Beyond Sight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an audible click and a thunk that sounded to his left. Tomas turned and saw that a section of the bookshelf had opened and turned on its center, revealing a hidden passageway. Warily, Tomas turned the key back and pulled it out, walking over to the secret room carefully. Pulling out his phone, he activated the built-in torch, illuminating the small room beyond the shelves.

It was spacious enough to allow at least three people to stand behind it comfortably. With walls of concrete bricks, it was solid and uninterrupted except by a singular door built into the back wall. Approaching the door, Tomas gripped the knob and, finding it was unlocked, he opened it. It was pitch black inside and Tomas could barely see a thing, even with his light.

Feeling along the wall for a switch, he was rewarded by finding one on his left. Flipping it on, the lights in the area snapped on immediately, bathing the room in a bright white glow. What he saw then shocked Tomas to his core. Inside was a spacious laboratory, festooned with notebooks and textbooks on the shelves. There were a couple of desks, each with its own computer, and what seemed to be some sort of range or sparring area in the back.

Looking over what he saw, it left Tomas with a profound sense of wonder and puzzlement and he wondered aloud, "Dedushka, what have you been up to?"

******************************

The plot thickens about Tomas and his emerging abilities! Don't worry, as there will be more to come soon, you can count on that! What will Tomas discover in the secret lab that is beneath his grandfather's house? What will become of Jessica, Vanessa and Sabrina? What game are Hugo and Rachel playing at? Who are the mysterious Council which they serve? For all of those details, you will have to wait until those chapters are released!

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my work and I hope that you've enjoyed it! I'm open to constructive criticism and will seriously consider any suggestions made about various story arcs. Please feel free to rate and comment on my work down below. If you like what I write, don't be afraid to follow and share, though your views, ratings and comments are quite enough for me.

In the meantime, this is C.H. Darkstrider, signing off to grab a beer and some quality time with the wife! ;) You will attain whatever you most desire, as long as you believe in yourself. Cheers!