Beyond Evil Ch. 06

Story Info
Life Rules.
1.2k words
5
748
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone involved in sexual activities are over 18.

Dani is the narrator.

Tilly was becoming incredibly irritated, displaced and disgruntled. "Everything I try to create is getting destroyed with ease." "My family's powers are always getting stronger." "How am I going to defeat and kill them?" "Even trying to use mind control didn't work!" "I'm so bitter and Twisted they destroyed my prized creation, Dome." "Maybe taking over my father's beloved sister's body is the answer!" "Yep Dani needs to be sacrificed!" "I must go back in time, I need some dirt, I can use it against them all."

I was taking a well earned vacation alone with my husband John. "Time to unwind and relax, my life has been very stressful lately. We were on a romantic walk through the rainforest, close to our awaiting bungalow. "I was so impressed with my husband's romantic and thoughtful side lately, he is perfect in every way."

All of a sudden we found ourselves being isolated from the crowd. "Well this is weird, and not part of the plan." John's hands and knees started to shake and spasm. I felt a strong gravity force collapsing me to the ground, on my hands and knees, I could see the fear spread across my sweet husband's face. John found himself frozen in time, I was sinking, out of control into the depths of the earth.

I found myself waking up in a strange grungy looking place, naked. Tilly was standing over me, wearing my clothes. "Where am I?"

Welcome to my hell hole Dani. "I need your body, I want to take you on a ride and share and make some memories with you." "Your spirit is just going to float around down here for a while."

Before I could utter anymore words, I felt myself becoming weak. A strong pain from my pussy, worse than childbirth, as Tilly took over my body, leaving my spirit circling around a statue of Tilly's naked body.

Tilly made her way to the surface, looking identically like me, snapping John out of his frozen in time state.

John questioned the person standing beside him, thinking it was me."What just happened? "Why do I feel so stiff and sore?"

What are you talking about? Too much sun for you!" "Let's get you inside our bungalow." "Hurry up, I'm starving!" Tilly was desperate to have her way with her uncle, she had always wanted to fuck him. Here was her perfect opportunity.

I'm horny, John. "Lets get that cock of yours nice and hard." As they walked into my bungalow. "Fix me some lunch, then come and join me in the shower." Tilly was getting a bit side tracked from her mission. John had lunch made in record time, he had his clothes off even faster. Tilly's spirit was in heaven, as John unknowingly was fucking his niece in the shower.

Once Tilly's sexual and hungry appetite was replenished, it was time to take my husband with her back in time.

Tilly forcibly grabbed John's wrist, dragged him outside and they flew into orbit. It was only then John realised he wasn't with me. "What the fuck is going on? Who the fuck are you?" "What have you done with my wife?" John was really freaking out.

Oh hi uncle John, it's me Tilly. "I needed Dani's body, to help me out with something." "Don't you dare blow my cover." "Did you not recognise you were just fucking your niece moments ago." John's whole body just went numb. John and I were completely oblivious to the going on's of the last couple of years.

"Tilly, I don't understand." We believed you were living overseas." "What is the meaning of this?" "How are you doing this?"

"Just relax, Dani will be fine." "We are about to embark on some time travelling, back in time." "Dani will share the same memories we are about to discover. "Tilly opened up some portholes, John had no choice in the matter.

As Tilly and John were, time travelling they both discovered a lot they didn't know. The only thing that was useful to Tilly l was a huge surprise. Jane had been having an affair with Tanya's brother Linal. Jen and Tina are Linal's children. "Shock, horror."

"This will do just fine." Tilly explained to John. "Time to pay my family a visit." Tilly and John arrived back at the bungalow, 20 minutes after their lunch and fuck session. Tilly decided to go along with our, not so romantic Bungalow vacation for a week as planned. "That would be far too suspicious." "Remember John, keep your trap shut or you will end up in the hell hole with your wife."

My husband took it in his stride, being his cool, calm and collected self.

John's realistic vaccination nightmare had come to an end. Jake and Tanya were waiting at the airport for us. "Where is Beth?" "We need to have a chat with the three of you, without the rest of the family. John plays along with Tilly's plan, waiting for her to crack.

"That sounds very serious." Tanya questioned. "So how did your dirty week alone go?"

"It was just perfect." Tilly lies between her teeth. John just nodded, most unlike him.

They arrived back at the beach house. "Beth, can you come into the lounge room please." Jake asked. Dani and John would like to have a chat with the three of us.

"Is everything ok? Jane storms in, to ask her husband.

"I'm sure it will be." "Go and join the others down on the beach please." "Let them know the welcoming home lunch for John and Dani will be ready in 20 minutes."

Tilly waited for 10 minutes in silence, after Jane had left the house. "Well it has come to our attention that Jane has been seen having an affair with Linal." Tanya's jaw hit the floor and Jake's face turned red with anger.

Beth went off her head. "Where did you hear that nonsense?" "My mother is the most loyal person I Know."

Tilly, butted in. "There's more." Tina and Jen are Linal's daughters." At that moment Tilly's plan unravelled, Tilly's voice had returned to normal.

Tilly said. "I'm not Dani." I used her body and went time travelling with John.

Beth's face turned as red as her father's, with anger. "You coward bitch."

John was relieved the truth was out. "That was the worst vacation of my life." Dani is trapped in Tilly's hell hole." Tilly was ready to struggle him.

Tilly had no control. Beth yelled over the balcony. "Kristy, get your ass up here." "Tilly is here." Kristy feared for the worst and jumped over the balcony in no time flat, back from the nude beach.

Beth and Kristy worked together, opening portholes to find me. Tanya eye Zapped Tilly, in hope to find her sister in law.

My spirit took over as Tilly retained her own body.. Tilly's nude statue was gone and I finally got my body back. I was yelling at the top of my lungs for help, trapped in the depths of Tilly's hell hole. Kristy at her speed of lightning best, dived through the porthole I was trapped in and brought me back into the loving arms of my husband.

Tilly's fighting was futile as Beth destroyed her and threw Tilly back into her hell porthole. "Never come back you bitch."

We had our lunch as planned. Jake later pulled John and I aside. "Is it really true Jane has been cheating on us." "Linal of all people, does he know Tina and Jen are his daughters?"

"I'm afraid so." John talked for me.

Jane was none the wiser that her affair and secret was out of the bag.