Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, share my juices you little sluts! Oh yes, share the taste of my pussy and ass." Beyonce gleefully encouraged, thoroughly enjoying the show as she retrieved a nice big cock and strapped it around her waist, "Yessssssssssss, that's it, that's exactly it. Mmmmmmmmm, I expect this kind of behaviour from my well-trained bitches, but you Lizzie? Ooooooooooh, you're making me so happy right now. Oh yes, you're making your Black Mistress so very happy right now Lizzie the lezzie, ohhhhhhhhhhh, and proving you're going to make a wonderful addition to my collection. Yes you are. Yes you are, oooooooooh yessssssssss, now look at me. Look at me, bitch!"

"Yes my, my... my Black Mistress?" Elizabeth reluctantly broke the kiss with Scarlett, then stammered when she saw what her Black Mistress was wearing.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" Beyonce asked abruptly, after allowing Lizzie a few long seconds to admire the cock that was going to be fucking her.

"N, no..." Lizzie stammered, even more shocked by those words than the sight in front of her, which was really saying something.

"Good." Beyonce purred with wicked delight, while stroking lube into her strap-on, "I love popping cherries. Especially back door cherries. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, there really is just something so special about stretching some bitch's little virgin ass hole wide open, and filling it full of big black cock. Especially when it's a little white girl like you. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, this is going to be so pretty."

"I, I... I..." Elizabeth stammered, although she had no idea what to say.

"Bend over!" Beyonce suddenly ordered firmly, "Bend over, and give me what is rightfully mine."

There was a brief pause, then Elizabeth bit her lip, looked back and forth between the bed, and Beyonce's big dick, and then began, "Do, do... do you have anything, smaller?"

"No." Beyonce said firmly, although she couldn't help smiling as she added, "Now do you want to be my good little white bitch, or not?"

Beyonce grinned with delight as Lizzie lowered her head submissively, and did as she was told. Sometimes she got push back on demanding the anal cherry of her little conquests, but more often than not after a brief battle of wills they just bent over like the bitches they were. Especially when she fucked them with her mouth first, or in this case, allowed than the privilege of munching her cunt.

Hell, sometimes they even replied, 'Yes, my Black Mistress'. Lizzie didn't, but that was fine. Just the act of bending over was enough of a submission, and consent, for Beyonce to have no qualms taking what was rightfully hers. Albeit, after admiring the beautiful sight in front of her for a few long seconds.

After all, 'The Scarlett Bitch' was definitely one of those white girls with deceptively big bottoms, which looked mouth-watering when presented to her. So much so, that Beyonce just couldn't help taking advantage of this opportunity herself. Because yes, arguably, it would've been more dominant to make Scarlett do it, but why should she have all the butt munching fun?

No, that little bitch could watch, as Beyonce kneeled down behind her target, spread those cheeks, and attacked Elizabeth's ass hole in a way which the hot little bottom obviously wasn't expecting. Namely, by spitting onto her target, then rubbing it in with her tongue. Something that she gleefully did a few times, before settling into just lapping away at that cute little virgin fuck hole.

That booty tasted just as good as it looked, and Beyonce could have happily licked it for hours, if it wasn't for the overwhelming desire to stretch this bitch ass wide and deep. Luckily, she was an expert at finding a happy medium between the two, which allowed her to give Elizabeth Olson a nice long, drawn-out rim job, which included sliding her tongue all around that hole, not just up and down.

Hell, at one point, she tried pushing her tongue inside that wonderfully tight orifice. She didn't get very far, but she got far enough to make it worth it. Especially given the entire time the hot little butt slut moaned in pleasure as she was introduced to her purpose in life. Or at least one of them. Oh yes, one of Elizabeth Olsen's purposes was to be a good little anal fuck toy for a superior woman, like Beyonce. Something that the singer would solidify.

Naturally, she stuffed a finger up there first, and she did it nice and slowly, allowing them both to savour it. Which again, got the most wonderful reactions out of her latest conquest. And again, she continued to get them as she buried that finger all the way up into the knuckle within Lizzie's butt, and then started pumping it in and out, introducing this hot little anal bitch to the joys of getting her ass fingered.

