Beyond the Prison there is fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonia said we had the time if we hurried, so she took my hand and hustled me across the street to the manager's office with Silvertree trailing behind us. Sonia had apparently already set this up with the manager because she was ready with the contract for the fifth floor. It was 100 gold a month but included utilities. They hadn't been able to rent it in a while, so I got it at a lower rate. Sonia told me that I could start moving all of our clothes and furniture up to our new home. Sonia ran back to her classes leaving Silvertree and I to start moving.

The manager gave us our keys and I walked up and opened the door to our new home. The living room was large. There was a den. A huge kitchen with a separate dining area. There was a master bedroom and five other bedrooms. There were four baths, a laundry room and a billiard room with a pool table. The pool table was still there too. The rest of the house was unfurnished. Sonia had told me that all of the furniture in our apartment was her own. I told Silvertree that we should probably get busy, and I opened a gate down to our apartment.

The gate was in the middle of the front room in our apartment, so I immediately began levitating furniture and sending it through the gate into our new home. As I began to levitate furniture, Silvertree said that she would move it out of the way when it came through the gate. She stepped back through and called out that she was ready. I would send the furniture through and then feel her magic take it from me. We emptied out the living room and the kitchen and then started on Sonia's closets.

Sonia had more clothes than I could believe any woman would ever use. The first time I lifted a stack of clothing out of her closet, the hanging rod groaned as it went back into a straight position. I decided to put all of Sonia's things in the bedroom next to the master bedroom. Including her bed. My bedroom was going to be the master and Silvertree was going to be sleeping with me for the time being. It only took a few more minutes to magically move everything and put it in place. I realized we're going to have to buy more furniture.

Silvertree followed me as I had to do my duty as an instructor for martial arts. I had her help me instruct because I knew that she was as skilled as I was, or at least nearly as skilled as I was. She had probably trained longer but I had the edge in actual combat. I had used my skills extensively on different worlds to stay alive. A sword could be taken away from you, but they couldn't take your hands and feet away.

After our martial arts class I took Sonia and a few other students into the enchanting workroom so that I could start teaching them enchantment. Silvertree helped with this as well and I found that she was a fairly good enchanter. She didn't have the magical power reservoir that Sonia or I did but she had much more than a normal mage. I was teaching all the other students the slow and sure way of enchanting. This meant setting up an enchantment and adding to it day by day until it was finished.

Sonia on the other hand I taught how to do the quick and dirty method. She had the manna to do it. I taught her how to do the bullet enchantment and then had her enchant 50 bullets. I had her do them in groups of five.

While Sonia was doing that, I laid out a rack of 500 bullets and enchanted them in one go. Silvertree was floored. She quickly began checking all of the bullets to make sure they were all properly enchanted. I could see that she knew her stuff. She turned and looked at me saying that she hadn't thought that was possible. She asked me how powerful I really was? I told her that I didn't know, and I didn't care.

Suddenly Silvertree was touching me. She took my arms and wrapped them around her as she pulled herself close to me. She whispered that powerful mages really did it for her. She was suddenly grateful that we would be able to spend some time together and she would try to be the best sex slave I had ever had. She felt very good in my arms. We began kissing. Suddenly Sonia was clearing her throat. She said that we should get back to the actual lessons. She said we could do that stuff tonight. Reluctantly we went back to teaching.

Silvertree now was a different woman. She threw herself into whatever assignment I gave her. She smiled a great deal and she even managed to make Sonia smile. Magnus showed up and congratulated me on my new acquisition. He handed me a letter from Silvestri. It was sealed with his (our) clan seal. He said that he was glad to have another instructor that he didn't have to put on the payroll. I told him that once Sonia graduated, we wouldn't be around as often. I told him that I would still be willing to enchant whenever I was available, however. Magnus said that they would get along somehow without us. He smiled as he said it. He knew that living across the street, it would be too easy for us to keep working here for as long as we could.

