Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 13

Story Info
Sydney honours her part of the deal.
11.2k words
4.23
5.8k
2
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 05/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Florence Pugh or Zendaya or Sydney Sweeney or Maude Apatow or Alexa Demie or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Beyonce spent the rest of the day thinking exactly how she was going to get back at those Euphoria girls. Arguably, she shouldn't have spent so long, but she was angry, and she didn't want to give them the chance to make the next move against her. No. She was determined. The next move should be hers.

But what should it be? Go straight after Alexa Demie, arguably the biggest threat? Or punish Tessa and/or Zendaya? And really, at this point, could she really afford to underestimate the likes of Maude Apatow or even Sydney Sweeney, when they had proven themselves to be effective tops, at least when within a group? And for once, it felt like the wrong move could have disastrous consequences.

Ultimately, as much as she wanted to try and top them all right from the beginning, she decided it was best if she went for a more subtle approach. So, she called up one of her all time favourite white bitches, and a new addition to her collection, to have them meet her at her hotel room. She then contacted the Euphoria girls, letting them know that she had a deal for them.

Unsurprisingly, they were quick to reply, even if they had to reschedule, because Sydney couldn't make it. Oh, the life of a hot new actress, Beyonce thought. Which only made her even more confident with her choice. And indeed, she was deeply anticipating their next meet up, which both felt like it took too long, and felt like it took no time at all.

When finally the time arrived, and there was a knocking at her door, Beyonce turned to one of her new favourite bitches, and ordered, "Well, answer the door, ho."

Florence Pugh bowed her head in response, and then quickly replied, "Yes, my Black Mistress."

Before Florence could make it to the door, it swung open, revealing Alexa, who grinned happily in greeting, "Hey there, cutie. Mmmmmmm, aren't you a tasty treat?"

Despite her best efforts Florence preened, and then stammered in greeting, "H, hi?"

"Awww, sweetie, there's no need to be shy." Maude chuckled, quickly following Alexa into the room, "We don't bite."

"Speak for yourself." Alexa quipped, before grinning, "Mmmmmmm, and I'm guessing you're the kind of girl that likes that shit. Am I right? Yeahhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, I can tell."

"And she's not guessing." Sydney clarified, as she was the third one to enter the room, "Our girl Zendaya was only too happy to tell us all about you, and the other Marvel sluts. Ooooooooooh, which reminds me, I really got to join the MCU. It totally sounds worth it, just for the private all girl parties, ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmm yeah."

"It really is." Zendaya confirmed, being the last to enter, and quick to lock the door behind them, "Trust me, I know."

"Also, you'd look amazing in those tight fitting costumes." Alexa grinned wickedly.

"Thanks, babe." Sydney beamed.

"No need to be modest, you know it's true." Alexa pointed out.

"Who's being modest?" Sydney raised an eyebrow, "Do you hear me disagreeing?"

"Where's Scarlett?" Maude questioned loudly announced, trying to get them back on track.

There was a brief silence, where the majority of the Euphoria girls finally took note of their surroundings, at which point they were left feeling disappointed, especially Alexa, who even turned to Beyonce and whined, "Really, bitch? You wanna play it like that? Really? Awww, and after we were so nice to you before. Mmmmmmmm, and your girl, Tessa."

"She's doing good, BTW." Sydney grinned, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, we're taking real good care of her. Especially my girl Alexa. Oooooooooh fuck yes, she's the best."

"Yeah, I don't care about Tessa." Beyonce said dismissively, before clarifying, "Not anymore. I gave her a chance, and she blew it. Big time. Turn her into the biggest anal whore in Hollywood for all I care. I'm moving on to bigger and better things. Like you, Sydney, mmmmmmmm, and your giant white titties. And that fat white booty. Which will be both mine."

"I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?" Alexa scoffed.

"I just made that clear, dumb ass." Beyonce quipped, "I really shouldn't have to clarified that."

"I know, right? Mmmmmmmmm, my girlfriend's the hottest bitch around." Alexa said proudly, before her brain caught up with her, "Hey! I'm not a dumb ass. You're the dumb ass."

"I agree." Maude said dryly, "Meeting us without Scarlett? Or at least, more back-up? Not smart, Queen B. Not smart at all."

"Hey, you were the one that re-scheduled." Beyonce pointed out, "I just neglected to mention that there was a re-scheduling conflict on my end."

