All Comments on 'Beyond Summer of '79 Pt. 01'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Loved it, Hope there might be more and maybe even a baby.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55almost 4 years agoAuthor

Sorry Frankie. At the end of the original Summer of '79 series, it mentions that they had no kids by choice. But I'm glad you enjoyed this story, and I am planning more chapters. Writing other stories right now, but I'll get back to it. If you haven't already, check out the original parts of the story!

Jala_WestJala_Westalmost 4 years ago
Lovely addition

5/5, very enjoyable (as was the original story). I've got a big soft spot for the romance and romantic love stories, so I await whatever comes next (when it comes)

The cabin they rented, it wouldn't happen to be owned by a jewish family with roots in Rhode Island would it? (Yes, I'm asking if this was a reference or an homage to the work of MindsMirror and their Aaron family).

sabra16023sabra16023almost 4 years ago
Great Story

Enjoying the story very much. Waiting for next chapter. 5 stars. Thanks

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55almost 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Jala_West

I'm glad you, and many others, enjoyed this story and the series. I'll keep churning them out as well as others. As to your question about the Aaron family from Rhode Island, I honestly have no idea what you're referring to. This story, the people and the places are all just part of my own imagination. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
GREAT!

So glad you decided to continue the series. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to further adventures of the happy couple soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Emotionally spent

Fact or Fiction??

I could really care less, for I read the story over and over, and then once again. Thank you for taking the time to write this story that touched me so very deeply.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55almost 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Anonymous Emotionally Spent

Wow, I don't usually respond to compliments, but this was so kind. I've never heard that my work touched someone like that. For the record I have a cousin "Cheryl" (not her real name, and I had this huge crush on her when I was a teen into my early 20s. But this is not a true story. She's still alive and still looks great, pushing 70, and we're close. But back in the day, she was a real dream girl for me. I'm so happy I could connect so well for you. Made my day!!

RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago
What a GREAT Setup

Rabbitman55, you are a genius. You have already set up and concluded the story so the happy ending is a foregone conclusion. So now you have given yourself a situation where you can luxuriate in the fun and love of your characters. And the readers can jump in and luxuriate in joy of your writing as well as the great characters and situations. This is luxury!!!

(Sorry for using the same root word three times in one paragraph, but "luxury" is exactly the right word.)

If you keep writing 'em, I'll keep reading 'em.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT STORY!!! ❤️

SO EASY TO GIVE 5*****!!! ❤️❤️

THE FIRST 4 PARTS OF SUMMER OF 79 WERE EXCELLENT!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES