Beyond the Prison there is fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a terrible insult because of the very sacred nature of a piece of the world tree. Stealing it would be like a Catholic stealing the Popes ring or something. I told him that he had Silvestri's word that it was the real thing, and he was seeing it with his eyes. If he wanted to cast a dispel illusion spell to make sure that what he was seeing was real, I would allow that.

I had myself ready to cancel any kind of magic other than what I had told him I would allow. He cast the dispel illusion and several of the women's makeup vanished, but the leaf was untouched. Then I replaced the leaf back into my storage. Silvestri ordered them out and told them that they were not welcome back in his house for 50 years. They left.

I told Silvestri that he had broken faith with me. Silvestri told me that he had only done it so that I would bring Silvertree with me, so he could now receive her from me. That was the only way that he could excuse what just had happened.

I stood up from the table and told Silvertree to heel. I told her to kneel. I turned to Silvestri and in old Elven, told him that I returned his daughter according to his oath. She was no longer my chattel, I returned her and all of her belongings.

Silvestri then extended his hand. In old Elven he said that he accepted his daughter and the child that I had gifted him with.

With that it was finished. Silvertree walked over to her father, and he hugged her. Her mom hugged her. And then Silvertree walked back over and stood next to me. Her mother asked her what she was doing.

Silvertree said in a clear voice that her father had acknowledged me as his son. Kane and I have had carnal knowledge of one another under my father's direction. By the custom of the elves, we are mated. I handed Silvertree the ring that I had prepared when I had figured out what Silvestri was doing. Silvertree donned the ring and then turned and kissed me.

The custom was an old custom but a valid one. It took Mia a few moments before she really came to grips with what had happened in plain sight. She immediately slapped Silvestri on the shoulder because he hadn't told her what he was plotting. She then quickly moved to Silvertree and me and hugged us both.

I stayed for a couple more days helping Silvertree and Tara set up the prototype of a Powercore model. I would let them fool around with that until they finally understood the power output potential. Then I would come back and help them find a crystal that we could build the Powercore in.

I had an exhausting visit from several female elves that night that slipped into our bedroom when they heard that I was going to be leaving the next day. Silvertree thought it was funny when I kept complaining that I didn't have the time to spend specifically with her. The next mornings she kissed me and told me that she would spend time with me when I came back.

I said goodbye to those that I needed to, Mia and Silvestri and Tara and then teleported back home to the city. Sonia was still in bed, and I quickly undressed and slipped in with her. I began to stroke her back until I reached her tail. I teased the base of her tail a little bit and then began to stroke her from her neck to her tailbone some more. She began purring deep in her chest and her arms slipped around me. She was naked as was her want, and so when she started pulling me to her, I was able to ease myself into her as her legs wrapped around me and pulled me in.

I could tell that she wasn't quite awake yet because she was pricking my back with her claws as they kneaded in and out of their sheaths. I lightly bit her neck, and she slammed her pelvis into me hard and squealed as she orgasmed. Her eyes were open and were wild until she focused on me and recognized me. She kissed me hard and started pounding me again, so I wouldn't go soft. She told me that she had had such a wonderful dream and I had fulfilled it as she woke up to find me in her arms. She said that she had missed me terribly and I told her that I'd only been gone for a few days. She asked me why I was back so soon, and I told her briefly about my trip to meet my in-laws. She told me that it was a trip to fuck my in-laws. She told me that she could smell at least half a dozen different women sex odor on me. She could even smell that they were related to each other.

I told her that that was one of the reasons that I had come back early as well. They were trying to fuck me to death. She told me that it will be worse when she takes me to her home. She knew that she had at least eight sisters at home as well is 30 or 40 cousins not to mention her eight aunts and her mother. They will all want a turn with you. I told her that I was not going to go home with her anytime soon. She said that was true she wasn't ready yet.

