Beyond Sight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy God!" she gasped out loud as a spike of warm ecstasy shot through her. The sensation of long, slow and deliberate licks was enough to set her on the edge. Tomas continued his ministrations, enjoying making his woman squirm in delight as he gripped her legs just beneath the curve of her ass. Occasionally, he would use his tongue in a spear like motion, driving it right into her hole, sending more spikes of pleasure coursing through Olivia.

She whimpered in desire and need as his oral skills had set her right on the edge of orgasm. She was teetering right on the brink of going over. Olivia chanced a look down at Tomas and saw he was smiling as he continued his assault on her needy pussy. She also noted that Tomas' attention to her had caused her clit to peek out from under its protective cover. Eyes locking onto hers, Tomas gazed at Olivia as he ravished her with his mouth, keeping right on the precipice.

His eyes moved then, spotting what exactly it was that she was looking at. In a few heartbeats, Tomas' mouth moved to where it was now hovering over her clit. He took a few experimental licks of her tiny nub, sending shock pulses through her, as though she'd just been juiced by a taser. Seeing the effect and how close Olivia was, Tomas then clamped down on her clit and sucked hard.

The orgasm then rocketed through Olivia as she finally fell over the edge, dropping into absolute bliss. Once it hit her with its full force, the feeling slammed into her, forcing her to scream, almost like she was being murdered. Arching her back like a gymnast would, Olivia rode the tidal wave of pleasure that coursed through her. Her legs clamped together and would have locked Tomas' head into a perpetual vise-like grip. Had his hands not already been on her legs, he would not have been able to keep his head from being squished.

Her scream eventually died down and Olivia's chest heaved, her breasts shifting several ways with the rapid rise and fall of her chest. Slowly, the pressure from her legs let up enough so that Tomas could wiggle his way out. Once he did that, he stood up over the side of his bed and shucked his pants and briefs. His hard cock sprang out of the elastic material, swinging for a few seconds before righting itself.

Tomas looked down at Olivia then, unconsciously licking his lips before he crawled back onto the bed. As he straddled her once more, Olivia's hand shot out to grasp his erect dick. Once she had it in her hand, she stroked it a few times before tightening her grip and pulling on it, drawing him closer. Placing the head of his cock near her slippery cleft, she rubbed it up and down her lips, coating his dick in her juices.

"Take me now and don't you dare be gentle with me!" Olivia demanded of him. Grinning ferally, Tom wasted no time and shoved his cock into her in a single stroke. Crying out at the intrusion, Olivia fixed Tomas with a glare that said, 'Don't you dare stop!'. Not one to disappoint, Tomas began slowly but slammed hard into her, his cock gliding in and out of the sheath that was Olivia's pussy.

He kept a slow pace, waiting until Olivia was sufficiently lubricated before stepping it up. Closing his body up to hers, Tomas' strokes became more insistent and primal. He kissed her again as he slid in and out of her, his cock bathed in her juices. Breaking the kiss and propping himself up, Tomas increased the speed at which he was reaming his lover.

Tomas kept going faster and faster until he felt like a human jackhammer, tapping Olivia's pussy with such force he almost worried about breaking her. He saw he needn't have worried, as Olivia was taking it all and loving every moment. Her eyes were wide open, her hips undulated with his movements. The way her body was flushed is what told him to keep it up.

He continued to ram her as hard as he could and the way her breath was catching; he was sure that Olivia wasn't far from another orgasm. Her eyes suddenly snapped closed, and she whimpered, a sound that was somewhere between delight and anguish. It almost sounded like she was trying to deny the orgasm that was coming, but she had no choice. Her body's needs overwhelmed her mind's needs, and she shook like a leaf in the wind.

Olivia came hard, her shout one of both ecstatic release and desperate denial. As her cunt muscles gripped his dick, Tomas could feel a rush of hot and wet fluid that gushed around his intrusive member. It felt odd to be sure, but Tomas felt like a king at that moment as he realized that he'd made her squirt! He'd heard of women being able to do that when they were turned on immensely, but had never experienced it. Now that he had, he wanted more!

"I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry! I didn't mean to..." Olivia started before Tomas' fingertips pressed over her mouth. She looked up at him, still apologetic about what she had done. Tomas scooped up a small sampling of her girl cum and, with it dripping off his fingers, he licked them clean with a smile on his face. Shocked that he'd done that, Olivia's jaw fell open in astonishment!

