Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Alexa smacked that ass, and ordered, "Well? What are you waiting for? Spread your cheeks, ho! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhh, show us that gaping bitch hole!"

"Mmmmmmmm, yes, Mistress Alexa." Florence replied with a dreamy moan, and did as she was told.

Beyonce beamed with pride at seeing one of her bitches exposing herself like that in the best way possible. Which was of course, to reach back, grab onto her butt cheeks and then slowly pull them apart, while pushing her ass up as high as possible, to make sure that everybody got the best look at her gaping back hole.

Sure, there was some possibility that she had lost a bitch, but Beyonce wasn't really worried. Everyone knew she was the best, and she would always be the best. One little gang bang wasn't going to change that. So she simply enjoyed the view, while the lesser tops took pictures of their handiwork. Which reinvigorated all involved, and pushed Alexa into asking the all important question.

"So, are you our bitch, or Beyonce's?" Alexa questioned.

"Beyonce's." Florence replied, albeit with a noticeable pause.

"Ha, you hear that? She hesitated!" Alexa pointed out excitedly, "Oh yeah, she did. Mmmmmmmm, you better kiss that ass goodbye, Beyonce. Because by the end of the night, I guarantee Florence Pugh and her big booty will belong to us. Just like all your other bitches. Mmmmmmmm, and eventually, even you."

"Bitch please, she's tired, is all." Beyonce said dismissively.

"Maybe..." Maude chimed in, "But before we get to that... Florence? Shouldn't you be cleaning some cock?"

"Or, we can make Sydney do it?" Beyonce interrupted, then questioned, "What? I'm not rewarding Zendaya, when she's been bad. And Florence has tasted her own ass tonight plenty of times. Mmmmmmm, and Sydney is definitely the kind of girl who enjoys sucking cock. Especially when it's butt flavoured. Besides, it will be nice practice, for when she's my bitch."

"I'm very good with that." Sydney beamed, before clarifying, "Erm, the ass to mouth part. Not being her bitch. I swear."

"She didn't sound sure, and she hesitated." Beyonce grinned wickedly.

For a few more long seconds, Maude and Alexa just glared at the world-famous singer, before Maude counter offered, "How about Sydney, and Zendaya do it?"

"Fine." Beyonce shrugged, before turning to Alexa expectantly.

Feeling all eyes turning to her, Alexa grumbled, "Fine."

"Excellent." Beyonce smirked, before pushing, "Well? Get to work, bitches. Mmmmmmm, I want those cocks spotless."

"Yes, Mistress Beyonce." Zendaya quickly replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Sydney grinned.

Honestly, Beyonce didn't really mind that Zendaya was getting to share this reward, as sooner or later, the pathetic little bitch would get the punishment she so richly deserved. Hell, just being forced to share with Florence, and watch the other anal loving bitch get so much attention, which she was no doubt craving. More importantly, the fact that Sydney was willing to subject herself to this was a victory for Beyonce, and a defeat for the Euphoria girls.

Yes, it was a small one, but these things tended to add up. Not that Sydney treated it as such. No, there was a glint in her eyes, as she quickly and eagerly took one of those strap-ons between her pretty little lips, and then shamelessly moaned as she tasted the deepest part of Florence's ass.

The cheeky bitch had the audacity to willingly start with Beyonce's cock, and even kept her eyes locked with her the entire time. Which unfortunately, meant that Beyonce missed out on watching Zendaya going ass to mouth, or more accurately, looking back and forth between these bitches. But that was okay, as she would have plenty of time to watch Zendaya 'suffer' this humiliation, when she put her in her place.

Besides, she could hear it. Oh yes, the sound of both those bottoms moaning happily at the taste of ass was deafening in the now otherwise silent room, meaning it was pretty easy to imagine both of them doing the things which Sydney was now doing, namely thoroughly cleaning the first few inches, and then starting to bob her head up and down.

It could be argued it was unwise to take her eyes off of the women trying to take her down, but Beyonce was as confident as she could be they wouldn't try anything right now. Not when they were tired, and very much hoping for another turn with Florence's big booty. Something which Beyonce very much intended to give them, so she could demand the same thing from Sydney, when the time came.

And the rest of them, for that matter. Oh yes, now she knew that these 'White Mistresses' were not a true threat to her, and never would be, the most famous Black Mistress was looking forward to when she would have each euphoria girl choking on her cock, among so many other wonderfully wicked things she had planned for them.