She asked what time it was, and I told her that she had an hour before she had to be at the Academy. She told me that we had time for me to bring her to orgasm once more and then she would have to take a shower while I fixed breakfast. I told her that I would make her a box lunch as well and she told me I was wonderful.

I showered before I left the apartment. I decided to touch base with Magnus and then with the police chief to let them know I would be here for now but in a few days, I would have to go back. I told them from now on it looked like I would be spending time back and forth. Magnus said that he knew that Silvestri was going to poach his best student. The police chief told me that they would be happy to work around my schedule.

The next few days I caught up with my classes that I was teaching and did some more enchanting work. Sonia was happy to have me back and she had Terry over a couple of nights to play pool. Terry challenged me to a match where the winner would get to have sex with the loser. I didn't really understand the challenge, but I played the game with her. She turned out to be a pretty talented player and I thought she had me, but she scratched when she couldn't quite drop the eightball on her last shot. I placed the eightball in its pocket with no problem and Terry untied her belt and dropped her pants and bent over the table.

I found that she had come prepared tonight and she was already wet. I took my personal pool cue and slipped it into her welcoming pocket. Sonia came over and undressed her the rest of the way while I was pounding her on the pool table. She didn't last very long as she shuddered out her first climax. She seemed to like it kind of rough, so I decided to pick her up and just throw her over my shoulder and pack her off to my bedroom. Sonia picked up our clothes along the way and followed us up. I tossed her on my bed where she promptly stuck her feet behind her ears. I climbed onto the bed and went right back to work. I used one arm to keep most of my weight off of her except for my pelvis and used my other hand to tweak her nipples. Hers were the largest breasts that I'd seen so far in this world. I mean actually seen naked. And touched. Anyway, they were nice breasts.

Terry was telling Sonia that she had been right. Sonia told her that she would never have exaggerated about how big I was. I reached down and swatted Terry's ass and told her to pay attention to what's going on here or I'm going to stop. Terry cried out and said not to stop and clamped down on me. That sent me over the edge and we both ended up climaxing at the same time.

The three of us made love the rest of that night.

It was on the fourth day that I had been back that Jeannie told me that I needed to teleport back to the lab immediately. Luckily, I was with Sonia and told her that I had to go back to the Tree clan right now. I teleported into the lab. Tara and Silvertree were both working with the model. Jeannie quickly told me that she and the other AIs were working on an early warning system to tell when the demons were going to break through into this dimension. She said that there would be in imminent breakthrough here in a few minutes.

I told Tara and Silvertree to immediately begin shutting down the Powercore model. They didn't understand why but they obeyed me immediately. I told them to lock it out so that it couldn't be initiated again without a password and Tara did that.

Suddenly there was a cold violent tearing of the fabric of reality in the back of the lab. Having been warned I had the time to position myself directly in front of the portal as it opened. I could see several figures on the other side of the portal, and I decided that enough was enough.

I channeled a lightning bolt and charged it up, then I opened a path directly to my own Powercore in my chest so that I could use its power directly to power the lightning bolt.

As the first demon started moving, I released the lightning out of my left hand. A tremendous thunderclap shook the lab as torrents of unrestrained power slammed into the demon, burning him into a crisp. The lightning arced to each of the other figures doing the same to them and finally slammed into the fabric of the portal destabilizing it and causing it to slam shut.

I moved the fingers of my left hand and felt the charred flesh break and fall to the ground. My entire Palm and the skin on my fingers had been burnt black. Silvertree and Tara both ran to my side and took hold of my hand saying that they needed to get me healed. I told them not to worry as I felt my Nanite's working overtime to rebuild my hand. Charred flesh began to drop off as pink skin was showing up underneath. As my wife and her great aunt/cousin watched, my hand began to return to normal.

Suddenly Silvestri and half a dozen security personnel burst into the lab. The corpse of the first demon had made it through the portal, and the ashes were lying on the floor. Silvestri asked what had happened and Tara calmly explained what she had seen. Silvertree was hugging me and kissing me as she realized the enormity of what had just happened. Tara told me I should take her up to our bedroom if I didn't want a repeat of what happened in the lab a few days ago.

