Bffs Pt. 04: Things Escalate

Story Info
The plan works, then it doesn’t.
3.3k words
4.17
8.1k
10

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months had passed since I signed that contract, my life has changed so much. I think I spend more time worshipping Amy than I do anything else, but I fucking love it! Obviously she enjoys it more, I'd love it if she returned the favour, but I know that won't happen.

There I was on the floor swallowing her piss which I was used to by now. Amy smiled as she sat back on my chest. "I've got something funny to tell you." She giggled.

"Go on..." I smile back.

"That contract thing wasn't real, I just knew how gullible you was!" She laughed.

"What? So I didn't have to do all this?" I said sternly.

"No haha, but you seem to like it now, so I might as-well tell you, it's not like your gunna stop is it." She giggled.

"Your a bitch you know." I laugh. "Can I ask you something?" I continue.

"I know I am!" She smiled. "Yeah, ask away..." she replied.

"What does it feel like on your side of this? Would you ever swap places, just once?" I asked hopefully.

"It feels amazing! It felt better when you didn't like it though, it was a massive thrill, a straight girl pleasing me!" She giggled. "But no definitely not! Sorry but I'm just not a giver..." She smiled.

I sighed and started scrolling through Snapchat stories. My friend Natasha had put a picture on of her with the caption, 'anyone got any plans tonight?'. I showed Amy and asked if we should invite her over for a sleepover.

Amy grinned, "yeah invite her, I've got an idea you'll love!" She giggled.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well, you want to know what it's like to be in my position, we could get her to do it for you!" She giggled.

"But she's a virgin, and her parents are strict Christians, she doesn't even drink..." I replied.

"Don't worry, I can be very persuasive, as you know." She giggled. "Invite her round, but brush your teeth and have a shower before she gets here, you stink of piss!" She laughed.

Later that night the three of us where lay in bed in our pj's watching a film. My parents where away for the weekend. "Should I get the gin out?" I giggled.

"Hell yeah!" Exclaimed Amy.

"Erm, my mum said alcohols bad for you and makes you do unholy things..." Natasha states.

"Your mum won't find out! Besides, it's just us girls here, what unholy things could we possibly do?" Amy said.

"Yeah, come on, break the rules for once, have some fun!" I giggle. After a bit of peer pressure, Natasha agrees.

"Oh my god why have I never done this before!" Natasha giggled, already tipsy after just one glass of gin.

"It's fun doing things your not supposed to isn't it?" Amy smiled.

"Yeah I feel like a bad ass!" Natasha laughed.

A few drinks later me and Amy are drunk but nowhere near as much as Natasha, she was wasted! "So you still a virgin Tasha?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, god says no sex before marriage. Are you two?" Natasha replied.

"No were both sluts haha!" Amy exclaimed.

"How do you cope with no sex? Do you not have needs?" I asked giggling.

"Erm, I just don't talk to boys..." Natasha replies, slurring her words.

"What about girls?" Amy giggled.

"That would be a sin!" Natasha replied.

"No, the bible only mentions men shouldn't lay with men, it doesn't mention girl on girl..." I state, not knowing if what I'm saying is true, but hoping she believes me.

"Besides, it's only sex if there's penetration, girls can get each other off in other ways..." Amy smiled.

"Have any of you got a girl off before?" Natasha asked curiously.

"Georgina has... loads of times!" Amy giggled.

"Really?! Who?" Natasha asked in shock.

"It doesn't matter who." I said annoyed that Amy outed me like that. Natasha tried to get me to answer but I didn't.

"Fine! What about you Amy? What girl have you made cum?" Natasha asked, getting more confident from the alcohol.

"No one hun." Amy smiled.

"You was just telling me how girls can get each other off, how do you know so much if you've never done it?" She asked confused.

"I've had a girl get me off loads of times, I just don't return the favour..." Amy said biting her lip.

"That doesn't seem fair... and how many girls do you mean when you say 'loads'?" Natasha replied.

"I don't care haha! And just 1 girl, but loads of times!" Amy exclaimed. I just sat quietly hoping she doesn't tell her it's me.

"She keeps coming back even though you don't return the favour?" Natasha asked confused.

"Yeah! She hated it the first two times but she kind of had no choice, then she started to love it!" Amy bit her lip.

Natasha looked to me, "do the girls you get off return the favour?" She asked curiously.

Before I could answer Amy jumped in... "no I don't!" She said laughing.

"Amy!" I yelled as my cheeks went red with embarrassment.

"Oh my god haha! Do you just like getting her off? Like do you not want to cum?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah she wants to cum, I just don't want to do it. That's why we've invited you..." Amy giggled.

"Erm, what do you mean?" Natasha asked confused.

"Tell her Georgina." Amy smiled.

"I want to know how Amy feels when I do her, so I want you to do it for me... Its fun you'll like it." I smile reassuringly.

"Erm what kind of things would I be doing?" Natasha asked nervously.

"Erm, there's a lot to explain to be honest, I promise you'll like it though!" I exclaim.

"Well how do I start?" Natasha asked naively.

I got off my bed and sat on a chair in the corner of my room. "Come and get on your knees in-front of me..." I say softly.

Natasha nervously kneels in-front of me. "Now what?" She asks.

I decided to go in the same order I do with Amy, so I know exactly how she feels step by step... "first thing babe, you need to smell my feet for a bit." I smile as I rest them on her face.

Natasha instantly pushed my feet away. "What? No that's horrible!" She exclaimed. I thought that was it, it's not happening, how could I possibly make her.

As Natasha started to stand up, Amy walked over and pushed down on her shoulder and showed us both her phone. There was a video from that night, it was of Natasha drinking gin out the bottle. "I might show your mum this Tasha." Amy said sternly.

"No please don't!" Natasha begged.

"Will you do what Georgina asks?" Amy replied.

"Why would you make me do something I don't want to, we're friends!" Natasha exclaimed.

"I felt the same Tasha the first two times Amy made me, I hated it. But she persevered because she knew I'd end up loving it, she did me a favour! And now we're doing the same favour for you..." I smiled.

Amy laughed. "Look you either do it or I show your mum the video." She said sternly.

I lifted my feet towards Natasha's face, she sighed and let me. I started rubbing them all over her face. "Lots of long sniffs babe." I say softly. She obliges without gagging at all, they must smell okay.

"Georgina how long are you taking!" Amy exclaimed. "I'll give the orders, you don't know what your doing, she's just been smelling them for ages!" Amy says as she kneels next to Natasha.

"I was just about t..." Amy didn't let me finish.

"Shut up." Amy hissed. She grabbed one of my feet and rested it on Natasha's shoulder, whilst holding my other one just in-front of her face. My heel was just above her mouth. "Stick your tongue out as far as you can Tasha." Amy instructed.

With a look of fear in her eyes Natasha stuck out her tongue. Amy moved Natasha's face forward so my heel was on her tongue, then slowly started to slide my foot up and down making her lick my entire foot. She then alternated and did the same with my other foot.

"Oh my god that feels amazing!" I exclaim.

"Did I say you could speak?" Amy said mockingly. "Now Tasha, lick between all her toes." She instructed. Natasha obliged. "Now suck them." Amy continued. Again there was no argument from Natasha, who just seemed scared to be honest.

Before long, Amy had hold of Natasha's hair shoving her head up and down making her deep throat my feet. "How was that slut?" Amy asked as she released Natasha.

"Erm, just weird to be honest." Natasha said softly.

"Well it's about to get weirder, Georgina stand up and show her your ass!" Amy giggled.

"Oh my god okay!" I said excitedly. I jumped up, turned round, took off my pj shorts and put my ass in-front of Natasha's face.

"Kiss her ass all over, passionately." Amy instructed.

Natasha followed the instruction and was kissing all over my cheeks, a minute went by and I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed my ass cheeks and parted them... "now the hole please babe" I said softly.

"What?!" Natasha exclaimed.

"Lick and kiss her asshole till I say stop. Okay?" Amy said sternly. Natasha instantly started to eat my ass.

I didn't understand, she try's to argue with me, but does whatever Amy says, she's supposed to be my slave not Amy's! I decided to try being more forceful. "Stick your tongue up my fucking asshole slut!" I exclaimed as I grabbed the back of her head and smothered her face in my ass.

To my surprise she stopped licking completely and all I heard was "no waymppph", as my ass muffled her words.

"Your not good at this at all Georgina." Amy sighed. "Tasha, stick your tongue in her fucking asshole now!" She hissed. I instantly felt her tongue slide right up.

"Oh my god!" I moaned. "How come, oo, she listens, aaaa, to you and not, mmm, me?" I manage to say between moans as Natasha's tongue goes in and out.

"It's all about hierarchy, people do what there superiors say. I'll show you what I mean later, just enjoy this position whilst you can." She giggled.

After a while Natasha pulled back, "am I done yet?" She asked.

"Nearly, just lie on your back, Georgina's gunna sit on your face, you'll lick her pussy until she cums, then your done." Amy smiles.

"Right okay. You better cum fast I'm not doing this all night." Natasha hissed at me as she lies down.

"I'll try, Erm sorry for all this." I said sounding pathetic. As I sat down onto her face, she instantly started licking. I came in literally two minutes! I sat back onto her chest looking down at her.

"Are we done?" Natasha asked.

"Nearly, close your eyes and open your mouth." I replied. It was time for the big finale, I put my pussy on her open mouth. I needed to piss bad. I pushed, but it wouldn't come out, I needed to piss, but I couldn't no matter how hard I tried!

"You've been sat there for over a minute Georgina, you've not got the mentality to do it, just go to the toilet." Amy said with disappointment. I jumped straight up and ran to the toilet.

The next day the three of us where sat watching tv... "Girls, do you know how I was talking about hierarchy last night?" Amy said.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"Well out of us three I'm obviously the top because you both follow my orders... I think the rest of our friendship group would be under me as-well..." Amy said with a cocky smile.

"What's your point?" I asked sternly.

"Well I want to see what order everyone's in..." Amy giggled.

"How?" I asked confused.

"Well we'll start now see who's top out of you two..." Amy giggled.

"She literally had her tongue in my asshole last night." I said cockily.

"Yeah because I told her to. She said no to you." Amy replied.

"How do I prove I'm better?" Natasha jumped in.

"You get £100 each, if one of you pisses in the others mouth. Decide between yourselves who's doing it." Amy smiled.

I tried to be assertive, there was no way I was drinking her piss. I can put up with Amy's, but I'm not being known as the toilet of the group! "Natasha get on your knees and open your mouth. Let's get this money!" I said.

"Hahaha are you serious? Amy told me that's what you was tryna do last night but couldn't, what makes you think you can do it now?" Natasha said mockingly.

"I was drunk that's why I couldn't piss!" I lied. As I spoke, Natasha stood up and removed her shorts. "Erm, what are you doing?" I asked sternly.

"Waiting for you to earn me some money, now come here and lie on your back." Natasha directed.

"No!" I said as I stood and removed my shorts. I walked over towards her.

"That's better coming here like I said." Natasha giggled.

"I'm coming to you so you can mpph", Natasha puts her hand over my mouth.

"So I can what? Piss in your mouth? Oh I thought so." Natasha smiled as she pushed down on my shoulders.

I don't know why, but my legs just felt like they had turned to jelly. She pushed me to my knees and smiled down at me. "Lie back." Natasha said softly. I didn't want to, I really didn't, but I let her put me on my back.

"Erm I don't want to do this..." I said softly.

"Neither did I want to do any of that last night, but you didn't care. Open wide." Natasha instructed.

I accepted my fate, and before long I was drinking Natasha's piss. The girl I'd brought round to be my slave, I couldn't believe it! Amy lay on the bed watching the whole time.

"Make sure she licks you clean." Amy said softly.

"Don't worry I will! She's gunna be doing everything she made me do!" Natasha hissed.

"Is she licking you yet?" Amy bit her lip.

"No I'm still pissing!" Natasha giggled.

Amy burst out laughing. "No way? That must be the longest piss ever! Do you know how I say she loves getting me off, she does, but the piss thing, she doesn't like, she just puts up with it, that's why it's my favourite thing to do with her!" Amy laughed.

"I'm nowhere near finished! I've held it in all night I couldn't be bothered going to the toilet! At least another minute left!" She laughed as they spoke about me like I was nothing.

"Oh my god I bet she hates this, she got you here to do this to you, but somehow the tables have turned haha! Make sure you get some on her face and in her hair before you finish!" Amy laughed.

Natasha lifted up and covered my face and soaked my hair with piss then sat back down. "Lick me." She hissed.

"She doing what she's told?" Amy asked.

"Course she is!" Natasha replied. Then I heard words that made everything ten times worse! "Erm, you was holding your phone up for a while, was you videoing?" Natasha asked.

"Only the pissing, nothing proper Lezzie." Amy giggled.

"What for?" Natasha giggled back.

"I've invited Alice, Tayler and Elle round. I want video evidence of where everyone is in the hierarchy." Amy said.

"So your gunna offer them money to piss in each other's mouth and see who wins?" Natasha asks as I lay under her, not licking anymore, just smothered.

"Yeah, unless you have a better idea?" Amy asked.

"Is that the only video you have of Georgina being a slut?" Natasha asked.

"I thought you was a church virgin, you don't talk like one! But no I have loads, foot worship, ass worship, me riding her face, loads, why?" Amy asked.

"I am a church virgin but I'm always with you lot and I hear you conversations! And I don't know if you'll agree with this, she is your best friend after all..." Natasha said.

"Go on, what?" Amy asked curiously.

"Well I hated doing all that last night, and I'd of definitely hated drinking piss! I don't think we should put anymore of our friends through it..." Natasha said softly.

"I know it will be bad for whoever loses, but the winner becomes like us, pissing in someone's mouth and being worshipped whenever they want!" Amy stated.

"Or, we can say all 3 of them won, so they all get to piss in someone's mouth and be worshipped..." Natasha replied. I was still lay under her, sucking in air whenever I got chance. I was getting confused listening to Natasha, how can they all win? Amy must of been confused too.

"Someone needs to lose to them or there's no mouth to piss in..." Amy said.

"Well that's what I meant when I said I don't know if you'll like this idea because she's your best friend..." Natasha said. She couldn't mean? No, please no!

"Yeah Georgina's my best friend, where are you going with this?" Amy asked.

"Well I think it would be hot if we all just took turns using her..." Natasha moaned a bit.

"I don't know, seems kind of mean..." Amy replied.

"Just imagine it though, her lied in the middle of the room, when any of us need a piss, we just use her! Imagine her having to go from foot to foot, ass to ass, pussy to pussy... you said it's hot when she doesn't like it, so imagine what that will be like!" Natasha replied, turning herself on with her words. "Wow, start licking again Georgina." She instructed. I did as I was told.

"Oh my god you've just made me well horny! Yeah we'll do that! Georgina, I love you, but there's no way I can turn this down!" Amy moaned.

"Mmppphh!" I tried to protest but my mouth was smothered in pussy.

"Ssssh, you just keep licking, I know you just want to add input into the plan but it's okay we'll sort it hun." Natasha said mockingly.

"Do you think the girls will defo wanna do this?" Amy asked.

"One sec I'm gunna cum! Aaaaaa!" Natasha screamed as she exploded on my face. She got her breath back and stayed on my face. "They'll all want at least one of the things..." she said.

"How do you know?" Amy asked.

"Well Alice and Elle always go on about wanting someone to eat there ass but haven't been with anyone who's into it.." Natasha says.

"Oh yeee, and what about Tayler?" Amy asked.

"Her ex used to suck her toes... besides, they all see you and Georgina as the best looking and most popular of the group and they're jealous, they'll happily piss in her mouth." Natasha giggled. "Put that piss video on the group chat and ask if they want a go... and as for you Georgina, lick my asshole!" She said as she span round and sat her asshole on my mouth. I just licked.

"Oh my god! Yeah they all want a go!" Amy laughed.

Natasha had finally had enough and had got off me, I grabbed my phone and looked at the group chat, and Amy wasn't lying, they all want a go. I put my phone on the floor and held my head in my hands, hearing the messages coming through, but not bothering to look.

"Oh shit!" Amy shouted. I looked up as both there faces where a bit panicky. I picked my phone up.

"Oh my god!" I screamed. The group chat wasn't just the girls already mentioned, there was two more. My little sister, Bella who was at her friend Lucy's house, Lucy was also in the chat.

"What the hell!!" Bella said.

"Oh my god!" Lucy said.

TO BE CONTINUED!