An hour later Sonia was finished with her first rack of bullets. We checked her work, and it was perfect. Magnus paid Sonia her enchanting fee and Sonia was thrilled because she made more money in an hour then she had in the week of work at her restaurant. Sonia decided she was going to keep enchanting the rest of the day. Magnus took over the instruction of the other students, and Silvertree and I decided that we were going to go look for more furniture for our home.

I took Silvertree and went up to our new home. Once we got inside, I decided to open up the letter that I had received from Silvestri. In the letter was a bank draft for 10,000 gold. In the letter that came with it, Silvestri said that these monies were given to me to help with the upkeep of my new family. He told me that he hoped that the three of us would be happy for as long as we were together. He told me that I would need to keep tabs on Silvertree's spending habits. Otherwise, we will be bankrupt in a hurry. It was signed with his best wishes.

Silvertree took umbrage of her father's slight about her spending habits. She had been reading over my shoulder. I told Silvertree that the letter was meant for me, and she was a bad girl for snooping. Silvertree's outrage suddenly turned to fright, as I dropped the letter on the kitchen table and grabbed one of the chairs and pulled it out. I snagged Silvertree's wrist and yanked her over my lap.

Silvertree was pleading. She wasn't struggling because according to her role as chattel, I was within my rights to punish her as long as I didn't injure her badly. I would've been within my rights to use a cane on her, so my bare hand was nothing to object to. I told her to grab hold of the legs of the chair as I pulled her skirt up. It seems that she was going commando today. I began rubbing her bottom. This was my first opportunity to take a good look and I was enjoying the view.

I gave her 10 stinging slaps. They were not especially hard, but they left a red handprint on her bottom. Silvertree whimpered with each swat. I was fairly sure that she had never been spanked before.

When I was finished with the 10 slaps, I began to rub her bottom and fondle her kitty. She moaned as I rubbed her, and her breaths started coming out in huffs. I told her that I wanted her to start being more well behaved. I promised her that if she did, I would make her feel more pleasure than she had ever felt in her life. She told me she would promise if I would just keep rubbing right there. I had been rubbing and pinching her clit and she was almost over the cusp. I plunged 2 fingers into her vagina and that set her off.

I found out that she was very vocal and very physical during her orgasms. She was also very wet. We had to clean up the kitchen floor and I had to cast a cleaning spell to clear the air as well. Silvertree wanted to continue but I told her that we had too much to do.

We went to the bank, and I had the bank draft transferred into my account. Then we went looking for furniture. There was a used furniture store on our block. It was on a corner. It was a tiny storefront without very large display windows. Silvertree wasn't real thrilled about used furniture, but I told her that I could repair and rebuild it to suit. It would also mean that we shopped locally and the money that we spent here would be circulated in the neighborhood. I asked her what she understood about economy, and she said that she hadn't paid much attention to those lessons. I told her that if we shopped locally as much as we could we help the community.

We went into the store and the shopkeeper met us. She looked like a woman in her late 20s. She was thrilled to see the elf. Not all elves were rich but most of them seem to have money more often than not. She looked at me and got a quizzical look on her face. She asked if I was Sonia's boyfriend. I told her that I was Sonia's roommate and that we had moved to the fifth floor of the Brownstone.

She introduced herself as Terry. She said that she lived on the first floor of the brownstone, and she used to see Sonia at the restaurant when she ate there. I could see that she was dying to find out who the elf was, so I introduced her. I told her that she was Silvertree, and she was my chattel.

Among the elves this was a common reference. I could see that Terry was confused. I told her that Silvertree was my indentured servant until I got her pregnant. Silvertree was embarrassed that I was saying this so casually to a stranger. However, the entire reason she was in the situation she was in, was so that she could learn some humility. She needed to be taken down a few pegs.

