Beyond Awakening: A Smokey Encount

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat my cum filled pussy, baby, it feels so good," she urged. Matt complied and seconds later, Lisa exploded, both her hands, gripping his head and forcing his mouth hard on her pussy. She uttered several guttural moans and peaked, tremors slowly subsiding. Matt slowed his pace and eventually raised his head. She still gripped his head, one hand still holding the nearly finished cigarette. He sat back, plucked the cigarette from her fingers, and took a slow drag. Standing, he wrapped one hand around her neck, leaned in, and kissed her deeply, smoke emerging from the mouths as he exhaled.

Lisa returned the deep kiss with passion, involuntarily inhaling his smoke but enjoying the thrill and pleasure. Their tongues dueled momentarily, and Lisa pulled him closer. When they finally broke the kiss, Matt stubbed out the cigarette and sat back with a sigh of gratification.

"Well, now, we've both made a proper mess," she said with a smile, "shall we take advantage of the shower?"

Matt grinned in return and nodded. The cabinet project could certainly wait.

12