Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

There was an extremely long pause, as Tessa bit her lip, and weighed her options. Unfortunately for her, as these women had pointed out, there was no good option for her, with the thought of just leaving quickly disqualified as the worst option. Her pride just wouldn't be able to take it, if she ran from this. She'd be done as a top.

But, could she really survive giving up without a fight? Oh God, she'd have to, because that really was the best chance of survival. So, with a pathetic whimper, Tessa lowered her head in defeat, pressed her face to the floor of the trailer, and then slowly reached back, so she could spread her cheeks, just like she had been ordered too. Giving up her virgin ass to a white girl.

Surprisingly, there was no taunting from the other woman, except a series of chuckles, as the Euphoria girls clearly savoured this moment of triumph. Then Sydney moved around, and then kneeled down, so she was in the perfect position to take Tessa's ass. Unsurprisingly, she then paused again, to admire her prize, before she began stretching that cherry back door.

Although thankfully, she was nice about it. Even using a finger at first, making sure that the poor black woman was as prepared for this as she possibly could be. Meanwhile, Tessa did her best to relax, and just allow Sydney to do unspeakable things to her back door, ironically, so she wouldn't be broken from something like this later.

Sydney knew that Zendaya had already thoroughly rimmed that ass. She had already known it, and could see that Tessa's ass hole was still wet from it. And it was so hot to have Zendaya preparing another girl for her. However, Sydney loved eating ass, and was very tempted to give a rim job of her own. Which to be fair, she could've argued was teasing.

But at the same time, she was excited to take an anal cherry. So the compromise was to finger that hole a little first, something she arguably didn't do nearly long enough, before she replaced that finger with her cock, and started to stretch Tessa Thompson's most private hole like never before.

Which of course, was something she did nice and slowly, both to make it easy on Tessa, and to maximize her own enjoyment. Just like every other time she had taken an ass, regardless whether it was virgin or not. Although, she probably went even slower when it was virgin. After all, she had lost her own anal cherry to Alexa Demie, shortly after being cast in Euphoria. So she knew exactly what Tessa was going through right now.

Which made her wonder, whether Tessa would be able to survive this. Honestly, she was rooting for her, given that in her opinion, the world could do with more switches. But at the same time, the thought of breaking a top, especially a black top, was incredibly thrilling. Just as much as when a virgin ass hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of her strap-on to slide through it, in this case, announcing that she had taken Tessa Thompson's butt cherry.

"Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, take it, bitch! Take that big dick in your ass!" Alexa gleefully taunted Tessa, before turning her attention to Sydney, "You did it, babe. Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, you got that cherry. And you know what that means, huh? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, we all know what that means. That ass is yours! And it's always going to be yours.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, every time Tessa Thompson sits down, she's going to think of you. Think of how you took her anal cherry, and made that ass yours. How we all gang banged her hot black booty. And she's going to love it. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, fill that butt, Sydney. Fill her with every inch."

"Yeah, Sydney." Maude eagerly agreed, not wanting to be left out of this equation, "Give that bitch every inch of your dick. Give her a taste of her own medicine. Let her know just how good it feels to be a bottom. Because when we're done with her, that's what she'll be. Just another anal loving bottom, that we can fuck whenever we want.

Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's what she'll be. Just like all her friends. Especially Beyonce. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you hear me, Tessa? Your ass hole is being turned into a fuck hole, and there's nothing you can do about it. Nothing, except take it like a bitch! Oh yeah, take it, bitch! Mmmmmmmm shit, fucking take it!"

Of course, Sydney was so lost in what she was doing in that moment, that she barely heard the encouragement of her friends. Especially in the few long minutes, she took to savour officially taking another woman's butt cherry. However, inevitably she did start pushing forwards, and treated herself to the heavenly sight of inch after inch of her dick sliding through Tessa Thompson's ass hole, and deep into the older woman's tailpipe.

Something which continued to be on perfect display, thanks to Tessa continuing to spread her cheeks, like a good little anal bitch. Which had to be an attempt to show how tough she could be, but it also proved that she had great potential as a butt slut.

