Beyond Sight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, I'm not in the mood to want to talk to you right now, and I meant what I said yesterday. We are done Jessica," Olivia fired off before the redhead could even say a word. Not one to take this lying down, Jessica stormed up to her and got in front of her. Olivia looked like she was about to explode when Jessica said two words that deflated Olivia somewhat.

"I'm sorry."

Taken aback for a moment, Olivia was truly surprised as she'd never heard Jessica apologize to anyone. Not for anything or anyone she had hurt before, and Jessica was a purely unapologetic woman. This was something unheard of and Olivia took it in with a grain of salt before replying.

"For?"

"For being an absolute and utter bitch yesterday! It was uncalled for and I'm sorry for saying what I said," Jessica stated as she looked Olivia in the eyes. Although the words seemed to be forced, the mixed woman could sense that they were genuine. She nodded and clasped her friend's shoulder.

"Apology accepted, but it's not just me you should apologize to. You need to apologize to Tomas as well. It's him you insulted. Him and the memories of his dead parents, who he loved and loved him dearly," Olivia said with a soft edge.

Jessica looked as though she was about to protest, but then, when reminded of the shit that Tomas went through, her cheeks heated. She nodded in shame at what she had done, now fully understanding just how far she'd pushed and realized that it went too far. She then looked at Olivia and noted her stance when she looked at her and her expression. Curiously, she then asked the first thing that crossed her mind.

"Why are you defending Tom so much?" she wondered as she emptied her cart.

"Well, for starters, he's one of my oldest and best friends. We grew up together, though, over the years, we did kind of drift apart," Olivia said to her friend as she helped her with the stuffed garbage bags. She then blushed fiercely at the next admission. "Though since last night, we have.... repaired... our... relationship."

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what Olivia was referring to and, inwardly, Jessica was appalled. The blushing and stammering was a dead giveaway to what exactly she and Tomas got up to last night. Although she didn't display it, Jessica was disgusted, resentful and jealous, because ever since she had met Olivia, she had wanted her in the way of a lover and girlfriend. And now Tomas Brykonov had taken Olivia away from her!

Despite her inner anger, a small part of Jessica was mildly curious about how things played out between Olivia and Tomas. In all the years she'd known Olivia, she'd never quite seen her glow like that after being with anyone. Now that their carts were empty, the two women went to have lunch since they completed their morning duties. Jumping into their carts, they drove back to the ranger station and parked it before going inside to clean up.

"Honestly, you'd be surprised at Tomas' viewpoints on a lot of things," Olivia stated as she washed her hands.

"Really? What are they exactly?" Jessica asked out loud.

"Do you really want to know or are you going to try twisting this, too?"

"No, I really want to know," Jessica said, fixing Olivia with a muley look.

Skeptical but willing to indulge her redheaded friend, Olivia launched into a full explanation about where Tomas stood. Jessica's eyes goggled as she listened, surprised by Tomas' views about many things. She wasn't pleased about how he viewed some feminists, her in particular. But she supposed with what she was reading about in the news and on social media, she couldn't fault the man.

As both women dug into their sandwiches, the conversation flowed into the demographics of feminism. Where it was strong, where it was weak, and what needed to change if it was to move forward. Hearing all of this from an outside perspective was a wake-up call for Jessica. It forced her to re-evaluate where she stood on the spectrum and how she stood as a woman.

She then realized that there had been many instances where she had gone too far. Jessica was regretting pushing some women and several potential male allies away as she thought about it. Just then, Olivia's cell phone rang, a lively chiming melody that caught both their attention. Olivia picked it up and answered it on the second ring.

"Tom! How are you? What's wrong?" Olivia asked, concern in her voice. "What?"

Although she couldn't hear what Tomas was saying, she could tell that it wasn't good. In fact, upon hearing whatever news Tomas had delivered, Olivia's eyes welled up with tears. She stifled a cry as she continued to listen. Whatever it was, this was something that was affecting them both profoundly.

"Stay there Tomas. I'm coming over," she said to him over the phone, her voice tinged with grief. She hung up the phone and took a few breaths, using a nearby napkin to dab her eyes.

"What happened?" Jessica inquired, worried about her friend.