Because God, Lizzie's back hole was so tight Beyonce really wouldn't be surprised if this was the first time this hole was being finger fucked. The first of many, Beyonce promised herself that. And she would promise to this little anal whore in training. Especially if she kept letting out those moans, whimpers and cries of pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooooh baby, so tight for your Mistress." Beyonce moaned gleefully, while continuing to pump that finger in and out of Lizzie's sweet little ass hole, "Soooooooo tight! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you really are an anal virgin, aren't you? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, you've been a good little white bitch, keeping your back door all nice and cherry for a Black Mistress to come along, and take it? Well, don't worry, baby, mmmmmmmmm, your wait is over. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, spread those cheeks! Do it white girl! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, spread those ass cheeks nice and wide, and give your anal cherry to your Black Mistress!"

"Ah God!" Elizabeth cried out as she received a hard double smack to her ass cheeks, but instead of complaining about it, her response was simply, "Yes, my Black Mistress."

Elizabeth was incredibly embarrassed by that fact, but she couldn't help it. She also couldn't help reaching back, grabbing onto her butt cheeks, and spreading them wide apart, offering up her most private area to this commanding woman. One saving grace of that, was that she got to push her face deep into the bed sheets, and whimper in humiliation.

Sounds which were thankfully muffled, making things less embarrassing. Hopefully it would be the same for... what was about to happen to her. Then again, Elizabeth honestly didn't see what could make that less embarrassing. Especially as her Black Mistress allowed her to wallow in this moment, while she clearly savoured it.

Of course, inevitably after a few long seconds of staring at her prize, the goddess simply known as Beyonce press the tip of her cock against Elizabeth's back door, and began slowly pushing forwards. Something which of course made Lizzie whimper pathetically, and tell herself to do something to stop this. Even if she didn't succeed, she shouldn't be just willingly giving up her ass hole to a complete stranger.

No, that hole should be saved for someone special. Or ideally not used at all, considering Elizabeth had always thought this would be gross and disgusting, nothing she had experienced so far had changed her mind. But God help her, she just couldn't deny this woman anything. Even this.

Even allowing her own butt hole to be stretched wider and wider, until the head of a cock slid through it and into her bottom, making it official, she just lost her anal cherry. Oh God, she had just lost her anal virginity to another woman! An incredibly dominant woman. To her Black Mistress. Beyonce. Oh fuck, world-famous megastar Beyonce Knowles had just popped her butt cherry.

No, she had taken it. Oh yes, she had taken Elizabeth's back door cherry from her, and claimed Lizzie's ass, as her own. It was hers now. Lizzie was hers. Elizabeth just couldn't deny that fact at that moment, and it was one which her Black Mistress allowed them to savour, before inevitably starting to push forwards again, causing inch after inch of that big dick to slide deeper into that tight little virgin ass.

The initial anal penetration had Lizzie crying out sharply in pain, followed by several gasps and whimpers, as she felt like the dildo was being sent right through her body, and would come out of her mouth any second now. Thankfully that wasn't what happened, but it definitely felt like it. And yet, somehow, that feeling wasn't unbearable. It wasn't pleasant, but even that initial penetration wasn't so bad that Elizabeth had to beg for mercy.

Which, despite everything, she didn't really want to do. No, she would just surrender herself completely to the Black Dom. Give her everything, even this. So Elizabeth just lay there and did her best to relax while her most intimate area was claimed and conquered by her new Mistress.

Beyonce absolutely adored everything about fucking another woman into submission, and this might just be her favourite part of her favourite act. The moment that she added yet another anal cherry into her collection, and guaranteeing Elizabeth Olson would be just another notch on her belt.

Oh yes, Beyonce had a special place among her books for this cute little actress, and already a few photos, thanks to Scarlett sneakily taking a few for her, including that precious moment that she took Elizabeth Olson's back door cherry. Something that she would reward her loyal little anal bitch for soon enough, but for now, her main focus was on her latest conquest.

Mostly because Lizzie just making it so easy on her, continuing to spread those butt cheeks nice and wide so she could give her Black Mistress the best look possible at her most private hole stretching widely in submission for her, and taking inch after inch of dildo inside it. Something which again, Scarlett was taking pictures of, like a good girl, giving Beyonce plenty of choices when it came to deciding which pictures would end up in her book.

There were definitely a few sure ones from the initial anal penetration and butt stuffing, and definitely one with her thighs resting against Lizzie's butt cheeks, something she eventually succeeded at, after some patience. Oh yes, eventually thighs came to rest against butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that big dildo was buried deep within Lizzie's bottom.

Something which Beyonce just had to gloat about, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, that's it, that's a good girl Lizzie. That's a very good girl. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, just a little more, just a little more, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, every inch! That's every single inch of my big black cock buried deep in your white little ass! Oh yeah, you're mine now bitch! Your ass is mine! You hear me? Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, Elizabeth Olson is just another anal bitch, skewered on my dick. Just another white girl, broken and tamed by a big black dildo. By my bitch tamer! Oh yeah Lizzie, mmmmmmmm, you're just another piece of white ass I own, and can use as I please."

Unsurprisingly there was no reply from her latest butt slut, as she was too overwhelmed with the feeling of having her ass fully stuffed with a big dick for the very first time. It would be the first of many, Beyonce promised herself that. Oh yes, from now on Elizabeth Olson would be getting butt fucked on a regular basis.

Mostly by her Black Mistress, although Beyonce would ensure anyone else who wanted a piece of this ass would get it. Yeah, the few other dominant women in the business would be lining up to get a piece of this fine white ass. A fact which was reinforced when the Black Dom officially started fucking it, which was always very satisfying, and this time was certainly no exception.

No, this was truly wonderfully satisfying, especially given that Lizzie continued spreading her cheeks like a good little anal bitch, meaning that she was continuing to give her Black Mistress the best possible view of her butt hole being violated by the big dick. Only this time, it wasn't just invading it, but fucking it. Butt fucking her.

That's what Beyonce was doing. Oh yes, she was anally dominating another woman, which was maybe her favourite thing in the whole world. Especially when she had another one of her white bitches taking pictures of it. Something Beyonce was just about ready to reward her for. After all, it would be a great way to tease her latest conquest, and give her a preview of what she would soon be doing.

"Scarlett, get over here and take over spreading Lizzie's cheeks." Beyonce suddenly ordered, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I want you to get a good look at your fellow Avenger's shit hole stretching for me."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett eagerly replied and obeyed.

Scarlett had to push Elizabeth's hands out of the way, probably because the poor girl was so overwhelmed she barely knew what was going on. If that was the case, it was probably better for them, given that the goddess simply known as Beyonce was an amazing ass stretcher, and would have Lizzie's bowels relaxing in no time.

She might even be there already, given some soft sounds she was making could definitely be called pleasurable. Which reminded Scarlett of the first time she had the honour of taking her Black Mistress's big black cock inside her slutty little ass. Or slutty fat ass, as she was constantly reminded. Hell, it hadn't been that long since she had been stretched back there, and already Scarlett was craving another helping of it. God, she could even kind of feel it.

One of the main reasons for that was that she was seeing her co-star getting the kind of treatment she lived for, especially as now she had such an up close look at it. Oh yes, her face was inches away from where that big dick was sliding in and out of Lizzie's butt hole, providing the phantom feeling of that big black dick violating her own slutty little bitch hole.

Something that Scarlett was hoping to get the honour of before the end of the night, However, before that, there was another special treat she was very happy to get. One she had before, but never with Elizabeth Olsen involved. One which made her mouth water just thinking about it. And sure enough, after patiently waiting for it, Scarlett was given that treat.

"Good girls, mmmmmmmmm, that's some very good white girls. Mmmmmmmmmmm, some very good anal bitches." Beyonce chuckled, as she continued pumping her big black dick in and out of Elizabeth Olson's tight white virgin ass hole, "Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, so good. So fucking good, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, now suck it Scarlett! Suck your little friend's ass off of my dick."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Scarlett eagerly replied and obeyed.

As she was talking, Beyonce pulled her cock slowly out of Lizzie's ass hole and then pressed it against Scarlett's lips, which was the exact honour that Scarlett had been hoping for. Other than getting her fat ass fucked, of course, but she had faith that would come, sooner or later tonight. For now she was more than happy to wrap her lips around the head of her Black Mistress's big dick, and taste the deepest part of Elizabeth Olson's ass on it.

To go ass to mouth, which always made her moan happily, and this time was no exception. Oh yes, Scarlett Johansson moaned loudly and proudly, as she savoured the taste of another woman's ass for a few long minutes, before starting to bob her head up and down the shaft.

Naturally, it wasn't that long before Scarlett was shoving every single inch down her throat so she could give that ass flavoured strap-on a deep clean. If this had been at the end of a butt fucking she would have been able to take her time, and really savour this wonderful flavour, which honestly was her preference.

However only barely, because if she made sure the blow job was fast, it meant she would likely be treated to more later. More to the point, if she didn't move fast enough, she might miss out on some precious butt cream. And sure enough, the Black Dom started switching back and forth between Lizzie's ass and Scarlett's mouth. While of course, dishing out some wonderful verbal encouragement.

"Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, suck it Scarlett! Mmmmmmmmm, suck your Black Mistress's big black cock." Beyonce gleefully encouraged, while stroking the long blonde hair in front of her, and looking back and forth between Lizzie's gaping ass hole, and Scarlett sucking the juices from it, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it good. Get every drop of Lizzie's butt off of that dick. Oh yes, good little cock sucker. Ah fuck, ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, That's good, so good. Yesssssssssss, I wanna see The Black Widow sucking The Scarlett Witch's ass cream off of my big black dick. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, good girls. Good little white bitches."

Elizabeth blushed furiously at those words, vividly imagining The Black Widow sucking The Scarlett Witch's ass cream. She also imagined what the Marvel fans would think, if they could see herself and Scarlett now. Most of all, she imagined what her Disney bosses would think, if they could see her now. Oh God, she'd be fired for sure. On the spot, and she couldn't even fight it.

And she couldn't bear the thought of this getting out. Of her acting like such a submissive little slut. And the worst part being, that she loved every single second of it. And at this point, even found herself craving more. Oh God, Elizabeth Olson needed to cum with a big black strap-on dick up her ass!

She couldn't believe how quickly pain had turned to pleasure. At first she had wondered whether Beyonce was just that skilled an ass fucker, or that she was just a natural butt slut. Then she realized it didn't matter. No, Lizzie's thoughts and feelings didn't matter at all. All that mattered, was pleasing her Black Mistress, something Elizabeth wanted to do more than anything in that moment.

Which meant holding back on her own selfish needs, and simply allowing the superior woman to use the private hole on her body however she wanted. Even if that did mean spending what felt like an hour feeding her fellow 'Avenger' the ass cream of The Scarlett Witch.

To her shame, Lizzie found it almost is fascinating as the Black Dom, and shortly after Scarlett started spreading her cheeks Elizabeth stopped trying to hide her sounds of pleasure in the beds sheets, which had never been that successful, and lifted herself up onto all fours, so she could get the best possible look of this obscene sight.

Which kind of hurt her neck after a while, and worse, pushed her closer to climax, but she just couldn't look away. She just couldn't. Oh God, that was maybe the most successful actress of her generation, and certainly the biggest money-maker, and she was going ass to mouth like a total whore. Oh fuck, it was so twisted. And hot. And made it crystal clear just how powerful her new Black Mistress was.

Which was a fact which ultimately became too much for Elizabeth, and she cried out desperately, "Harder! Ooooooooooooh please, my Black Mistress, fuck me harder! Fuck, fuck my ass! Oh God, I want my ass fucked! I need to be ass fucked. Oh please give it to me, my Black Mistress, mmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ah fuck, fuck my ass hole! Pound it hard and deep and make me cum! Make me, ooooooooooooooh, make me your bitch! Yessssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, I wanna be your bitch! Your little anal loving bitch! Your, your white bitch. Oh God! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddddd, I want to be your white bitch who loves it up the butt! Just please, plassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee make me cum! Oh yes, make me cum make me cum make meeeeeeeee cuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm, AH FUCK!"

"You wanna cum, huh? Mmmmmmmmm, then you do it." Beyonce pushed with a wicked chuckle, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk, bounce that booty. Bounce that big jiggly booty back at me, and make yourself cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, cum like a bitch, Lizzie. My bitch. That's what you are now, oh yeah, that's all you are. Yessssssssss, you're my anal loving white bitch now Lizzie. Now cum like it. Oh yes, Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, that's it, good girl. Sooooooooooo goooooooooodddddddddd, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"