No man she'd been with had liked it when she squirted, and she did her best to prevent it from happening. Though often, Olivia couldn't prevent her hypersensitive body from ejaculating like it just had. Her latest boyfriend, Simon, barely tolerated it when she did cum like that. Now Tomas was not only liking it, the look on his face said he enjoyed it.

"Never apologize for cumming like that, Livi," he breathed. "In fact, I think it's one of the hottest things you've done. Do you think you could do that again?"

"Keep fucking me like that and you can guarantee that it will," she said waveringly, caught between full confidence and total caution.

In response, Tomas buried his cock all the way up to the hilt in her and kissed her soundly. Her arms wrapped around Tomas and held him close to her. Olivia knew for an absolute certainty that Tomas was someone she wanted for a very long time. Though her logical side was still leery, it was slowly being won over by Tomas' candor.

Coming up for air, Tomas hugged her back and shimmied his hips a little, letting her know he was still up for more play. He flexed his dick, and it jumped slightly while buried in her soggy pussy. Olivia clenched her cunt muscles, clamping down on Tomas' dick and letting him know she wanted more. No, not wanted more, needed more.

"Brace yourself Livi. The beast is here to play," he whispered into her ear. Olivia's eyes widened, and she gulped audibly. Removing her arms, she let Tomas up to reposition himself as he got ready. Olivia reached for her right leg and pulled it up, far enough where her knee almost contacted her nipple.

"Fuck me with that massive cock, Tomas! Show me what beast sex really is!" she growled out. Tomas moved his hands until they were situated right on her hips. Then he gripped hard, drawing a light hiss out of Livi. He pulled his dick out as though to remove it, but then rammed it back right into her, making Olivia feel it. Tom would go slow to start, but Olivia had other plans, and she told him about them in a simple sentence.

"Don't hold back."

Hearing those words sent Tomas over the edge and he threw all caution and reason to the wind. He then started at a fast and furious pace, driving his dick right into her squishy quim, balls slapping against her ass. Each thrust had enough force behind it to rock the bed, the headboard smacking against the wall. Olivia squirmed and squeaked as she fought to draw breath into her lungs, as it was constantly being forced out by Tom's powerful thrusts.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes... give me more of your big dick Tommy! I want it so bad! I need you inside me, filling me with that monster of yours!" Olivia cried out, trying to drive Tomas to keep pounding her. She could tell that Tomas was getting a little winded and wanted him to unload everything he had. Only this time, she wanted it inside her.

"I want you to cum inside me, Tom! Fill me with your seed! I want to feel it all inside me!" she almost screamed.

Tomas' eyes widened so much that they almost feel out of their sockets. She wanted him to cum in her?? He was more than happy to oblige, and despite his fatigue, he ramped up his efforts another notch, chasing both his orgasm and hers. Olivia was trembling again as she felt a third wave rise in her again, and she knew this would be a big one.

Tomas continued to hammer her relentlessly, a feral growl building until it was almost a full-blown roar. He kept pistoning in and out of her steaming hole, nearly ready to blow. It was then that Olivia keened out a massive wail, her pussy frothing and gushing as she came. This itself was enough to set off Tomas, and he could feel his cum rocketing up his shaft. It exploded out of his cockhead and deposited his essence deep inside her waiting quim.

Roaring and howling like a wolf, Tomas arched as well, driving his pelvis into Olivia's so hard that he thought he might break it, but he didn't care. He felt each spurt that came from him as he saturated Olivia's pussy with his seed. Olivia felt it all the moment it left Tomas' dick, and each blast set her off into minigasms, prolonging the effect of the one she was currently riding out.

They both stayed like this for a couple of minutes before they collapsed in each other's arms. Breathing heavily, Tomas slowly shifted himself, so he wasn't crushing Olivia. Though he wasn't overly heavy by any means, he wasn't a lightweight. Tomas inched his way up to where his head matched where Olivia's was. She was busy catching her breath, eyes closed, and turned onto her side, facing him.

Mere seconds after he had rested his head next to hers, Olivia's eyes slowly opened. Her lips curved upwards into a smile, full of warmth and life. She blinked slowly, as though she was in a daze, and considering the heart-pounding session she had just enjoyed, it was a foregone conclusion. Sighing softly, Olivia drew near enough to where her forehead touched Tomas' and she nuzzled her nose to his.