As much as Sydney was rooting for her to stay strong throughout, she had to admit, the idea of having Tessa Thompson as her personal butt slut was incredibly hot. Forget for a moment that this was now maybe a former top, who for at least one night, she would share amongst her friends. Tessa was just an incredibly hot piece of ass in her own right, with a really underrated booty.

Oh yes, the cheeks were round and full. Just like pretty much all the black women Sydney had topped. Hell, for someone so tall and skinny, Zendaya had quite the hot little bottom too. Although honestly, she did her best to concentrate on her current hot little bottom, and trying to make this process as easy and enjoyable as possible.

Tessa was incredibly embarrassed that she was in any way actually enjoying this. But to her horror, she couldn't deny it was true. Oh God, she was the kind of anal whore who could actually enjoy getting her butt stuffed! Oh God! There was no way she could ever truly recover from this. She should have run when she had the chance, because now she was done.

Then again, maybe there was still a chance? After all, any enjoyment she got from this certainly wasn't physical. More like, psychological. Just like the fact that actually losing her anal cherry had been pure agony, and getting her ass stuffed was the weirdest and most incredible feeling of her life.

At the same time, to her incredible shame, it was kind of relaxing. After all, she had spent so long trying to establish herself as a top, so she could avoid this fate. And just because it was fun being a top. But to just, give in? To let it happen? To be used in this way? It was honestly kind of, thrilling. And she didn't want to be anyone's bitch. She really, really didn't.

But at least in this weird moment, she could almost see the appeal of it. Maybe especially when Sydney's thighs came to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that big dildo was buried all the way within her bowels. Something which gave Tessa a weird sense of pride, which remained even as she was being taunted. Actually, maybe she especially felt pride during the next few words.

"And that's every inch! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, that's every single inch up that big black booty!" Alexa gleefully taunted, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, my girl Sydney just stuff yer shit-pipe! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, that's her ass now.

And real soon, it's going to belong to all of us. It'll be our fuck hole, to use whenever we want because from now on, Tessa Thompson is nothing but our anal bitch! Oh yes, she is! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck! Fuck yeah Sydney, I'm so proud of you. Yessssssssssss, I'm so proud of you for fully stuffing that bitch ass, and getting it nice and ready for the rest of us to use for our pleasure."

"Thanks Alexa." Sydney beamed, but before she could say anything else, her TV sister jumped in.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh, stretch out that ass!" Maude happily encouraged, her eyes glued to where Tessa was still spreading her cheeks, "Stretch it out wide and deep. Get it ready for all the cock it will be taking tonight. All of the girl cock.

Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, make sure that lezzie butt is ready to be pounded by girl cock after girl cock, because Tessa Thompson is definitely the kind of lesbian whore who loves getting ass fucked by girls. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, fuck that big black bottom. Let's get this butt fucking under way, so we can put this uppity bitch, who thought she was going to make us her bitches, in her place. Come on, sis, pound that booty.".

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Sydney said dismissively.

With those words, Sydney suddenly pulled back, causing inch after inch of her strap-on to slide out of Tessa's shit hole, only for that fake dick to be pushed right back in again. The process was then of course repeated over and over again, officially giving Tessa Thompson her first taste of receiving a butt fucking. As with the ass stuffing, it was uncomfortable, although in a weird way, that was comforting to the top.

What was less comforting, was the fact that it wasn't as uncomfortable as before. and sure enough, it only got better, and there for far worse, as time ticked away. Oh God, this was exactly what she'd been afraid of. That she would actually like getting sodomized.

It was a while before she began to actually think that, so at least she was by no means a natural anal slut. But that was only a small comfort, when she was faced with the possibility of becoming a broken anal bitch, especially for some white girls. Well, one of them was Latina, but it was definitely a white girl sodomizing her now. Ironically, the one that she wanted to dominate the most.

And to add insult to injury, Sydney was doing quite a decent job at topping her, those slow but steady thrusts confirming the fact that she had done this before. Then there was the fact that pausing to allow them all to savour the moment, and the taunting words, turned Tessa on a ridiculous amount, considering she was supposed to be a pure top. Oh God, things were really, really not looking good for her right now.