"Or, you just didn't want to risk one of your favourite bitches?" Sydney offered.

"Yeahhhhhhhh, it's definitely more that." Alexa agreed, "I can see the fear in her eyes."

"Mistress Beyonce fears nothing." Florence protested, sounding appalled.

"Shut up, bitch. The grown-ups are talking." Alexa snapped, before grinning, "Mmmmmmmm, and we'll see about that."

"Yes, you will." Beyonce growled in warning, before smirking, "And just because I appear to be alone, doesn't mean I am."

"It doesn't?" Maude asked cautiously.

"When you girls are older, you'll realize that it's good to have a few tricks up your sleeve, just in case." Beyonce said casually, before adding, "But it doesn't have to be like that. No, no, no, the offer still very much stands. It just needs, some adjustments. Something we can all agree on, so we can all get something we want. Especially me, ha ha ha ha."

"I'm sure you would like that." Alexa grumbled.

As Beyonce simply shrugged and smiled, instead of stating the obvious, Maude cautiously asked, "What do you want?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Beyonce questioned, although she didn't give anyone the chance to answer, "Florence for Sydney. One night only, of course. Wouldn't want to steal your girl, Alexa. At least, not yet."

"Like you could." Alexa scoffed, "And how is that a good deal for us?"

"Yeah." Maude agreed, before counter-offering, "Florence for Zendaya? Now that's a fair trade. Again, for one night only."

"Yeahhhhhhhhh, come on, B." Alexa pushed, "Don't you want revenge on Zendaya for betraying you?"

"Oh, her time will come." Beyonce said dismissively, before quickly pointing out, "But it's more of a punishment to keep her waiting for it. And when it happens, I want to be able to take my time. Just keep it her and me. At least, at first. Although honestly, I'm not sure what I could do to that slut, which would be worse than being forced to sit back, and watch."

"She has a point." Maude agreed.

"Yeah, but how is that our problem?" Alexa grumbled, "It's still not a fair exchange. Not without Scarlett here, to sweeten the deal. Or at least, someone else."

"Oh really?" Sydney quipped, "You'd sell me out, just for another piece of ass?"

"Yeah." Alexa grinned shamelessly, before pointing out, "Relax, babe. Everyone knows that you know who you belong too. Besides, you're the biggest switch ever. If I can't break you, no one can."

"My point, exactly." Beyonce pounced on the advantage, "And what about Sydney? What does she want? Huh? Does she really want to top Florence that badly? Or does she want to experience getting topped by me? Mmmmmmmm, because I'm betting she wants that more. Yeahhhhhhh, Florence is a big whore. She can top her another time. But bottoming to me? That's something your girl has been dreaming of for years."

"Bull-shit." Alexa scoffed.

"Actually..." Sydney began hesitantly, then when her girlfriend gave her a look, she quickly added, "Oh, don't look at me like that. You know I love you. That I can't live without you. And I'm sure as hell not about to be anyone's bitch. Even hers. But... it's mother-fucking Beyonce! She's like a literal goddess. Especially when it comes to topping bitch ass. Mmmmmmmm, and my bitch ass definitely wants a piece of that."

There was a brief pause, then Maude provided a counter offer, "How about Sydney joins us in topping Florence? Then, when we've had our fill, you get to top Sydney, just once, in front of us? Sound fair?"

Another brief pause then Beyonce nodded, "Sounds, acceptable."

"No way!" Alexa snapped.

"Please, Alexa..." Sydney pleaded in a whiny voice. Then, trying not to sound like a petulant child, she added, "Maude is right, you know it. This is the best way. This way, we all get a piece of that ass. That way, no one misses out, and you can watch my back. It's a win-win. And I really, really wanna be Beyonce's bitch, just for a night. So please, please, please, can we do this?"

Yet another brief pause, then Alexa sighed, "Fine."

"Yay!" Sydney exclaimed, before wrapping her arms around Alexa and covering her cheeks in kisses, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"But you know what?" Alexa questioned, before quickly answering while turning to Florence, and growling, "This bottom had the audacity to talk back to me. So, if we're going to do this, I wanna spank her big fat ass. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I wanna spank her in front of her precious Black Mistress. Just like I have done to the asses of Tessa and Zendaya. And I just might do to hers, if she's not careful."

"It's important to have dreams, no matter how delusional." Beyonce said dismissively, "And go ahead, do your worst. Just know, that whatever you do to Florence, Sydney will get back 10 times worse. So, I suggest you really give it to her. Or at least, what you're capable of. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, that way, Sydney can finally get what she needs."

