Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 12

Story Info
Tessa makes a deal with Zendaya.
11k words
4.31
6.7k
1
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 05/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Tessa Thomson or Zendaya or Sydney Sweeney or Maude Apatow or Alexa Demie or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Tessa Thomson loved Euphoria. It was a great show, filled with young hot actors, most of whom she hadn't fucked yet. Something that she planned to rectify tonight. Among other things. Obviously, she got Beyonce's permission before hand, and while it could be wishful thinking, she liked to believe that Beyonce was impressed that Tessa was eager to assert herself, and follow in her footsteps.

However, what she didn't tell the older Black Dom, was that she had reason to suspect the set of Euphoria might be the case of an unnatural crime, namely white girls topping black women. After all, while she could be wrong, Zendaya didn't seem like a natural top, and there was a chance that her co-stars had taken advantage of that.

Admittedly, Tessa had no proof, and wasn't really expecting to find any. No, this shot in the dark was simply an excuse to fuck particularly Sydney Sweeney, after seeing all those enticing nude scenes, which had been driving Tessa, and everyone else, crazy. Then again, after someone had gotten to Teyonah Parris, she couldn't be too careful.

Not that Teyonah was super dominant, but Tessa would've guessed that Zendaya would've broken first. And well, Zendaya was a much higher profile target. One that, at the very least, Tessa was looking forward to bonding with. And thanks to her connections through Marvel, and Beyonce, it was easy to get an invitation to visit Euphoria, when her intended target was there.

"Tessa?" Zendaya frowned in confusion, as the other famous actress barged into her trailer, "What are you doing here?"

"Do I need a excuse to visit a friend?" Tessa questioned with a raised eyebrow, as she closed the door behind her.

"No, but..." Zendaya thought about the most diplomatic way of saying this, and then simply shrugged, "I wouldn't describe us as super tight."

"Then this is a chance for us get to know each other better." Tessa offered simply, approaching the other actress.

There was a brief pause, then Zendaya nonchalantly said, "I'm good with that."

"Excellent." Tessa beamed, sitting down next to the other girl, and then pointing out, "I don't know whether you've heard, but someone turned Teyonah Parris into their bottom?"

"Really?" Zendaya scoffed, "Wasn't she a bottom before?"

"Arguably, yes." Tessa had to admit with a laugh, before pressing the issue, "But now, she's a pure bottom. I should know, myself and Mistress Beyonce spent a long weekend pounding that big fat ass of hers."

"Sounds fun." Zendaya grinned, before pointing out, "But, isn't that a good thing? I mean, I've seen her ass. No way she should of been a top, just because she's black. Hell, sounds like someone did you a favour. And I'm sure they did one for her. Or did she not love every second of taking both your big dicks up her butt? Huh? Mmmmmmmmm, bet you got both up there at once."

"Yeah we did." Tessa boasted, before trying to get back on track, "But this is serious, because not even double anal could loosen her lips about who her new Mistresses are. Now that's a well broken-bitch. Hell, Mistress Beyonce even admitted she couldn't have done a better job herself. And you know what it takes to get her approval."

"Yeah, I do..." Zendaya said softly, before arguing, "But personally, I don't see the problem."

"You don't?" Tessa raised an eyebrow.

"No." Zendaya said firmly.

"Careful now." Tessa warned, "Don't let Mistress Beyonce hear you talking that way. You know how she feels about that kind of talk."

"Well, whatever anyone thinks, she's not the Queen of Black Women. Or celebrities." Zendaya argued, "Or me. But, she's obviously the Queen of you, so that's something, I guess."

"Hey!" Tessa complained automatically.

"Am I wrong? Huh?" Zendaya questioned.

"No." Tessa admitted, before quickly adding, "But you make it sound like-"

"You're her bitch, already?" Zendaya offered, and then when there was a telling silence, she added, "Because she might not have fucked you in the ass, yet, but if you're this much her bitch already, how long do you think it's going to be before she takes that anal cherry of yours, huh? And do you think you can seriously avoid breaking, when she does?"

"I will." Tessa insisted, although again, it was an automatic response, which wasn't very convincing. She then complained, "It's not like you're want to talk. Hell, I bet you've already been ass fucked."

"I have." Zendaya said, completely taking Tessa off-guard, especially as she followed up with, "And, if you're smart you'll get yours fucked ASAP."

"And why would I do that?" Tessa scoffed in disbelief.

