Beyond the Prison there is fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dried and dressed and ready for dinner by the time the bell rang. Silvertree walked with me arm in arm into the formal dining hall. This time I was seated between two women that I didn't know. Silvertree was across from me. I found out that these were some of Mia's family. Aunts from Mia's fathers' family? Elven genealogies were harder to understand than you would think. When you consider that elves live hundreds of years and they become sexually active around 25, a great-nephew knocking up his great aunt is not unheard of.

Both women were interested in my marriage to Silvertree. At one point I was asked to produce the Leaf from the World Tree. I had Silvestri get everyone's attention and I brought out the Leaf. A servant brought a large silver tray, and I placed the Leaf on the tray so that it could be passed around the table so that everyone could look at the Leaf. Eventually it made its way back to me and I replaced the leaf in my storage.

Silvestri spoke to me after dinner about the number of new demonic incursions. The numbers had been ramping up. However, the places where they met the most resistance were being targeted much less than places they had better success. It seems that the Leaf family had taken a hard-hit and had lost quite a few of its members. Not only from being killed in the fighting but also from being captured and hauled back through the portal.

I told Silvestri that we were almost ready to start building the Powercore. That night I took Tara and Silvertree into the bedroom. They were both quite happy until I told them that we weren't going to be having sex. They asked what I was going to do, and I told them that I needed to move things along faster and so I was going to try to do a direct mind transfer of the manufacture of the Powercore. I told them that it would probably cause them a headache but by tomorrow morning when they woke up, they would have the knowledge indelibly imprinted in their brains. Tara asked if there would be any side effects and I told her other than a headache for several hours, no.

I set them both on chairs in the middle of the room where I could place my hands on both of their heads. I began to cast the spell that would transfer the information. I had to visualize exactly what I wanted to transfer and not have any other thoughts in my mind. If my mind wandered, they would get a plethora of information, ideas and even daydreams from me that would take them days to sort through.

Right as I almost got the spell off, I felt Tara's hand grabbing the front of my trousers. My shock and surprise broke the spell, and I jumped as Tara and Silverleaf giggled at my distress. I chastised both of them about how serious the spell was and how I could give them all kinds of misinformation if it was cast incorrectly. Eventually Tara apologized and told me that I had been the first man in over a hundred years that had caused her to feel like a horny schoolgirl. She said that I should really sate them both before I tried making them concentrate on anything other than my cock.

It took an hour and a half before I was able to get them both to be serious again. If it weren't for my Nanite's I would never have been able to keep up with the two of them. Thankfully my Nanite's made it possible for me to have an abnormal number of ejaculations in a short period of time.

I finally cast the spell and it worked. Both Silvertree and Tara came down with a splitting headache. My headache only lasted for a few minutes, and I finally got to sleep.

By the time Silvertree and Tara were up in the morning I was already hard at work building the shell for the Powercore. In the early morning I stepped out onto the balcony and waited for Jeannie to deliver the crystal to me. I had the crystal on the workbench. A programmable laser was etching the diamond internally to create the circuitry that formed the Powercore. We would inject the different metals that would make up the circuitry in a vacuum chamber. I would have Silvertree and Tara build the Nanite's that would invade the diamond and build the conversion chamber in the heart of the crystalline structure.

By noon they had finished. We fitted the crystal into the shell that I had made and that finished the Powercore. Now all it needed was a charge to awaken it. Tara and Silvertree were both extremely interested in how I had procured a diamond the size of a grapefruit. They were also wondering where I had gotten so much titanium since they had no stockpiles here. I told them that I pulled the titanium from my storage. I had an affinity for metal, so I was able to manipulate it like clay. That allowed me to build things that turned out to look like they were made from a solid block of titanium or steel or aluminum or gold or silver or even cadmium. I could manipulate any metal.

While I was explaining this, I was hooking up power cables to the power storage unit. Then I walked up to the Powercore and fired off a charge from my own Powercore to kickstart it.

There was a diffuse glow from the Powercore as it began to charge up. I had built in a keyboard and a small pad to allow us to control the amount of power and the type of power that the Powercore would generate. I quickly typed in the commands to generate electricity. The voltage and amperage ratings were keyed in, and the storage unit began showing that it was being powered.

Tara and Silvertree both jumped in the air and high-fived each other. The Powercore was online. At this point it was a relatively simple process to build the dimensional phase shifter. Many of the parts we were able to get off the shelf. I built the housing and the mounting features, while Tara and Silvertree were building the circuit boards and coils. I build the Mobius loop emitter. We were finally able to hook it up to the Powercore.

I called Silvestri and told him we were ready to test the demon dimension door lock. Silvestri showed up and told me that he wanted me to go back to the city so that I wouldn't be at ground zero when they made their test. He was hoping that my absence would help my anchor spell to not be affected by the startup. Silvertree kissed me. She told me that she didn't want to raise this child without me. I told her that I wanted the opportunity to raise a child with her as well, but I had been disappointed too many times to have much hope.

I called Sonia and told her that I was coming home. She told me to come to the school because she and Magnus had been working on a form of pentagram that would help to shield me from the effects of the startup. Jeannie told me that that would probably help. I silently asked Jeannie if she had made a backup of herself here and she said that that shipyard had a clone of her program embedded there.

I teleported to the school and Sonia and Magnus took me into a back room. It had been completely cleared and the floor had been polished. They had gone all out in building the pentagram. I could see that there was probably five or six hours work in its construction. They told me to stand on the inside and empower it. I did so and then had Sonia call Silvestri to tell them that I was ready.

They energized the phase shifter. The entire world seemed to skip a beat. I realized that this would set off a firestorm of concerned calls as everyone tried to figure out what had just happened. The most important thing was that I was still here. I had felt the chaotic energy starting to gather but it failed to grab me.

I released the pentagram and then called Silvestri. He was yelling that everything was working perfectly. Once the phase shifter had come up to power it wasn't drawing hardly any power from the Powercore. Silvestri was going to start calling all of the magic council and then they would call the heads of state to find out if this had in reality sealed the demonic incursions.

Silvertree and Tara called me and told me that they were busy writing up a report on what they had done. They wanted to put my name on the report as well and I told them that they could put my name on the patent along with their own. They told me that they couldn't share the patent with me because it was my technology. I told them that they were going to be the ones building power cores for the rest of their lives, so they may as well share in the profits.