Beyond the Prison there is fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the girls into the billiard room, and I showed them how to set up and rack the balls. I explained the rules of the game as I began a game showing them how to use the cue ball to knock the other balls into their proper pockets. After they watched me clear the table, they decided that they would try their luck.

I racked up the balls for them and let Sonia and Silvertree play each other. Neither of them had ever used a pool cue before and I had to hide more than one smile as they found out that it wasn't as easy as it looked. The first hurdle was actually hitting the cue ball. The second was trying to drive it anywhere near where they wanted it to go.

I let them flail around for a while until I took pity on them and decided to start showing them how to properly use the pool cue. Having my arms around them and helping them make their shots got them more than a little bit warmed up to me. I was also starting to feel the effects of holding myself close to their soft but firmly muscled bodies. They began to catch on fast. I was showing Silvertree how to make a fairly difficult shot with my body pulled up tight against hers and helping her move the cue stick. I was whispering in her ear when she finally turned her face and kissed me.

Fairly quickly the game was totally forgotten and Silvertree and I left a trail of clothes going into my bedroom. Sonia was giggling as she followed us and then upset when we closed the door in her face. I called out to her that Silvertree deserved her first time alone. Sonia acquiesced but said that that wasn't fair she couldn't at least watch. I told her that there was always next time.

I took my time with Silvertree. I caressed her body and brought her to her first climax with my fingers. I brought her to her second climax with my tongue. Silvertree was completely pliable now, so I eased myself into her. I was a bit big, and she was very tight. I let her take me at her own speed. Her body was almost on autopilot and even if she hadn't experienced sex, she knew what the mechanics was supposed to be like. I finally worked my way in to the hilt. Silvertree was moaning as I began to work my way in and out.

By now I had a complete read on her body and realized she wasn't ovulating. I began speeding up and Silvertree began moaning louder. She wasn't saying stop or indicating she was hurting. I decided to work my way up until I was pounding her and see how she took it. I pulled her legs up and put them over my shoulders and began to drive into her. She was so tight that I thought she must be feeling some pain, but she gave every indication that she was just loving it.

Suddenly out of nowhere she clamped down on me as she squealed and thrashed. On her first time with vaginal sex, she had a climax. Few women I've been with were that fortunate. This excited me and took me by surprise. It caused me to cross over my threshold and I was spurting into her as I desperately held tight to her and rode her thrashing body.

In the afterglow of our union, Silvertree told me that she had never thought that sex would be so good. Her mother and other women had told her that her first time would be painful and miserable, but it would get better every time after the first time. I told her that it would get better every time. And I was glad that I hadn't hurt her. She said that it was only a bit painful. She expected a lot more and it was a lot more fun than anyone had ever told her.

A few minutes later our bedroom door opened, and Sonia asked if she could come in now? Silvertree looked slightly annoyed for just a moment but then quickly looked away. I told Silvertree that she had the right to deny her. I told her that tonight should be for you. Silvertree finally told Sonia to come in.

Sonia and I spent the rest of the night breaking Silvertree in, and she loved it.

The next morning it was a sore, but happy Silvertree that was told to get up and fix breakfast. Sonia had claimed my morning wood and she was happily and vocally impaling herself. Silvertree had taken to her crash course in sex the way all elves did, with gusto. She was a little miffed at being left out but took the Elven Longview in the fact that she would get her time later. There would be time enough in her life to have lots of sex. She knew she was the one who would bear my child. Suddenly that meant more to her than it had before.

Sonia finally finished with me, having brought us both to fruition, and lay on my chest as she felt my erection softening within her. Something was on her mind, and I finally asked her what it was. She asked me if it were impossible for me to get her pregnant.

I knew what she was saying. Silvertree was going to receive a child from me. I was beginning to care more and more for Silvertree, but I wasn't truly in love with her. Sonia was someone that I loved but genetically we couldn't have children. I had already been over this conundrum with Jeannie. With the help of my Nanite's I could get Sonia pregnant. However, the child would not be stable. There were genetic inconsistencies that would render it sterile and riddle it with mutations, the least of which would be cancerous.