I sent a message to Sonia to let everyone know that I was okay, and I would be back tonight. Silvertree and I made it back down for dinner and I explained to Silvestri what had happened. I told him that I'd had a premonition that there would be trouble and had come to head it off.

Silvestri said that several other clans had been hit and that somehow the demons were starting to know where to start opening their portals. I told him that once we got a real Powercore built, we would be able to try to deal with the demon's portals. I told him with enough power I would be able to construct a machine that would destabilize any portal from the demonic realm.

Silvestri asked when we could get started on it and I told him that I could build one immediately, but that wasn't what I wanted. I told him that I wanted Tara and Silvertree to build it so that they would know how to build it again if something were to happen to me. He asked me what I meant, and I told Silvertree to tell him.

Silvertree explained that I was a lost one. Her father told her that he knew that. Silvertree explained that as long as I cast an anchoring spell every month, I would remain on this earth. She explained that I wasn't sure that the anchoring spell would work forever. So far it had been working, but I could be taken from this world at any time. She said that's what I had told her and Sonia.

Silvestri said that maybe I should go ahead and just make a Powercore so that they could get the demon dimensions sealed, and then I could teach Tara and Silvertree how to make them. I told him it wasn't that simple, because when I use the power of the Powercore to seal the demon dimension that may very well destabilize my anchoring spell.

I told him that he would be able to contain the demons but then he may well lose the stars. Silvestri asked what I meant by that, and Tara told him that the ramifications of the Powercore were amazing. Powercore would be the heart of the ability to travel to the stars.

Silvestri told me to try and teach them as quickly as possible. I told him I would.

That evening I wrote down instructions for the experiments that I wanted Silvertree and Tara to finish. Only after they understood the lessons behind those experiments would they understand enough about a Powercore to build one, a real one not just a mockup. Silvertree asked if I was going to spend the night and I told her that I should get back to the city since she and I had been together all afternoon. She kissed me and let me go.

Sonia was happy to see me. She had fixed dinner and kept it warm, so I had a late dinner with her and then we cuddled. I explained to Sonia everything that happened today except for Jeannie's warning. I told her as I had told Silvestri that I'd had a premonition that something was going to happen. Sonia asked what she should do if sealing the demon dimension destabilize my anchoring spell? I told her that I was going to make arrangements for that. She asked what and I told her that I was going to see about purchasing our residents here and if they couldn't do that, I would look into purchasing the entire brownstone. Then I would make sure that she had the money necessary to receive all the schooling that she needed until she decided to go back to her village.

She told me that was all well and good but what would she do without me? I told her that it wasn't a certainty that sealing the dimension would cause me any problems at all. I told her she was probably just borrowing trouble. She told me that I had been mostly right on everything I had ever talked about. I told her that we would make love tonight and by tomorrow morning I would be able to give her a better answer. I mentally roused Jeannie and told her to do the equations both in physics and thaumaturgy to see whether or not sealing the demon's dimension with a phasic shift that was powered by a Powercore would destabilize my dimensional anchor.

In the morning while Sonia and I were enjoying a leisurely bout of hide the salami in the kitty, Jeannie broke in and told me that there was only a 7 1/2% chance that the phasic shift would cause any problems with my anchoring spell. I told Jeannie thank you and she told me that it would've gone quicker if I had helped. I told her I was a growing boy and needed my sleep. Sonia asked where I had gone, and I told her that pounding her ass had almost put me in a state of bliss.

I told her that there was only a small chance that I would be affected by the demon dimension sealing and Sonia was mollified.

