Beyond Awakening: A New Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa, we're coming in now, is it okay?" came Tom's voice from the hallway. Lisa smiled and look quizzically at Mallory, who just stared.

"Of course, hon, come on in," Lisa replied, blowing a kiss at Mallory. Tom entered, followed by Matt, and they both saw Lisa standing only in panties before Mallory.

"Tom, you surely remember Mallory. Mallory, this is our friend Matt," Lisa offered, not turning, but still staring into Mallory's eyes. Without a word, Mallory raised a tentative hand in greeting.

"Hi Mallory, nice to see you again," Tom chimed in without missing a beat, vividly recalling the last time the three of them had been in this very bed and how much he enjoyed fucking Lisa's younger colleague. Mallory stared at the two men, noting that Matt was taller and Tom more compact - they both seemed to be in good shape despite a suggestion of middle-age spread. Lisa turned and smiled at the two men.

"Mallory seems to be a bit nervous. How about I start things off and we see how it goes?" Lisa said suggestively, placing her hands on her hips. Tom looked at this wife, her brown eyes shining with lust between her plastic Kate Spade eyewear. While they had had a few adventures, he was still getting used to his wife of 20 years and the mother of his two children being so blatantly sexual. Matt took her in as well, thinking about how much her accountant-type look turned him on and how much he enjoyed fucking his wife's friend, even when he wasn't involved or in the know.

"Well, boys, take off your clothes," Lisa ordered sternly. They complied, quickly dropping their jeans and shirts, leaving Tom in bright red Tommy John briefs and Matt in dark blue Hanes boxers. Lisa dropped to her knees and rubbed a hand on each of their growing bulges. Tom looked into his wife's face, brimming with desire, then focused on her red fingernails running over his buddy's cock. A tinge of burning jealousy was offset by a larger feeling of arousal, both from Lisa touching his cock but also realizing that a part of him liked her being this naughty with other men. Was he a cuckold or were they swingers? Then he realized it didn't matter. It felt good.

Matt was experiencing his own mixed thoughts. While he and his wife Wendy did have one occasion where they played with Tom and Lisa, Matt had fucked Lisa with Tom once and a couple of other times on his own. He was surprised how he found her superficially shy and librarian image so sexy, in such stark contrast with his own more petite, former cheerleader wife. Add to the forbidden idea that Lisa wanted him alone at times, and it drove him crazy. He wanted her.

Mallory watched with rapt attention, impressed with Lisa's confident attitude and realizing she should be more like that -- shy doesn't always cut it. She was learning that men can be more easily influenced by a woman's sexuality than she had realized. Lisa suddenly pulled their underwear off, revealing two flopping cocks. Mallory couldn't help but stare at them. Tom's was close to seven inches with average girth while Matt's was just over six inches but very thick. She smiled, recalling how much she had enjoyed Tom's cock. While she was a few guys removed from being a virgin, she really didn't remember much difference between the cocks of men she dated. Now, she found Tom's to be longer than what she had in the past, and Matt's much thicker.

Lisa wasted no time in placing her red lips over Matt's thick head, moaning, yet still gripping her husband's cock in her other hand.

"I've missed this, Matt," she groaned, and Matt closed his eyes. Tom felt another twinge of jealously that was quickly overwhelmed by the sight of his wife's soft mouth sucking on his friend's cock. Lisa took Matt deep into her hot married mouth and Tom realized she was giving a perfunctory tug on his cock but was really focused on pleasuring Matt. He thought he should be more jealous, or angry even, but was chagrined to find his cock growing harder despite the lack of focused attention. He glanced at Mallory and found her staring at his cock. Mallory sensed her looking at him and returned the look. Tom winked impulsively and Mallory smiled shyly, blushing.

Just then, Lisa pulled her lips off of Matt's stiff cock and moved her mouth over on Tom's. He felt her smooth mouth envelop his hardness and he moaned. He felt himself grow harder, especially when he caught Mallory's glance again and his eyes burned into hers as if he was willing her to remember how much she enjoyed having his cock. Mallory returned the stare, feeling a tingle rise between her legs.

"Mallory," Tom moaned, "don't be so shy. At least get a closer look." With that, Mallory slid over on her stomach with her head just over the edge of the bed, just two feet from the action. Lisa, seemingly forgetting Mallory's presence returned to sucking Matt's cock, this time more fervently. Her hand was stroking Matt while alternatively cupping his balls. She was moaning on his cock and her right hand even more loosely stroked Tom's cock and balls. Smiling, Tom reached out his left hand to Mallory. Staring, she slowly reached out her right hand and took his.

Tom took the opportunity to slide closer to the bed and adjust his standing position such that his left thigh was within six inches. Mallory initially thought Tom was going to put her hand on his cock, but he gently took it and held it in his hand against his thigh. Lisa, with an increasing focus on Matt, took his cock out of her mouth, moaned, and rubbed it on her cheek while her tongue stretched to his balls. Matt put his right hand on her head and gently urged her on.

Tom looked down and Mallory and smiled a warm, gentle smile. Their hands remained unmoving on his thigh. While Mallory was growing aroused by Lisa sucking Matt, Tom's soft approach and look aroused her more. She found herself staring at his cock, Lisa's fingers slipping off nonchalantly. He deserves some attention, she thought. Her hand, seemingly of its own volition, slowly slipped from Tom's easy grasp, across his thigh, to the base of his erection. She encircled it and Tom sighed.

Tom looked over at his wife, her mouth full of Matt's thick cock, eyes closed in rapture, Matt's controlling hand pushing her head down onto his cock. Tom looked back into Mallory's eyes, smiled, then reached down with his right hand to his shaft and slid Lisa's tentative grip off of him. A thrilling shiver went up her thigh into her pussy, as if he was telling her his cock was now hers. Yet he did nothing to entice or encourage more, he was content to have her hand at the base of his cock...for now.

Lisa moved her right hand to Matt's cock, her left now cupping his balls. Her lips sucked him deeply into her mouth and Matt started fucking it harder. Matt looked over at Tom, slightly disappointed he was no longer watching his wife suck him off. Shit, dude, she probably doesn't suck you like she sucks my thick cock, he thought, then felt bad feeling that about his best friend. He put both hands on her head and thrust harder.

Mallory noticed this increased action out of the corner of her eye and suddenly gripped Tom's cock tighter, sliding a nice grip along the length of his shaft to his head. Tom knew this young woman was fairly inexperienced in the ways of cock and that idea perversely turned him on even more. From her grip, she treated it like a fun toy...she would just have to learn how to give and derive pleasure. Tom put his hand over hers and began to slowly stroke his cock with her hand. Mallory looked up and smiled, a wave of pleasure coursing over her. She closed her eyes and focused on feeling his cock.

Tom moaned as he watched this young woman accept his guidance, seeing the pleasure on her face, knowing he was breaking down that shyness and inexperience -- the thought thrilled him. Their mutual stroking continued slowly, in stark contrast to Matt's now fervent fucking of Lisa's mouth. Tom was only aware of them out of the corner of his eye, his attention now fully focused on Mallory's cute parted lips, her pleasantly plump cheeks highlighted by dark eyes. Mallory broke eye contact when her hand felt a tiny drop of wetness and she glanced down at Tom's cock. His head was smeared with pre-cum and another large drop emerged as their hands went slowly back forth.

Mallory thought back to her prior thoughts about influencing men. Emboldened by the concept, she found Tom's gaze and stared intently into his eyes. Her mouth slowly opened, revealing a delicate pink tongue. Tom saw Mallory deliberately slid her tongue out while moving her auburn hair closer to his cock. Without taking her eyes off him, her tongue found its destination and she licked the plump bead of precum off his head and into her eager mouth. Tom threw back and moaned, an electric charge plunging through his cock to his balls.

Mallory took her other hand and removed Tom's hand from hers, telling him she was ready to do it her way now. She cupped his balls delicately in her left hand while her right pulled him into her waiting mouth. She enveloped his head and the first two inches of her shaft delicately, tentatively, but with definitive sexual tension. The girl was making love to his cock with her mouth and Tom loved it. Her light ministrations made him want to slide it forcefully into her young mouth but he found himself more attracted to the dainty teasing.

Meanwhile, Lisa was still being mouth fucked by Matt and loving it. She was particularly turned on by the thickness, enjoying how much it filled her mouth and anticipating how good it would feel deep in her pussy. She slid a hand around and her finger found his asshole. She wasn't sure how this would go but slid it in up to the first joint. Matt gasped and fucked her mouth faster. Guess he liked that, she smiled to herself.

Mallory sucked Tom's long cock deeper into her mouth, enveloping in slick wetness and slowly sliding it out. She quickly figured out he twitched when her tongue flicked out along the head or her hand covered the edge of his head -- his body was showing her the secret to his pleasure. She sucked for a few minutes more before Tom gently withdrew his cock, got on his knees, and kissed her deeply, tasting his pre-cum. Mallory returned the kiss feverishly, loving how his tongue gently probed but claimed it as his own. He took her hands and she rose off the bed. He began to undress her.

Matt watched Tom and Mallory, slightly put out that his friend seemingly lost interest in how much his wife was enjoying his cock. A bit of a competitive edge kicked in, and Matt pulled his cock from Lisa's mouth.

"I have to fuck you," he said, a bit louder than necessary, but Lisa hardly noticed. Tom turned and smiled at him.

"Let's take them, buddy," he said eagerly, and Matt nodded, feeling a bit bad about his prior thoughts. Lisa looked at Mallory's naked body.

"You go, girl, good for you," she said. That's all she got out, as Matt turned her around and laid her over the bed, stripping off her underwear.

"From behind," was all Matt said, and Lisa found herself abruptly laying across the side of the bed, her ass in the air. She didn't see Tom kiss Mallory, or him whispering to her, or her gentle smile and nod. She willingly bent over the bed the same as Lisa, their faces inches from each other.

Both men grasped their cocks in their hands at the same time and slid them along their respective partner's ass crack. Matt, inspired by Lisa's cocksucking, slid into her pussy first with one full thrust and Lisa cried in pleasure. In contrast, Tom gently slid in slowly, enjoying each inch of pleasure as he filled the young woman. Mallory closed her eyes in pleasure, enjoying how Tom filled her.

Each man got into a steady rhythm, Matt being more rapid and forceful, Tom slower and gentler. They each had their hands firmly gripping their partner's hips and both men grinned at each other knowingly. Tom glanced down at Lisa's familiar ass, seeing Matt's thick cock sliding in forcefully. While he certainly enjoyed Lisa's tight pussy and knew it well, he was thrilled to have this young woman's tightness wrapped around his long cock.

Mallory was in heaven, laying down and feeling Tom's cock fill her tight pussy so well and in such a good rhythm. Smiling, she looked into Lisa's eyes and leaned in for a kiss, a kiss made slightly more difficult because Matt was pounding Lisa's pussy so forcefully. Lisa returned her kiss with her tongue, licking Mallory's lips with passion.

"Your husband has such a nice cock," Mallory murmured.

"Glad you like," Lisa responded in a whisper, "you need to feel Matt's thick cock too."

Mallory smiled at this but thought, no, I'm perfectly happy...I don't need more right now. Right then, Matt groaned loudly, announcing,

"Damn, Tom, I'm going to cum in your wife....mmmmmm."

Tom kept his natural pace in Mallory, feeling a tinge of jealously but too enraptured with Mallory's ample curves and tight younger pussy to care.

"That's it, baby, fill me up, lover," Lisa cried out, "I want your hot cum." At that, Matt threw back his head and let out a loud cry.

"Aaaargh, " he let go with one more big thrust and exploded in Lisa's pussy, pumping two strong spurts, then sliding back and thrusting again with another three spurts. Lisa felt him explode violently, his hot cum hitting the back of her cervix and sending spurts of pleasure down her thighs. Matt slowed his pace and collapsed on Lisa's back.

Tom kept his steady pace and Mallory increased her moans. His cock felt so good, she thought, she didn't want it to stop. Then, she felt him slow his pace, and his weight leaning on top, his lips close to her ear.

"I want to make this last, it's too soon, baby," he whispered, and she trembled at his sweetness.

The two couples lay in silence for a few moments before Tom arose, slid his hands around Mallory's ample waist, and moved her up on the bed, moving in behind her and wrapping his arms around her. Seconds later, Matt raised himself, bent over and kissed Lisa at the top of her asscrack, and lightly smacked her.

"Hottie, let's have a cig. I need one after that fuck session," Matt announced, reaching down for his clothes. Lisa rolled over and smiled at him.

"Sure, baby," she said, a bit reluctantly, but rising to reach for her robe in the bathroom, "we can go out back. I know Tom doesn't care for smoke inside." Matt followed Lisa out into the hallway. Tom hugged Mallory tightly, kissing her neck, and up to her ear.

"Mmmmm, baby, that is so nice," she murmured, and Tom's cock twitched in response. Mallory turned towards his lips and kissed him deeply. Tom, turning her over onto her back, kissed her in return, their tongues passionately playing.

"Do you want to fuck me again," Mallory whispered between tongue probes.

"No," he instantly responded, "I want to make love to you." His words thrilled her and she wrapped her arms around her, pulling him on top of her with insistent kisses. Tom groaned, his cock hard, and pressed against her wetness. Mallory slid her hands down to his ass and urged him in. Tom found his cock sliding into her and Mallory spread her legs wider. She gasped as she felt him plunge in.

"God, yes, baby," she moaned, "it feels so good." Their bodies moved rhythmically in sync, slow at first, then with growing passion. Tom kissed her, and their mouths plunged together, tongues urgently playing. Tom slid his hands under her slightly plump ass and drove his cock deeper, his desire rising. Moments later, Mallory's moaning pitched higher and she began to wail.

"God, yessssss, baby, I'm cummming....." she cried, and Tom responded with his own guttural scream.

"Yes, baby, I'm going to cum, I want to fill you up," he said. Mallory's cry hit a fever pitch and Tom exploded, one, then two, then three streams of hot cum pumping into the younger woman's pussy. Their passion subsiding, Tom slid off and hugged her.

"Mmmm, god yes, Mallory, that was so hot," he moaned.

"Unbelievable. And I don't think I need a cigarette," she replied with a grin.

"God, no," he replied, "not a great habit."

"For sure," she responded, "but I'll take more of your lips." They kissed deeply again.

Out on the secluded back patio, Matt was lighting Lisa's cigarette. With two red fingernails gripping the cig, the end glowed brightly and she inhaled deeply.

"Aaaah, something magical about after sex cigarettes," she exclaimed, and Matt nodded, taking his own drag and exhaling into the air.

"Something more magical about you sucking me and that hot pussy of yours," he said. She blushed.

"Glad you like," she replied, taking a slow, teasing drag, "that cock is pretty hot yourself."

"But I don't think we're done yet. I didn't get to take care of you yet," he offered. She raised an eyebrow. Matt motioned her to a patio chair and Lisa sat, with Matt pulling up another chair beside her. Matt spread her legs with his strong hands and slid one up her thigh to her still damp pussy. Lisa, a charge riding up the inside of her thighs, spread her legs and let him touch her pussy.

"Take another drag, baby, I like when you smoke like a naughty little slut," he whispered. Lisa complied, raising the cigarette to her lips and, cheeks hollowing, took another deep drag. She exhaled into his face and he smiled. His finger found her clit and he stroked it slowly. She leaned back and let him insert two fingers deep in her pussy, while his thumb rubbed her clit. She slid more forward in her chair and Matt flicked the last of his cigarette into the yard.

Leaning down, Matt buried his face into Lisa's soaked pussy, his tongue replacing his thumb as it flicked across her clit. Lisa moaned out loud. He glanced up at her response and she took her cigarette and placed it between his lips. Taking a drag, he slid his lips down to her pussy and exhaled, blowing hot smoke on her soaked pussy. Lisa pushed his head down, and Matt furiously licked her. Seconds later, her burning pussy exploded and she thrust her hips repeatedly against his hot mouth.

"Goddamn," she said breathlessly, as Matt lifted his head with a smile.

"Like that?" he asked, and she wordlessly nodded. He leaned in kissed her.

"From now on, I'm going to want more," he offered, "you suck cock better than anyone I've ever known and your pussy is the hottest." Lisa stared at him in surprise.

"Now is that fair to your best friend?" she asked with a smile. Matt smiled in return.

"I just want more. With or without Tom," he replied with a bit of snicker. "And I think you like it just as much as I do."

Lisa hesitated, then kissed him on the lips. He just might be right, she thought, wondering if her adventures were spinning out of control. And maybe she didn't care...but there was time to figure out her next steps.

12