Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Only too happy to oblige at this point, Elizabeth lifted herself up onto all fours, and started bouncing herself back against her Black Mistress's big black cock. At the same time, the superior woman increase the pace, meaning that Lizzie went crashing over the edge of a powerful climax in no time. In fact, it was easily the most powerful climax of her life.

And it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, which pretty much sealed the poor girl's fate. Oh yes, she would gladly do anything that Beyonce wanted, be her anal loving little white bitch, if she could only know pleasure like this again. Which was the last coherent thought poor little Lizzie had for quite a while, as she was bombarded with ecstasy.

Beyonce meanwhile chuckled with delight as she reduced another successful white girl into being her broken little anal bitch. Oh yes, Elizabeth Olsen could pretend to be a powerful witch all she wanted, but her cute little ass belonged to Queen B. Something Beyonce tried to make crystal clear by building up the butt pounding until it could be called a literal rectum wrecking.

Not to the point where Lizzie would need to book some embarrassing surgery, but just enough so that the tiny thing would never again be able to sit down without thinking about her Black Mistress. Although it would be a while before she was sitting properly, and at least an hour before the poor little ass hole that Beyonce was currently abusing would close.

As a result, it was almost impossible to look away from the sight in front of her, but Beyonce just about managed it for a few long seconds to check Scarlett was doing her job. Then she grinned immediately and happily to see that her well trained white bitch was indeed taking some pictures to immortalize this perfect little moment. Pictures which would no doubt end up in one of Beyonce's books.

By the expression on Elizabeth Olson's face during one of her first, and ideally the first of many, anally induced orgasms, and just how beautiful the contrast of their skin tone was, as the black dominant woman pounded into the submissive little white bitch. Oh yes, everything about this moment was so hot and perfect, making it a real struggle for Beyonce not to cum too soon.

It was a struggle Beyonce was used too by now, and thankfully she once again did herself proud, squeezing plenty of orgasms out of Elizabeth before it became too much. Then, when she was on the edge of her own climax, Queen B made sure they went out in style, by grabbing a firm hold of that long blonde hair and yanking it back, while starting to spank that already widely jiggling white booty.

And of course, she bombarded her latest conquest with verbal abuse, making it crystal clear to her exactly what she now was. Also, making it clear to the watching Scarlett, who probably thought she didn't notice sneaking in an orgasm of her own thanks to some quick work with her fingers, and probably imagining that she was getting everything that Lizzie was right now.

Everything, including the verbal abuse that Beyonce was now dishing out at the top of her lungs, "CUM! CUM FOR ME YOU BITCH! MMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR YOUR BLACK MISTRESS! OH YES, CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS! YESSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK, THAT'S IT, GOOD GIRL. GOOD LITTLE ANAL WHORE! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE NOW LIZZIE! MY LITTLE ASS SLUT MY SLUTTY LITTLE BUTT BITCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, MY FUCKING ANAL WHORE! TAKE IT AND CUM WHORE! TAKE IT LIKE THE WHORE YOU ARE, MMMMMMMMMMM, AND BECOME MY LITTLE WHITE BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AH SHIT!"

Naturally, those words combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, those juicy little white cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of anally dominating another woman, sent Beyonce crashing over the edge of a powerful climax. Also naturally, she was able to push herself through that climax, and several more that followed, to make sure that she finished the job breaking in her new bitch.

However, she also made sure she didn't do something embarrassing, like collapsed down on top of her. Beyonce admittedly came close, but no, she stopped herself at the last possible moment, and then yanked the dildo out of her latest conquest, so she could admire her handiwork.

"Spread your cheeks, bitch!" Beyonce ordered after a few long seconds of just staring deep into Elizabeth's butt via the gaping crater which was now her ass hole, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, show me that pretty little gape. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmmm, show me... so I can take a little souvenir for my book."

"What?" Elizabeth questioned weakly, before crying out as her butt received another hard double smack, "OWWW!"

"Did I stutter?" Beyonce snapped, "I said, spread 'em, slut."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Elizabeth whimpered, and did as she was told.