I decided to tell her the truth. I told her that I could get her pregnant, but our child would be weak and malformed. I told her that I would have to make changes to my seed that would allow her to get pregnant. This would take the strength from my seed and cause her to bear a blighted offspring.

She actually shuddered at the thought. Cat folk were known to destroy their deformed offspring. She began saying that it would be ours... I cut her off by saying that I would not curse my offspring to a life of being shunned, despised and hated. I felt a tear trickle down my chest as Sonia told me that I was right. She would never have my child. I told her that she would be able to hold my children from Silvertree and others. When she finally did have a child, I would hold her child and honor her mate.

Silvertree had prepared breakfast. For an elf, she would be a failure as a housewife. Neither Sonia nor I complained. Even Silvertree was less than happy about her culinary efforts. I looked at Sonia and received her silent agreement that she or I would be doing all the cooking from now on.

The rest of the day went normally. Other than the fact that I now had Silvertree as a shadow, nothing really changed in my routine. I taught my classes at the police station, and then went back to the Academy to help Sonia and some of the other students. That evening Sonia spent some time at one of the desks, counting her coins and grinning. She had received yesterday's wages as well as the money from her enchanting for today. I couldn't really blame her. She was thinking about how many new shoes she could buy.

I decided to mess with her by telling her that she needed to put that money in the bank. Then I began a long lecture about saving up her money to use for furthering her ambitions of returning to her village and taking over. I told her if she was going to be a leader she needed to learn how to budget, how to do accounting, how to find trustworthy followers and all the other things a ruler needs to know to make sure that her people were safe and well fed and happy. I started listing the things like agriculture, bookkeeping math, economics, as well was trade and warfare. She needed to know these things as well as her magic. I told her that she could solve some of these things with magic but not all of them.

I had started the discussion just to tease her. However, she took my words to heart, and we ended up having a discussion all evening between the three of us on what a ruler truly needed to know. I explained that she didn't need to be an expert accountant as long as she had someone to fill that role. What she did need to know was enough to make sure she wasn't being cheated. The same was true with most of the other categories. She didn't need to know all there was to know about agriculture, but she needed to know enough to choose a wise advisor who did know it. The same was true with economics.

Sonia took all these things to heart and wrote down quite a bit of it. It gave her an idea of the things that she needed to learn before she could leave the school.

A month went by, and we finally had another incursion by a demon. This time the police got there in plenty of time. The portal had opened up in a non-residential area and several demons were searching for prey. The response team caught them one at a time and took them down with their enchanted bullets. The bullets actually worked almost too well. The fearful police officers didn't realize the thing was dead and kept shooting. This happened with the next two they found as well. When the demons found that they could be hurt easily with the officer's pistols, they retreated through their portal quickly and closed it.

Silvertree missed her menstruation. I checked her and made sure that she was simply pregnant and not having other issues. I told her that she had fulfilled her responsibility to me, and she was no longer my chattel. According to Elven custom I would have to take her back to her father and finish the ceremony where I presented her back to him.

We explained this to Sonia and even though she was sad that she couldn't go along, she realized she needed to keep studying. I told her that I didn't know how long I would be gone. Elves didn't like to be hurried and Silvestri could make me wait several days while they provided me with hospitality before he would allow me to officially relinquish Silvertree back to him. I had to make arrangements with both the Police Department and Magnus to let them know I would be taking a sabbatical for an indeterminate length of time. I assured them that I didn't think it would be possible that I'd be gone for more than a month. The police chief complained that a month was a long time. I told him that we were dealing with elves. The chief stopped complaining.

