Beyond the Portal Washing Machine

Story Info
The other side of 'Stuck in the Portal Washing Machine'.
1.3k words
4.52
8.9k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,807 Followers

Welcome, Visitors. Today you will not only learn about, but see in action, the technology that will ensure our survival as a species. On the screen before you are a number of images of washing machines. These are used, in principle, for cleaning clothes, but they have proved to be almost perfect windows for us to open.

Any of the models can be adapted by us. During the purchase process, we identify candidate women who meet a carefully researched social, psychological and physical envelope of properties, and provide them with a portal-equipped version of their chosen machine. In one hundred percent of cases so far, this has been installed at the target location without difficulty.

You have a question? Ah, yes.You are correct, but the lure the machine provides has proved to be effective in eighty-six percent of cases - and in thirty-two percent of cases, with some overlap, the lure has proved effective with additional or alternative women to test, and sometimes include as candidates.

Now the machines themselves are fitted with some sophisticated sensors and intelligence in order to mask our technology from investigation, to ensure no monitoring devices are concealed within the drum space, and to ensure the drum itself is correctly loaded, as illustrated here. As you can see, the lower half of the woman must be inserted into the portal machine before the programme will start.

Question? Indeed! There have, of course, been many occasions where a woman outside of the candidate group has engaged with the portal device, and there have also been occasions when men have inserted themselves. We use these occasions to further our general research, and in some cases we have even induced feminisation in the male subjects.

Now, follow me through to what we like to call the virgin room. This is where we service people the first time they use the portal programme. Ah, in fact here's one now. Notice how the design of the steel drum effectively holds her in position and perfectly exposed to us. Notice, also, how much hair the subject has.

We start by engaging the smacker. This robot simulates a human hand and strikes periodically at the cheeks. This provides a necessary distraction for the subject as we conduct our examination. Sensors provide feedback from the subject to ensure the weight of the smacks will not exceed the pain threshold.

For the virgins, we have a special robot that again mimics human hands and this conducts a sensual, intimate shave to remove all hair from the target region. This makes later manipulation easier for us.

Question? Why human hands? Excellent question and one that speaks to an important contradiction in the minds of our candidates. What makes the lure so effective is that they believe that what they experience can't possibly be real. Were we to use obvious technology, they would believe the washing machines themselves were merely that - machines - and most human minds are conditioned to dislike the use of machines. For the lure to work effectively, we must provide an experience that they believe is real on a deep, physical level, even while their rational minds reject its reality.

Remember, their other senses are entirely cut off from the experience. They feel what is happening to them, but it is not until we have finished with our procedures that they get any confirmation of what they have felt. In this case, see how she dislikes being shaved. Her legs are twitching and she is trying to close them, but we will complete the process and go on to provide a suitable reward - ah, see.

Here is the robot that simulates the lower part of a human face, and in particular the tongue. Once the subject has been washed and dried, this will align with the woman's pussy and excite the clitoris. Whether the woman achieves orgasm depends entirely on her and on how long the programme will run.

Across here is a woman who selected Cunt for her first experience. You can see that she has already been shaved and washed, and the analysis shows that she is part of our candidate programme. You can see her stats on the display at the side. According to this, she is taking birth control, and has a number of undesirable infections. All of this will, of course, be corrected.

This robot simulates a human male. There are actually two versions of this robot, but the other is only used during double penetration in the Mix mode of operation. The main feature, of course, is the cock, which can take on a wide range of different shapes and sizes but we always start off with average dimensions. The cock will now insert into the woman's pussy...

There. Yes. Copulation will proceed for a suitable duration, and meanwhile our system is synthesising the semen that will be pumped into her -

Yes. You are correct that direct injection into the blood would be more effective for many of the treatments, but even microinjections can result in undesired irritation that could dissuade the woman from returning.

The semen has the consistency and appearance of human semen, and even the smell and taste of it too. The woman will believe it to be human cum, while simultaneously believing that to be impossible. If examined by their scientists, it is unlikely the bioactive additives would be identified. We add these to counteract the birth control and boost the immune system, but also there's a mildly addictive, psychoactive drug that will ensure the candidate enjoys this experience and will seek to repeat it.

No! Of course we don't want the candidates to be impregnated by actual men. The additives will ensure she cannot be fertilised by human sperm, but once we are ready to proceed to phase two, it is important that her body will be ready to accept our own. Ensuring human compatibility with our own biology is a slow process, which is why it's so important that we get this first phase correct.

Ideally, the candidates will use the machines every day. This allows us to do regular maintenance and lets us monitor the progress of their adaptation, while also ensuring that we can boost their psychological dependence on the pleasure we provide them. A happy womb, as they say, is a productive womb.

Any questions so far? The purpose of anal? Mostly it's an alternative source of pleasure that complements the others, but the additives in the semen often work just as well, sometimes better, when pumped into the rectal region.

You were asking about men earlier. There's one along here. See how he has been shaved and is now fully erect in response to the spanking and the intimate contact. The only programme that the portal machines will allow for men is Anal. A vibrating beaded wand will be used with lubricating gel as a warm-up - ah, here it is - and once he is fully receptive, a cock robot will take over. According to the stats, the man is clear of birth control and infections, not that this is of relevance to us, but the system will synthesise semen - and it looks like this one is scheduled now to receive a feminisation cocktail.

Feminisation serves two purposes, of course. It removes a fertile man from the human breeding pool, for one, and the other is that it furthers our efforts towards using human males for actual breeding. With one of our male test subjects, we have surgically altered his genitals to have the external appearance, at least, of a human female, and we are in the process of generating what we hope will be a functional womb. He is now a regular user of the Mix programme, and if you are very lucky we may get to see him later in the tour.

Sorry, you had a question... What does it feel like? Well, of course our physiology is rather different, but we do have a version of the portal machine that you can all try out at the end of the tour, and that will replicate as far as possible the experience. It has received a number of very positive reviews from previous visitors.

Now, if you will all follow me, I'll take you through to where our regulars are serviced...

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,807 Followers