Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you our bitch?" Sydney asked brightly, after admiring their handiwork for a few long seconds.

"Yes, Mistress Sydney." Tessa replied without hesitation.

"Really?" Maude questioned, "It's that easy?"

"Yes, Mistress Maude." Tessa again replied, although this time she blushed and hesitated, even slightly. Then, feeling the need to double down on her submission, Tessa continued, "You fucked me sooooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmm, how could I not be your bitch? Oh fuck, that was so much better than topping.

Soooooooooo much fucking better. Oh please, fuck me again. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, I want all four of you to fuck my big black booty as hard as you want, whenever you want. It's yours. I'm yours. Oh please, allow me the privilege of being your anal loving lesbian bitch? Please? I fucking need it!"

"Disappointing, but not surprising." Alexa said dismissively, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I knew you didn't have much fight in you. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you're no Valkyrie, ha ha ha ha. Just another no good anal slut. And now? You're gonna be our ATM loving whore! Our little ass to mouth whore. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, get it, girl. You know what we want. Now, so do it. Suck our cocks, like the cock sucker you are!"

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Tessa replied without hesitation.

Indeed, Tessa didn't need to be told what to do, although in her current state of mind, she very much enjoyed the encouragement. Especially as it continued to happen, as she crawled in between the legs of first Mistress Alexa, and then each Euphoria girl in turn, so she could give them all a thorough blow job. Of course, her favourite part of this, was wrapping her lips around the head of a dildo, and tasting the deepest part of her booty.

She had rimmed girls practically on the daily for years, and had them return the favour, meaning that the flavour wasn't foreign to her. However, she had never tasted her own butt like this before. And it might be just the sheer mental high of it, but she swore it tasted better than all those other asses that she had sampled over the years.

As impossible as it had seemed only a short while ago, Tessa wondered if someday soon, she would be tasting Beyonce's ass on one of these dildos. Hell, she honestly wasn't sure what she would prefer to taste, that of Queen B's butt, or her new Mistresses. Because after tonight, there was no way Beyonce could simply let the Euphoria girls go unpunished.

No, she would be after them now, in a big way. And honestly, at least in that moment, Tessa very much hoped that she was caught in the crossfire, if it meant more yummy ass cream to clean. Or better yet, if it meant receiving more hard anal poundings, the type of which she continued receiving for the rest of that wonderful day.