I ended up buying the brownstone. It took nearly half of my savings to date. It was a good investment however because we had a good set of tenants, and the brownstone was well kept up. I immediately inherited all of the maintenance issues and although they were small, I wanted to make sure that they were all taken care of. I set up a fund that would pay a maintenance company to do the repairs to the building. The building manager would oversee the repairs and not sign their tickets unless the work was done to her liking. This meant she wouldn't have to worry about paying the repair bills. She would merely collect the rent and deposit it into my bank account. She would contact the maintenance company for repairs and then sign their tickets and the company would then send the completed tickets to the bank to have them paid out of the fund.

When I began talking to Magnus about Sonia's classes, Magnus told me not to concern myself. Magnus said that if anything were to happen to me, he would make sure that Sonia would be able to get all the classes that she needed. She and Magnus had talked about her desire to go back to her village and take over as chief. Magnus had better advice about classes and things that Sonia needed to know, then even Silvertree or I did.

I continued to teach as I could with both the police chief and Magnus knowing that I might have to leave at a moment's notice. They were both good enough to work with me. My students said that they would just take advantage of whatever opportunity I had to teach because they appreciated my knowledge and my desire to help without being condescending.

Five days later Silvertree and Tara had finished their experiments. Jeannie told me that she had finished building a shuttle at the moon base and had already shuttled Nanite's and repair bots to a large iron asteroid in the asteroid belt so that she could start building a shipyard. I asked her about a crystal large enough to build the Powercore. Jeannie said that she had procured one and had it in the shuttle. She said she could drop it off to me whenever I wanted it. I told her to make it so.

I teleported to the Tree family home and was greeted by the servants who immediately mobbed me. I was kissed and hugged and generally made welcome. One of the servants ran off to contact Silvestri to tell him I was here while another went to find Silvertree. Mia showed up and asked me how I was doing. I told her that I was doing very well, although being in Mia's presence made me feel much better. My mother-in-law realized I was flattering her, and she told me that I should save my honeyed words for Silvertree. We had been walking towards the lab and Silvertree came out of the lab and caught up with us. She kissed me immediately and I held her tightly in my arms.

I quickly cast a spell that allowed me to see Silvertree's condition and the condition of our child. Everything was in the green, so I gave Silvertree an extra hug and told her she was doing good. Mia broke in saying that she and the servants were keeping check on Silvertree's alcohol intake. Silvertree groaned and said that she should never have told them what I had told her about drinking alcohol while pregnant. I told her that alcohol was not good for the baby at all. It would cause birth defects.

We made it to the lab and Mia left us at the door. Silvertree hurried me to their mockup so that they could show me the results of all their experiments. I checked them all carefully and saw that they were all done properly, and they had all the correct results. I asked them if they thought that they could build a 3-D image of a Powercore. They both told me that they thought it was beyond them. I spent the rest of the day using illusion magic to create three-dimensional images. I worked with them while we created an image of a Powercore. I could've done it all myself in just a few minutes. I could've shown them what a Powercore looked like in reality. I had all of those images available to me and a working Powercore in my chest.

This, however, was for them. They needed to know this. They needed to build this. I didn't want to hand off information, I wanted them to burn this information into their minds.

All the technology that came from the alien civilization started with Powercore technology. Absolute ColdFusion was Powercore technology. At its heart was a crystal. Pure quartz worked and so did gemstones that were crystal in nature. Diamonds were the best. The crystal that Jeannie was bringing to me was a diamond. Pure carbon molecules joined in a vacuum it had no inclusions or imperfections and it was the size of a grapefruit. I didn't even want to think of how it might be measured in carats. Once the Powercore was built no one would ever see the crystal anyway. It would be totally covered in its titanium shell.

We finally finished the model right before supper time. I was hoping that Silvertree and I could have dinner in our room because I didn't have a fresh suit for a semiformal dinner. Silvertree surprised me by pulling out a new suit from the new wardrobe standing near my side of the bed. She rang a bell and a couple of maids came in and between the three of them they stripped me down and hustled me into the shower where I was given a thorough washing. They dropped the soap and asked me to pick it up and I won't be taken in by that ploy again. Let's just say that they were overly thorough.