"Oh, soon you'll know exactly what I'm capable of." Alexa snapped.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh, show her, Alexa." Sydney eagerly encouraged, "Destroy that ass, so I can get the same treatment."

This response initially had Alexa glaring at her girlfriend, then Beyonce, before she grabbed a chair, placed it right in front of where Queen B was sitting on the bed, and then ordered her latest conquest, "Florence, get your skanky ass over here, and strip off your clothes. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, strip for me, bitch. Let's see what you got."

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Florence was quick to reply and obey.

"Good bitch!" Alexa said dismissively, "Now bend over. Yeahhhhhhhhh, bend over my fucking knee. Oooooooooooh fuck yeah, time for you to get the spanking you so richly deserve."

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Florence was quick to reply and obey.

It was clear that Alexa was trying to engage her in some kind of intimidation tactics, right down to staring at her instead of enjoying the show that Florence was putting on. However, Beyonce refused to give her the satisfaction. Mostly, because Alexa was no threat to her on her own. None of these women ever were. Together, maybe?

But not if they weren't on the same page, and just with that small interaction, Beyonce had already caused them to argue with each other, suggesting this would be easier than she thought. Not that she was ever really intimidated. Just a little, surprised. Enough that she had been on the back foot there for a while, but now she was back in control, as it should be.

So she allowed herself to admire Florence Pugh slowly but surely taking off her clothes, deliberately playing to her Black Mistress, without any repercussions from the women who were supposed to be her tops for the night, which was another mark against them. Although at least Maude, and even Sydney, didn't waste their time trying to intimidate the infamous Queen B.

No, they were pretty busy admiring their prize. Then again, Alexa did much better with the actual spanking, going so far as to impress the woman she'd been trying to intimidate. Because Beyonce didn't respect such childish tactics, but she did respect someone who could get the most out of a sex act, particularly when it was something like a spanking.

"Mmmmmmmm, such a lovely fat ass. Yeahhhhhhhhh, I love blondes with big butts. Love fucking them! Oooooooooh fuck!" Alexa moaned with delight, once it was placed in front of her. And then after just enjoying that view for a few long minutes, and really groping it for even longer than that, Alexa added with a chuckle, "It's almost a pity that I'm going to destroy it. Almost...

Alexa was deeply annoyed when people didn't take her seriously, and that definitely seemed to be the case with the legendary Beyonce, which was way more insulting than if this was some nobody. However, it was almost potentially very good thing, as it would hopefully lead to Beyonce underestimating her, and her friends. Which was why when it was clear the staring wasn't working, she doubled down on it.

And she liked to believe that's why she chose it in the first place, even though that wasn't true, and made her miss out on seeing Florence take off her clothes. Of course, that was no biggie, considering she was about to get a very, very good look at it.

Starting with her very favourite part of a woman, that being her booty. And fuck, Florence truly did have an incredible booty. The type where words just couldn't do justice to it. Alexa initially tried, but then she just had to allow her words to trail off again, as she allowed herself to become lost in that fat ass. Which admittedly, might've included a little too much butt groping. If there was such a thing.

But she liked to believe she made up for it later, when it came to giving this hot piece of ass everything she had. Hell, maybe even just when she started dishing out the initial blows, given it caused Florence to cry out in mostly joy, like the well-trained bottom she clearly was. Fuck, Alexa could be wrong, but she could have sworn she could see a look of delight on Beyonce's face.

It was just for a second, but in the mood she was in, it was more than enough to fill Alexa with a fresh dose of wonderful confidence. Oh yes, now things were once again going her way, she felt much more like herself, and made sure to maximize the enjoyment of everyone around her too. That meant that after every smack, she pulled her hand away, so everyone could admire how those meaty cheeks jiggled under the force of the contact.

And as time went on, how they changed colour. Something which always happened nice and quickly for white girls. Oh yes, every time she spanked Sydney, Alexa was reminded that white girls were made for this. Then again, so were black women, given their stereotypical fat asses. And Beyonce's ass was legendary big and spank-able.

The fact that no one had spanked Beyonce's big black booty was a crime, as far as Alexa was concerned. One she planned on solving very soon, and she happily showed the legendary singer how good she was going to be added. Oh yes, she gave Florence a long, drawn-out spanking, starting off playful and gentle, but eventually increasing her pace. Increasing it, until she was truly giving it everything she had.

