too lost in finding her place in the world to even hear her new Dom, and all of this was just instinct?

Either way, it was incredibly hot to have these beautiful and famous actresses, worshiping her most private places, and making the world famous singer cum over and over again. So amazingly hot, that the rest of the world fell away, and all Beyonce knew was mind-numbing ecstasy, the type of which made this little hobby of hers worth it.

Elizabeth was struggling to breathe at first, when her Black Mistress shoved her face deeper into that tasty little cunt, but that wasn't what was important right now. No, she didn't need to breathe, she just needed to eat pussy. That was clearly meant to be her only purpose in life right now, and maybe overall. Oh yes, Elizabeth Olsen lived to eat pussy.

Especially this pussy, belonging to the world famous Beyonce, who was allowing her the privilege of sampling that tasty treat. Something which Lizzie became even more grateful for when she got a mouth, and then inevitably a face, full of girl cum. Which was so life-changing she was pretty sure it made her gay on the spot.

Thankfully the superior woman relaxed her grip momentarily as soon as Lizzie had shoved her tongue as deep as it could go into that twat, because that was when it hit her. Oh God, her taste-buds were hit with the best thing ever, and she desperately began to swallow as much as she could get of it.

Which was extremely hard, as she was already behind because of her moment of being stunned, but she did her best to make up for it, and more importantly, she shoved her tongue back inside her Black Mistress's pussy to try and make the real woman cum again, and thus reward her with more heavenly liquid. Something which worked like a charm, and Elizabeth happily did that over, and over, and over again.

She was unsure how often she did it, but it wasn't nearly enough. Oh God, Lizzie could never get enough of that heavenly liquid, and sadly, she was forced to miss out on a lot of it when her Black Mistress shoved her face back into her cunt, and started to grind against it. Not that she was complaining. No, it was not her place too.

All that truly mattered here was that the goddess simply known as Beyonce got everything she wanted, and Elizabeth welcomed being suffocated into unconsciousness, or worse, if it meant even another moment of pleasure for her Black Mistress. Besides, she was still able to swallow some of that precious liquid, by just keeping her mouth open, and letting it come to her. It also marked her as what she truly was now, Beyonce's bitch.

It was something that Elizabeth wanted more than anything in her entire life, ever. And that thought didn't go away when she was pulled back from that yummy little pussy, just as she was about to slip into unconsciousness. Something that Lizzie was very grateful for, especially as she then felt a pair of lips against her own, and a tongue being shoved into her mouth.

Admittedly she could have done with a few more seconds to catch her breath, but after what she'd been through, she just couldn't resist kissing back. Especially as initially she thought it was her Black Mistress. Not that she stopped when she realized it was her co-worker and the two 'Avengers' were sharing the taste of their Dom's pussy and ass, much to the delight of their Black Mistress.