I told Terry that this was kind of like a temporary marriage. In Elven society, there was no stigma attached to a child born in this manner. Terry asked about Sonia, and I told her that Sonia had no problems with our arrangement. Sonia knew that she would never be able to bear me a child. Terry asked why, and I told her that beast folk and humans couldn't interbreed. Humans could breed with werewolves and other were creatures but not true beast folk. Terry said that she hadn't known that. She knew that a lot of the women in the building talked about you and Sonia, but she hadn't known why until now. She said they don't teach any of this kind of stuff in school.

I told her I was sure that was only because they felt that men who mated with a beast folk was letting down their human race. I told her that Sonia and I loved each other but we both had come to terms with the fact that we would eventually have to part from one another. Sonia had been telling me I should take some human lovers.

Silvertree was scandalized that I was talking so intimately with a complete stranger. Terry was looking like she was ready to volunteer to be put on my list of human lovers.

I told Terry that we were looking for furniture for the fifth floor that we just moved into. Terry got all businesslike and asked what kind of furniture we were looking for. I told her I had a bed for the master bedroom; however, I could use some chests of drawers and also a vanity. I went on to list the other things that we would need such as beds for four of the bedrooms and their chest of drawers and vanities. More couches for the living room and den. A couple of desks, one for the study and one for the master bedroom in case I wanted to do some writing there. Coffee tables and end tables. Lamps and chairs and more dishes and kitchenware. There were quite a few other things on the list that I had made up and Terry dutifully wrote them down. We started wandering through the shop and I was amazed at all of the fine hardwood furniture, padded leather couches and chairs, loveseats and divans. A couple of what would've been called in my world, roll away desks and other furnishings that weren't quite antiques but weren't modern either.

Eventually we got enough items picked out that would do us good and not clash with Sonia's existing furniture. We began haggling about prices. Jeannie began helping me with prices that she pulled from all over the Internet on items that were similar in age and function. That gave me an idea about how hard I should try to haggle. Eventually Terry and I agreed on a price, and I paid it. Silvertree asked if I was going to open another gate and I told her yes. She said she'd go through and stack all the furniture in the front room so that Sonia could help us decide what would go where.

Terry was amazed when I opened up the gate. She asked if the gate went into our new house, and I told her yes. She asked if she could go and take a look while Silvertree and I were moving the furniture and I acquiesced. Terry was hesitant about walking through the gate, but Silvertree took her wrists and pulled her through. While Terry started looking around the house, I started levitating the furniture through to Silvertree. She moved it all to one end of the living room except for the bed room furniture that she moved into the bedrooms and the other furnishings we purchased for the master bedroom. Once we had loaded everything through, we had to call Terry so that I could close the gate.

Terry said she loved our home because it was so roomy. She asked if we were going to have a housewarming party and I told her that I would leave that up to Sonia. Terry told us that if we ever needed any other furniture to let her know. She said that she loved the billiard room, and she hadn't had a chance to play in a long time. (Hint, hint) I told her to talk to Sonia and maybe we could have her up some time to let her play.

Silvertree and I then went down the street to another shop that sold soft goods. We bought up a whole bunch of sheets and blankets for all of the bedrooms. We bought new pillows as well. We bought a good supply of towels for the bathroom as well is hand towels and washcloths. Then we went on to another store to buy some magical appliances. The house came with its own refrigerator/freezer and a washing machine and dryer. I, however, wanted some portable air-conditioning units. They were brand-new on the market. They didn't need electricity and they could be placed in any room in the house. They would cool or heat a single room very easily. They were warranted for 10 years' service. After that they would eventually run out of magic.

Silvertree got excited about the air-conditioners and told me that her clan made them. I pointedly asked her "your clan?" Then she blushed and quickly said "our clan." She started telling me that she had had a hand in designing them. I went ahead and bought six units that we could move around the house to where we needed them. Then I picked them up and place them in my storage because they were only 2 1/2 feet tall by 16 inches thick and the foot and a half wide. They could be voice-activated. I was interested in how they were made.

On the way home Silvertree and I began discussing the principles behind their design and construction. Silvertree was astonished that I knew so much about magic. On one world I had lived on, I had gotten a degree in thaumaturgy. Therefore, I was fully capable of understanding the most technical aspects of the magic involved. Compared to dimensional physics, thaumaturgy was pretty simple. Even the math involved was hardly more than calculus. By the age of 16 I'd already had a doctorate in math, physics and particle physics. Back then I thought I'd known it all. Now I realized how little I understood.

We dropped by the Academy to pick up Sonia, we had to wait for her to finish her last group of bullets. She was almost completely depleted of magic. I quickly pulled some elf bread out of my storage along with some fruit juice and made her sit down and eat and drink until she got over the worst of her shakes. Silvertree started asking me about my storage.

She had been amazed at me putting in all of the soft goods and the air-conditioning units. I explained that my storage didn't have a capacity and she was trying to figure out how I kept track of everything. I wearily wasn't up to trying to explain that Jeannie was the one that kept everything straight in my mind. Jeannie had an inventory of everything I put into my storage and helped me make sure I pulled all the right things out when I wanted them.

Sonia was finished and turned in all of her racks of bullets she had enchanted. Magnus said that he would give her the earnings in the morning. Since Magnus was trying to close up the school we didn't argue. Sonia came home with us and took a look at the furniture that we bought.

She was thrilled with the leather upholstered couches and everything else that we had gathered. I detailed Silvertree to help Sonia set the furniture up while I began cooking dinner. I decided that some Dragon stew would go good with the Rye bread that I'd picked up from the bakery this morning. It was still as warm now as when I took it and put it in my storage this morning before I had met with Silvestri.

While I was busy cooking, I could hear Sonia and Silvertree discussing the best placement of the different furniture. They were also setting up the lamps and all the other things that we had bought. Eventually they began discussing artwork that we might want to buy and hang on the walls.

I called out and told them I wasn't going to have them put in any kind of pictures on the walls. When asked why I told them that I was wanting to purchase some tapestries to hang as wallcoverings. I have always preferred tapestries to paintings. What some races think is art, other races hate, and I hadn't seen a single painting in this world yet that I had really enjoyed. Tapestries were usually either designs or floral pieces which you really can't go wrong with.

They finally trooped into the kitchen while I was finishing cutting and buttering the hot Rye bread. They began to fill their glasses with a berry punch. Silvertree started complaining about not having wine to drink and Sonia told her that I didn't drink wine. Sonia said that they could go buy themselves some wine tomorrow if Silvertree wanted. I told her that's fine as long as you two don't get yourselves drunk. Also, when Silvertree becomes pregnant, there's no more drinking wine for her until she delivers the baby.

Silvertree thought I was being arbitrary, but I quickly told her that alcohol has bad effects on the development of the baby growing inside of a woman. Everything she ate or drank became part of the child growing in the womb. Silvertree gave a thought to that and said that she would have to accept that I knew it I was talking about. I told her that after she delivered the baby, she could go back to drinking all she wanted. She wouldn't be my problem then. Silvertree got a pensive look on her face and then quietly said "yes, you're right."

The stew was very hearty, and the rye bread was a good match for it. We talked all through dinner about enchanting and magic and how much longer before Sonia would graduate. Sonia said that she wanted to take advantage of the Academy and study for as long as she could so that she could be a well-rounded mage. She had talent for all aspects of magic, so I thought it was a good idea as well. Silvertree offered to help her with green magic. Magic that dealt with plants and growing things, Sonia was happy because elves were well known for their green magic.

I was glad that they were getting along as well as they were. I was really happy that Sonia allowed Silvertree's condescension to roll off her back. Silvertree was making a real effort not to talk down to us, but a lifetime of feeling herself totally superior to anyone who was not an elf was hard to break. It would take time.

After dinner we took a tour of the place, and they showed me what they'd done with the furniture. I had to bite my tongue because I had envisioned putting the furniture in very different configurations. I had to especially keep quiet as I realized that their arrangement was probably better than what I had figured, anyway. I began counting my lucky stars that Sonia hadn't decided that she didn't like the furniture and wanted to go and pick her own.