I said goodbye to Sonia, and she told me that she would probably invite Terry up to play billiards. I had never gotten around to explaining to Sonia the difference between billiards and pool. Our table was a pool table however, so it probably didn't matter. She told me that she was going to sleep in my bed so that she could be surrounded by my scent when she went to sleep. I told her that she could send me a message and I could gate home for an hour or so if she got really lonely. She asked if I'd really do that for her and I told her yes. She kissed me deeply and began to purr as we hugged one last time before I left her.

Silvertree had sent a message home and there was a vehicle waiting for us to take us to Silvertree's home. It was a veritable limousine. The driver was an elf and he handed us into the passenger compartment. We didn't have any luggage because I had everything packed in my storage. Silvertree wanted to do a lot of cuddling and I realized that she didn't really want to leave me. I found that my feelings for Silvertree were deeper than I thought. She had conceived my child.

I knew for myself, and Jeannie's projections of our genetic pairing showed that the little girl would be a beautiful elf. She would mature slightly faster than a normal elf but otherwise she would have no other human features. She would also carry a rudimentary set of my Nanite's. The fetus already had them. They would not replicate except inside of her own little body. They had one purpose only, to keep her from developing mutations in her genetic makeup. She would not pass on the Nanite's to her children either.

Eventually Silvertree begged me to make love to her as we were going to be in the limo for over an hour. On other worlds, elves had no qualms about having sex in front of the entire village. I guess she had no qualms about allowing the driver to watch us. Maybe she wanted him to see her having sex. It was one way of declaring her adulthood.

We spent the rest of the drive fucking like bunnies. Silvertree wasn't interested in slow passionate cuddling. She wanted the physical act done hard and fast. I know that I was able to bring her to at least eight ear shattering climaxes. I had to cast a cleaning spell to get rid of all the cum stains. When I finally left the back of the limo, my balls were drained. As a side note, Sonia had taught Silvertree to suck cock and Silvertree found she loved that too. She had at least three loads in her belly right now.

When we arrived, the driver opened the door and helped us out of the back. I swear he looked at me with a new respect. Silvertree was just as disheveled as I was and was sporting a smile that she couldn't hide. We were met by a large group of elves in front of a large mansion. As I began to focus on our greeters, I realized they were the house staff. Elven maids in costume and Elven butlers in suits. They greeted Silvertree as mistress. I snapped my fingers and told Silvertree to heel. Silvertree obediently came to my side dropping back a half step. The staff were all chagrined. I was a human. Silvertree introduced me as Master Kane.

A whisper went through the group and the men bowed while the maids curtsied. I walked up to the entrance trailing Silvertree. The doors opened and Silvestri was there. He was flanked by other elves in their finery. These were clearly not servants.

Silvestri greeted me with open arms. Hugging me and calling me his son. This sent another ripple of whispers through the servants and was met with confusion from the elves around him. Silvertree hugged Silvestri. Then she hugged the female elf next to Silvestri whom I assumed was her mother. No words were spoken because she was still considered my chattel until the ceremony ended with me returning her. Silvestri wasn't in any hurry to make that happen, because I would be a virtual prisoner here in his home until it happened.

I knew this was again a part of his plan. He was now going to force my acceptance by the rest of his clan. He would keep me here until all of his kinfolk acknowledged me. At some point of his choosing, he would ask me to produce the leaf from the world tree. At that point they would be forced to acknowledge me.

Everyone ignored Silvertree as they ushered me into the home. Introductions were made to all of my new kin. Silvertree stayed at my side, a half step back. Everyone was careful not to crowd us or to get in Silvertree's way as they showed me the home.

The mansion was huge. Incorporated not only living quarters but also a huge laboratory/workroom where they developed appliances and did other enchanting and other things. They also had social amenities such as a ballroom as well as tennis courts, swimming pool and a concert hall. I was told that there was an archery range as well as other sporting events that could be participated in that were held in the woods that were carefully groomed and kept as part of the estate.

As they were walking us around and showing us everything, I allowed my hand to reach back and Silvertree's hand slipped into mine. The woman who I assumed was Silvertree's mother immediately noticed that Silvertree was quick to take my hand. Her eyes softened, and she became much less stiff as we walked through the mansion.

