Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right." Sydney beamed, before pulling her cock out of Tessa's mouth, and ordering, "Tell her, Tessa. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, tell her all about the deal you made with us."

"I... I, I..." Tessa stammered, before crying out as her ass was smacked.

"Reply properly, whore." Maude insisted, even clarifying, "Yes, your White Mistress."

"Yes, my White Mistress." Tessa replied, before blushing furiously, and adding, "I, I... I made a deal with, with these White Mistresses. Oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, I take as many ass fuckings as they want tonight, and I get to do whatever I want to them, for two whole weeks. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, that's, mmmmmmmm, that's more than enough time to break them."

"And that's more than enough time to break you." Beyonce grumbled, deeply annoyed that Tessa could be this stupid.

"Mmmmmmm, yes, it is." Maude moaned, "But if you want to join in, how about a chance with one of your bitches. Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, or better yet, one of your top friends? We'll even give them the same deal. Either we break them in one night, or they belong to us. Just like Tessa will, from now on. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I like that. I like that a lot."

"Oh, maybe we could have Taylor Swift?" Sydney questioned excitedly, "Or maybe even Scarlett Johansson?"

"I have always wanted a shot at them." Maude agreed, before pointing out, "But they're her favourites, and we are willing to be reasonable."

"Why?" Alexa questioned, before boldly adding, "Now the cat is out of the bag, we might as well go all in? Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, so how about this? You can join us right now, if you want to put that fat ass of yours on the line! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, fuck any other butt slut around here. Because there will be plenty of time for that, ha ha ha ha.

I want to go for gold. Oooooooooh fuck yeah, I want Beyonce's big black booty. And everything that comes with it. Shit, Queen B, we can put anything on the line that you want, in exchange for a shot at that. Unless of course, you don't think your girl Tessa can out last a couple of white girls?"

There was a brief pause, then Beyonce pointed out with a grumble, "You're not even white."

"I know." Alexa smirked, "But instead of trying to take all the credit, all the time, like you do, I'm happy to let them take it. Yeahhhhhhhhh, I'm happy to watch, while they break girls like you. It's cute. And hot."

"And you figured no one would suspect you were with us." Maude grumbled.

"Awww, Maude. You know me better than that." Alexa grinned, before pointing out, "And I ain't running now, am I? No, mmmmmmmm, I'm very much here, and very much looking forward to getting me a piece of your girl, Tessa. Especially as were about to break her in proper. You want that, huh? You wanna help break your friend?"

"Would you like that, Tessa?" Maude questioned when Beyonce didn't respond right away, "Huh? Would you like it if Beyonce help be the one to break you? I know the whole point was, so that you would be able to survive her fucking your ass, but let's face it, you were never going too. No, mmmmmmmm, you're weak. You proved that, by absolutely loving it up the butt, right from the get-go.

Hell, ooooooooooooh, you might as well take the deal. At least that way, you have a bit of an excuse, when you break for us. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, come on, Queen B. Take your turn with your girl, and help us break her. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, help turn her into just another little anal slut."

There was a long, telling pause, and then Beyonce shrugged, "Pass."

"Are you sure?" Sydney questioned, unable to hide her disappointment.

"I don't need help breaking anyone." Beyonce explained, warning, "And when my vengeance comes, I won't need help to do it."

"Well, will you at least stay, and watch?" Sydney questioned hopefully.

"Oh, absolutely." Beyonce smiled.

"Excellent...." Alexa said, before ordering her co-star, "Zendaya, lay down so Tessa can ride you. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, I think it's time for some double anal fun."

"Yes, my White Mistress." Zendaya replied and obeyed.

"That means, move your fat ass!" Maude pushed, when Tessa didn't immediately do as she was told.

There was a brief hesitation, before Tessa pathetically whimpered, "Yes, my White Mistress."

It would've probably helped Tessa if Beyonce had left, as it would've at least removed one humiliating aspect to this. Or at least decreased it, given that while she would no longer be present, Tessa wouldn't have to know that Beyonce had seen her, and didn't exactly have high hopes for her surviving the night with her mind intact.

Likewise, Beyonce might as well just join in the fun, given that she truly didn't see a way that poor Tessa could get out of this. Then again, stranger things had happened, and if Tessa actually 'won', Beyonce might be able to forgive this weakness, in exchange for being able to help top the girls from Euphoria. Although honestly, either way, Queen B was eager to see how it turned out.