"Because it will save you from breaking, when Beyonce inevitably fucks your ass." Zendaya simply said, then when Tessa continued looking at her sceptically, the younger woman continued, "Just think about it, Beyonce doesn't really have friends. She has lackeys. Mostly women of colour who are close to her level, but not quite there.

But ultimately, they disappoint her, and she finds an excuse to top them. To fuck them in the ass. And, because they've held onto their butt cherries, they're not ready for it. So what you need to do, find yourself a weaker top, and give your butt to her. It'll allow you to prepare for what a real Dom can give you. And maybe, just maybe, make you a better top because of it."

There was a long pause, in which Tessa just stared at the younger girl, and then she grumbled, "And who's this weaker top gonna be, huh? You? Oh, ain't that convenient?"

"For you? Yeah, it is." Zendaya agreed dryly.

"Seriously?" Tessa scoffed, "Did you really think it would be that easy to top me?"

"Yes." Zendaya said simply, before quickly pointing out, "Like I said, if you're this much of a sub for Beyonce, you're already hers. It's just a matter of time. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if some other top steals you away from her. You're practically begging for it, at this point. But the question is, do you think I can be that top? Huh? Or are you saying you can't survive being topped by little old me?"

"No." Tessa again protested automatically.

"Then you should have no problem giving up your ass tonight." Zendaya said nonchalantly, like it was the most simple thing in the world.

Another pause, this one brief, and then Tessa lamely replied, "Why don't you give me yours, if it's really no big deal to you?"

"Because that isn't going to help you. And I thought you were here to be better friends." Zendaya argued, before quickly adding, "But, you want me to sweeten the deal? Fine. You give up your ass tonight. And I don't mean just one little ass fucking. No, you're going to get butt fucked over, and over, and over again. In whatever position, and in whatever way is required of you.

And absolutely no begging for mercy. Only for the privilege of cumming like a little bitch, with a dick in your ass. But don't worry, it won't be by a real black Dom, like Beyonce. No, it will be practice for her. And if you really can't survive that, then trust me, I'm doing you a favour, as you never, ever have a chance against her."

"I'm still waiting for you to sweeten the deal." Tessa grumbled.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm getting to it..." Zendaya said dismissively, before finally offering, "Okay, you survival all that? And you get my ass. And the ass of anyone else you want on Euphoria. Maude Apatow? Alexa Demie? Mmmmmmmmm, even Sydney Sweeney? Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, me and any of my bitches are yours, to do whatever you want to, for a whole week."

"A whole week?" Tessa's eyes lit up, then there was yet another pause as she considered the offer, before counter offering, "Two weeks?"

"And you get ass fucked multiple times tonight?" Zendaya pushed.

Once again Tessa paused, and then pleaded, "Just one ass fucking, and you and your bitches are mine for just one day?"

"No deal." Zendaya said, before pointing out, "Believe me, I'm helping you out here. You think Beyonce is just going to settle for one little butt fucking? No, she'll break you with one, and then spend the whole night pounding your booty, until there's nothing left of you, but a submissive little ass whore, addicted to anal sex. Is that what you really want?"

Another long pause, then Tessa sighed, "Fine. But I get you and all your bitches for two weeks. That's the least you can do, in exchange for an anal cherry."

"Deal." Zendaya beamed, offering her hand for Tessa to shake. But then while she was shaking it, she reminded the other black woman, "But, you need to take it without breaking."

"Yeah, I know." Tessa said dismissively, looking her so-called friend up and down, "But I'll be alright. We both know you don't have what it takes."

"You're probably right." Zendaya teased, "Probably."

For a few long seconds, Tessa just glared at the uppity bitch, and then awkwardly asked, "So, how do you want to start? With a spanking?"

"Why? Do you want one?" Zendaya teased.

"No." Tessa said quickly, in case it was in doubt.

"Okay then." Zendaya shrugged, before grinning, "I guess we can skip that, seeing as you've been good, and all. Mmmmmmm, but how about you take off those clothes, so I can see your beautiful black body? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you're so hot. Hey? You don't mind if I call the other Euphoria girls, do ya? I'm sure they would love to watch this."

"Whatever." Tessa said dismissively.

While there was no doubt in her mind that Tessa would be better off without an audience, Zendaya could simply point out that Beyonce was unlikely to show mercy, and honestly, she just wanted to get this over with. Also, seeing the other girls from Euphoria would hopefully provide her with motivation to resist what was going to happen to her? Maybe take her mind off things?