I looked back and could see that Silvertree was smiling. Her smile was soft and slightly embarrassed. She didn't hide the pleasure that she felt by holding my hand.

It took most of an hour for them to show me the house, at the end of which they finally took me to my room. Silvertree hadn't spoken this entire time. Silvestri asked if I hadn't brought any luggage, and I told him that I had it here. I began pulling our suitcases out of my storage. Silvestri didn't budge but the rest of our entourage gasped as I calmly pulled out the dozen or so pieces of luggage that contained all of Silvertree's belongings as well as what I needed for my stay here. Silvestri said that lunch would be served in an hour and that I could refresh myself before I came down to eat. He then ushered out the rest of the clan and gave us our privacy.

Silvertree immediately told me that this was her bedroom. I asked her if she minded allowing me to share and she softened her tone and told me that it was mine anytime I wanted to come here. She got down on her knees and asked me if I had to give her back. I told her that I thought it was what she wanted. She said that she wanted to be their daughter again, but she didn't want to give me up either.

I pulled her up from her knees and hugged her. I told her that she was bearing my child. She wouldn't be able to get rid of me so easily. With the conclusion of the ceremony, I would be giving her and the child back to Silvestri. Silvestri however had named me his son. That meant that you are my sister. That means you have to make a choice. Either you're my sister by blood or...

Silvertree suddenly realized the out that Silvestri had given her. She kissed me hard and whispered wife. This would fulfill Silvestri's naming me his son. It would doubly enforce my bond to the clan. It would mean that Silvertree would have the right to come back to me whenever she wanted. She could stay here and work and come and be with me on her days off if that's what she wanted. Because we would be married. We have already fulfilled the requirements. We had her father's blessing and we had carnal knowledge of one another. Elves really didn't need any more ceremony than that.

We showered and changed our clothes. Silvertree was even in a happier mood than she was before. I told her when we got home to Sonia that she couldn't rub our marriage on Sonia's nose. Silvertree said that she knew that. Her tone said that she had intended to do just that. She said that tomorrow she would take me into the workroom and show me what she was working on. I told her that I was hoping to get her into a swimsuit to go swimming later this afternoon. She laughed and told me that they didn't wear swimsuits.

On our way to lunch she took me by the hand. We walked gaily through the mansion as she told me all about things that she had done as a child growing up here. As we entered the dining room her mother jumped up and came running over along with some of her other female relatives.

Bringing me into the mansion was a formal occasion and they had to ignore Silvertree because she was my chattel. Now, however we were just family. So, they could ignore formality and do what all real women did when they found out their daughter/cousin/niece was pregnant. One relative wanted to know if I had abused her terribly? Silvertree's answer was that I was huge and that I had forced her to accommodate me in every orifice feasible.

This was true as far as that went. Although she was making it seem as if she wasn't a willing participant. Most of the younger females gasped, most of the older ones just smiled. Silvertree was playing to her audience, and I was probably going to be vilified. I let her hand go and told her I was going to go eat. She kissed me and told me that I should sit next to her father.

There was a seat set aside for me next to Silvestri. A servant was sent to get me my meal while Silvestri began to label the women surrounding Silvertree. Her mother, as I had guessed, three aunts, and five cousins. Silvestri explained that the servants were all from minor houses that were allied to their own clan. Their clan was blessed with having more than the usual number of younger elves however there wasn't a male elf among the younger generation. He hinted that they were all fertile and if any of them were found with a child, it would be a happy occurrence. He even hinted that his daughter might enjoy having a younger sibling and more cousins were always welcome.

As I've said before, the elves had a different outlook on marriages and life in general. Silvestri had engineered my "marriage" to his daughter. In his mind, this didn't preclude me from having sex with any other accepting female. Even his wife. If she wanted me and I impregnated her, it would be the same as if he had done it himself. They would still be his children.