Just watching the once proud Tessa Thompson positioning herself over the strap-on of Zendaya and push herself downwards, so that her well loosened butt hole swallowed that cock, was incredibly thrilling, in a really, really twisted way. Especially given where this was going. And again, it was unlikely that Tessa could truly survive it.

Hell, it looked like she was going to break, just from stuffing Zendaya's girl dick into her tailpipe, and then bouncing that big black booty of hers up and down. Something which the Euphoria girls were initially quite happy to watch, before Alexa made good on her word, and kneeled down behind her prey. Something which, in that moment, Beyonce was extremely jealous of.

"Tessa, stop bouncing that fat ass, so I can take it." Alexa ordered, "And Zendaya, spread those cheeks. Ooooooooooh, fuck yeah! Give me that hole."

"Yes, my White Mistress." Zendaya replied and obeyed.

Alexa barely noticed that Tessa did reply, given that she was lost in watching the wonderfully twisted display in front of her. Besides, being too overwhelmed was more than understandable, given this extreme circumstance. Because sure, they had spent a good deal of time stretching that hole out, but double anal was always a big deal, even for the biggest butt sluts in the business.

Luckily for Tessa, it was a big deal for her new tops too, and thus Alexa was more than willing to take it easy on her. Initially, just by admiring the incredible prize, before popping a finger into her mouth, giving it a good sucking, and then slowly but forcefully pushing it into that already cock stretched shit hole.

Something which initially, had this new broken in anal bitch crying out and whimpering, mostly in pleasure, something which in turn, had the Euphoria girls chuckling wickedly. Alexa even took the risk of shooting the infamous Mistress Beyonce a taunting grin. Unsurprisingly, that was returned with a displeased look, which would probably have most of Beyonce's bitches quivering with fear.

And maybe hopefully they were about to be anally defiled. However, Alexa just felt proud of herself. Especially when she turned back to the task at hand. Namely, fingering Tessa's bitch hole for a few long seconds, adding a second finger along the way, before replacing it with her cock.

It was tempting to taunt her pray some more, or better yet Beyonce, but Alexa just couldn't wait anymore. Hell, it was a miracle that she didn't just shove the entire length right in. Or try, at least. Given this had recently been a virgin ass hole, it probably couldn't take that kind of punishment. Although a twisted part of her really, really wanted to find out.

The same part which took great joy in watching the other woman's butt hole stretch wider and wider for a second cock, until finally it slid through it, and into Tessa Thompson's big black booty. Something which unsurprisingly, had poor Tessa crying out in pure pain for the first time in a very long time. Meanwhile, Alexa and her friends just had to gloat.

"Wow, big day for you, huh Tessa?" Alexa was the first to speak, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you just lost your anal cherry and your double anal cherry to us in the same night! Fuck, what a whore. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, you're not a top, like us, or even like Beyonce. And how could you be? I mean, just look at this ass!

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, just look at this big fat ass. Yeah, it's not as big as Beyonce's big black booty, but she has something you don't. Attitude. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, she's got the attitude, and you're just a little anal bitch! My little anal bitch. Oh yes, Tessa Thompson is nothing but my little anal bitch!"

"Double anal bitch!" Sydney chimed in with a wicked grin on her face, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, just look at that cute little butt hole stretching for two big dicks. Oh fuck, that's so gross, and disgusting. And hot! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I love watching ass holes being stretched out, and made into the kind of slutty little fuck hole that can take multiple cocks at once."

"And, more importantly, made into our slutty little fuck holes." Maude reminded her friends, particularly Alexa, "Oh yeah, make that slutty little fuck hole ours, Alexa. Show it who's boss. Oh yes! Fuck it! Fuck it good. Mmmmmmmm, stretch it out until Tessa Thompson is our anal loving whore! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, fuck it!"