Until there was pretty much no pausing in between strikes, and absolutely no caressing it better. No, she was making those cheeks jiggle like jelly, and turn bright red, while the more famous actress squirmed in her grasp. Although even then, she got the feeling that Florence was enjoying herself.

Florence wasn't the biggest pain slut in Mistress Beyonce's collection, not by a long shot. But she had grown to appreciate a good spanking, and this was definitely a good spanking. She especially liked the beginning, which was nice and playful, all of that butt groping leaving her feeling like a piece of meat. Which she was. Mistress Beyonce had taught her that, and Florence believed it. 100%.

Her purpose in life was to please superior women, and now she was surrounded by them, and it was very clear they were all enjoying watching her fat arse jiggle and become discoloured under the force of the frequent blows it was receiving. Which in turn, warmed her heart. Especially given the reaction of her Black Mistress.

Understandably, given she was going to be outnumbered, Mistress Beyonce had been seemingly apprehensive about following through with this plan, and Florence didn't blame her. Hell, Florence had been really worried that something really bad was about to happen to the greatest Dom in the entire world. Now she wasn't sure why she had been so worried.

These women were no match for her Black Mistress. Nobody was. But hopefully before they got what they had coming to them, Florence would be thoroughly ravaged. Which definitely seemed to be the case, at least when it came to her big booty. Oh yes, Florence enjoyed a gentle spanking most of all, but she had to admit, there was something to be said for a brutal bum beating.

It took a good long while, but eventually that was exactly what she got, and to her credit, Florence initially cried out in mostly delight as she was slowly put in her place. After all, this was what a pathetic fuck hole like her deserve for being a disgrace to their gender. The fact that there was a woman of colour doing this to her also helped, even if it wasn't a Black Goddess, AKA, her favourite Doms.

Especially The Black Mistress. Her beloved Mistress Beyonce, who was clearly very much enjoying watching Florence receiving this proper treatment. That alone made it worth it, even if it maybe became a little too unpleasant towards the end of there. And it lasted a bit longer than she was used too.

Ever since she had been broken, Florence prided herself on being a good girl. A good little sub for her powerful Black Dom, and whoever else Mistress Beyonce wanted to pimp her out too. So it was unusual for her to receive such rough treatment, especially over this period of time. But to her credit, she acted like the well-trained bitch she was, and didn't complain.

Yes, she cried out in pain, but that was only increasing the enjoyment for the others. Although, it was clear that she was relieved when the spanking finally stopped. Especially as Mistress Alexa took a few long moments to admire her handiwork, and then gently started to caress the pain away. And of course, came the next command, which really got Florence excited.

"Not bad. But I can do better." Beyonce said challengingly.

"Maybe..." Alexa said, tempted to take the bait, but forcing herself to question, "But Florence has been a good girl, so do you really think she deserves a second spanking?"

"Well, if you're volunteering, I'm happy to oblige." Beyonce grinned wickedly.

"Cute." Alexa scoffed, before grinning, "But I've got a better idea. Florence, get down on your knees. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, it's time for you to taste some pussy."

"Oh God yes, thank you, Mistress Alexa." Florence replied excitedly, and quickly did as she was told.

Alexa considered doing a slow striptease, like she would normally have done. However, now that Beyonce seemed to have her confidence back, she didn't want to give her the satisfaction. More importantly, she wanted to plant the idea of her being patient. Well, in this case it was true, but whatever. The result was the same.

Namely Alexa standing up briefly to pull down her pants and panties, before sitting back down, grabbing the back of Florence's head, and shoving the pathetic bottom face first into her cunt. Not that there was any complaint from Florence, who proved just how much of a submissive little pussy licker she was, by going straight to work on the tasty treat in front of her.

Starting with a nice long, slow lick up the full length of Alexa's pussy, which lingered on her clit at the end. The following licks mostly ignored her clit, but whenever she did touch it, it was also lingering, most likely because she was anticipating being traded to the others. Which was indeed the plan, Alexa vaguely aware that her co-stars were taking off their clothes all around her.

And as they were in no hurry, it resulted in a bunch of nice long, slow stripteases. God, maybe she'd made a mistake? It could have been really fun to tease Beyonce, and Florence, like that. And her co-workers. Oh well, she still got the chance to slowly remove her top and bra, for what it was worth at that point.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers