All Comments on 'Beyond Summer of '79 Pt. 02'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

I liked it between the two cousins but not to impressed with random fucking other people.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
No worries Rabbitman

Don't worry about the naysayers, my Friend. It's your fantasy you are honoring us with by sharing. Some folks will like it some wont. Most who don't will just pass by and not say anything. Those smarter than the rest of us will criticize. Hell it's your story do it your way. Personally I like your stories and your style. Would I do or have I done a fraction of what I read here? Of course not that's why I'm here to be titillated with the out of bounds and fantasy.

One final thought. Stay away from snarky political comment. I recently quit following one of my favorite authors on Literotica because of a gratuitous political reference. That is where I draw the line. I come here to be entertained not to be schooled or share political ideology.

As for this story, 5 stars and looking forward to more chapters of '79 and more new stories. No pressure though!

Sage

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55almost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your support, oldsage_1. It's greatly appreciated to know I'm not just wasting my time sharing my fantasies. And you're right, they're MY fantasies, and other people can like them or not. As for your suggestion about politics, I understand your point, and I'll try to keep it out of future submissions. I happen to be personally passionate about politics and since there is some of me in my characters I tend to put my personality into my writing. But since politics has nothing to do with the erotic nature of my stories, I'll keep it out. Unless I write a series or stand alone where the characters meet at some sort of campaign event or something like that. If so, you'll know by the title and description, and you can avoid that storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
it's a love story

From a reader`s view: It's a love story, not a raw sex story, so involving others cheapens it for me. Have them skip the sex club and rededicate themselves to each other and quit the sharing. [Please.]

chargerman88chargerman88almost 4 years ago
Names changing

Great story, but you kept calling him Ronnie and then Robbie!

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

He is Robbie... Great story. Please continurtill the end like in best summer of 79

RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago
Pun alert

I was stopped by the description of Heinrich. Kind of sketchy...

Don't get me wrong. This is not a complaint, not at all. It is just so out of left field I stopped and reread to make sure you were going for the pun.

I salute you, sir. Throwing a pun in where you did and how you did is just so out of place, out of character (author's character and story's character, as to whether it says something about Heinrich or not, that's still open), and out of whack that I was thrown for a loop. That's a good thing.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That's some study tour.

I am enjoying the stories of the summer of 79. It makes me think about what we were doing as a family at that time, my late wife and I were bringing up our kids. While enjoying a whole range of other experiences. Me fancying like crazy a teenager that worked for me. And both of us enjoying wonderful friendships that last to this day, I perhaps should explain my wife is no longer with us. But I still love her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, I gave up on page 2. In the first part of the series, they each proclaimed they only wanted each other. Know they are swapping partners.

That's Just Me

LacastrianLacastrianabout 1 year ago

Once again ruining your story with your cuckold fetish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

story TAGS