"You just keep.... amazing me... you know that?" she hissed as she gazed into his eyes tenderly.

Although she didn't have Tomas' abilities, she could tell that he was truly sincere in his words. That he was not only cool with her issues and insecurities, but also that he wasn't grossed out by her gushing like she did. This only cemented her resolve to make this man her boyfriend. Likely, one day in the future, he would be so much more than that to her.

Already, she was sure in both her head and her heart she was falling in love with the man. Despite her logical side's warnings, there was too much that presented itself to her to be outright ignored. Oddly enough, her logic thinking side was quiet at this moment, almost like it had no reason to argue. Clutching her man close, she wept slightly, but these were tears of happiness.

She'd dated many men, hoping that one of them would be the man she was looking for. They all turned out to be disappointments, some of which were more epic failures than others. Olivia couldn't believe the man who was her perfect match was under her nose the whole time! Now that she'd found him, there was no way she would ever let him go!

"I know you told me to not be sorry Tomas, but I am sorry that I soiled your sheets," Olivia grinned sheepishly. Looking down, Tomas saw that indeed, both his blanket and sheets were soaked in Olivia's girl cum and stained with his seed. Smirking briefly, he sat up slowly and swung his legs off the edge of the bed, waiting for a moment to right himself before standing.

"The sheets needed changing anyway, as I haven't been back since last summer. At least this way, there's more to clean than just dust," Tomas said jovially. Extending his hand to Olivia, she took it and slowly got off the bed herself. As she stood, the mixture of their cum leaked out of her and ran down her legs. Tomas looked at her with unabashed lust in his eyes, but his face was flecked with concern.

"It's OK Tomas. I'm on the pill and have been for the last couple of months," Olivia assured him. Breathing out a little easier, Tomas smiled and hugged Olivia before he responded.

"It's not that I don't want kids, Livi, just not now."

"Same here Tommy. I love kids and do want to get fat with a baby, but not yet," she replied in kind. She then stepped away from him and looked at him in such a way that suggested that her kids would be his kids. Looking down at the mess she was, she knew she needed to clean up. Tomas anticipated her need and gestured to her, showing that she should follow him.

Walking out into the hallway naked, Tomas showed her to the bathroom that was the room right next to his. It was recently updated to have that old school nineteen forties look, but more modernized. After showing her in, Olivia started the shower and beckoned for Tomas to come and join her. He refrained for the moment before he explained.

"Need to get towels and a clean sheet set, Livi."

"I expect to see your naked ass in here with me soon," she stated, blushing hard but smiling the whole time. Olivia stepped into the shower and closed the glass door while Tomas retreated to the hall and went straight for the linen closet. Picking up towels and a clean sheet set, he deposited the towels into the bathroom before moving along to the bedroom.

Stripping off the blanket and damp sheets, Tomas bundled them onto the floor, after making sure that all traces of moisture were cleaned off the mattress. It didn't take him long to replace the covers and pillowcases, something he'd done dozens of times over the years. Once the bed was made, he scooped up the soiled sheets and dropped them into his laundry hamper.

Walking over and opening his closet, he rummaged around inside it for a moment before pulling out a simple blue comforter. Settling it on the bed and making sure that his and Olivia's clothes were sorted, he remembered that both their shirts and her bra were sitting downstairs. Although he was naked, there was no one else in the house right now. He shrugged to himself and made his way downstairs, collecting the garments in question. Before he made his way back up, Tomas took a few moments to lock the door and set the house alarm.

Once he was finished, he raced back upstairs and tossed the clothes into his bedroom with a flick of his arm. Walking into the bathroom, a wall of hot steam that made sweat pop out of every pore assaulted him, but he always loved that sensation. Crossing to the shower stall, he opened the frosted glass door and walked up right behind Olivia. She knew he was there, sighing happily as he came up behind her. Wrapping his arms around her slick naked body, he kissed her neck in such a way that had her shivering.

"Mmmmm! You, sir, are insatiable! I'd love to keep doing this all night, but I need more time to adjust to that pussy wrecker you call a cock!" she giggled. Laughing out loud, Tomas couldn't help himself at the vivid imagery that Olivia had painted for him.

"I suppose that you're right Livi! Though I will say, you certainly know just how to work a cock yourself. My little guy is a little beat up from that vise-like pressure you put him under," Tomas tried to say with a serious face. Snorting hard, Olivia clutched her sides as she guffawed at Tomas' witticism. After she had recovered enough, she turned around to face her man and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Cuddles then?"

"Absolutely!" Tomas responded.

With a happy squeak, Olivia turned back to the falling water and washed up completely. Tomas quickly followed suit, using the soap and shampoo to lather himself clean. Maybe five minutes later, the two of them were rinsing off and shut off the water once they were clean. Tomas stepped out first, reached out for one of the towels and wrapped Olivia in it. All smiles, Olivia let herself be wrapped up, having only experienced it once before now. Tomas quickly scrubbed off most of the water on himself before wrapping his towel around his waist.

Opening the door, they hurried down to his room, turning off the lights as they went. Tomas then flipped open the covers and stood aside to let Olivia get in first. Dropping her towel, Olivia slid into the bed, shivering at the cold as she crawled under the sheet and comforter. Tom followed right behind her, losing his towel, and he scooted in next to Olivia, snuggling up to her.

Although it wasn't even ten in the evening yet, their earlier activities left the two of them bone tired. Olivia nodded off to sleep soon after snuggling up to Tomas, purring in contentment as she absorbed his warmth. Tomas growled happily, kissing Olivia on the forehead before closing his eyes. Interestingly enough, Olivia's thoughts had been quiet the last hour or so and he sensed that the conflict within her was dying down.

Tomas also sensed something else from her at that moment, something that told him that their relationship had changed for the better. She was no longer looking at him and sensing he would make a good boyfriend, but that he would be THE boyfriend she had always wanted. That she wasn't letting him go, no matter what happened. She hadn't thought about it, much less said it, but there was one thing he was sure about. Olivia was falling in love with him, and that thought had him smiling as he drifted into a deep and dreamless sleep.

***************************************

Sunlight was peeking through the window and the rays were warming Tomas' face as he slowly became aware of the light. Tomas stirred, letting the gentle light wake him in a slow and deliberate manner. He slowly opened his eyes as he shifted slightly to stretch his limbs. Looking next to him, he saw Olivia cuddled up to him like she was the morning previous.

Smiling, he sat up when suddenly, a bell-like noise sounded from the heap of clothes by his old desk. It took a moment for Tomas to register that it was his phone that was ringing. As quickly as he could in his sleepy state, he ambled over and dug into his pockets until he finally found it. He looked at the caller ID on his screen, which displayed the name Hugo Starling, before answering it.

"Hello?" he said tentatively.

"Good morning. I'd like to speak to Mr. Tomas Brykonov," a jovial and warm male voice stated on the other end of the line.

"This is Tomas Brykonov. May I ask why you are calling?" he asked, somewhat groggily.

"Ah! Mr. Brykonov, my name is Hugo Starling, of Starling, Ross, and Daniels. I am calling you to inform you I represent the estate of the late Mr. Dimitry Brykonov. It saddened me to hear of his passing and per his instructions, I was to call you the day after he passed, to give you time to adjust," Hugo went on.

"Well, thank you for that consideration, Mr. Starling. My grandfather's estate? I'm assuming that he left a will?" Tomas asked curiously, his mind now fully alert and awake.

"Indeed, he did Mr. Brykonov. We are open and despite our usual Monday workload, we would like you to come in to view his will. He expressed that this was a matter of the utmost urgency and was explicit in his direction we call you right after he passed."

"I will be along shortly. Might I have the address please?" he asked.

Mr. Starling told him where it was, which was located in the downtown core. Tomas thanked him again and hung up before he turned back to Olivia. She was already up and standing next to the bed, pulling her panties back up. She bent down to grab her bra and saw Tomas staring at her. Sighing in annoyance, she finished pulling the stretchy material over her breasts, the elastic snapping on her skin.

"Well, do you want a lift or not? Get dressed, you dummy!" Olivia berated him as she dug in her backpack to grab her regular clothes. That jumpstarted Tomas into action, and he quickly reassembled his outfit from the day before. Once he was fully dressed, Tomas moved along down the stairs, eager to get to the lawyer's office. He disabled the alarm so he and Olivia could leave without tripping it.