"Tom's grandfather is dead. He went to visit him and found him there in his living room, cold as ice. I have to go to him. He's got no one left now," Olivia said as she rose. Jessica then felt a stab of sorrow and harsh guilt overwhelm her. Now this man she had so callously insulted was alone in the world, a fate she wouldn't wish on her worst enemy. She watched Olivia go to find Gordon, the head ranger, and their direct boss.

As she had pulled open the door to find him, he stood there, about to knock on the door. The man was easily a good six feet in height, with a fatherly aura surrounding him. He had a bit of a paunch on him, but it didn't make him look fat. He looked confused for a moment as Olivia opened the door.

"Gordon! Just who I needed to see! I need to take the rest of the day off and leave. It's my friend, Tom. He just lost his grandfather, and he has no one, so I need to see him..." Olivia began, prepared to deliver a long-winded spiel to her boss. Gordon stopped her by raising his hand and he then spoke.

"I understand that death is a hard thing to deal with and because of this, I have no problems with letting you go. Go on and be with your friend," he said in a light bass tone.

"Thank you!" Olivia enthused, and she near tackled him in a hug.

"Was there something you wanted to ask us?" she wondered, as she had noted that he was there, looking like he wanted to talk to them.

"For you, it can wait. Go on now."

Thanking him again, Olivia collected her gear from her locker and bolted from the room. As she disappeared, Gordon then turned to Jessica and looked at her.

"What's up, boss?" she wondered after she had swallowed her bite of food.

"Well, as it turns out, the park needs full-time positions during the summer months, and I was going to offer them to both you and Olivia," he stated. "You two are my best part-timers, and with Jake and Cynthia leaving, I have two spots open for you two. If you want them, that is."

"Are you kidding? I would love that!" Jessica yelped joyfully.

"Might want to tell Olivia about this later, after she's comforted her friend," Gordon said insightfully.

"That's actually a good call. I will let her know once she's ready."

*********************************

Olivia hopped into her Jeep while still in her ranger uniform, pulled out of the parking lot, and made her way to the highway. She had to be careful as the police had been vigilant lately, with the end of school being so close, so a lot of kids were off joyriding. Some of them had nearly caused accidents with their antics and were being ticketed harshly, some even losing points off their licenses.

Once Olivia had made it to the highway, she gunned it, hitting the speed limit and going a little beyond it. Though there were highway patrols from time to time, they were a bit more liberal in letting people speed some more. The highways weren't directly near any residential areas, but Olivia was still careful. She cranked the speed of her jeep as fast as she dared, the engine roaring as it fed the vehicle the speed necessary to move quickly.

It didn't take long for her to reach the exit she needed to head to Tomas' grandfather's home. She remembered being there once or twice when she was much younger, when she and a group of their mutual friends had gone over to play with Tomas. She pulled off the ramp and held her speed in check as she remembered the way to get there.

After pulling off the main road, she took a few more turns as she meandered along before finding the place. She didn't have to guess exactly where the house was as there was an ambulance and a coroner's van right in front. Pulling into a vacant spot on the street, Olivia put the jeep in park, killed the engine, and jumped out of the vehicle. She remembered to grab her backpack before locking it up.

Spotting Tomas right away, she raced towards him. He was standing by the steps of the front door, watching somberly as the coroners pulled out a gurney loaded with a black body bag. Tears marred his handsome face as Tomas was still crying, the look on his face was one of disbelief. Olivia got close to him, and he started for a moment, unaware she was there. Once recognition flooded his features, he scooped her up in a hug, which Olivia returned with equal fervor.

"Shhhh-shhh-shhh. It's OK Tomas, I'm here now," she soothed the grieving man.

She saw that the coroners and paramedics were staring at them for a moment before they returned to their duties. They had already concluded their business with Tomas mere minutes before Olivia had arrived. All they needed to do now was to leave and file their paperwork. After the body of Dimitry Brykonov was loaded, the doors of their vehicles slammed shut and they all pulled away somberly.

Olivia just held Tomas right there on the porch, letting him grieve. She did the only thing she could at that moment, and that was just to hold her lover and comfort him as best as she could. Olivia could then sense that there was a bit of a chill in the air as the wind had started to blow. Both she and Tomas shivered at the last few gusts, as this day was markedly cooler than yesterday.

"Tom, let's go inside and find a place that's warmer than out here," Olivia stated.

Nodding mutely, the black-haired man relaxed his grip on her, and they both went inside, closing the door behind themselves. Once inside, Tomas led Olivia to the living room and went to sit down on the couch that was in there. He sat down hard, the sound of it reverberating through the room. Olivia sat next to him, placing her pack on the ground, drawing him into her as he grieved.

She then noted that the room seemed more open, almost like something was missing. Then she remembered that there was a chair that was sitting out on the lawn. That was likely the chair that Dimitry Brykonov had died in, and she understood why it had been moved. She then had Tomas lie down on the couch and she lay right there next to him, letting him cuddle into her as he continued to cry.

"Let it all out, Tomas. Don't hold it in where it will cause you grief and hate. Let it all out, don't hold back," Olivia instructed softly. At first, it seemed like he would refuse, but at that moment, the dam burst, and he howled in agony and anguish. It almost sounded as though he was the one who was dying and every emotion he was bottling up came out in a torrent.

"They're all gone.... they're... they... I... can't... gone..." he blubbered into her chest as he unleashed everything he held back.

"I know, I know. They're gone, but you're not alone, Tom. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere," she stated.

Tomas continued to sniffle and choke, murmuring incoherently. It took a little while, but he finally calmed down. His breathing eased as he further nestled into Olivia, glad and thankful for her presence. He honestly felt as though there was nowhere else that he'd rather be at that moment. Tomas was infinitely thankful for her being there during this troubling time.

"Feel any better?" she asked after an indeterminable amount of time.

"A little, yeah," he nodded, causing her breasts to jiggle slightly.

The motion hadn't gone unnoticed by Olivia, who was still feeling a bit of happiness from the night before. She smiled as she remembered how it had gone and wondered if Tomas was feeling the same. He likely was before he'd come here and discovered the corpse of his grandfather. Banishing the morbid thought, Olivia stroked Tomas' head, which he moaned in appreciation for.

She continued to stroke Tomas' hair as she remembered the times she'd come by this house to visit him. Her family home wasn't far from here. In fact, it was maybe fifteen minutes' walk away. Whenever he'd stop by to visit his grandparents, she'd get a call from him, telling her he'd be in the neighborhood. Then she'd come on over to play and she'd almost always been warmly welcomed.

Olivia remembered Grandpa Brykonov as a wise and kindly man, with a few eccentricities and oddball ways of doing things. His wife, Sonja, had been the warm and motherly sort of grandmother she'd never had. She always was friendly and endearing to Olivia and now that she thought about it, maybe there was more to it. Maybe she knew about Tomas' feelings for Olivia and had, in some way, given her seal of approval for her.

Tomas' head then turned towards her, which popped Olivia out of her introspections. He stared at her with both anguish and love in his eyes, and she stared back at him. Her breathing sped up as he snaked his way to her head. Once he got there, he continued to stare, his blue eyes boring into her grey ones. Olivia didn't look away because she was looking into her man and knew what he wanted at the moment in time.

Almost like they were sharing the same mind, they both kissed each other, their mouths open in an invitation to each other. As their lips locked together, their tongues began their carnal and intricate dance with each other. Arms wrapping around each other, they pulled each other close, letting the press of their bodies do all the talking for them.

Olivia then sat up, pushing on Tomas, forcing him back to a sitting position, but the kiss wasn't broken as she moved with him. Her hands then went feeling along his muscular torso, feeling every inch of him. Her hands continued questing, moving downwards and finding the hem of Tomas' shirt.

Olivia then grasped it and pulled up over his head, breaking their intimate kiss. Tomas raised his arms and let the shirt come off and once he had cast it aside, his hands went for Olivia's shirt. Once he had unbuttoned it and it had come off, Olivia went for her sports bra and peeled that off her. Her tits sprang free of their confines, and she sighed at the freedom of movement she now had.

Tomas, however, wasted no time and descended on her fleshy globes like a bee to flowers. He encapsulated one nipple with his mouth, sucking, nibbling, and biting slightly, before moving onto the other. He went back and forth like this as Olivia enjoyed the attention he was paying to her tits. Her head was thrown back as sheer pleasure coursed through her. She also felt herself getting warm and slightly wet, so she tapped Tom lightly on the head.

"Tom?" she asked breathlessly, as small electrical charges zinged their way through her nipples. "Bed?"

It took Tomas a moment to stop and a moment longer to register what she was asking for. In response, he smiled almost devilishly as he scooped her and her backpack up and tossed her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Olivia felt rising indignation flooding through her before she let it go. She had never really been manhandled like this before and although she felt she should protest against it, that she was wetting her panties stopped her.

'You see what I mean?!? He is manhandling us and taking us to his room to have his way with us. Our feelings and considerations be damned! This isn't love, it is simple lust! He will use us to make himself feel better, then just throw us away when he's done with us, like some broken toy!' the logical side of her mind raged.

'That is where you are wrong. Tom has gone through much in his lifetime, far more than any man should at his age. Losing both of his parents to accidents, then losing his grandfather just now?' her emotional side rebuked. 'He needs us, now more than ever, and giving him physical comfort during this time of great sorrow is the least we can do for him. It will help him get through this troubling time with his mind intact.'

'Besides,' her emotional side continued, 'what we have with Tom is the culmination of years of yearning and desire that he has kept to himself. He wouldn't just cast us aside like you think. He truly cares about us and what we want and need as well. It may have started out as puppy love, but we can feel from him it is something... more. Something greater than mere lust. I can feel it and so can you.'

The finality of that last statement was enough to send Olivia's logical side off sulking in silence. Tomas heard every inflection of the conversation in Olivia's head and was glad to hear that. In that way, she not only came to his defense, but had admitted to wanting him as much as he wanted her. A happy growl rumbled in his chest as Tomas took her upstairs. Once reaching the landing, he steered to one of the smaller rooms just next to the master bedroom. Tomas opened the door handle, and they walked inside.

The room in question was decorated like that of a teenage boy would, with many gamer posters and a few choice bikini girl posters that nearly made up its own wallpaper. There were several shelves which were lined with all sorts of geek culture nick-knacks, books, novels and even a few comics. There was also an older TV and what appeared to be a second-generation Xbox on a short dresser. The afternoon light had deepened to that of evening, the last rays of twilight shining through the window.

She could tell that this was Tomas' old room and that he hadn't changed it since he left for university. There were a couple of questions about the room she'd wanted to ask him, but they could wait. Olivia let herself be thrown onto the queen-sized bed that dominated a good deal of the floor space as Tom came up to her, dropping her bag at his feet.

He straddled her on his hands and knees and kissed her again. With his hips between her legs, Olivia arched her back, pressing her pelvis against his. She could feel the rock hardness of Tomas' cock through his shorts as he pressed back, clearly as eager as she was. She could feel his growling rumble that resonated deep within his chest. It was feral and bestial in nature, but Olivia didn't feel threatened by it.

Tomas then chose that moment to break their ongoing kiss and instead, he kissed his way down her neck. He continued leaving a trail of kisses as his hands caressed her breasts and body on the way down. Once he reached her shorts, his hands went to work and quickly peeled off both her shorts and moist panties. With her bared to him once again, she looked upon him with anticipation of what he would do next.

Tomas looked down at her dripping quim for a moment and unconsciously licked his lips before he dove into her nethers. His lips attached themselves to her lips and Olivia squeaked at the act, shivering delightedly. He sucked on her outer lips as though he was trying to take the whole thing into his mouth. Then his tongue hit her, and Olivia's arousal ramped up a few notches.

His mouth withdrew, and Olivia shivered at the loss of contact, but was rewarded by the feel of his slick organ, basting her outer lips with its heat. He kept on with this for a bit before he migrated to her inner lips. Once he got there, Olivia leaked copious amounts of fluid, her arousal directing what her body did. Her breath came in short, staccato gasps, her body doing what it could to keep the supply of oxygen to her brain going. After what seemed like an eternity of Tomas playing with her inner lips, his tongue went straight for her dripping hole.