"Watch and learn, ladies." Alexa boasted before grinning over at Beyonce, "You too. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, watch what I do to your girl, Tessa. See just how much she loves it? Two big dicks up her ass just like this. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, good girl, Tessa. Take it! Take it like the bitch you are! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

While continuing the taunting, Alexa then started pushing forwards, slowly but surely getting inch after inch of that second strap-on through that poor little hole, and deep into the other woman's backside. Oh fuck, Alexa had been disappointed to miss out on Tessa's anal cherry, but in a way, this was even better. After all, how could anyone possibly ever recover from this?

Oh yes, Tessa was theirs. And she would be the one to deliver the final blow, breaking this now former Black Dom. Right in front of the mightiest Black Dom of them all. Fuck, Beyonce was actually watching her double stuffing her friend's ass, and was doing nothing about it. Fuck, the Latina Dom might just cum at the thought of it.

Tessa wanted to beg for mercy, and insist they stopped this madness, even if it meant that the deal was off. But if she dared do such a thing, losing the chance to turn the tables on these girls in the process, Beyonce would never forgive her. More importantly, Beyonce would probably arrange something even worse for her, as punishment.

So poor Tessa had to take the indignity, even if it did break her. And how could it not? Surviving getting sodomized by a single cock was an impressive achievement, but she had never heard of anyone being able to survive a double ass fucking without becoming a truly submissive anal slut. And to her shame, she had no doubt she would be no exception to the rule.

She could already feel the change in her body, as her back passage somehow relaxed to accept a second strap-on bullying it's way inside of her, along-side the first. Something which really shouldn't be possible, and yet she did. Oh God, slowly but surely that second dick made it's way through her rectum, and deep into her bowels. Oh fuck, it was so humiliating.

And yet, a twisted part of Tessa found herself enjoying it. Actually enjoying getting filled with two cocks at the same time. It was the same part of her which felt weirdly proud, when Alexa's thighs came to rest against her ass cheeks, announcing every inch of two big dicks were buried deep within her shit-pipe. Maybe especially because her tops made it clear how much they approved of this.

"Annnnnndddddd, that's every inch!" Alexa gleefully bragged, briefly moving one of those hands aside, so she could emphasize her words with a hard smack to that big booty, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's every single fucking inch of this big fucking dick up this bitch's shit-pipe! Our bitch! Ooooooooooooh fuck yeah, you hear me, Tessa?

You thought you were our bitch before, mmmmmmmmmm, but you had no fucking idea! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, now there is two fucking cocks in your ass, and now you're done. Nothing but our black fucking whore! And you always will be. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, this fuck hole you call an ass hole belongs to us now."

"But don't worry, we'll take really good care of it." Sydney chimed in, just as happily, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, we will. We're going to be such good Mistresses for you, Tessa. Just ask our favourite anal loving bitch, Zendaya. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, she loves being our lezzie whore. Isn't that right, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Sydney." Zendaya obediently replied, before promising Tessa, "We're all going to have some fun together, Tessa. Our Mistresses are gonna pound your ass over, and over, and over again. And you'll thank them for it. Just like I do. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, you'll see. Nothing is better than having another woman fuck you in the ass."

"And you won't just thank us for it." Maude piled on, not wanting to be left out, "You'll beg. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, you'll beg to cum like a bitch with a dick, or two, in your ass. Just like you're doing now. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I can hear it. With every little whimper, cry and gasp. Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, you're begging for it. I think you're even moaning. Are you? Oh my God, you are!"

"Don't sound so surprised." Alexa said dismissively, "I told you, she was an anal whore, just waiting to be put in her place. Here, let me prove it. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, I'll prove it real good."

Poor Tessa then suffered the embarrassment of crying out in mostly pleasure as Alexa started pumping her hips back and forth, and thus causing both dildos to slid in and out of her back door. Oh fuck, it was official. She was being double butt fucked. Oh fuck, she, a Black Dom, was being double ass fucked, right in front of Beyonce, while two white girls gleefully encouraged their friends to break her.

Something that they succeeded in doing, if only because the alternative was even more embarrassing. Because sure enough, she then found herself being passed from Alexa and Zendaya to Sydney and Maude, with of course Sydney lying down, while Maude stuffed a second dildo into her ass from behind.

One small mercy for Tessa was that it was all a blur, as unsurprisingly, she wasn't made to beg to cum. No, it just happened, first Alexa and Zendaya, then Sydney and Maude making her literally squirt her cum out of her cunt because of the two big dicks up her butt. Fuck, she was such a whore in that moment. Their anal loving whore.