Elizabeth did this without really thinking it through, because she wanted to avoid conflict, and not get hit again. Also, she clearly displeased her Black Mistress, which in her current state of mind was truly heart-breaking. Then she realized exactly what it was she was doing, as she blushed fiercely, but she couldn't stop.

Oh God, she was vividly aware when she slowly pulled apart her ass cheeks, once again displaying her most private area to the other women in the room. And this time, Scarlett was quick to hand their Black Mistress a camera, so that she could take a photograph. A lot of them, actually. And she probably got Lizzie's face in at least one, and yet still, the actress was frozen to the spot, helpless to do anything but continue exposing herself.

"You like it?" Beyonce asked, briefly showing her latest conquest one of the photos, before explaining, "Don't worry, sweetie. No one is going to see this. Mmmmmmmm, no one, but me. And maybe a few friends. And my other white bitches. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you see, I collect pretty little things like you, and Scarlett. Especially white girls. They're my favourites. I fuck 'em, break 'em, and train 'em to be the perfect little submissive bitches for me, and whoever I want to share you with. And these photos? Well, there like my trophies. And the best ones will go in a nice big book, filled to the brim with broken little fuck toys, just like you. And you'd better do nothing about it. Nothing, except be my good little plaything. Right, bitch?"

Which of course made Elizabeth blush fiercely again, even though she found these words weirdly comforting. Because considering the circumstances it could have been a lot worse. It could also have been better, but at least her Black Mistress wasn't planning to expose her as a lesbian slut. And oh God, if those pictures ever got out, she wasn't sure she would ever be able to show her face in public again.

And now they existed, she would have to do whatever this woman wanted, whether she liked it or not. Even if it meant exposing herself like this, while the other woman continued to take pictures. Although, bizarrely, Lizzie kind of liked the idea of being someone's bitch in that moment. To have a Black Mistress, and be fucked like she just had again and again. Especially if it meant the same amount of powerful orgasms.

"I asked you a question, bitch!" Beyonce snapped, and then when her latest conquest just looked confused, she clarified, confident she already knew the answer, "Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, my Black Mistress." Elizabeth whimpered, just in case clarifying, "I'm yours. I'm your bitch. I'll do whatever you want."

"That's what I like to hear." Beyonce smirked wickedly, and then pushed, "And here's your chance to prove it... suck my cock. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, suck your own ass off of my big dick. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, prove to me that you know your place by becoming my little ass to mouth bitch, as well as my little anal bitch. "

"Yes my Black Mistress." Elizabeth whimpered again, and again slowly did as she was told.

She only realized what she would be doing as she began to turn around, at which point she scrunched up her nose in disgust. Admittedly, it was hard to imagine this could be worse than the humiliation she just endured, and at least this time she wouldn't enjoy it. Maybe. Oh God, what happened if she actually liked ass to mouth? Surely there was only so much humiliation any woman could take?

And yet, to her shame, when the time came for her to wrap her lips around the head of the dildo which had just taken her anal virginity, and pummelled the deepest part of her bowels, Elizabeth actually moaned in pure pleasure. Oh God, she really did like the taste of her own ass! Which at least amused her Black Mistress.

"Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, moan for me bitch! Moan as you taste your own ass." Beyonce chuckled wickedly, reaching down to stroke the long blonde hair of her latest conquest as she continued giving her encouragement, "Yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm fuck, moan like the ATM whore you are! I assure you, it's natural. Oh yeah, it's natural for a white bitch like you to love it up the ass, and to taste your own butt. And the butts of your fellow white bitches. And you will, I promise you that. But first, let's see how much you can take. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, take it deep! Deep down your whore throat! Oh fuck yeah, ah shit, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Again, without really thinking about it Lizzie did as she was told, bobbing her head up and down, taking more of the dildo into her mouth until it reached the entrance to her throat. Then, concentrating on those first few inches for a few long minutes, with encouragement from her Black Mistress, Elizabeth tried to go lower.

Which wasn't exactly easy, but she tried, and somewhat succeeded. She didn't get all the way, but she got further than she thought she would, and made sure to clean the rest with her tongue, making sure she got every drop of her own ass cream. Oh God, what the hell was she doing? This was so embarrassing. But she just couldn't stop, as it felt so, so good.

"Good girl, you can stop now. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, that's nice and clean." Beyonce purred before turning to her other white bitch, "Scarlett, since you've been so good in patient, you can now ride me. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, ride me with your slutty little ass hole, and show your little cast-mate just how much of an anal whore Scarlett Johansson is."

"Yes, my Black Mistress, thank you, my Black Mistress." Scarlett eagerly replied and obeyed.

Scarlett had been waiting and hoping for this command, maybe especially while Lizzie have been cleaning her own ass cream from that big dick, so she had been pulling the butt-plug stretching her ass in and out of that slutty little hole, hopefully preparing it for this moment. Now it was finally here Scarlett quickly pulled the plug out, and tossed it aside, and she lined herself up with the strap-on which had just been deep inside Elizabeth Olson's ass.

She did that so she could moan loudly and proudly as she anally penetrated herself. Yes, to please her Black Mistress, but also because it was very satisfying to let those sounds out. Mostly though, it was about pleasing her Black Mistress, which is why she made sure to reach back and pull her ass cheeks open, so the superior woman could get the perfect view of the anal penetration. Lizzie too.

Both the other women stared at this lustfully, which made Scarlett's submissive heart flutter. Again, mostly because she was pleasing her Black Mistress, but it also seemed that sweet little Elizabeth Olson had been successfully corrupted. Yes, her... their Black Mistress was the main reason for that, but Scarlett had definitely played a role, and that made her feel very proud of herself.

Which only made it easier to relax, and once again, accept that her most private orifice was made for the enjoyment of a superior woman. Oh yes, her shit hole had been conquered and turned into a fuck hole. One that this superior woman used whenever she wanted, and however she wanted. And oh boy, it was easy now.

Like the well-trained fuck hole it was Scarlett's butt hole easily stretched for the first few inches of that big black cock. The little anal slut just couldn't resist pausing for a few long seconds to savour the moment, but she knew the black goddess liked to do the same, and she was soon pushing herself all the way down.

Hell, Scarlett could have probably slammed herself all the way down, burying the entire length inside her back passage in just one thrust, if she had wanted too. However, it was far more satisfying to do it slowly. Besides, that was what her Black Mistress would want, and that was the most important thing. Also, it wasn't that long before those meaty cheeks were resting against the thighs of the superior woman, meaning that officially the full length of the dildo was buried within the inferior woman's rectum.

Again this was something they both, and maybe all, liked to savour, and Scarlett gave them a few long seconds to do so, maybe even a full minute, and then she slowly started bouncing up and down, moaning, whimpering, and crying out the entire time in pure joy.

Admittedly, there was a little pain and discomfort throughout this process, but the world famous Scarlett Johansson was such an anal whore at this point, she got enjoyment from even that. Especially because she knew what was coming. Oh yes, inevitably whatever pain or discomfort there had been faded away, leaving her with just pure pleasure. And soon after that, orgasms. Sadly, she would have to wait a little longer for that.

"Scarlett, lift yourself right off the cock." Beyonce suddenly ordered.

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett replied and obeyed without hesitation, even though she was disappointed by this command.

The purpose of it became clear when Beyonce then ordered, "Lizzie, suck my dick. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, it's your turn to taste your fellow Avenger's ass."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Elizabeth eagerly replied and obeyed.

Elizabeth had up until now been perfectly okay with just watching as she was still pretty exhausted from losing her anal cherry, and it was amazing to see Scarlett Johansson get her legendary ass fucked. But the chance to taste that ass was just too good to pass up. And besides, she could no longer imagine denying her Black Mistress anything.

So she quickly moved into position, wrapped her lips around that weapon of ass destruction, and then moaned loudly and happily at the taste of Scarlett Johansson's legendary ass on their Black Mistress's big dick. Which was thankfully a flavour she was able to savour for a few long minutes, before starting to lazily bob her head up and down that dildo.

She was punished in the form of that dildo being taken away from her mouth, and returned to that legendary booty faster than she would've liked. Determined not to make the same mistake twice, Lizzie then frantically sucked it clean during her second chance at going ass to mouth.

Same with her third, fourth, and so on. Oh yes, for a few long blissful minutes, sweet little Elizabeth Olsen was turned into an ATM machine. And she loved every moment of it. Oh God yes, it was so twisted and wrong, and yet so very hot. It also meant when the time came for something else, her energy had fully returned. Or at least, it had been replaced by lots of adrenaline.

"Good girl." Beyonce purred before ordering, "Now it's your turn to ride me with your pretty little white ass. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ride me Lizzie. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, I want The Black Widow and The Scarlett Witch to take turns riding me with their slutty little ass holes to prove they're nothing but my anal loving white bitches!"

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Elizabeth eagerly replied and obeyed.

Unsurprisingly Scarlett seemed a little hesitant to move out of the way, and Elizabeth kind of felt bad for her. The poor 'Black Widow' had to watch Lizzie receiving all the ass fucking up until now, and as soon as she got her chance, almost immediately she had to share with someone else. And now, she had to watch 'The Scarlett Witch' getting what she said she really wanted.

However, Elizabeth didn't feel bad enough to insist her friend be the one to continue getting this kind of pleasure. No, she positioned herself over that dildo as soon as she could, and even quickly shoved herself down onto it. Which was something she regretted, as although her back passage and especially her back hole were well-loosened up, they were still sore from the other pounding.

As a result she ended up crying out in pain and pausing, before lowering herself down slowly and carefully. Thankfully her Black Mistress didn't seem to mind this. In fact, when Elizabeth looked behind her, she was thrilled to see the superior woman was grinning widely, her eyes locked to where her big black cock was disappearing into that freshly de-virgined hole.

Something which made Elizabeth's heart flutter, and she tried to pull her cheeks even wider apart to make sure that the dominant woman got the best look possible. Which she continued doing as she buried every inch of her Black Mistress's strap-on into her shit-pipe, and then after another brief pause to savour the moment she started bouncing on it, officially sodomizing herself in the reverse cowgirl position.

Scarlett had been truly happy for her friend before. After all, the day she had lost her anal cherry, and became one of Beyonce's white bitches was easily one of the greatest days of her life. And she hadn't had to share that with anyone, and she told herself she would be okay with just watching, if it came to that.

However, now she'd had a taste of her Black Mistress's big black cock up her big white ass, Scarlett was definitely craving more. So much so it was really hard not to just shove Lizzie off of that dick, and take her place. Oh God, she wanted to do that so badly. Hell, in that moment, she never wanted to share that big black cock again, and wanted to keep it deep in one of her slutty little fuck holes forever.

For better or for worse, she was again given another chance with that big black cock. Hell, she got several of them, as she found herself swapping places with Lizzie over and over again. Sometimes they would be allowed to taste each other's asses first, but as time went on, more and more they were simply going from one ass being fucked to the other.

Which led to this weird paradox, where neither of them were really getting satisfied, certainly not enough to cum, but they were also constantly getting butt fucked, which was heaven for two submissive bitches like Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson. Meaning that Scarlett, and likely Elizabeth too, both wanted this to last forever, and at the same time, they wanted the privilege of cumming as soon as possible.

Although ultimately it was Elizabeth who first cried out, "Make me cum, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, please my Black Mistress, let me cum! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, allow your white bitch the privilege of cumming for you. Please? Oh please, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd, I need to cum!"

"You need it, huh?" Beyonce teased.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!" Elizabeth moaned.

"You my white bitch?" Beyonce pushed.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!" Elizabeth moaned, desperately adding, "I'm your bitch! I'm your bitch I'm your bitch I'm your bitch! I'm your little white bitch! Your anal loving slut! Your butt sex addicted whore! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I'll be whatever you want me to be, mmmmmmmmm, do whatever you want, just please, let me cum."

"Do it then." Beyonce ordered, with a smile on her face, "Oh yeah, make yourself cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass. Again."

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers