All Comments on 'Beyond Awakening: A Smokey Encount'

by Starstruck2020

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love your smoking stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy! Love the sensual descriptions and the blow by blow exhale and smoke streams during the act and after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story would really only appeal to a smoker. Descriptive and sensually written for certain, but if one doesn't smoke, well, it's like kissing and sucking an ashtray and that's never sexy. Filthy and disgusting habit and a wasted story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Filthy and disgusting habit and a wasted story." Ignore it then, read something else that pleases you more... because Lisa sure ain't done yet!

NotSomeBubbaNotSomeBubbaover 1 year ago

As a former smoker, I can certainly relate; some of my most interesting encounters were with women that smoked as well. Not sure if this was the final installment, but it's a shame Tom was so minimized, and Matt being the main player. Can only wonder if the story continues, Lisa and Tom end up going their separate ways. Maybe a new chapter for Tom and Wendy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarstruck2020@Starstruck2020
Professional, married man, long time interest in erotica. Enjoy the idea of naughty wives, have a bit of a smoking fetish for the ladies, and good sex stories! I welcome your feedback (please be constructive)!