Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because not only had she kind of ruined it by moving fast in the beginning, but Beyonce was very much concentrating on what Florence was doing right now, even though she hardly had the best view of it, even when she was sitting. Hell, she was probably imagining that she was the one receiving it, given she had plenty of times before. Not that Alexa could blame her.

After all, Beyonce had a reputation for doing a wonderful job training her sluts. And she had done an excellent job with Florence. Oh fuck yes, that little tongue was doing a truly wonderful job with her cunt. Then there was the fact that it was a hot white girl, AKA, one of Alexa's favourite type of fuck toys. Right up there with beautiful black women.

Which of course, at times like this, made the prospect of sharing very difficult. Oh yes, Alexa wanted to force Florence to make her cum first, then they could move on to pounding that big white booty. Ideally while her friends asked to sample the bitch's mouth, so she could have that fat ass all to herself. But, as much as it pained her to admit, even silently to herself, Alexa knew that she was no match for Beyonce on her own.

No, she would need help of her beautiful co-stars, who she'd grown very fond of, in a very short amount of time. So when it came down to it, she was actually the one to offer sharing. And what helped with that, was that she got to share this bitch with her favourite person in the world.

"Sydney, sweetie, mmmmmmmm, ya ready for a turn with this hot little mouth?" Alexa asked, already knowing the answer.

"Hell yeah, gimme, gimme, gimme!" Sydney replied eagerly.

"Awww, how sweet?" Beyonce mocked, turning her attention to Maude, "She gives her girlfriend special treatment."

"Understandable." Maude shrugged the comment off, before pointing out, "And it's not like we won't all get a turn with your bitch."

"That's right." Sydney beamed, moaning happily as Florence got to work, "Oooooooooh fuck, mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, thank you, Alexa. Ah shit, you're the best."

"And don't you forget it." Alexa smirked, looking directly at Beyonce during that reply.

Sydney knew it was important to keep up the pressure, especially now that they had Beyonce right where they wanted her. Which was exactly what she tried her best to contribute to during latest exchange between them. However, truthfully, her heart wasn't really in it. Not when she had a talented tongue against her cunt.

Hell, it was obvious that Florence wasn't giving it her all. At least not yet. Sydney didn't even want her too, as she knew how important the build-up was. But what she was receiving now was very, very promising. Oh yes, when she did finally receive an orgasm, she was sure it would be powerful. In the meantime, she was more than happy with savouring this wonderful act.

Wanting to get the most out of it, Sydney started playing with her tits. Admittedly, this was nowhere near as fun as when Maude, or better yet Alexa, did this, but at least she knew exactly what she wanted. Just the right amount of pressure to use, and exactly when to twist a nipple. Oh yes, this was a wonderful addition, indeed.

Then to make it even better, without needing to be asked, Florence lifted her hands up, in a silent offer. Hell, it was probably even a request, as everyone seemed obsessed with Sydney's big boobs. Not that she could blame them. And while she really wouldn't be quite as good, what with Florence being distracted and all, it was a request she was only too happy to oblige.

As predicted, it wasn't quite as good physically, but the mental high of having someone else fondling her tits was always such a rush. Maybe especially in this case, when it was someone new, and eager to please. And it was always so freaking hot to have someone eating her out, and fondling her tits at the same time. Hell, it was so blissful, that Sydney closed her eyes there for a few seconds.

She then quickly opened them again, so she could savour the sight of this pretty blonde girl between her legs. The English actress, who was arguably more high-profile than she was, be reduced to a little rug munching bitch. Oh yes, it was quite the unmissable sight.

Perhaps she should have been doing her part to taunt Beyonce, but really, would it have been that effective? Because it had already been agreed once they were done with Florence, Sydney's ass would belong to the infamous Queen B. Then again, maybe that was even more reason to taunt? Because something was really, really looking forward to seeing what Mistress Beyonce could do.

Hell, her slutty little butt hole was already quivering with anticipation, making her feel like she was being attacked in every sensitive part of her body at once. Which was almost good enough to have her cumming already, so she was relieved when Maude pushed her to share.

"Aren't you forgetting something, sis?" Maude grumbled.

"Huh? What." Sydney initially frowned, but pretty quickly got with the program, "Oh, right. I mean, mmmmmmmm, Florence, crawl over to my sister, and give her the same treatment."

"You heard her, bitch!" Maude pushed, not wanting to be left out, "Get over here, and eat me."

"With pleasure, Mistress Maude." Florence grinned, and quickly did as she was told.

Maude knew that was far from an original encouragement, and she had to do much, much better if she was going to impress the likes of the legendary Beyonce, or even her friends. But fuck, Florence Pugh had to be one of the hottest new actresses to superstardom. Far beyond where she was at right now. And might ever be.

Then there was the fact that she was the same voluptuous blonde as Maude's TV sister, and the young Dom was left unfortunately speechless at seeing Marvel's New Black Widow slowly crawl towards her, stick out her tongue, and then slid it over her pussy lips, forcing her to let out a long, loud and happy moan. Which was then of course, followed by equally happy sounds.

Given Florence's level of skill when it came to pussy licking, it was hard to imagine this would be better with the original Black Widow. Although Maude was really looking forward to finding out, given Scarlett Johansson had been a big part of her sexual awakening. And of course, the same thing could be said for Beyonce.

In fact, it was even more the case, given Maude had a big thing about black women. Especially this one in particular. She just seemed so naturally superior. Confident, and dominant. But to see her fall? Now that would truly be legendary. Especially if it happened at the hands of Maude Apatow, who in the eyes of many was nothing but a nepotism baby, who didn't deserve her role in such a high-profile show as Euphoria.

Ironically, all of these mean tweets that Maude tried not to read, but couldn't help herself, actually helped motivate her at a time like this. Oh yes, it allowed her to control herself, meaning that she was almost never the first one to cum. Also, she was helped by the fact that Alexa and Sydney just couldn't seem to stay away from each other for long, as they began kissing without Florence to distract them, and even kept it going when she returned to them.

Or more accurately got back to it, when after ordering Florence to move back to first Alexa, then Sydney. Something which had Maude wanting to protest, as it feels like she just got started. But in reality, she probably got more time, even when her friends were distracted.

Ultimately, it was enough distraction to keep Sydney from ordering Florence to make her cum. To be fair, Sydney did a good job of holding back for a decent amount of time, especially by her standards. Although, when it finally happened, it sounded an awful lot like begging. Something which thankfully Maude and Alexa avoided, at least for the most part.

Although admittedly it was hard to tell, given that Florence proved herself very skilled when it came to making women cum. Which certainly wasn't a surprise, given who had trained her. But still, it was impressive. Hell, Maude had her most powerful orgasm in quite a while as a result. Even if it wasn't quite as satisfying as some of the others she'd had, and at least one she would have very, very soon.

"Make me cum! Ooooooooooh, please make me cum!" Sydney pleaded when it all became too much for her. Then quickly realizing she wasn't setting a good example, she tried to correct her tone, although it didn't go well, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, make me fucking cum, bitch! Make me cum like the rug munching bitch you are! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, fuck me!

Tongue fuck me, and OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM, PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

"Hey, get over here, bitch! Don't you dare forget about me!" Alexa demanded angrily, grabbing hold of Florence's hair, and yanking her over towards her, when she had decided Sydney had had more than enough. Obviously they didn't agree, given her great disappointment, but she didn't try and stop it, and it was impossible to care, when Alexa felt that mouth back on her cunt, even more eager than before, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's it!

Eat me, you fucking dyke bitch! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, just like fucking that! Tongue fuck my fucking cunt, like you did with my girl Sydney. Oh yes! OH FUCK YES, MMMMMMMMMM FUCK! FUCK! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, TAKE MY CUM! TAKE IT! AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"Me too. Don't forget about me." Maude called out, giving Florence a chance to move over on her own accord, and Alexa to be good and share. But unsurprisingly, they seemed just too lost in the moment, or just wanted Maude to pull Florence away from Alexa, which was exactly what happened, Maude then trying to reassert herself by quickly adding, "Wait, wait, wait! Concentrate on my clit first. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, work for it, bitch. Make sure when I cum, it's nice and hard.

Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I loved watching my friends cum in your mouth, and all over your face. But now it's my turn, ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, and I want it to be a good. Extra long. Ah fuck yeah, really show me what you've got. Oh yes, OH YES, FUCK YES, YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Florence adored being passed back and forth like the fuck toy she was between other women. Yes, it was better to get physically get some attention herself, but thanks to her training, she had learned to enjoy worshiping her betters almost more than being butt fucked. Especially as that would come soon enough.

For now, she was more concerned with eating several different flavours of pussy. Oh yes, Florence was ordered back and forth between those tasty treats, allowing her to savour what each made them different and yummy. But this was her favourite part. And not just because it meant that she would be able to cum soon herself. Hell, it kind of felt like she was going to cum just from this part of the experience.

Just from other women cumming in her mouth, and all over her face. Oh yes, this was the kind of thing a broken lezzie bottom like Florence Pugh proudly lived for. And she was just so turned on from all of it. From all the build-up, and where this was leading too. Although maybe most of all, making these beautiful women cum for her, now that she was doing all the work.

Or even most of it, towards the end. No, each of the three women, but especially Alexa and Maude, who clearly had something to prove, grabbed the back of her head, and shoved her face as deep into those hot little cunts as it could go. They then started rubbing themselves against her, suffocating Florence with pussy.

Now that was truly heavenly, even if it meant that Florence couldn't keep up the tongue fucking which she used to push for Sydney, then Alexa, and then finally Maude over the edge of orgasm. Like the well-trained pussy pleaser she was, Florence waited until she had permission, and was quick to pull her tongue out so she could swallow the majority of the precious gift that was given to her when the time was right.

However, she was just as quick to reinsert her tongue and use it to fuck the sweet little hole in front of her, until it gave her what she wanted. Then came the face fucking, and she began to work over another pussy, with the process repeating, until she thoroughly fucked each of those tops. Enough to satisfy them, for now.

When she was working on making Maude cum, Florence was silently hoping that Beyonce would demand a turn. Maybe even ensure that Zendaya got one too, just so the gilts from Euphoria girls could watch a white bitch worshiping black cunt, and making it cum all over her face, and in her mouth. Oh yes, that would've really truly made this moment perfect.

On the other hand, she was aching for some attention herself, so she wasn't exactly complaining when she was pushed away, and after a few long seconds of admiring how Florence Pugh looked covered in girl cum, they arguably moved on to the best part of the night. And certainly the most orgasmic for the submissive little white bitch.

"Not bad, is she?" Alexa quipped.

"Hell no, mmmmmmmm, her tongue is amazing." Sydney said brightly, either missing the idea of teasing their prey, or simply not caring.

"Indeed." Maude agreed, before quickly adding, "But I think it's time we really got this party started. Don't you agree, Alexa?"

"Oh hell yeah! Mmmmmmmm, time to pound some booty." Alexa beamed with wicked delight, before turning to her already broken bitch, "But for that, we're going to need accessories. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, you and your slutty little ass know all about that, don't you Zendaya? Huh? Yeah you do. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, so don't just sit there looking pretty.

Go and get them for us. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh go and get the cocks of your Mistresses. Especially your white Mistresses. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I want Beyonce to get a good look at you getting our cocks, and strapping them to us. That way, she gets a good look at her future.

"In your dreams, sweetie." Beyonce said dismissively, before quickly adding before she could be argued with, "And make sure you get one for me too, Zendaya. Mmmmmmm, don't worry. I bought my own. Oooooooh yes, it's in my bag, over there. Go get it for me, and strap it around my waist. Prove you haven't forgotten who you truly belong to, and maybe I'll go easy on you, when the time inevitably comes. Maybe."

There was a brief pause before Zendaya quickly replied, "Yes, Mistress Alexa. Yes... Mistress Beyonce."

Zendaya was caught in something of a no-win situation here. She had no desire of upsetting Mistress Beyonce more than she already was, but doing what she said would upset her co-stars who were supposed to be her true Mistresses at this point. Ultimately, she chose the easy way out, and upset all of them. Not enough to get her seriously punished, or worse kicked out. But it was enough to earn her a few glares.

Although she also got a few smiles, too. Mostly from Mistress Alexa, who wasn't very good at hiding her reactions. Especially when things didn't go her way. Mistress Beyonce was better about hiding it, although there was one look which made Zendaya's poor little butt hole quiver with fear, and anticipation.

Hopefully these actions would result in a mutually pleasurable punishment, the type of which Florence was about to receive. Something that was easy to imagine, as one by one Zendaya equipped those cocks, and without needing to be asked, lubricated them thoroughly. She had brought along some gel, although the other girls seem to prefer her mouth, particularly Mistress Beyonce, who wordlessly given her a thorough throat fucking, while staring down her rivals.

Which at least meant that Zendaya was getting to participate in the fun, even if it she was aching for something which would make her cum. Unfortunately, she knew she would be waiting for that for a long time, so she tried to make the most of what she got.

"Good girl, now go and prepare Zendaya for us." Sydney ordered, placating Beyonce, "Not that she needs it."

"Yes, Mistress Sydney." Zendaya eagerly replied and obeyed.

Unsurprisingly, Florence was plugged and ready to go. Although Zendaya knew from experience it was good to use that toy to stretch out an ass hole first, which she was only too happy to do. Hell, as much as she loved being a sub, there was still part of her which enjoyed this arguably dominant act. Especially given it was a white girl's back door she was stretching.

Oh yes, she pulled the butt-plug out until the widest part of it was stretching Florence's ass hole, before she pushed it right back inside. Which was a process she repeated a few times, before pulling that plug all the way out, and replacing it with her tongue. Shoving her tongue as deep as it would go into the other girl's butt, and fucking her with it. Something which Zendaya had always loved, and had missed dearly.

This was the first time since she had been 'broken' that Zendaya had been given the chance to fuck an ass, and she liked to think she hadn't lost her touch. There was proof of that, in the form of Florence moaning loudly and happily at this extremely deep rimming. Of course, Mistress Beyonce was an expert at training anal sluts, so this reaction wasn't exactly surprising.

But it was thrilling. Oh yes, Zendaya really loved getting the chance to hammer her tongue deep into this white ass, and allow her saliva to slide deep into it. Hell, there was a big part of her which wanted to beg for the privilege of giving this big white booty the proper worship it deserved. Or better yet, to fuck it herself. Oh yes, she really wanted that. But sadly, she knew it wasn't even worth asking to go first.

"Ooooooooooh, so pretty." Alexa chuckled wickedly, before announcing, "I just love watching girl on girl butt munching. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I do. But I think it's time for the real fun to begin. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, back off, Zendaya. It's time that Florence's slutty little ass hole got some girl cock in it."

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Zendaya replied and obeyed, even if she was clearly disappointed.

"Can I go first?" Sydney asked hopefully, looking over to Beyonce and pointing out, "It might be my last chance."

"Yes, it will." Beyonce chuckled.

"No, it won't." Alexa said forcefully, glaring at her rival.

"You shouldn't be asking, sis." Maude chimed in, telling her TV sister, "Just take that ass, and make it yours."

"Oooooooh, I like the sound of that." Sydney grinned, before smacking Florence's ass, and pushing, "You heard my sister. That means, spread your cheeks, and give me that whore ass of yours. Come on, bitch. Don't act like you haven't done this a thousand times for your precious Black Mistress. Mmmmmmmm, and you're going to do it more than a thousand times for us."

"Yes, Mistress Sydney. Thank you, Mistress Sydney." Florence eagerly replied and obeyed.

Sydney then just savoured that beautiful sight for a few long seconds. The sight of Florence Pugh spreading those meaty cheeks, and offering the other blonde her slutty little ass hole. Which almost had Sydney feeling bad about this. Not for what she intended to do to the other woman's butt. Especially because she knew that woman loved this shit.

All of Beyonce's bitches did. But, she'd gone first last time they were in front of Beyonce, and she should probably give Alexa a chance. But, as she pointed out, this could be her last opportunity. And obviously, Alexa and Maude didn't want to admit it could be theirs. However, it wasn't like they hadn't gone first the last few times that they had shared a bitch. So the feeling quickly passed, in favour of wicked delight, as she anally violated Florence Pugh.