Although honestly, she was already getting cold feet in a big way, as Tessa found herself standing up, and slowly stripping off her things, until she was naked. Something that was normal for her, but obviously, this was very different. And not even Zendaya doing the same shortly afterwards could improve her mood.

Of course, it wasn't as bad as Zendaya retrieving a strap-on, attaching it to herself, and covering it with lube. It was smaller than any Tessa had seen Beyonce used, but it was still big enough to make her ass hole quiver with fear. Which ironically, was actually a good sign. Oh yes, as long as her body responded like that moving forward, she would get out of here with her mind intact.

And sure, it would mean this would be painful, but totally worth it to know that she was a true top. And maybe she could even make Zendaya and her bitches hers on a more permanent basis. Now that would truly impress Beyonce. Maybe even enough to avoid getting topped ever again, making this whole thing seem very, very worth it.

"Are you ready?" Zendaya then questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"As I'll ever be." Tessa grumbled, before sighing, and bending over.

Zendaya allowed herself a few long minutes just to enjoy this beautiful view, before she kneeled down behind that big beautiful booty, and pressed a long, lingering kiss to it. Which wasn't really a top thing to do, but if questioned, Zendaya could always point out that she just loved worshiping asses. And Tessa definitely had one worthy of it. Which wasn't the whole truth, but it was enough to get by.

However, Tessa didn't question it, or the fact that the younger girl started going back and forth between her butt cheeks. Probably because she was grateful for the distraction of what was about to happen to her. Although if she knew just how good it would feel, she wouldn't be worried.

In a way, Zendaya wished that she could be losing her anal cherry all over again. Admittedly, at the time she had been extremely nervous, but it had quickly become one of the best experiences of her life. God knows she had never cum that hard or frequently before. And she was sure it would be the same for Tessa. Especially if she could prepare her properly, which she was determined to do.

Which did include the ass kissing, as it clearly did a good job at relaxing Tessa. Which was understandable, given she had no doubt made other women worship this big booty before. Hell, she had probably been rimmed before too. Just never in preparation for something bigger than a tongue to actually enter her back there.

This was seemingly proven when Zendaya finally pulled those cheeks apart, and went to work on that forbidden hole. Admittedly, she couldn't resist sliding her tongue over Tessa's pussy-lips, and even though it was extremely gentle, it was definitely cheating. However, she then licked all the way up Tessa's ass crack, then went back down again, and lingered on the other woman's butt hole, which got the same reaction as the teasing cunt lick.

Namely, the older woman letting out a long loud cry, and then an equally long and loud moan, of approval. And of course, Zendaya continued getting those kind of sounds as she settled into dishing out a long, thorough rim job.

One in which she spent what felt like an eternity, just licking up and down Tessa's ass hole, before eventually beginning to swirl her tongue around it. Hell, at one point, she even tried pushing her tongue into what was obviously a virgin hole, with predictable results. Well actually, Zendaya got further than she thought she would, but it couldn't compare with the extremely loose asses of the likes of Taylor Swift and Scarlett Johansson, AKA, the biggest anal loving sluts Zendaya had ever met.

It was impossible to tell whether Tessa could ever reach that level, but she was determined to try and make her one. Hell, even now, she would love to get a shot at it. Just not as much as her Euphoria co-stars, Sydney Sweeney, Maude Apatow and Alexa Demie, who arrived to find quite the sight.

"Well, what do we have here?" Alexa questioned as she and her friends entered the room, then quickly added, "Oh, please don't stop on our account."

"That would be cruel to our girl, Zendaya, who everyone nose loves eating ass." Sydney chimed in.

"And she's really, really good at it." Maude added.

"I noticed." Tessa moaned, relaxing as the other actresses closed the door behind them, and were very clearly into what was going on. Not surprising, but it had Tessa pushing her luck, "And don't worry, mmmmmmmm, we're not going to stop. But if you guys want to join in, that's fine with me. Mmmmmmmm, I'm sure you're good at eating ass. Especially you, Sidney. Oh fuck yes, you look like a butt munching slut."

"I am." Sydney confirmed with a gleeful smile on her face, then quickly added, "And we'd love too."

"Yes, we would..." Maude grinned, before casually ordering, "Zendaya, go and get us some strap-ons, and equip them, so we can properly join in."

"Yes, Mistress Maude." Zendaya replied and obeyed. Just as casually, even if she was clearly reluctant to pull her face out of Tessa's ass.

Tessa's eyes went extremely wide at hearing those words, and she stared at the newcomers in disbelief. She was very much expecting the Euphoria girls to suddenly start laughing, but they didn't. No, they remained very serious, and stared the kneeling black woman down, in a clear attempt to intimidate her. Something which very much worked, given it became clear she was in real trouble here. Or was she?

Just because Zendaya was such a pathetic switch, that she allowed herself to be topped by these puny white girls, that didn't mean that Tessa would do it. And even if she did, she wouldn't necessarily enjoy it. Or, these were even the 'White Mistresses' who had broken Teyonah Parris. And even if they were, again, it really didn't have to mean anything.

Really, she was only making things worse by staying silent, as it was legitimizing these women as a threat to her. However, for better or for worse, Tessa remained staring at them silently in disbelief, for what was a really uncomfortable amount of time. And it really didn't help that it was long enough for Zendaya to go back and forth between her cast mates, equipping them all with strap-ons, and even cover them with lube, just as she was ordered to do.

Which of course, meant that right before they were equipped, each of those girls slowly removed their clothes, giving Tessa a truly wondrous sight. Then, as Zendaya was equipping the last harness, the other Euphoria girls had a truly horrifying conversation.

"So, who gets to pop that cherry?" Maude questioned.

"She's cherry?" Sydney grinned.

Sensing eyes on her, Zendaya nodded, "Yes, she has never been butt fucked."

"Goody." Alexa purred, "In that case, I called dibs."

"No way." Maude protested, "You always want to go first. And half the time you do. And you got the last butt cherry."

"That's because I'm good at it." Alexa huffed.

"I'm pretty sure it's my turn." Sydney argued.

"And she seemed most interested in Mistress Sydney, so it would be appropriate." Zendaya chimed in, before quickly lowering her head and adding, "But it's up to you, as always."

"That's right." Maude reminded their favourite bitch, but then admitted, "But I'm good with Sydney going first, this time."

"Me too." Alexa quickly agreed, then gave Sydney a loving smile, "Anything for my girl."

"Thanks, you guys. You're the best." Sydney beamed happily back at her friends, especially Alexa, before advancing on Tessa, "Mmmmmmmm, and that is one sexy black booty. Ooooooooooh, this will be fun."

"Wait!" Tessa finally protested, before quickly pointing out, "I agreed to bottom to Zendaya. Not you three. This, this isn't fair!"

"Actually, you agreed to bottom to a non-Black Mistress." Zendaya pointed out, even smirking as she really added, "That you would give up your ass tonight. And not just one little ass fucking. No, you agreed to be butt fucked over, and over, and over again. In whatever position, and in whatever way, would be required of you. And there would be absolutely no begging for mercy.

Only for the privilege of cumming like a little bitch, with a dick in your ass. That's what you agreed too, in exchange for topping all four of us, for two weeks. If you can survive the night, that is. Isn't that still a great deal? Something that's worth the risk? Or do you not think you can survive it?"

"I..." Tessa began, then hesitated, pointing out, "You implied it would be just you."

"I did..." Zendaya admitted, before pointing out, "But Beyonce has been known to spring surprises on her bitches all the time. Especially when she's trying to break them. And trust me, if you can't survive this, you won't survive her. And we could stick to it just being me, or maybe Mistress Sydney, but then you wouldn't be allowed to cum, until everyone else had a turn with you.

So I suggest you spread your ass cheeks like a good little bitch, and concentrate every ounce of your energy on resisting breaking. Because trust me, you'll need it. Mmmmmmmmm, because as good as Beyonce is at this, my new Mistresses are even better. And trust me, mmmmmmmm, they're gonna fuck your ass soooooooooo good!"

"Or..." Alexa quickly added, worried that Zendaya was putting Tessa off, "You can go running to your precious Beyonce. Tell her all about what we tried to do to you. And maybe she'll reward you? Or, maybe she'll be mad. Mad at you for being weak, and not being able to top us? And use you as a warm-up, before she comes after us?"

"Or, you can try and fail to top us." Maude pointed out, before quickly adding, "But you'll fail, and you know it. Which will really make things worse. Especially with Beyonce."

"Or, if you really want, just say no." Sydney said, before quickly promising, "We won't force you. But like they said, this might be your one chance to lose your ass cherry, and not break. And really, how good can I be at it? Good enough to break you? Really? You think I can do what Zendaya can't? Well, do you?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers