BFF Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not for what I'm about to do," Kevin says as he grabs hold and firmly squeezes my buttcheeks together, holding his cock in place. He begins thrusting back and forth with his thick member sandwiched in my ass, the feeling of his slick shaft sliding along my hole sends shivers up my spine.

I'm in total disbelief at what he's doing, but I fucking love it. "So nothing gay about this at all, huh?"

"I don't hear you telling me to stop." Kevin chuckles.

There's a feeling of hot breath on my ear again as he leans foward and whispers, "I know you've been wanting this. Don't try to hide it. You know I can tell when you're lying."

I don't know what's gotten into him. He's never acted like this before, talking to me in such a domineering way. But he's right. There's no way I could say 'no' to him right now.

"Ugh-gnh.. Fuck.. Don't stop," I whisper back in a daze.

"Heh, that's what I thought." Kevin says as he sounds pleased with my response.

Still resting along my crack as Kevin spreads my buttcheeks open, he flexs his cock making it bounce up and down on my entrance with a soft, 'pat. pat. pat.' I can feel his mushroom head pressing up against my tight opening as he positions it and suddenly pushes, the massive tip momentarily straining to get inside my tight virgin hole.

"Wait, wait, wait, wai-" I gasp and can't help but moan as the first few inches penetrate my virgin ass. With so much oil his big head easily pops in and I feel a burning sensation as the long, pulsating shaft snakes it's way inside of me, every inch invading more and more of my insides.

"Fuck, oh fuck you're going to tear me in half!" I yell as he pushes deeper and deeper until our bodies are touching, his heavy balls laying on top of mine. It feels so weird having some foreign presence sticking deep inside of my ass.

"Oh SHIT!" Kevin yells in pleasure as he bottoms out inside of me. "Sorry man, I couldn't help myself. Just try to relax. It's not like we're fucking or anything. Just don't move."

I try to steady my breathing as I attempt to relax and get used to the feeling of his iron rod invading my guts. God it feels like he's in my stomach. After a minute or two the pain begins to subside as it's replaced with another feeling deep inside. It's odd and I try to adjust my hips a little, only to get an intense rush as his member pokes something deep inside me.

'Oh my god, he's hitting my prostate,' I think to myself as I start feeling cum leaking freely from the tip of my cock. There was something indescribable about that feeling. I need to feel it again. I begin slowly shifting my hips as I attempt to feel his shaft on my G-spot one more time.

"Dude.. Don't," Kevin warns me. I barely register what he says as I continue slowly twerking on his cock.

"Ugh, you know what? Fuck it! You want to get fucked liked like a bitch? Fine!" Kevin says as he starts to pull out of me. Right before the head pops out of my ass, I feel him slide right back in; He stuffs my ass once again with his huge cock. A moment later he does it again, and again. It feels like he's pushing the air out of my lungs each time he drives into me. "I WAS going to take it easy on you."

Kevin holds tightly onto my hips, pulling me back into doggy-style postion while his cock is still impaled inside me. Using his knees he pushes my legs apart. Keeping his grip he starts pumping his glistening shaft into my ass at a steady pace, pulling me back to meet his thrusts.

"Ugh, you're so fucking big," I whimper as he pistons in and out of me. There's no question that we're fucking now. My best friend has me bent over like a whore as he violates me with his veiny, engorged cock. I begin to lose myself as I start pushing back to meet him.

Kevin slows his thrusting but discovers it does not slow down the pace of him fucking my ass. Noticing that I'm pushing my ass back on his cock he eventually stops doing any of the work, yet I still continue to voluntarily push my ass back on to his cock, keeping up with his pace without even realizing it.

"You really are a cock-loving bitch. I knew you've been wanting this dick for a while. Look you now, using it like your personal dildo." Kevin says with a smirk.

I'm shocked as Kevin points it out to me but he's entirely right. I hadn't even noticed my own body has taken over, fucking myself on his meaty shaft like some slut in a porno. I try to stop myself but I can't! Helplessly, I continue to push my ass back so that Kevin's thick dick plunges deep inside of me only to slide out and repeat the process. I decide there's no going back now. I've let things go this far, I might as well play along. I look back at him with a wicked smile, "just for you, daddy."

My expression seems to excite him more as he begins thrusting again, coaxing a 'yelp' out of me. After a few minutes he begins fucking me at a feverish pace and I can feel his cock beginning to swell inside of me.

"Ahh, fuck dude. Don't stop, I'm gonna nut!" Kevin shouts.

Hearing him say this sends me over the edge. I can't believe my best friend just said that to me. The room seems like it's spinning around me as I push back to meet each of his thrusts. I begin really working his cock with my ass as I sway side-to-side. Suddenly deep inside of me I feel his massive cock swell to what feels like twice the size as it starts to vibrate and kick inside of my butt.

"That's right milk this cock with that ass you fucking whore," Kevin says through gritted teeth as he smacks my ass. He keeps filling my ass with his hot cum, thrusting to meet me each time I push back. I can feel it warm and gushing deep inside me with each shot. Cum begins dripping out of my ass and down my balls. I expected his dick to start softening, but he stays rock hard.

He begins gently pulling his cock out. As his large, rubbery head pops out of my ass I can feel cum pouring out, replaced by the feeling of cool air filling my gaping hole. I'm attempting to catch my breath before I feel Kevin place both hands on my shoulders then suddenly push down, pinning me to the bed with my ass still arched up. Without a word he puts his feet on either side of me and gets in a squatting position. Slapping a huge glob of coconut oil right into my gaping asshole, he positions his thick cock before quickly shoving it in all the way to the hilt.

"What, did you think we were done?" Kevin asks with another quick thrust. "We're done when I say.. This ass is mine now.. You're my little fuck-toy from now on.." With each sentence he thrusts fully into my body, driving home is point. I feel a sudden spike of pleasure each time he buries his dick as deeply as he can, prodding it into my pleasure spot. "I wasn't gonna let you do all the work."

As he slams into me repeatedly I can vaguely hear the sounds of one of my parents in the kitchen, but I don't care. All I want is to savour this moment with Kevin. I whimper and moan as he fucks me with a primal vigor. I love how helpless I feel as he holds me down with my ass arched up, repeatedly impaling me with his concrete-hard dick. His shaft glides in and out of me more easily as my insides continue to loosen. All I can do is grip the sheets tightly as a mixture of cum and oil streams down my thighs and audibly drips from my cock.

Kevin is usually so reserved and easy going. Seeing this side of him is almost scary. I would've never expected for him to fuck like this. It's like a completely different personality. Saying it's a surprise would be putting it lightly.

The sound of our moans and sloppy, wet fucking fills the room. Towering over me with a tight grip on my hips he plunges the full length of his cock into my hole over and over. His huge, heavy testicles are like wrecking balls and punish mine as they swing with each thrust. His bare skin slapping into mine with a lound, 'SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!' My dick starts to swell as he hits something deep inside me. Cum begins to leak freely from my dick as it swings wildly, mixing in with the soupy mess collecting on the bed.

"AAHH FUCK! You take this dick better than Ashley ever could! God damn I needed this!" Kevin shouts, clearly not caring who hears either.

My eyes roll back and the room seems like it's spinning as Kevin continues fucking me with wreckless abandon. I mumble incoherently as he reams my asshole without remorse, "SHIT.. DADDY.. FUCK.. SO.. DEEP.. OH.. SHIT.. I'M CUMMING.. I'M CUMMING.. I'M CUMMING.. FUUUUUCK!"

He spanks me hard as I feel another fat stream of cum gush out of my cock. The contractions in my ass seem to put him over the edge. The assault on my balls from his own ends as his nuts tighten up into his body and he pumps more cum into me than I could imagine. It feels like a firehose is going off inside of me.

"UGGGH!! FUCK YEAH YOU LITTLE SISSY BITCH!! TAKE THAT NUT IN YOUR TIGHT LITTLE HOLE!! AGHH, FUCK I'VE NEVER CUM SO FUCKING MUCH!!"

Kevin leans foward and hooks his arms under my shoulders as he bites down. His breath is hot and heavy in my ear as he continues filling my bowels beyond the brim, cum pouring out of me at an alarming rate.

"Gah-hahh-hahh," Kevin pants laboriously, muffled by my shoulder still in his teeth. I'm still slowly moving my ass, milking every drop of cum that I can.

"Ugh god dude.. For real please stop moving your ass," Kevin begs in between breaths. "I don't think I can cum anymore.. But that doesn't mean I won't keep fucking you.. If you do keep me hard I'll just have to just destroy this ass all night."

"Heh-heh-heh, I wouldn't be mad at that," I tease as I tighten my butt slightly.

The two of us laugh as we shudder and shake, struggling to catch our breath. Kevin collapses on top of me, embracing me as his cock finally begins to slowly soften in my ass. He had pumped me full of so much that it's gushing out of my hole. The sensation of him slowly pulling out is putting me in a daze. Even halfway out, my insides still feel full of his cum. Although when the head pops out I'm left with a disapointing emptiness. I know that I need to do this with him again, and there's no way I'm going to let this be a one time thing.

"Hahhh... You alright, there?" Kevin pants.

"Y-yeah... I feel so full." I say in between breaths as my arms and legs tremble.

"Yeah sorry, I haven't cum in weeks," Kevin says.

"It's okay. And just let me know if you ever need help with that."

After a few moments Kevin places a soft kiss on the back on my neck, "I love you, Patrick" he whispers.

My heart flutters at his words. This is all I could've ever wanted. The one man I've ever had feelings for, the one man I would drop all women to go completely gay for, just declared his love for me.

"I love you too," I say back as we close our eyes in exhaustion, falling asleep with me craddled in his arms.

THE END...

12