Maude meanwhile, was very much enjoying how things were going right now. Mainly because she was very much focused on a hot black woman spreading her ass cheeks, and giving everyone the best possible look at a dildo pumping in and out of her most private hole. And sure, it was a far cry from having Beyonce in this position. But Tessa was still quite the prize.

One that Maude was very much looking forward to getting a piece of herself. Just like Alexa was. Although, it was hard to tell whether Alexa was looking forward to fucking Tessa's ass, or Sydney's. Fuck, it was so wrong, given that they played sisters on TV, but Maude had to admit, Sydney had a great butt. One that she was very much looking forward to fucking, again.

However, her main focus was very much on Tessa. Ever since Maude had first heard the rumours about what Beyonce and her friends liked to do to girls like her, she found the subject fascinating, and intriguing. Only she and Sydney wanted to turn things around a little, and at the very least be switches. Ideally they would win, and stay pure tops forever. But Maude was a realist, and believed in planning for every outcome.

Hell, she had been prepared for Tessa to turn the tables on them. Although she was very, very glad that it didn't happen. At least, not yet. Especially when, unsurprisingly, Alexa lost her patience. Which obviously didn't go as Alexa was hoping for.

"Sydney, I love you, but enough hogging that ass." Alexa whined, "Give someone else a turn. Like me."

"I'd love too, baby." Sydney promised, before quickly arguing, "But, if anyone has been hogging ass lately, it's definitely you. So, don't you think you should give someone else a turn? Like, Maude."

"I suppose." Alexa grumbled, before grinning, "But I don't remember you complaining about me hogging ass before, as long as it's your ass?"

"That's different." Sydney blushed.

"Oh, I definitely want more time with Sydney's ass too." Maude chimed in, before adding, "But I'm good with getting a turn with Tessa, for now."

"Well then, come get it..." Sydney encouraged, finally pulling her dick out of Tessa's ass.

"Gladly." Maude beamed, happily doing as she was told.

During that little conversation, Sydney unsurprisingly continued sodomizing Tessa, who seemed disappointed to lose that dick. Something which made her new tops chuckle wickedly, but before anyone could say anything, Maude quickly replaced Sydney's strap-on with her own. And, while she wasn't as gentle as her co-star had been with this now well-loosened hole, Maude still made sure to allow herself time to enjoy the view.

Which was again on perfect display, thanks to Tessa continuing to spread her butt cheeks. Oh yes, once again, Maude got to thoroughly enjoy watching inch after inch of a cock sliding up another woman's backside. Only this time it was even better, because it was her cock.

Another thing which made it better, was the fact that she was the first one to make Tessa allow a moan to escape from her lips. Sure, Sydney had got plenty of happy sounds out of the now maybe former top, but Maude was the first one, a real moment of pride for her. Especially as it was the first of many. Yes, Sydney had significantly loosened her up, and was about to re-join the fun.

However, it was a moment that Maude could be very, very proud of. Along with the moment that she pushed every single inch of that second cock of the night into Tessa's bowels. Especially given that, shortly afterwards, it then got even more fun. At least for the Euphoria girls.

Tessa whimpered pathetically, after she let that moan escaped her mouth, especially as she knew it was pretty much a guarantee it would be the first of many. And sure enough, it was, the proud Black Dom no longer able to hide the fact that she was enjoying getting fucked in the ass. She just couldn't help it. These girls really knew their stuff.

Really knew how to fuck a butt. And oh God, that was all Tessa was in that moment. Just another piece of ass to be fucked. Fucked by a superior top. Or in this case, tops. And it was crystal clear that they were just getting started, given that Sydney eventually walked around, and began playfully teasing her with her ass flavoured strap-on.

It seemed that the others were so lost in the ass fucking, they barely noticed this development. Also, to Tessa's surprise, she was actually given the dildo without another word being exchanged with the others, or more importantly on her. Not that she was complaining. No, she loved the taste of ass, and had even sucked one of her own dildos clean, after she'd used it on an anal loving bottom.

Obviously, this would be the first time tasting her own butt, at least to this degree. But in a way, that only made it all the more thrilling. And sure enough, when she was finally allowed to wrap her lips around that man-made meat, her eyelids fluttered closed, and she let out a loud, long moan of happiness. Even if to her shame, the cock in her ass was partly responsible for it.

"Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's it. Good girl." Sydney praised with a wicked chuckle, "Suck my cock, like a good girl. Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, get every drop. Every drop of your butt cream, while you're getting fucked in the ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's so hot! I love spit-roasting women! Oh yeah, take it deep! Deeeeeeepppppppp, down your fucking whore throat!

While you're taking it in the ass, like a little bitch. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, take it! Suck it! Ah fuck, you're such a slut. Our slutty little bottom bitch! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh my god! Fucking take it, bitch!"

Luckily, Tessa was barely aware of these words, as she was too busy savouring the deepest part of her own ass. Hell, she was just as distracted, when it came to cleaning the rest of the butt cream off of the cock. Except for maybe when she reached the end, and couldn't take it anymore. The worst part being, that she actually tried. Oh God, she tried shoving every inch down her throat.

For better or for worse, she didn't have the practice, for that. Not yet, anyway. Although that might change before the end of the night, given that Sydney pushed her head downwards as far as it could go, and then denied her what she couldn't reach. Although at least part of that was Alexa taking Maude's place, meaning that Maude needed her cock cleaned.

Predictably, she cleaned it in Tessa's mouth. Even more predictably, Tessa was then forced to go ass to mouth over, and over, and over again. To be fucked in both ends repeatedly, until the whole experience was unbearable. And not because it was too humiliating, or even painful. No, it was just too good. Beyonce forgive her, but she wanted to cum. Cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass.

And really, the only thing stopping her at this point, was she new there was a price to be paid. Arguably, the ultimate price, at least for a top like her. She was really hoping she wouldn't have to pay it. That one of the other girls would become impatient, and make her cum anyway. However, it seemed she wouldn't be that lucky. In fact, this would only get worse, before it got better.

*

Beyonce had always known that Tessa Thomson wasn't on her level, but damn. She had no idea she was this weak. It was both incredibly disappointing, and admittedly, incredibly hot. And basically the opposite of what she was expecting to see, when she walked into that trailer on the set of Euphoria, given the sounds coming from it, and the text that she got from Zendaya.

Beyonce was definitely expecting something like this, only with Tessa on top. Although she had to admit, seeing her like this was really hot. But not as much as it was disappointing and frustrating. She was supposed to be the one to get that anal cherry, damn it. Just like she wanted each and every cherry from every hot woman in the business.

This was far from the first time Beyonce had missed out on taking one, but it never ceased to be heart-breaking. Then again, maybe the night wouldn't be a total loss? Not if she could get a piece of that ass. Because yeah, they might have been the White Doms she was concerned about, but there was no guarantee they were.

And even if they were, that didn't mean they couldn't come to some arrangement, in which Beyonce could punish Tessa's whore ass tonight. Yes, ideally she would then turn around and top all the rest of them. But it would be more fun if she did it one by one. And it would be a shame to ruin the moment, considering they seem to be on quite a roll, with even the white girls proving to be half decent tops.

Admittedly, they froze initially when Beyonce came to the door, but eventually they got a hold of themselves, first being Alexa, who was brave enough to greet the newcomer, "Well, if it isn't the legendary Beyonce. It's an honour to finally meet you. It really is. We've heard so much about you. So, so, so very much. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, especially from our girl, Zendaya."

"Is that so, huh?" Beyonce raised an eyebrow, before quipping, "Cause, she didn't say much about you."

"Well, there's a reason for that." Sydney squeaked, her past bravery momentarily forgotten, when faced with this infamous Black Dom.

"Obviously." Beyonce said dryly, amused by the effect she had on these women, before questioning, "So, when do I get a turn with that disappointing little bitch?"

"That depends?" Maude questioned boldly, "What are you willing to trade?"

"Trade?" Beyonce raised an eyebrow, almost impressed by this insolence, but also annoyed by it, "Don't you know who I am?"

"I know you're not exactly in the strongest position to negotiate." Alexa quipped, before quickly pointing out, "There's three of us. Four, if you count Zendaya. Or, are you banking on her helping you? Or even, Tessa, stretched out ass hole and all, can turn the tables in one night? Na, girl. You all alone. And about to ruin your best chance to top us."

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers