Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which she could have probably done in one hard thrust, and still got a positive reaction out of this butt slut. Of course, Sydney had no intention of robbing herself of the opportunity to watch Florence Pugh's butt hole slowly stretch open for her strap-on. Initially just the head, but after that slipped inside the ass of the other actor, Sydney fairly quickly pushed more in.

Yes, she paused briefly to savour the moment, but nowhere as much is when she was breaking in a bitch. Like she had done to Tessa Thompson, for example. No, she pushed forwards at a pretty quick pace, all things considered, and as a result, her thighs quickly came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of her dick was buried deep within Florence Pugh's bowels. Something which of course particularly Alexa was happy to comment on.

"Wow, every single inch of that dick, up that fat ass, already. Congratulations, girl." Alexa grinned happily, and then clarified, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, congratulations to both of you. Congratulations to Florence, for being a total anal whore, and just a complete disgrace to women everywhere. And Sydney?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, I'm so proud of you. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I'm so proud of you, for burying every single inch of that big dick inside of that slutty little whore butt. Not that it was hard, but still, congratulations. Oh yes, I'm so proud of you. And I'm going to be even more proud, watching you butt fuck a 'Black Widow.' Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, fuck Florence Pugh in her big fat ass!"

"Congratulations to you too, Beyonce." Maude chimed in boldly, "Mmmmmmmm, you really do a great job training bitches, to the point that their asses are forever loose. But so do we! Yeah, we do. Show her, Sydney. Show her they're just as good at her, by making Florence Pugh moan like the anal bitch she is!

Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, that's it. That's so fucking hot. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, I love watching my 'sister' owning some bitch, and claiming her ass. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, you'll see, Queen B. When were done, this hot piece of ass will belong to us. Oh fuck, and what a piece? Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, what a beautiful piece of ass meat! Ah fuck!"

With the encouragement of her friends ringing in her ears, mostly because they were still talking, Sydney began slowly thrusting her hips back and forth, and thus causing the dildo to start pumping in and out of Florence's slutty little shit hole. Oh yes, that allegedly forbidden hole had been obviously well used and slutty before Sydney even started shoving her strap-on up there, but ever since then, she'd been bombarded with proof.

Namely, just how easily she was able to slide her cock into there, and fuck it. All while Florence moaned, whimpered and cried out in pure pleasure, like the well-trained anal whore she was. Something which was in turn, just led to more encouragement from her soon-to-be new owners.

This was a reminder that all too soon, this would be taken away from Sydney. Something that felt cruel, given again, this could be a one-time thing for her. No, she decided. This was way too good for that. Oh yes, she didn't care how good Beyonce was at topping, she would force herself to stay strong, and not break.

Remember this wonderful moment, in which she got to fuck Florence Pugh in front of all her friends, who were very much cheering her on the entire time. Oh yes, this was the most satisfying thing Sydney had ever known, and she wasn't about to give it up for anything. Especially when there was the chance to butt fuck the Almighty Beyonce, if she was able to stay strong.

"My turn now!" Maude demanded, and then before anyone could complain, she quickly pointed out, "What? Alexa always goes next after Sydney. Let's mix it up a bit, huh? Besides, Alexa will wait forever to take over from Sydney, and I want to fuck that fat ass now. And I bet I'm not the only one. So let's go."

Sydney briefly looked over at Alexa, who just shrugged, leaving the blonde to pout and huff, "Fine!"

Maude didn't feel bad about this, despite what Sydney seemed to be going for. Because the truth was, Sydney was a bit too much like her Euphoria character, and since that she was so incredibly hot, she got away with being a brat, and hogging a piece of ass all to herself. And Maude was sick of it. Especially given the level of prizes which were on offer.

Besides, the last thing which she wanted to do right now, was fade into the background, and become just another audience member in the lives of her TV sister, and her TV sisters girlfriend. Or her TV best friend, for that matter. No, she definitely would be a factor in all this, and maybe even impress the infamous Beyonce. So when the blonde bottom pulled her dick out of the other blonde bottom, she took a chance.

Namely by stepping up to the plate, and ramming the full length of her cock into Florence Pugh's ass in a couple of hard thrusts. Something that she would never have done, if it wasn't for the positive signs that Florence had been making up until that point, and the fact that she was Beyonce's bitch.

Well, she still felt a little hesitant, but given all the positive reactions, even during this brutal treatment, Maude became increasingly confident that she had made the right decision. Hell, her friends looked impressed. Even Alexa. No, especially Alexa, who of course was quick to congratulate her, and provide verbal encouragement, when the quick and brutal butt stuffing was completed.

"You did it, Maude." Sydney beamed with pride, "Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, that's every inch, right up that big fat ass!"

"Yeah it is! Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck it!" Alexa interrupted quickly and eagerly, with the best of intentions, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssss, own that butt hole! Own it! Reminded of what it truly is. Remind Florence of what she truly is. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, my girl Sydney, just exposed Florence Pugh for the anal whore she is. As she should be, given the size of that big booty of hers.

Yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, fuck that ass, Maude. Make sure Beyonce knows that fat ass belongs to us now. Just like hers will soon be. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, fucking fuck that bitch hole! Ah fuck yeah!"

For a few long minutes, Maude just enjoyed the encouragement she was getting, before she made it official. Before she officially began butt fucking Marvel's The New Black Widow, and upcoming star, Florence Pugh. Oh fuck, it was always a thrill to fuck another girl in the ass, but sodomizing a star on the level of Florence Pugh was out of this world.

God, Maude couldn't even imagine how good it would feel to ass fuck likes of Scarlett Johansson, and especially the infamous Beyonce. But she wanted to find out. Especially with the latter. Oh yes, Beyonce was staring at her with a look which would make most women tremble with fear, but it just told Maude that she was on the right track. That she was getting to her true target in all this, and if she played her cards right, she could achieve her dreams.

However, Maude didn't want to get lost in thinking about Beyonce's big fat booty, and ignore the equally big fat butt that was in front of her right now. Especially when Florence was continuing to spread her cheeks, providing the best possible look at that big dick sliding in and out of her most private hole. Oh yes, it was the kind of total submission which girls like Maude Apatow lived for.

Along with the feeling and the sight of a big pair of meaty cheeks, just like these ones, jiggling against her thighs. In fact, just before she lost her turn, Maude pushed the hands away from those cheeks, so she can get a good feel of them. Both against her thighs, and more importantly, in her hands. Oh yes, that was easily Maude's favourite part. Which sadly, didn't last that long.

"My turn." Beyonce demanded, then before anyone could say anything, she offered, "I get a turn with Florence's big fat ass, and you get a turn with Sydney, when I'm making her big fat ass mine."

"In your dreams." Alexa quickly snapped, before huffing, "But fine, whatever. Just be quick about it."

"I'll be as long as I want." Beyonce said dismissively, before pushing, "Maude?"

"Fine." Maude sighed, reluctantly moving out of the way.

"About time." Beyonce huffed, before ordering, "And what do you think you're doing? Spread your cheeks, like I fucking taught you, ho. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, give me that booty. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, give your Black Mistress that big fat white booty, so she can show these wannabes how it's done."

"Yes, my Black Mistress. Sorry, my Black Mistress." Florence apologized, and quickly did as she was told.

Beyonce didn't want to admit it, but Maude and even Sydney had done a good job stretching out that ass, so that Florence's bitch hole was already gaping. In fact, the singer couldn't resist just staring at the beautiful sight for a few long seconds, before pressing her cock against it and pushing forwards.

Something which again, had Florence crying out in pure pleasure, and even more than before, given whatever little pain there had been had more or less taken away, thanks to her ship-pipe being thoroughly stretched out. Which was exactly the kind of thing that Beyonce lived for. Yes, she had a very blessed life, thanks to her voice and her confidence and success had given her, but this was the best part of it.

As such she had no intention of rushing any of it. Although at the same time, she wasn't as slow as she might have been if it had been just the two of them. Or just herself and bottoms who knew their place. Which to be fair, she would have been doing if she had been switching between asses or something. But it also stopped her so-called rivals for having a reason to complain.

Then again, maybe they wouldn't have, because like Beyonce, they were lost in the beautiful sight of that big black dick disappearing into that fat white booty. Just like they were seemingly just as lost when Beyonce's thighs came to rest against Florence's meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of that BBC was buried inside the white bitch's bowels.

It was very tempting to draw attention to that fact, and taunt the uppity bottoms who actually thought they stood a chance against her. But there had already been plenty of taunting, and there would be no doubt more to follow, so Beyonce decided to save her strength for what was important. For fucking inferior women in the ass, AKA, her favourite thing in the world. And perhaps the thing that she was best at.

Yes, even more than singing. Something she set out to prove, by slowly pulling her hips back, and then pushing forwards. She then repeated this process over and over again, establishing a slow steady rhythm to fucking Florence Pugh in her big fat white ass. Which continued to be on perfect display, thanks to her well-trained white bitches spreading her cheeks.

For what felt like an eternity, Beyonce was lost in the beautiful sight of her big black cock pumping in and out of Florence's widely stretched ass hole. She then took over spreading those cheeks herself, when Florence was called upon to do something else. Honestly, Beyonce was surprised that it took so long, but it was really no big loss, as the singer was then free to caress and squeeze those meaty cheeks while continuing to spread them.

Although while that remained her main focus, her eyes couldn't resist heading upwards, to the proof that successful up-and-coming actress Florence Pugh was being turned into a spit roasted little fuck pig, gleefully taking dick in both ends.

"So Florence, just how well-trained are you?" Maude asked casually, breaking the silence which had fallen between them.

"I'm, mmmmmmmm, I'm so well-trained." Florence moaned deliriously, "My Black Mistress is the best. Everyone knows it. Oooooooooh yessssssss, mmmmmmmm, everyone knows that Mistress Beyonce is the best at training girls to be the perfect bitches for her. And that's what I am. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, I'm her perfect little white bitch!"

"How about, an ass to mouth bitch?" Maude pushed.

"Oh God yes!" Florence's eyes lit up, and she let go of her cheeks automatically, and lifted herself onto all fours, so she could see the prize almost within range of her mouth, "I love it! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, I love ass to mouth. Mistress Beyonce says I was a great cock sucker when she claimed me, ohhhhhhhhh, but I'm even better now. Especially when it comes to cleaning butt flavoured dick.

Oh please, Mistress Maude, give it to me. Give me your cock. I want to be a double fucked whore. Oooooooooh yessssssssss, I wanna take it in my ass and my mouth at the same time. Please give it to me. I want to taste my own ass so bad. Please? Oh yes, give it to me! Mmmmmmmmm fuck!"

Florence's begging ended when she abruptly got what she wanted, namely Maude suddenly thrusting herself forwards, and shoving the first few inches into the kneeling sub's mouth. Like the well-trained ATM bitch she was, Florence was quick to close her mouth around the offering, while also closing her eyes and letting out a long loud moan, as she savoured the taste of her own arse.

Something which was by now, a very familiar taste to her. She had even frequently tasted it while being fucked in the arse by another strap-on. Which she hoped to receive for the rest of the night, and was confident that would be the case. Which in turn, just made this moment more satisfying.

However, she had also been trained not to spend too long savouring the flavour of her arse, when she could be sucking cock. Which was very good advice in this case, as it meant being able to get more of that yummy butt juice. So inevitably, Florence started bobbing her head up and down, fucking her own mouth, as her Black Mistress fucked her arse.

Something she was normally rewarded with words for doing, but it was impossible for an anal slut like her to complain when she was taking it where the sun didn't shine. Oh yes, Florence Pugh was getting bummed, and everything was right with the world. And to be fair, her hair was lovingly stroked, she received a few beautiful chuckles, and Beyonce was playing with her bottom, all of which were wonderful additions.

There was more verbal encouragement, as over and over again, the Doms switched places, just as Florence had been expecting them too. Something which very much reminded her of the best Marvel parties, where Mistress Beyonce and her friends would have fun lining them up, and stretching them out.

But right now, Florence was 100% the focus, which made this truly a rare treat. And not one that she wanted to end. God, Florence really wished it could go on forever. And she gave a good try, and thanks to her training with Mistress Beyonce, Florence was able to stay silent for a decent amount of time. However, inevitably the need to cum just became too much for her.

"Harder! Please fuck me harder!" Florence pleaded desperately, when she just couldn't wait anymore, "Oh God, fuck me! Please Mistress Alexa, Mistress Maude, Mistress Sydney, and most importantly, my Black Mistress, Mistress Beyonce, fuck my arse! I want it, mmmmmmm, I need it. Oh please, bum me hard! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, pound fuck that slutty little bitch hole, and make me cum!

Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, make me cum like the anal loving bottom I am! Please? Ram my fucking shitter! Oh yes, ruin my fucking arse! Ah fuck! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK! BUM ME! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, WRECK ME! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Disappointingly, Florence got what she wanted immediately. She thought she would at least be forced to choose between her Black Mistress, and the beautiful women of Euphoria, the latter forcing her to choose them, only for the former to make her pay for it later. Although, it was impossible to complain, when the result was the kind of mind blowing orgasm she'd only ever had through anal sex with a woman.

Oh yes, Florence Pugh was bombarded with overwhelming climax after overwhelming climax, as all of these women fought to be the one to make her cum harder. Making her very much hope they would use her again to fight with each other, just like this.

Alexa knew they should have done more to make sure that Florence was completely broken before letting her cum, and she was mad at Sidney for most likely just getting carried away. But who was she kidding? She could never stay mad at her favourite girl in the whole wide world. Besides, there was a chance this was strategic. Okay, it was slim, but it was a possibility.

Because breaking bitches in one night, was really, really hard. Well, maybe a little double anal could have done the trick? But there was a good chance Florence was receiving that on a regular basis from her Black Mistress. So if they really wanted to add her to their growing collection of anal bitches, the best thing might be to concentrate on dishing out the hardest butt pounding, for the longest possible time.

Something which Sydney did her best to do, but sadly, she was out of her depth. Which might've been confirmed, when Beyonce made sure she went second, seemingly completely destroying what was left of Florence's mind in the process. Oh yes, poor Florence was barely keeping it together when her Black Mistress took over, but when she did, she truly became a mindless anal whore.

Although the advantage of this, was that it was now really easy to make that butt slut cum. Something which Maude and especially Alexa took full advantage of one by one, as they took their turns bombarding that booty with poundings which triggered multiple orgasms for both the top and the bottom in that equation.

Of course, particularly Alexa did her best to hold back, and really milk this for all it was worth, smacking that fat ass in front of her, yanking back on the long blonde hair, and providing the usual kind of verbal encouragement. And of course, Beyonce and Maude were only too happy to do the same thing. Sydney, not so much. No, she was far too preoccupied with her own satisfaction.

But that was okay, because Alexa was more than ready to pick up the slack. Especially as she went last, which only motivated her to hold back for an extra long period of time. Hell, she was admittedly biased, but she was pretty sure she had out lasted even the mighty Beyonce, given the way that the infamous singer was looking at her when all was said and done.

"TAKE IT, HOE! OOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT LIKE A BITCH!" Alexa yelled, "CUM LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE! MMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHH, LIKE THE ANAL LOVING HOE! OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, I LOVE IT! FUCK YEAH, LOVE THAT SHIT! LOVE BANGING SLUTS IN THEIR ASSES!

OOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSS, I FUCKING LOVE BANGING BIG BOOTY HOES IN THEIR BIG BOOTIES! AND THIS IS ONE GREAT ASS! YEAH IT IS, MMMMMMMMM, AND NOW? IT'S MINE! YOU HEAR ME, BITCH? I OWN THIS FUCKING FUCK HOLE YOU CALL AN ASS HOLE. ME, AND MY FRIENDS! YOU'RE OUR WHORE NOW, AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, YOU ARE! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

To their credit, Beyonce, Maude and hell, even Sydney barely paused the anal pounding when they came. Alexa wasn't quite so lucky, given she was so tired from working this bitch over, she was both overwhelmed and exhausted. It was really embarrassing, actually. Although to be fair, she quickly recovered, and despite everything being against her, she was able to make them both cum multiple times.

Florence, because she was a big anal ho, who could actually cum from getting her fat ass fucked. And Alexa, from the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, the smacking of flesh on flesh, and the sheer joy of everything about tonight. Hell, she was even able to pull out and admire her handiwork, instead of just collapsing like a bitch, which also felt impressive in that moment.