Which was probably why she wasn't made to promise to be their bitch, in exchange for cumming. Because really, how much more of an anal bitch could she possibly be? And, given how amazing it felt, why would she be anything else? And in that moment, Tessa couldn't imagine wanting to be anything else. Oh yes, being a top could never compared to the joy of being a bottom, if this was her reward for it.

Sydney was sad to miss out on pounding Tessa's big fat ass from behind, as she loved to feel a pair of meaty cheeks jiggle against her thighs when she got into a serious anal pounding. But this was a lot of fun too, given that she was feeling another woman literally squirt her cum all over her stomach. Also, getting a good look at the blissed out expression on Tessa's face, and seeing a similar look on the face of her TV sister, as they got down to serious butt pounding.

However, unlike Zendaya, Sydney was far from just a bystander. No, she was also pounding upwards, being very much an active part the double butt fucking. Which admittedly, increased her own enjoyment, but this was mostly about breaking in a new bitch.

For the most part, she was still hoping that Tessa could survive this, and join her in being a switch. However, she doubted it, as she hadn't heard of anyone surviving a double ass fucking without breaking entirely. And she very much doubted that Tessa Thompson would be the first one to do it. Beyonce?

Maybe. Sydney would have to find out in the future, as it really would be a treat. And yet, at the same time, she didn't want to lose the greatest top of her generation. However, Maude and especially Alexa were now the best, and sometimes it was necessary for the old generation to move aside. Or even, to be pushed aside. Either way, there was no doubt in her mind, she and her girls would flourish.

Which was proven by just how hard and frequently Tessa came, surely breaking in the process. Something which Beyonce had to know, given that with one last look of disgust, Queen B left Tessa to her fate in the hands, and more importantly the strap-ons, of the Euphoria girls. Oh yes, this was a great victory for the girls of Euphoria, who chose to celebrate by pushing themselves through multiple climaxes of their own.

Because of course, the combination of the other end of the dildos rubbing their clits, and the sheer mental high of dominating another woman like this, and likely making her their anal bitch, was more than enough to make Alexa, Maude, Sydney and even Zendaya cum wonderfully hard.

Unsurprisingly, Alexa even came back for another round. Show off. Although it was impossible for Sydney to complain, as it was then she who was sharing Tessa with Alexa. The two Euphoria girls even locked eyes, as they squeezed a couple more orgasms out of themselves, and their new bitch, before finally being forced to stop.

Which was extra-impressive for Alexa, who had the added benefit of those jiggling cheeks against her thighs. Although admittedly, Sydney was biased, given she felt especially connected to Alexa. Of course, in the end, the result was the same. Namely, the Euphoria girls being forced to stop, pulling out and moving back to admire their handiwork, and thus complete the anal domination.

"Spread your cheeks, bitch!" Alexa ordered loudly, emphasizing her words by smacking Tessa's ass roughly, "Don't act like you don't know the drill."

Naturally, this caused Tessa to cry out in pain, and then pathetically whimper, "Yes, Mistress Alexa."

Tessa was in such a submissive high after all of the orgasms that she had been bombarded with, it took a quite a while to realize what she was saying and doing. And even then, it was really hard to care, given she was getting a thrill out of even this. Because there she was, slowly reaching back, grabbing her ass cheeks, and then pulling them apart, and thus exposing herself to the women who had just obscenely dominated her.

Fucked her in the ass. Taken her anal cherry, and then her double anal cherry. And now she was showing them their handiwork, and even letting them take pictures of it. Pictures of her gaping butt hole, some even with her face in the picture, which could truly ruin her career. But there she was, just letting it happen, like a completely broken anal bitch.

Whatever tiny part of her that was left that could feel shame begged her to deny it, but what was the point? Beyonce had already left her to her fate, and would likely top her the first chance she got. Possibly with the permission of Tessa's new Mistresses, which would really be insult to injury. And she would probably do it with a smile on her face, because how could any shred of dignity remain, after a whole night of this treatment?

If anything, Tessa should at least have the decency to admit what she was now. And the only thing that she wanted to be. Which was why when the question was asked, she didn't hesitate to embrace her new life. Hell, sure enough, she even did it with a smile on her face.